Azerothian Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking them from her I quickly put clothes on for the first time in a year. Asking for them had only resorted in sensual remarks about how she liked her mate to greet her with only a bow tied on when she returned home from work. Afterward was usually a flurry of her shucking her clothes off and pinning me on the bed for the better part of the evening as she persistently sought to satisfy her insatiable sex drive. The result was very foreseeable, as her belly began to grow noticeably larger four months after my arrival.

Walking to a picture hanging on the wall of our room, Birdette pulled it off the wall revealing a safe. She slipped in a key and when it popped open she pulled out a beautiful broadsword with a large green emerald set in the pummel. Handing it over she explained, "Sometimes, actually quite frequently, adventures come to Blackrock looking to root out the evil Dark Iron dwarves, or some such nonsense as that. Either way, many of them die and sometimes if one is fortunate, one can get in and loot the bodies before their belongings are claimed by others..."

"Has anyone ever told you that you would make a spectacular rogue," I answered as I looked up at her with newfound admiration.

She chuckled as she reached back inside the safe, "That sword is named Dragon's Call, it is quite powerful and valuable."

"No shit!" I exclaimed. I knew this sword well. I had spent months grinding for this weapon in the game for Bestla only to find out it gave no Agility or Stamina stats at all. It was still awesome though!

Birdette turned back around and this time she held another sword. As she handed it to me she said, "This sword is called Firebreather."

Handing over a bow and quiver full of arrows she continued, "This is a gryphonwing long bow. I also had thorium headed arrows made for ye, and this quiver had a name inscribed on it announcing that it was "Ribbly's". Though I'm not sure if that was the man it came from."

I couldn't believe it, Birdette was just giving me some of the top gear in the game like it was nothing!

That was it though, she had leather armor for herself and me which was fine. I wasn't sure that I could wear chainmail anyway since I hadn't leveled up at all since arriving in Azeroth. As a matter of fact the weapons she did give her were so advanced I wasn't sure if I could use them either. It would certainly be interesting to find out if real life in game was like character leveling, or not.

I found out that answer as soon as I equipped them, but was too weak to draw the bow string or pull the swords from their scabbards. Looking from my weapons to Birdette, I smiled sheepishly as I said, "I think I am going to have to get stronger before I can use these."

Taking the weapons off I equipped the leather armor and found it stiff but moveable, and then I re-equipped my weapons. Birdette on the other hand was too pregnant to put on her armor so she tossed it on the bed and strapped on two daggers. With all the packing complete we picked up our bags, gripped our Hearthstones and called out in unison, "Thorium Point!"

The magic activated, and the small apartment in Blackrock Mountain disappeared...

12