Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you recognize me?" Jie Er asked.

"I was shown a picture," the demon answered with a smile. Her attitude did not match that of a captured prisoner of war, but she seemed deferential towards Jie Er.

"Why?"

"We were merely following the Empress' orders, Your Highness. We were told to surrender to you in case of defeat, and present you with this letter," she said, removing a sealed scroll from her space-ring and presenting it with both hands.

Jie Er flicked her finger over the wax seal and rolled open the scroll. Her face changed as soon as she read the first sentence. She quickly went through the scroll and transferred it into her space-ring.

"Where are Blaze and his friends?" Jie Er asked. Her voice was placid like an undisturbed lake, yet it managed to send a chill down the demon's spine.

"Apologies, Your Highness. I do not have that information. We were tasked with bringing the princess and her Quetzal, but I think it is safe to assume that we were not the only ones."

"Where were they teleported from the Qunrun ruins?" Jie Er changed her question.

"I do not know, Your Highness. I am afraid that I do not have any of the answers that you seek. We merely obey the Mistress' will."

Jie Er studied the demon's face for a moment. "If anything untoward happens to them, I will make sure that you regret every moment until your dying breath," she said, surprising those that knew her.

"We understand, Your Highness. We are at your mercy," the demon acknowledged, with another bow.

Neither Yingyue nor the deities understood why the demons were so calm, though this was the first time any angel had taken a Quetzal Rider alive. The usual demon who was captured behaved quite contrary to what they were witnessing. They also did not understand why Aswang seemed to be respectful towards Jie Er. They only recognized that it may have something to do with the letter.

Jie Er glared at the demon for a few moments, before turning to her sister. "We are done, here," she said, and walked away.

Soon, six angels were gathered inside Deity He-Hua's tent. However, Deity He-Hua had been asked to leave by Jie Er.

"Empress Hela says that we can keep the Quetzal Squadron as collateral for the children. She says that she is merely curious of Blaze and the Quetzal and doesn't intend to harm them."

"Are you sure it is Hela? This is the first real confirmation we have of her life since that incident," said Yingyue.

"What about Elyssa and the others?" asked Anastasia.

"I believe it is her," Jie Er said to Yingue, and turned to Anastasia. "Siofra's abduction may have been a convenience or an occurrence of circumstance. Elyssa... I am sorry, but I do not think it was intended. I am not sure where Nikolett Lovag comes into this picture. However, they will not be harmed as long as we have the Quetzal Squadron. At least, that is what Hela wants us to believe."

General Sturm clenched her fists and Anastasia's jawline hardened, but Jie Er's words alleviated a little of their anxiety. Firstly, the letter was somewhat of a confirmation that the demons may know where Blaze and Elyssa went. It was better than not knowing. Secondly, even if Elyssa was taken by the demons, they doubted that Hela would value the lives of four kids over an entire Quetzal Squadron.

"May I read the letter?" Anastasia asked.

Jie Er took in a deep breath and shook her head. "I am sorry."

"What?!" General Sturm aggressively stepped forward, but Anastasia held her hand, leveling her gaze at Jie Er.

"It is for the best. I do not intend to share the letter with anyone. Except, maybe..." she trailed off for a moment before coming back. "I am sorry, Anastasia, but rest assured that the only thing I am concerned with is the safety of the children."

Anastasia was not happy, but she was unable to challenge the decision of the Xian princess, at least whilst they were in Xian.

"These were left behind... after they disappeared," Yingyue interjected the tension by bringing out a couple of space-rings.

Anastasia swept Elyssa's ring out of her hand before the others could even register Yingyue's words. She held the ring in her hand and stared at it as silent tears began to roll down her eyes. Even General Sturm's eyes turned moist. The ring made Elyssa's disappearance even more real, bringing back questions of their current fate.

Jie Er seemed more composed as she plucked the remaining ring out of her sister's hand and did a quick sweep through its contents. Amongst the clutter of Blaze's space-ring, she found an envelope along with a gift box addressed to her and Rebecca. It was postdated to Antrosht.

A part of her did not want to open it until the date on the envelope, but she couldn't help herself. She opened it and read the half-finished letter. Then, holding the letter to her bosom, she fell to her knees and wept.

***

Astrid faced a moral conundrum as she peered at the star-studded night sky, while her carriage from Cockaigne flew towards Aranya. She was worried sick about Elyssa and Blaze, but instead of trying to find ways to help with the situation, she was going to Aranya to propose a deal to The Blazing Furies Co., on behalf of the Caledonian Empire.

It made her feel dirty, but she knew the deal was good for both Blaze's company and the citizens of D'Warka. Or did Grey Mother convince me that it was? No, no. I can't keep doubting my own work. Goddess, Blaze! Why couldn't you get into trouble a few weeks later? Please be safe and keep Elyssa safe.

***

Blaze did not know for how long he'd fallen asleep before waking up to something running over his shorts. It took a moment for him to realize what was happening, but by that time his shorts were roughly pulled down.

"What the heaven is this?!" Liz whispered over his inflated little pecker, which quickly deflated. He couldn't quite remember, but he had been having a very naughty dream involving Nikolett, Liz, and some aerial roots.

Outside of his dream, though, Liz was sitting on his branch and leaning over to get a better look at his member.

"What the fuck!" he cried, quickly pulling his shorts and buttoning them up.

"Blaze? What is it?!" an alarmed voice came from behind the trunk.

Blaze hastily signaled the demon to remain quiet. "Nothing, Nikki. Something ran over my shorts and startled me. Go back to sleep."

"Oh... What the demon doin'?" she asked, sleepily.

"I am awake too," Liz replied, quickly hopping over to her branch, before Nikolett could peek through the branches.

"It was just a small little critter, so don't worry about it. Sorry for waking you," said Blaze.

"Okay. Sleep tight, then," Nikolett said and went quiet.

Blaze glared at the demon and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You speak one word of this, and you are dead," he threatened, though his words carried no actual weight for the demon, who had heard one too many threats to know when they were real.

However, she vigorously nodded her head, and Blaze searched her eyes for deceit. Instead, he found an expression that he did not expect. Acceptance?

You gotta fuck her now, buddy, said a voice in his head.

Oh, shut up! Said another.

***

Liz was startled to wakefulness by the creaking of the branch beneath her. "What?" she asked Blaze, whose face was mere inches away from hers.

However, Blaze did not respond, and unblinkingly stared into her eyes. She did not know if it were the shadows, but there was a darkness within those usually sparkling green eyes and looking into their depths sent a thrill coursing through her body. Half of it was due to fear, but the other half she could not quite fathom.

"Look," she whispered, averting her eyes. "I'm sorry about before. Was just curious. Saw the bulge and couldn't help myself. I swear I won't tell no one. I'm an unnatural too, so you can trust me to keep yer secret."

"Curiosity... can kill you, my little kitty," he said, his voice low and deep, like a rumbling purr, somewhat unnerving and very enthralling. It reverberated in his chest like thunder and was nothing like his usual playful and child-like tone.

His entire figure was unmoving, which made her imagine that he was reigning in something. Something that could explode if he even blinked. His stillness frightened her. Yet, her body possessed no desire to flee. She could only gulp as her eyes were drawn back into the black abyss that were his.

"You have two options, demon," he said, his voice filling her ears, yet somehow not escaping past the space they occupied. For once, Liz wished that the grumpy angel, separated by the width of a girthy trunk, would wake up and say something. "You can let me show you pleasure like you have never felt before," he continued. "Or you can fall asleep and forget about everything that happened. If you choose the latter, you will never utter another word about my unnaturality or this conversation," he said.

Liz knew. She knew in her gut that she had to pick one of the two options. The second one seemed to be the safest choice, but for reasons she could not fathom, she nodded and said, "Okay," regretting it the moment she uttered the word. Suddenly, she felt like she had signed over her soul to the Anathema.

The pressure that seemed to hang in the air suddenly released, and she half-expected him to pounce on her and devour her body and soul. But instead, she was surprised by the controlled gentleness with which his hand reached behind her dirty short hair and grasped her neck. His grip was firm, but not entirely unpleasant.

He leaned in and took her lips.

Being kissed was the last thing she expected to happen, and it sent a shiver through her body. It had been a long time since she had experienced a kiss, and his lips felt full and soft against hers. But before she could fully feel them, she felt her lips being parted by his tongue as it sought entrance into her mouth. It startled her, and she unconsciously jerked her head back, breaking the kiss.

"What?" he asked gruffly, with a sliver of irritation.

"What are you doing?" she asked, completely baffled by the situation. An angel kissing a demon. It was unexpected to say the least, and a little thrilling.

"Do you not like it?" he asked.

"It's not that. I just don't know what's going on..."

"Tonight, you will experience a lot of things that you have not experienced before, demon. So, unless you dislike something, I suggest you try your best to remain silent. I do not wish to wake our friend," he said in his hauntingly gripping voice.

She averted her eyes from his gaze and breathed out an "Okay!"

Her nervous compliance seemed to amuse him, as the right side of his lips went up in a grin. He reached for the snap-fasteners of her jacket and began to undo them. Understanding his intentions, she started at the bottom and met his fingers in the middle. Their fingers met and she trembled upon his touch.

He caressed them for a moment before throwing apart the sides of her jacket and leaving her chest bare.

She glanced at his eyes and saw him gaze at her breasts with an inexplicable hunger. She never shied to reveal her body, but in that moment, her arm unconsciously went up to cover her breasts.

He raised a brow at her, and she tugged at his shirt with her other hand. Grinning, he quickly pulled off his shirt and chucked it over her hanging bag. Her eyes scanned all over his rigid chest, wondering if he was young or just different. The entity that was currently with her did not seem young.

Sneaking his arms into her jacket, he wrapped them around her lithe waist and drew her closer to take her lips.

The sudden movement made her gasp. His lips wrapped over hers, and his tongue slid in to meet hers.

He tasted like sin: rich and sweet like thick caramel.

He kissed her with a hungry passion, and she became awash with intense emotion. She pushed her hand against his chest in a half-hearted bid to make him slow down, so that she could understand herself. However, her attempt was in vain as he only pulled her closer, deepening their kiss and making her feel his flatness against her small but soft breasts.

Pluck me! How the pluck does a kiss feel so good? She asked herself, but answers and even thoughts eluded her mind.

Soon, his hands began to roam over her back, strongly feeling her taut muscles and toned body as he dug his fingers into skin.

And when she needed to breathe, he somehow seemed to know. He broke the kiss and Liz gasped for air, but he gave her no pause. He grabbed her butt and drew her hips closer, pressing his hands against the small of her back to make her back arch.

Pulling her jacket down to her elbows, he pushed her hands aside and cupped her breasts in his palms.

He squeezed her mounds in his hands, making her nipples pucker up between his fingers, before leaning in to lick and suck on her buds. She sucked in through her teeth when his lips lightly pinched them.

She writhed in his arms, unable to control her body, and wishing to let out a cry of pleasure. But she remembered the look he gave her when he told her to stay quiet, so she tried her best to keep her voice from leaking. However, she was unable to prevent her lower lips from leaking.

As she ground her hips against his, a smell of neroli began to permeate their space.

Suddenly, he stopped his actions and sniffed, before taking in a deep breath. Her smell was a little sweet, a little green, and a little spicy.

A look of wildness came upon his eyes, and his lips curved into a ravenous grin. Liz once again found herself averting his gaze and felt the heat of blood rushing into her cheeks.

"You seem aware of what we are doing," he stated, his voice smooth and ever-so haughty.

"Aren't we intertwining?" she whispered, her blush deepening.

He raised a brow at her. "For a foul-mouthed demon, you can act quite coy," he stated.

"I've only ever seen other demons do it. Never done it me-self," she breathed out.

"Why not?"

"Never felt the urge. At least..."

"Until now," he leaned in and whispered.

Liz gave an embarrassed nod, and it only served to further awaken the beast inside him.

He drew her over his thighs, wrapped his arms around her in an unyielding embrace, and began to devour her lips.

As the heat began to rise in her body, she began to feel like she was going to melt. She knew a part of the heat was hers, but she also felt that most of it was his.

Suddenly, she was pushed against the trunk of the tree, and his hands grabbed the waist of her trousers.

She raised her legs, and he pulled them off in a hurry. The night was cool against her warmth. She was glad to have packed loose trousers. If not, she felt that he may have ripped them off.

Her thoughts were proven true the next moment when he looked down at his shorts and seemed to consider tearing them off. However, he decided against it when he slowly stood up on the branch. He pointedly looked at her, and she understood his intention.

She raised her hands to grab the waist of his shorts and pulled them down, popping out an organ that was a lot larger than she remembered. And suddenly, it struck her. "It looks like a gan!"

"No, the gan look like this."

She raised her brows at him, but he simply grinned at her. She leaned in as she pulled his shorts lower and his gan brushed against her cheek. She had held a gan in her hand before, but this one was warmer, and it felt alive. It smelled like tree-sap and musk, and the smell hit her senses like a storm. For a moment, she felt like grabbing it and putting it in her mouth, but she resisted, mostly in fear of how he would react.

She pulled off his shorts and threw them over her bag, but remained in her position, his gan resting against the side of her cheek, and her nervousness making her hands tremble.

She glanced up and the thing lurched. Startled, her head jerked back, and it brushed against the corners of her lips.

She saw his contemplative eyes. He gazed at her lips, and then in the direction of where Nikolett was sleeping. "Maybe another time," he sighed.

Liz couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. However, he sat down on all fours and whispered. "Don't worry. If you are sincere, you will surely get an opportunity to suck my cock."

She had neither the desire nor the courage to deny his words. She knew she wanted to taste that thing.

He sat down on the branch with his legs dangling to the sides and scooted closer on her trouser against the branch, which provided some comfort against the rough bark of the tree. She felt the hot tip of his member touch her stomach.

He placed his warm, dry palms over her thighs and looked her in the eye. "Do you know what I am going to do next?" he asked.

"No, but I can guess," she whispered. There was both desire and fear in her voice.

He grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her waist closer, as she slid down against the trunk.

He brushed the head of his member against her slit, as if testing if she was ready. She was dripping wet. He lined his member against her hole, gazed deeply into her eyes; and after a moment slowly pushed it in.

"Mmph," she was unable to control her voice.

It was a very different feeling than the cold and unyielding feel of a gan. His was soft yet hard and felt warm and alive as it stretched her in its descent. Incredibly, instead of feeling like a foreign object, it made her feel full.

And when he was completely buried inside of her, he pressed his groin against hers, which tickled her nub and sent tingles racing across her body.

He pulled her to his chest and planted a gentle peck on her lips. But the gentleness lasted only a moment, before the kiss became rough and needy.

She felt the pressure of his groin and the fullness of his gan, as he slowly grinded against her. Her limbs seemed to have a mind of their own as her arms went around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist--her pussy stretching to give him more access. Her insides spasmed against his girth, trying to squeeze him and push him out at the same time.

He pulled out a little and pushed it back in, sending electricity spreading like a wave from her groin to the rest of her body. She muffled a cry with a hand against her mouth as her body moved in sync with each wave of pleasure.

"Blaze?" they heard a voice from the other side of the tree-trunk. "Is everything alright on that side?"

He paused for a moment. "Looks like Liz is having an entertaining dream," he spoke in his usual, less throaty, and somewhat immature voice. Liz was unsure which was real. Was everything from before a mere pretense? Or was he another and more sinister entity?

"Oh... How are you feeling? Is your hunger manageable? Can you sleep?"

"I am good for now, Nikolett. Go back to sleep. Her little moan woke me up too; and if I talk anymore, I won't be able to fall asleep again."

"Okay. Sleep tight."

"You too."

Liz expected him to wait, but he instead placed a palm over her mouth and once again began to move inside her. He moved in a controlled and calculated manner, and she tried to respond to his movements, but the overwhelming sensations she felt with each little thrust made her lose control over her actions. Heat rose in her body like a terrible fever, but it felt so amazing that it made her delirious.

Suddenly, he pulled out completely, leaving a ravenous emptiness inside her. She dug her nails into his back and tried to pull him back. However, his body was too strong for her sluggish limbs.

1...345678