All Comments on 'Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 01'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars. Battle scene was amazing you perfectly described the scale of both forces fighting the battle, where did blaze go?

Pixie captured? Please write faster so I can give you all of my money!

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 3 years agoAuthor

Check out the maps for this chapter at https://www.patreon.com/posts/azra-el-series-2-49359438

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500about 3 years ago

I read this on patreon like a week ago. All i could say was its amazing. I didnt realize it was 17 literotica pages long but the update was really good and the story did a really good job of keeping my interest as i read the update. Sometimes with large updates they can be good but have some parts thats are kinda dry or boring not the case here. Keep up the good work.

DrasticExplorerDrasticExplorerabout 3 years ago

Wow that's some really good story-telling! Firm handshakes to your editors who sound like awesome people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ahaha, Drastic. I wonder who my editors are?

CD

MasterPDMasterPDabout 3 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!

I thought I would never get to read this chapter so im so happy I have. A solid opening to arc 2 and well written. But I have to ask.......what the hell man!!!! Astrid may be the most confusing character I've ever come across. While I think she is on blaze's side there are times when I doubt it. Also I'm kinda bummed that blaze has hardly grown after 7 years. Considering he got to where he was in 1 year he should of seen some noticeable growth after 7 more. I'd prefer steady growth in power for blaze rather than a rapid boost which seems like it's gonna happen.......

keep up the good work Captain!!

MasterPD

FluffMeatsStoryFluffMeatsStoryabout 3 years ago

Lots of interesting stuff here. Plenty of fluff, and even more meat.

The temple relic sounds a little like the story of the movie Explorers. I think they could possibly escape the zone if they imagine themselves inside a space ring and think 'out'. It could happen.

In addition to cheetos, earth also has marshmallow fluff. No one admits to eating it, but a whole lot gets sold.

With stories this good, I don't mind the wait.

TneptunusTneptunusabout 3 years ago

Dear dragon God, thank you for returning and bringing a story I've loved back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoy reading your new chapter! Keep up the good work. I imagine that Blaze will pop out in a war torn battle and goes Sup girls I've been chilling.

silmarillisilmarilliabout 3 years ago

this chapter was fantastic - glad you're back, was worried the old 'rona may have got to you :'( but then I remembered that as a galaxy-hopping dragon this would have been v unlikely.

Djinn_BreakDjinn_Breakabout 3 years ago

Glad you're back, will continue to read and form my thoughts in the coming chapters. Happy writing!

EsbanosEsbanosabout 3 years ago

Hi cap. I just found your story last week. But there at least two things that don't make any sense to me.

Its should not be possible for an angelic population not to know what tit, vagina or butts can be used for. That kind of surprise when they did had sex with blaze got annoying fast.

Can you explain how the angels develop the egg in their body. They didt seem to use the vagina or the butts for it...

Thx for a great story

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Esbanos.

Honestly, that whole thing was a wish-fulfillment thing and this story initially started of because of that. Anyway, the argument I provide is that the angelic population do know what they might have been used for. However, they seem it is a relic of the past (also, as I explain in the Q&A this chapter, breasts still do have a purpose), i.e they are vestigial organs like the appendix or even tail bone. The rest about angels actually feeling sexual pleasure is a stretch of imagination (and is necessary suspension of disbelief for my story). I answer most of the questions regarding these ideas in the Q&As.

An angel does not develop an egg "inside" their body. They first form a stiff wing over their tail bone, which is then condensed into an egg (the process is mostly external). There is a whole scene describing it in Chapter 18.1. (I am not sure how far you have read.)

Thank you for reading :)

EsbanosEsbanosabout 3 years ago

I guess its that jump from that stiff wing to the egg. But i guess it detatch and then grow with world energy or *magic*.

Ps... im ofc looking forward to see the trouble blaze and the others are in

StarLynxStarLynxabout 3 years ago

Hey CapDragon

I've been following your story for a while, and I can't help but notice your story is very reminiscent of Chinese web novels. There are way too many overlapping tropes for this to be a coincidence (this isn't an accusation or anything, literary elements overlap all the time in fiction). Would you confirm or deny my hypothesis? If that is indeed the case, then I have a few predictions for what's coming. I won't comment on them though.

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey StarLynx,

Yes! I have read a couple of Chinese Web Novels (also Korean and Japanese). Coiling Dragon being my first and favorite. I am not entirely surprised that some elements/tropes have seeped into my writing. The "arrogant young master" trope in this chapter was entirely intentional. My knowledge of Asian culture is also heavily influenced by these novels, though I have been doing some additional reading for the sake of my writing.

But, I do not think the general story of my writing will be anything like the usual webnovels, I believe. My reading has always been wide, so I am sure someone else may find similarities to other genres and writers.

However, I'd love to hear you predictions! Send me a PM or email me at CapDragon121@protonmail.com.

Have a great week, and thank you for reading.

CD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While i do understand that making Jie Er blaze mom is good for character development i really wish that you can make it so later the end up as true lovers later, so far she is the best character i have seen in the novel and her and blaze relationship is the best be it sex or not, so i keep hoping she becomes this novel main female lead and blaze love interest

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, sorry for not being as verbose in my delight of it.

You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica ,everthing from characters to setting all are amazing.Looking forward to the next installment ,as I am new here can anybody recommend me stories that are like this one .....

Giggleskitten86Giggleskitten86almost 3 years ago

I started reading for the sex scenes but I have read all of the Azra-El stores because this world you have created is so fascinating. I can’t wait for you to release some more. Keep up the amazing work.

EsbanosEsbanosover 2 years ago

I Wonder what happened to the author..

Its been 5 months with no updates

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

I know you are a great writer but I am still surprised by the your creative choices. The way you introduced demons into the story is amazing. Having the Blaze's first interaction with a demon be a choice about killing her reinforced his personality and character. And taking Blaze out of the first fight with the demons showed restraint. The best gauge of character development is when the audience is scared the character's life and I was scared for all their lives.

As the first introduction to demons, you managed to characterize them very well. I cannot praise your writing enough,

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Of course Ely has to be taller than Blaze before she becomes a real love interest. That weird fetish is the only reason this series gets 4/5s from me. So annoying. Might as well just put Blaze in diapers. Or flat out describe him as a little monkey frantically pawing and humping his full size lovers.

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 2 years agoAuthor

Ahaha. Looselyhuman, I understand your frustration--Imagine my frustration with real women wanting men to be like 6-12inches taller than them...

I won't deny that I may have a fetish for taller women (not necessarily taller than me), but this is lit and we all get to explore our fantasies, right? Anyway, at this point, I don't think I am pointedly trying to make Blaze shorter than all of his sexual partners. I was done with that fetish a long time ago. It is just that he is relatively young in angel years and I cannot make him too tall yet. He will cross 6 feet at 40 and 7 by 80, and maybe more by the time he is 100. I hope you can try not to focus too much on his height for now. xd

Elyssa's growth spurt was merely for comedic purposes (there won't be anything sexual with her for a long while, and Blaze will outgrow her by then.) She is also too short for her age.

Cheers,

CD

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

Hey Cap, sorry for the late reply. I just happened to be reading through my old comments. I wish lit had a quote option with notifications...

I hear you on the IRL women thing. That's one reason I love escaping into your works!

I'm an avid reader and this is a minor gripe. It's nice to hear that he's still growing. Something to look forward to.

I definitely plan to keep supporting you on patreon and wait for each new chapter with baited breath <3

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Yeah it's funny people still equate him to his age in the narrative as in 27-28 whereas in actuality he's 7-8. Being 5'8-5-9 surrounded by Angels who are well over 6 feet on average and even 7 foot plus would be a real ego killer. My girlfriend in University was 6'1 former model so typical willowy build I was 6 foot but blocky Rugby player and man it did my head in how many people would say oh your taller than I thought 😰😰😰😰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES