Azerothian Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
Hospitality of Dwarves.
6k words
4.75
4.2k
7
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers

Chapter 4- Hospitality of Dwarves

After a near half day of flying on the back of a gryphon, I was saddle sore. The experience of flying for the first time was exhilarating, for about the first half hour, and then monotony set in.

Pinkerpie tried to make it entertaining by pointing out scenic views and landmarks as we came upon them and flew past. She was so small and light that Lanie had let us purchase only one ticket for the both of us to ride one gryphon together. Then the gryphon master pulled one of the massive animals out of its stall and used a small flute to play a short song to it while I helped Pinkerpie up into the saddle and attached her harness. Once she was mounted, I climbed up behind her and Lanie made the final inspection of both our harnesses, so that we wouldn't be accidentally thrown off mid-flight, and then she gave a trilling whistle that sent the gryphon charging forward before leaping into the sky.

It was hard not to feel Pinkerpie's ample bottom pushing back against my groin as we flew. Several times she gave me an erection. The first time she looked back at me in surprise while I blushed from embarrassment. The next time she gave me a sideways glance and a smirk. By the third time she scooted her bum back so that I was pressed so firmly against her bottom I felt like I might have an accident if I didn't find a way to calm down. With a giggling laugh of satisfaction she leaned back and pulled my hands up from her thighs and wrapped them around her tiny waist. And that was how we arrived at Thelsamar. By then, neither one of us was interested in anything more than climbing off weakly and trying to reclaim the feeling in the bottom halves of our bodies.

"Ugh! I feel like I've been run over by one of my wagons," Pinkerpie complained as she stopped her feet to reclaim feeling in them which had the side benefit of sending rippling jiggles through her bottom with every stomp.

"Me too," I agreed as I shuffled up to a stout dwarf that I couldn't decide whether he was angry, or just perpetually looked that way. Handing him my new satchel filled with our papers, I greeted him, "Hello, my name is Hruthgar."

"Mmm, I can read as much," The dwarf grumbled as he looked through the documents.

Watching him flip through the paperwork, I started nervously explaining, "There's a Letter of Introduction from Gryphon Master Lanie Reed in Thorium Point. That's where I'm from... I mean, that's where we are coming from. Anyway, as you can see we're married, Pinkerpie and I..."

"Whatever tickles ye fancy, no account'n for taste," The surly dwarf growled. Once he was done inspecting the papers he looked at Pinkerpie and held out his hand as he grumbled, "Papers."

She looked from him to me and then back to the dwarf, and then she snatched the satchel from my hand and handed it to the gryphon master.

With a raised eyebrow he looked from her to the satchel to me, and then handed the satchel back as he grumbled, "I suggest that ye go to the magistrate and have legal copies made of these documents. Sharing 'em is only good when ye together. Should ye become separated, Missus... Glimmergem will be unable to facilitate any more transactions with the Alliance Gryphon Riders."

"I... understand," I replied with a nod, "Where might I find the magistrate?"

"It's Magistrate Bluntnose," The gryphon master corrected as he pointed down the hill, "He's just in town. His home is just across from the Stoutlager Inn. Ye can't miss him."

"Do you have a stable master?" Pinkerpie asked, "Or someone that sells livestock? My caravan ran into bandits and now I must buy new animals."

The dwarf nodded as he replied, "That would be Lina Hearthstove, also down in town. Ye can't really miss her either."

"Thank you," Pinkerpie said with a wave and a smile before we turned together and left to walk down into Thelsamar.

It was so different from what I had imagined, or how I remembered it from the game. Paved roads and pathways curved around or carved through the sides of hills and ravines. To each side, branching off from the road were smaller paths leading to stairs that led up or down the hills to stone porches. Besides the distinctively dwarven architecture of the porches, their homes instantly reminded me of J.R.R. Tolkien's description of a "Hobbit" home; dry, clean, warm, and very inviting.

The stone porches stuck out of the hillsides like testaments of the owners wealth or prestige. Some were grandiose while most were modest to very basic. The rest of the homes' square footage was built right into the hills with the only natural light coming from large windows framed with glass on each side of heavy, iron bound wooden doors leading to the porches. As for the doors themselves, each one I saw was ornate, built with intricate recessed iron hinges and door knobs in the center. The wooden planks of the doors were thick enough that they looked like they could withstand a small army assaulting them. All in all, it was all very cozy.

The first thing we searched for was the Stables figuring we would find Lina Hearthstove there. We had come to Thelsamar to purchase livestock and the first thing we both wanted to know was if we would be able to do so here. If so, then our return to Thorium Point would be swift.

The stockyard was a pretty obvious giveaway that we had arrived at the Stables. Animals milled about and we were starting to feel excited. The building itself was the only one in Thelsamar built above ground. Walking into the stable, we found a pretty dwarf woman who looked to be almost in her middle years. She still had smooth pale white skin, but I could see that she had the fine lines of crows' feet beginning at the corners of her intelligent blue eyes. Her hair was a bright flaming red with just a few strands of white speckling her temples and she had a warm smile as she turned to me.

"What can I get ye," She called in the loud manner of her people.

"Good evening Lina," I greeted her with a nod, "I'm Hruthgar. The Gryphon Master up the hill said we might be able to purchase livestock here..."

Just as I was finishing our greetings, Pinkerpie stepped out from behind me and Lina cut her eyes to her. Lina's smile fell to a sneer and glaring sharply she shouted, "What the hell are ye do'n here with a no good goblin trickster?"

"Excuse me," Pinkerpie hissed.

"Ye heard me," Lina growled as she charged forward to make sure Pinkerpie didn't touch anything, "Tricksters, swindlers, and thieves be what ye are, and I'll have no part of ye! The both of ye can get, I'll not sell ye one of my animals. No tell'n what ye do to 'em. Now get out!"

We left with Lina nearly pushing us out of her stable. As we walked out to the road we noticed that more than a few of the locals gave us grim stares or glances to be followed by disgruntled shaking of their heads.

"I guess this is what my people mean when they say beware the hospitality of dwarves," Pinkerpie grumbled, "The real burr in my boot is that I've done business with most of these folks for years now. Of course they never let me inside town. Make me set up just on the outskirts, but still, you'd think they never saw me before by the way they're treating us!"

"Hmm," I hummed as I shook my head, "Let's go find Magistrate Bluntnose and see if we can get our paperwork copied."

Walking back the way we came, we turned up a side path across from the Stoutlager Inn and proceeded up the hill until we came to Magistrate Bluntnose's home. He was sitting outside at a table with a cask and several tankards scattered across its surface. There was paperwork in front of him but he paid it no mind as he took a long swig on his mead and looked out across the countryside. As we walked up he set his drink down and stood up.

"What can I do for ye," He asked as he squinted his eyes and cut them from Pinkerpie to me.

"Good evening Magistrate Bluntnose," I greeted with a wave, "I was directed to you, sir, by the Gryphon Master..."

"Ah yes, good ol' Thorgrum," Bluntnose said with a nod, "What did he send ye to me for?"

"Well, sir," I said as I pulled out my satchel with my papers and held them out for him to take and inspect, "I'm married, sir, to this good goblin woman. What I need is for these papers to be copied and certified as authentic."

The dwarf looked at me sharply, taking my measure, before cutting his eyes to Pinkerpie and looking her up and down. Once he was satisfied he pulled out the documents and began reading over them. His eyes opened wide in shock before he said in a low grumble, "So ye have three wives it says here. Birdette Anvilsplitter, Ebonae Rubyheart, and Pinkerpie Glimmergem. This certificate was written and sealed by Overseer Oilfist o' the Thorium Brotherhood. So, I take it ye other wives are Dark Irons?"

"They are," I answered honestly with a nod of my head.

"How did that come to pass," He asked as he looked up at me sharply, "Ye weren't... coerced... into it were ye?"

I thought about telling him the whole story, but then thought better of it. If I told him the truth, he would most likely deem me as compromised, or not part of the Alliance, and would either arrest Pinkerpie or void the Certificate of Marriage. The same certificate Birdette had made such a huge compromise by allowing Pinkerpie and Ebonae to marry me in order to get for the sake of my quick return, so I kept it simple, "No sir, I wasn't coerced, and the circumstances surrounding my marriages to my wives are not as important as the fact that I am happily married to them and my first wife Birdette is at home expecting our second child. I am eager to return home, but for now, Pinkerpie and I are on a mission to purchase livestock capable of pulling three wagons that belong to my wife. You see, we are traders and had a run in with some bandits in the Searing Gorge."

"Oh," Magistrate Bluntnose said, his eyes sharp and suddenly interested, "I guess I do see, then. If I might ask, how did ye all escape the bandits?"

"Pinkerpie was traveling without me," I answered, "When she was late arriving home, I went and searched for her. The bandits killed our hired hands, but took Pinkerpie back to their camp to... um... have their way with her. When I arrived, I rescued her and four other women and killed the bandits."

"That's quite the story lad," Bluntnose said with a grim nod for a job well done, "Can't say I wouldn't have done the same given the circumstances."

"Thank you sir," I replied.

Bluntnose gave me a firm nod as he carefully put my papers back in the satchel and set it on the table before saying, "Okay lad, Though I've never met Overseer Oilfist, I have heard of him and I am familiar with his signet, therefore I will recognize these documents as authentic. Give me one silver coin for each document to be copied and a silver coin for every copy, and in a couple of days I will have your papers copied and certified."

"Thank you sir," I said appreciatively as Pinkerpie handed over the money.

He gave me a smile that was hidden by his thick black beard, and I started to turn away.

"Just a moment lad," Bluntnose called for me to wait, then he wrote something very quickly on a piece of paper and handed it to me, "Give this to Innkeeper Hearthstove, otherwise ye might wind up sleeping out in the open for the next two nights."

"Thank you again sir," I said as I took the parchment, and then we left for the Stoutlager Inn.

When we walked in we got more than a few stares and glares. The room was filled with dwarves, the smell of mead and mutton, and pipe smoke. Innkeeper Hearthstove came shuffling up and said loudly to be heard over the noise of his other patrons, "Ye have to leave, we don't serve her kind here!"

"Magistrate Bluntnose gave me this letter to give to you," I replied with a neutral expression. I was starting to get irritated by the fact that no matter where I went we were getting cross looks and grumbled insults.

Was this my life now, since I was married to women of different races than myself? I hadn't been treated this way in Thorium Point, and they were Dark Irons!

The innkeeper looked at the note from Bluntnose, and then sucked on his teeth before handing the note back to me and saying, "Bluntnose may be the mayor of Thelsamar, but this is my Inn. As such, I do business with those I wish, and I kick out those that I do not! That said, I will rent ye a room for twice my usual rate. Take it or leave it."

"We will take it," I answered.

"Five gold coins then," Hearthstove said as he held out his hand.

Pinkerpie hissed and mumbled, "Highway robbery," but she still slipped the coins into my hand, and I in turn handed them over to Hearthstove.

He looked at them skeptically, and then pulled out a room key and handed it to me as he said, "Stay in ye room. I will have a tavern lass bring ye food to ye. I don't want the trouble that will surely come if ye bring the likes of a goblin out here to eat with good dwarven folk."

"We can live with that," I agreed.

Hearthstove nodded and then led us through the tavern to the kitchen. A pretty dwarf woman was placing bread on an iron plate and sliding it into an oven. She didn't look up as we passed behind her and were led downstairs in the rear of the kitchen to an open seller and a hallway with several doors.

Hearthstove stopped and pointed down the hallway as he said, "Ye be in the last room. Dinner will be served promptly at sun down. If ye don't answer the door, then ye will miss ye meal and have to wait until morning."

"Thanks for your hospitality," I mumbled, my voice thick with sarcasm as I took Pinkerpie's hand and led the way to our room.

Closing the door behind us, I locked it. Pinkerpie ran over and jumped on the bed with a lusty exhale while I took measure of the room.

In the right back corner of the room unlit firewood was laid in the fireplace and a small pile was set on the side of the hearth. Opposite of the fireplace, in the left back corner of the room was the bed where Pinkerpie bounced and looked back at me happily, almost childishly. Immediately upon entering the room to the left of the door was a small table with two small chairs sized for dwarves. And right behind the door was a barrel with no top and with two water spigots sticking out of the wall above it.

"Oh! This bed feels delightful," Pinkerpie sighed.

"Mmm," I answered with a noncommittal hum.

Sitting up on the bed, Pinkerpie looked at me while I busied myself with lighting the fire. She waited a few minutes and asked in a woman's typical knowing voice, as if she already knew the answer, "You miss them don't you?"

Apparently, that particular gender generality transcended time, space, and races. It did matter where I was. Earth, Azeroth, real world or game, women were women and nothing ever changed them from who they were.

"What?" I answered, "Oh, yes, of course!"

"Is that what's bothering you?" She asked, her voice soft as she continued, "Or, is it me?"

The fire caught on the starter fuel and began licking at the logs to find purchase as I stood up and turned to Pinkerpie, "It's not you, it's them. I dislike having to keep my teeth shut when people throw their prejudice in my face."

"So, you're mad because of the way they treat me, or the way they treated you because of me," Pinkerpie asked directly.

"I... don't know," I answered in a mumbled whisper, then turned and stared at her until she gave me a nervous smile.

"What?" She asked as she patted her short, pixie-styled hair and felt around her mouth before saying, "Is there something wrong?"

Walking over I knelt beside the bed and caressed her cheek as I admired her. She probably had the least exotic features of any goblin I ever saw in the game before being summoned to Azeroth. Goblins were a race of aesthetic extremes. Extremes they themselves thought were the height of aesthetic beauty, but to the so called "Beautiful" races; humans, elves, dwarves, and the draenei, goblin features were garish at best, and unsightly at the worst. So, being a little plain looking by goblin standards made Pinkerpie pretty by human standards. I wasn't sure where I fell in all of it, what I did know was that Pinkerpie was beautiful to me.

Pinkerpie's green skin was soft. Very soft with a nice rosy complexion just below the green. Her face was oval. She had a wide, very plump mouth, a small turned up nose that was very cute, and slanted eyes with long blue lashes, and large innocent looking irises that were deep indigo!

I had never seen eyes like hers in all my life. Of course I had never seen eyes like Birdette's either, not until I was summoned to her apartment, but Pinkerpie's eyes were also amazingly beautiful in her own special way.

"You have incredible eyes," I whispered.

"You're changing the subject," Pinkerpie answered with a wry smirk.

"This is my answer," I said as I put my hands on her thick thighs and ran my hands around her curvy ass until I was able to grab two meaty handfuls.

Pulling her closer, she leaned in and closed her eyes as my mouth pressed into hers and sucked her bottom lip into my mouth. Pinkerpie responded by growling almost ferally, and then her small hands were pulling at my shirts until she was pulling them over my head and tossing them to the floor. I moved my hands around and unbuckled her belt before peeling off the britches she had worn for flying. I reached her boots, and was thwarted. Pinkerpie giggled as I withdrew so that I could pull her boots off. Meanwhile, she pulled her blouse over her head followed quickly by a small fleece-lined leather bra. I yanked off her woolen socks, and then I grabbed the bottoms of her britches and snatched them down her short legs, nearly pulling her off the bed at the same time!

Pinkerpie laughed delightedly and grabbed onto the bed as she cried, "Slow down lover boy! You got me all night long... there's no rush!"

Once I had her naked in front of me I noticed things that I hadn't the first time I saw her in the bandit camp. The first was that I was struck again by how short and petite she was. The game had made goblins out to be caricatures with oversized heads, hands, and feet, but as I admired Pinkerpie I could see that the game was exaggerated.

Her head fit the proportions of her body very nicely. She did however have very large pointed, triangular ears that bounced out over her slim shoulders any time she moved. She had slim arms and her hands did seem a little large but not so much as to be comical, and they were still quite small in comparison to mine.

Her breasts were very small, tight, perky mounds of curvy fat and flesh that ski-sloped out and up before ending with a quick upturn at dark green nipples that pointed upward and slightly out toward her arms. Her belly was soft and curvy, and her tiny waist sloped out to meet her hips and buttocks that were several inches wider and thicker than her shoulders while her lower abdomen curved down between her hips to a dainty patch of blue pubes. The short wispy blue hair grew only on her pubic mound like a crown over the soft smooth pussy-lips hidden by her thick thighs.

Her thighs were the biggest difference I saw from what Pinkerpie looked like versus how goblin females looked in 'World of Warcraft'. Her legs were proportional in length to the rest of her body, and her feet were only a little on the large side. However, just as Pinkerpie's hips and buttocks were significantly overly thick and curvaceous, so were her thigh and calf muscles, and her ankles. Consequently giving the optical illusion that her legs were abnormally short.

"I wonder if they have a bath," Pinkerpie mused as she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to stand up as she stood up on the bed. Once she was level with me she threw her arms over my shoulders and pulled me in for many passionate kisses.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers
12