Azerothian Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I ran my hands up her back to her shoulders, and then back down to her plump bottom. I grabbed her and squeezed and rubbed circles on her cheeks, and then I moved a hand up to her chest and cupped a small breast in my palm as I pinched her nipple between my knuckles.

"Mmm," She moaned into my mouth but never stopped kissing me as she ran her fingers through my beard and hair.

I played with her ass and breast for a long time as my erection stood out in front of me like a pole. Eventually I moved my hands back to her waist, and ran them up her back until I could run my fingers through her short blue hair. Her ears bounced and quivered against the backs of my hands and out of simple curiosity I grabbed them and started rubbing my thumbs across them like she was a cat.

Pinkerpie's eyes fluttered open in shock, her mouth opened wide, and she gasped, "H-How did you know?!"

Surprised at first, I gave her a nasty smile as I tightened my hold on her ears and gave her a rubbing that made her thighs quake and her eyes cross as she orgasmed in my arms. Leaning in, I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and nibbled as I felt her squirt her creamy cum on my belly while the rest trickled down her inner thighs. Suddenly her gasping orgasm turned into a predatorial growl as she pulled me onto the bed and pushed me onto my back as she wailed, "I'm sorry Birdette, but I can't keep my promise!"

In a frenzy, she jumped on top of me, but not how I expected she would. She straddled my chest and laid down my body so that her ass and pussy were in my face. Opening her mouth, she licked her long, red, tongue up and down my dick with abandon while she held it at the base. With her other hand she grabbed my scrotum and balls and began massaging while pointing my massive engorged head at her mouth. With a horny growl she consumed all of me like I was a massive bratwurst!

Everything that was me disappeared as her plump lips sank down my length until her nose was buried in my pubes!

My eyes rolled back into my head, but as soon as the high of the new sensations passed I gathered my concentration and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands. Placing my thumbs on her smooth green pussy-lips, I spread them apart to reveal that her labia were a much lighter green that turned a light pink down the center of her vulva. Moving my thumbs to the mouth of her vagina I spread her open as my mouth opened in amazement!

Her vagina was a deep pink color that glistened with her arousal. It opened up like a heart with its point directing me to her ass. The light of the fireplace was just right so that I could see that the walls of her sheath spiraled all the way down to her cervix. Pushing my thumb inside, I was surprised at how her vagina immediately tightened around it and started undulating. The way her vagina spiraled lent to a feeling that she was pulling me deeper inside as her insides slowly twisted around my thumb.

Looking down, I spotted her clitoris. It was a bright pink, almost pulsating with her lust. Squeezing her ass, I also started whisking my thumb inside her, slowly rubbing circles around what I thought was her cervix. Simultaneously, I leaned in and sucked Pinkerpie's swollen, pulsating pink jelly bean into my mouth. She responded by releasing my dick as she moaned wantonly and then wrapped her tongue around my dick and began sucking me so hard it was bordering on painful!

The more fiercely I suckled and twanged her clit, the more feral Pinkerpie became. In the end I couldn't hold back any longer as she slowly scraped her sharp teeth down my shaft while gently kneading my organ from the base all the way to just under my head. Once she reached my swollen, mushroom shaped head she tickled my glands with the tip of her tongue until my mind and body filled with such an intense need that I tried to thrust my hips upward, deeper into her mouth. She satisfied my need by tightening her hold on my dick at its base until my member was so swollen that my bell shaped head filled her mouth up completely. The flanges of my head were so stiff and flared out so exaggeratedly, Pinkerpie was able to catch her teeth on the flanges as her tongue tickled my urethra and glands as my hips bucked and thrust. No matter how I moved she kept her lips firmly wrapped around my head. Releasing her clitoris, I threw my head back and groaned as my seed sprayed into her mouth in jagged streams!

As soon as I finished cumming she slowly finished sucking every drop of seed out of me as she slowly milked my dick in long slow pumps of her hand up and down my shaft. Once she was sure she received every drop she sat up and flipped around so that she was facing me. With a smile she opened her mouth and showed her prize. Creamy white cum covering her lips, tongue, teeth, and the whole of her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. In a deliberate show she licked her tongue around her mouth, gathering all my cum onto her tongue as a pool formed behind her bottom lip and teeth, and then she closed her mouth, smiled naughtily at me, and swallowed.

"Wow!" I gasped in amazement, neither Birdette or Megan had ever done anything so erotic in the whole four years I was married to them, on earth or here on Azeroth.

"Mmm, yes," Pinkerpie purred luxuriously as she grabbed my dick at the base again and pointed it toward her pussy, "That was good, surprisingly."

She looked at me through half closed, sexually intoxicated eyes and smiled like a cat that had caught her prey before she lowered her hips down. In stunned wonder I watch her smooth green pussy-lips spread open around my dickhead. It was as thick of girth and wide of breadth that the flanges of my swollen mushroom slid down the sides of her inner thighs. Her vagina spread around me as Pinkerpie moaned exultantly, and then it disappeared inside her as she exhaled explosively, "Oh light!"

She sank down my shaft only an inch and a half more and I felt my head collide with her cervix, I was still less than halfway inside her. Grinning up at me she whispered, "I made that promise to Birdette to put her mind at ease. I knew she would never believe me if I told her there was no way those bandits impregnated me. You see, in our ancient history goblin males were fierce and dastardly, taking and raping goblin women as they wanted. And so, call it evolution or creative foresight or whatever, however, goblin females either always had or developed two barriers males must penetrate in order to seed our womb..."

"So you were never in danger of being impregnated," I finished.

"Exactly," Pinkerpie giggled as she tapped the side of her nose with a finger, "Not exactly something we advertise either. Gives us goblin women a feather in our bonnets when it comes to... negotiating... with our men whether they're husbands or pillow friends."

"So, are we negotiating now," I asked as I put my hands on her thighs and tried to push her down as I pressed myself deeper inside her. I felt her cervical barrier stretch and open a little as Pinkerpie moaned in delight as her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled up and crossed momentarily as she bit her bottom lip.

"Mmm," She hummed rapturously, but then opened her eyes and smiled down at me, "No negotiations. I want you all the way inside me, and if I get pregnant... then so be it."

"So," I said as I looked down at her pussy and then back up, "How do we do this? Do you just open up like a gate granting me entry, or what?"

Pinkerpie chuckled and shook her head, "It's never that simple. You must please me. Sexually intoxicate me. Make my body sing in delight. The more you do, the more my body will open up to you."

"I think I can do that," I growled as I suddenly moved my hands from her thighs to her arms and pulled her down for a penetrating kiss.

Pinkerpie moaned into my mouth as she closed her eyes, fell into my arms, and we made love. It was hot and passionate, and by the time she pushed herself up to smilingly look down at me I felt my dick slide up inside her, hit a bit of resistance, and the she moaned lustily as I slipped into the second half of her vagina as her whole body slid down my shaft until she was grinding her clitoris on my pelvic bone.

Pinkerpie's eyes closed, her wide overly plump lips parted, and she sighed as she started slowly whisking my dick inside her. It felt like I was so deep inside her belly should have been bulging outward every time she slammed her hips down, gobbling me up with every collision. Over and over she repeated her performance until I felt my climax come upon me, and then I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her down my girth as I thrust as deep as I could inside her!

I hit what I was sure, this time, was her cervix. I pressed in as deep as I could. Somewhere inside, I felt her womb open up to me, and again, I slid just a little deeper. Pinkerpie was mewling and moaning. Her body was sweaty. Her thighs and ass were quivering. Her breathing was ragged. And her vagina was undulating and clamping down, sucking me deeper and deeper. With a howl of conquest my climax peaked, euphoria expanded my mind with joy, and thrusting as high inside Pinkerpie as I could, my seed exploded out of me to fill my goblin wife up as she cried out as her own orgasm burst!

Together we were left shaken and clinging to each other, our hearts thudding in our chests, and our breathing ragged. We laid there for a long time before Pinkerpie's gaze fell upon the large barrel, noticing it in the corner of the room for the first time and said, "I think that is our bath."

"Just lay here with me a little longer," I requested as I wrapped my arms around her small body and hugged her tight.

She nodded her head against my chest and relaxed as she brought her hands up and interlaced her fingers so she could rest her chin on her knuckles. Her big indigo eyes looked up at me while I stared right back at her. Her smile broadened as her brow furrowed, and she asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"How beautiful you are," I answered quickly. It was an easy answer, and true, but there was a depth to my feelings also that I hadn't had time to explore and I honestly didn't know what I felt... yet.

Pinkerpie smiled appreciatively and gave her hips and bottom a quick shake as she twerked her pussy on my dick, and then she purred, "Are you sure that's all you're thinking about?"

I grinned and stared into her eyes as I answered, "I... was just thinking, I barely know you, and yet, now we're married to each other, and well, it feels right. Like I've known you for years, and you being my wife is a natural as well... rain and earth, of green grass and the sun rising in the morning..."

"Why Hruthgar," Pinkerpie chuckled as she moved up just enough to give me a kiss without coming off of my prick, "I didn't know you were so romantic!"

I blushed and looked away. We laid there for a few minutes more, and then Pinkerpie rolled off and walked over to the bath barrel and inspected it,

"Seems simple enough," She proclaimed as she turned on a spigot for hot water and then another for cold, before turning and inviting, "Come on and bathe with me!"

The water was half up the barrel by the time we both washed the bulk of the dirt, grime, and sweat away. I climbed in first and crouched down to sit on a low built-in stool. Pinkerpie quickly followed and faced me as she sat on my legs and stared into my eyes.

Smiling naughtily, she reached down and massaged my organ to rigidity and then guided me inside her as she laid against my chest, her small breasts pressing firmly against me as she slowly rocked her hips to keep me aroused as she laid her head on my chest. A knock on the door startled us both as a maid called through the door, "Dinner be ready! Do ye be decent?"

Pinkerpie giggled and gave me another devious smirk as she called back, "Come on in!"

The doorknob jiggled. It was locked. We heard low muttered curses and then a key was slid through a keyhole and the tumblers clicked. More muttering about guests being too lazy to walk over and unlock and open the door. The door opened and the maid walked in. Her eyes went wide as saucers as she stared at me and Pinkerpie. There was nothing to see but our heads above the barrel, but her cheeks blushed as if she had caught us in the middle of having sex. In a rush she put our dinner plates on the table in the opposite corner of the room and rushed out as Pinkerpie's riotous laughter chased after her.

12