All Comments on 'Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 02'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeover 2 years ago

Hey Cap Dragon sorry to hear about you mom and the covid-19. I hope everything works out in the end. That sucks about the writers block. Do what you have to do. Even if that means taking a break. Good story so far. I hope to see more soon. Hell would even be interesting if Blaze gets a chance to explore more of the demon empire after getting out. Also what's going on with him? Is he or isn't he having split personalities? Is it to do with the fact he's around demons and so is his darker nature is becoming more active? Regardless I'm sure we'll get answers at some point. Keep up the good work and see you next time.

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comment, Ramen :) Things are much better now. My writer's block is also over, at least for the upcoming chapter. Hopefully, you will get to read it real soon. And yes, all of your questions will be answered as the story proceeds. :)

PS: You could extrapolate some of the answers from Chapter 00 of Arc 2, but it may only be obvious in retrospect.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Hello again. Lovely to see another post from you. This has been partially pre-written and as such its energy may jump around a bit, sorry xD. As I say in my sign offs, I hope you and yours Be well; and would add that we all appreciate all the content you provide to us especially with the world continuing to go nutz all around us.

-- OMG!! His... omfg.. his second coming. Why is everything a pun? I'm sorry. Makes sense we'd see him again, and here especially. And also now having finished the story, poor Liz. She's got it bad and unfortunately for her, it wasn't Blaze that pack bonded with her, it was Frost. And Frost doesn't have his walking around papers... yet. ~As a side note and something that greatly spiked a drip of anxiety, I'm very happy that Blaze isn't actually starving atm. I'm not sure if this is just me overreacting, but I imagine Frost is a bit more concerned with his survival than 'ethics'. As the villagers said in the movie Dragonheart after they were given back their money for the dragon having not been slain, "Meat." I don't know how long it would take Blaze to recover from that.

-- The 'new' comment formant doesn't like line breaks. Here's hoping the double dashes aren't some weird syntax thing. But also, glad to see the greatest prodigy fighter has fully absorbed the culture she finds herself in and has embraced success. She's doing all she can to make sure that Frost doesn't need to show himself again and I wish her good luck. As well as an adage- you'll attract more bees with flowers than swords. ~As to how true that may be for the circumstances, I have no clue. But one can hope. We've been shown so far that Frost has been a decent guy. Here's hoping his intrests continue to align with Blaze's preferences. Being stuck in survival mode isn't a particular happy or healthy/ fulfilling lifestyle.

-- Thank you again for your wonderful story. I look forward to the next chapter in particular seeing as how these contain a bit of MY influence, mmmhmm yeaahsss. (I can be a cheeky little shyte on occasion xDD lol) ANWHOSE! Sincerely, glad to hear from you again, glad to know your still making your way through. You and yours Be well.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing CapDragon21. Writing is hard and it is especially hard under stressful circumstances. I hope you and your family are doing well.

I was thinking about why this story felt familiar and why I liked it so much, and I found the answer - I love watching isekai anime and reading isekai light novels with overpowered protagonists and Azra-EL is also a similar kind of story. But the world of Azra-El is on a level I've only seen very rarely. The characters are also very distinct and extremely memorable. I was on the edge of my seat multiple times in this and the previous chapter.

I hope you unite Blaze & Nikolett with Elyssa in the next chapter because I cannot bare the suspense and anxiety. And this is a testament to your skill - I genuinely fear for the characters in this story and that is a great thing a writer to achieve.

I was also very impressed with the way you introduced demons in the previous chapter, but showing their perspective through Liz is excellent. I cannot wait to learn more about how the demons operate because your world building with the angel side was truly incredible. I am also looking forward to the meeting of Blaze and Hela, evethough I know it is a long way away. Thank you CapDragon21 for writing such an excellent story.

D5834D5834over 2 years ago

As usual, chapter was very good. I was pulled in from the start. Most feedback I've already provided, but there are a few things that I can put into a comment.

I guess Nikolett's revulsion at the Wormeus Maximus and other animals was influenced by her being a member of the Malakim, and their view that inner beauty is reflected on the outside.

The demonic perspective at first was interesting. It was unusual to see the demon referred to only as she, but I didn't notice that perspective might have been different from Liz's until she explained that she didn't shoot the first arrow. Or she was lying the whole time.

What is a space-stone?

My first impression of the tournament is that it's heavily based on the Hunger Games.

Blaze's images from the death of the demon were very well written- it focused on the feeling and fear of the dying demon itself as much as it did the physical bloody aspects of it. It gave a feeling of desperation and hopelessness as someone's life and all their potential future experiences ended. (Being similar to my worst fear probably gave it a bigger impact for me).

Thank you for the story in any case, CapDragon121.

FluffMeatsStoryFluffMeatsStoryover 2 years ago

As a baby boomer, I watched Explorers (1985) on cable.

You can't get Peeps? A quick look shows plenty of places to order some.

Or are off on some other planet without delivery from Earth?

Breaking plots is not good.

Coming up with ways to do it after the plot point is resolved, however, can prove interesting.

And now to the meat....

Feeling something in his core is a very big tease I can't wait for you to bestow upon us.

And the fluff....

On the other hand, I cam imagine Blaze riding into the pickup point on Andrew, smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should definitely write multi series books on this. The story is original and fun.

hudsinihudsiniover 2 years ago

6 months between the last chapter and this. That hurts me so bad. Thank you for the great story but please dont make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I guess I’ll check back in about 2 years or so, there should be about 4 new chapters by then.

KigolKigolabout 2 years ago

Took me 3 months to reread all the way back here. Time for the oh so painful wait.

I hope your mom got better

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 2 years ago

I think the story is amazing and hope that you find it in your heart to finish. If I can’t help please reach out to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It good but when ar we getting an update. Can wait to can plumping

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Even on Patreon there is only 4 chapters and based on the ones here I don't know how much writing the author is actively doing which is a real shame.

So my surmise is Blaze is effectively a half demon half angel. His Mother's are obviously Jie er and Hela and his legacy is to bring the world back into balance. Except arranged against him are evil Angels and Demons who are not interested in a possible realignment of the World Energies and the cessation of hostilities between Angels and Demons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not liking the split-personality Blaze and I hope it won't continue for too long, same as I didn't like how Blaze doesn't remember saving Elyssa by letting his inner demon out to play. Why was Elyssa collecting the sabrecat paws? Also I don't even know if this story is being continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES