Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jie Er was not in the Malakim, but someone else might have been. As for Jie Er being suited for the banner, she definitely was but the question of whether she still is needs to be explored.

Why did the Malakim stop? There is a lot of politics involved, but maybe they simply did not want to prolong the charade when a princess was involved. Also, if she is the princess, they could not really take the Quetzal anymore, so going against her was made irrelevant. Moreover, the CS obviously knows about Jie Er's sacrifice to the HU. It can also be assumed that Michelle Lucian has a soft spot for Jie Er. So, taking all of that into consideration, it makes sense that the CS would take that decision. As for an inside story, who knows xD.

Yes, I guess it is now an open secret that she is the author :P. I am quite astonished that people were able to catch that.

Btw, why do you think Nikolett is a Kindred child?

Oh, Blaze was certainly being watched. By whom? I can't answer that now.

Ahaha. I introduced Nikolett so that at least a few people will root for BlazeXNikki. I am glad you support it, though you may be waiting for disappointment. "She's a badass character. It's like a Russian spy in a James Bond movie. Or Black Widow. She's hot yet cold-blooded. Deceitful yet with strong principles. Strong yet kind. Mysterious yet forthcoming. Such contrasting qualities." -- This was my intention.

Blaze and espionage training: Blaze's character needs to burn brightly. He is not intended to be in the shadows and get things done quietly. He is the light in contrast to Astrid's dark. So, sure, he might go on some spy type adventures, but there is no reason for him to take up spy training.

"Marrakim suck" -- Seems like Sky is already insulting the Malakim to their faces. Though, he must learn that not all Caledonians are Malakim. Most are good and normal angels trying to live their normal lives.

WWE, MMA, or Hunger games?

Thank you for your comment, and have a great day, month, and year. Anonymous guy: Yeah, I know my schedule sucks, but I work full-time, and I am writing book-length chapters. I can't say I've tried my best these past few months, but I needed to give some time to life outside of work and writing.

Brittanyduran86: Oh, he definitely did not go celibate for 7 years. I am sure our boy has figured out ways. I mean, all those imperial maids around...

98Rogue: Please read my explanation above.

Anonymous: Covid? That would have been a good excuse for this long ass delay. However, I am quite glad that I have not contracted it, yet. I hope it stays that way at least until I get the vaccine.

Yuramwag, JkMorris, and anon: Thank you for your appreciative comments.

Rance: Oh man, you really want to break all records for the longest comments ever, don't you? You have my full support. Lol. And yes, my mind was blown away just by looking at the length of your comment. Just so you know, it was 6296 words.

Have you sent Jeffery back yet? He will be needed real soon!

Inheritance: You are right on all accounts, including me identifying my sexuality as Dragon, though I am not sure what you'd call Dragons who like human females, but I guess that's always been the case in mythology. I wonder why that is? Maybe I inspired some of your ancestors during my travels.

Fiora, Blaze, and Alice -- I plan to write a side-story starring the three of them at some point.

Poem: I am glad it provided the desired effect.

Angels not living long enough to appear old: There is a lesson on evolution somewhere in there, but there may also be other reasons. xD. Look up Grandmother Hypothesis. Nothing as awful as seppuku, though.

I am not going to confirm or deny your hypothesis, Sherlock.

"Surely getting corrupted wings isn't lethal right?": A few things are going on here. First, Lucian as the holder of the banner has a responsibility to not be corrupted until she can pass it to the next wielder. Second, it may not be lethal, but consider what happened to Jie Er, one of the purest angels around. She nearly lost her damn mind. Do you think the others would be able to even approach close enough to where Hela was?

Strangely enough, the lantern oaths have come up several times in the comments, and not just regarding this poem. I wonder why that is, as I have never read the comics.

The opening lyrics of "You can't stop the girl" do resonate with the war. However, my favorite song from Maleficent is "Once upon a dream". I have not seen the movie, but man I love the music in that movie. I really should watch it this weekend.

The Avenger's Endgame war is damned awesome. It is cool you find similarities to it, though I don't think I had the movie in mind while writing the prologue's war.

Of course, Hela is pleased with the angels using her name as an insult, though I am not sure how much she likes Blaze referring to her butt all the time.

Why is becoming tainted such a big deal for an angel?

I think it is obvious, no? It robs them of their entire identity of being "pure". It is partly cultural, and it is also partly physiological. You can think of being tainted as being equivalent to getting leprosy or HIV (at least in the minds of angels).

Do demons get tainted by light?

I shall let you know soon enough.

"Live well and prosper." Vulcun? Who is that? I have absolutely no clue. None. Nada. Zilch.

There are plenty of reasons to love, and there are plenty of reasons for Jie Er to love Blaze. "She has been just using him to heal herself" -- this is false. She loved him way before she had any idea that he could heal her. She loved him even when she had an inkling that he was maybe something nefarious. She loved him even after she saw him morph into that evil. So, is it "true love"? I don't know, but she certainly loves him deeply and without restraint. Why? As I said, there are plenty of reasons, none of which are mind control, unless you consider love itself as a form of mind control.

What happens when an angel and a demon lose the organs that harness and channel world-energy for them? I answered it in the Q&A.

"This simple action arose both amusement and an inexplicable maternal instinct inside her." -- Yep, to angels Blaze just looks like how a cute baby would appear to humans. Though that may trigger some readers.

Ahaha. I could not stop laughing while I read that description of Rebecca.

As for dragons, technically, I may be a shota dragon since I am relatively young in dragon age. Are there any anime on that?

Trade: Nothing stops trade.

Medina has nothing to do with the ghost.

Ahaha, my plan with Grey Mother is to trip you up even more. I mean her name is obvious enough, eh?

Prissy: I hope I didn't lead you on too much with that part. I do have plans for dear ole Prissy and her favorite cucumber, but they won't come into fruition for a while.

Butler: I was just using the dictionary definition of a butler-- the chief manservant, or in this case angelservant :|. There wasn't any cultural imagery attached to it.

Rebecca and her firsts: Poor Rebecca, but technically she took Blaze's first, so she wins, as Blaze is the only male on the planet.

Splash and evolution: I was hoping it would be seen as a one off situation. Besides, it only has to do with the type of energy organs that Splash manifested. So, would Blaze manifest flippers if he spent enough time with Azalea and Arethusa? There is a chance, but it is not guaranteed.

Baozhai & Clara: There is a lot to unpack there, but you are pretty accurate on what kind of angel Baozhai is. And oh yes, Blaze was pretty much blinded by the Kindred thing.

Siren: The Huldra are the only sentients that can "charm" on Azra-El. The sirens do have lovely voices, but it is not truly "magical". Though this may change when I start writing about them in detail.

"However, she remembered Blaze, Siofra, and Blaze's speech." -- I think I intended to say, "she remembered Blaze and Siofra, and Blaze's speech." i.e she remembered how Blaze and Siofra were, and also remembered his speech regarding how he felt about her.

"BF Society" -- It is definitely best friend's society. I don't know what you are on about. Nope.

"Will Rancesama get high again?" -- Elementary, Ranson.

Sky and Splash -- They will one day conquer the skies and make a huge splash. :|

Your rant about Blaze makes a damn good summary of the story so far.

"Oho!? I almost expected Jie Er to say "Ara Ara Ara " here lol!" -- If this is ever made into an anime, those shall be the words that she will utter.

Blaze and Jie Er: I hope I showed how Blaze feels about Jie Er a little more in this chapter. To him, she is still the most important person in this world, and vice versa. He is just a little confused and conflicted because of his memories.

Will Blaze grow? He is 8. You are not the same size as when you were eight, are you?

Cock Evolution: You may have put something in my brain, though I can't make it as world-breaking as what you are suggesting.

And, it looks like Blaze has to hire you as an inventor/engineer for his new BIG company (Blaze's Irresistible Gan Co.) Thus, a new character arrives in Azra-El. What would your demon-name be? Rinse? Rancey? Sill?

"But by your logic this means Blaze is quite literally related to not only Hela due to her Dark energy being connected to his existence but also to all the angels who donated their energy to young Jie Er" -- Shhh.

I hope to see you again in the comments section of this chapter. 😊

Yours tantalizingly titillating author,

CD

PS: No, I am not Russian. If I were, I'd be russian along with the story... I will see myself out.