Azraielle Pt. 05: The Feast

Story Info
Azrie enjoys her first meal.
5.6k words
4.8
4.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Steve's entire existence faded away, replaced with a single purpose. All that mattered was doing as his Mistress demanded. He knelt before her, her legs spread, and her pussy in all its glory in view. Azrie hiked up her skirt around her waist, and he could see her garter belt and its silky attachments to her stockings. As he embraced the sight, he saw his expulsion dripping toward the pristine thigh-high stockings. He had made her dirty, and she would not stand for it.

He caressed her leg behind her knee and repositioned it so he could lick his dripping cum from her inner thigh before it soiled her clothing. With his tongue hanging from his mouth, he used his whole body to slide it up her thigh, collecting the fluid in his mouth. He'd never produced this much cum before, and he had to admit the taste wasn't unpleasant. Before he could swallow, another instruction rang in his ears.

"Feed it to me, pet.", she beckoned. "We do not waste the precious seed. Let me taste the mix we've created."

"Yes, Mistress," he mumbled with his mouth full of the concoction created from their rendezvous on the way to the apartment. He climbed up the couch she was laying on, wary of the paddle she held, cautious not to misstep and earn her wrath. He brought his lips to hers and allowed the cream to flow onto her waiting tongue and into her open mouth, careful not to let any escape their sensual embrace.

"Delicious," she muttered, following with further instruction. "Now finish what you started. I can still smell my cunt violated by your vile semen."

"Yes, Mistress," Steve replied. Admittedly if he had taken a moment to consider her statement, he would have been confused by the nearly oxymoronic sentiment in her reply. Was it delicious or disgusting? He couldn't ponder the thought, and it didn't matter. The scene didn't need to make sense. It merely needed to arouse them and aroused he was. His cock was bulging against his jeans, begging to be released from its painful prison. He ignored the sensation and became focused entirely on the task at hand. He had a pussy to clean.

Before venturing further, Steve inspected his work on her thigh, seeing a slight glint from where his tongue had traded saliva for cum. On her other thigh, the damage wasn't as bad. He was dripping down her leg, but it wasn't in danger of desecrating his Mistress's ensemble. Quickly he moved to the mess and deftly slid his tongue up her inner thigh. He thought he heard a moan come from his Mistress but dismissed the thought as pure fantasy. He wouldn't be able to please her. He was barely worthy of cleaning her. He would try, though, with the thought of letting her down nearly crippling him.

Azrie shifted slightly, moving her ass down on the couch and lifting her pussy for him. It was an involuntary reaction for her, as her pet was certainly providing her with pleasure. Every lick of her thigh brought him closer to her love center, closer to relieving the tension that was building in her.

She knew her pet wasn't able to even conceive that he could have this control over her. His mind was so consumed by his desire, maintained only by his assuredness of inadequacy. Azrie was beginning to understand why her new pet had been hiding in the back of the club alone. His meekness had been hidden under his tough exterior.

Azrie realized she was exploring a part of him that he tried to keep locked away. She was letting him play out his deepest, most secret fantasy. An epiphany came to her between the bolts of pleasure his tongue was giving her. She hadn't expected to be in this role tonight, but something was telling her it had been the only way to pursue the evening. It seemed that he had discovered her purpose. Her natural ability as a succubus reached into him and pulled out his desire and forced her to aid him in attaining it. After tonight Steve would be changed. He would gain confidence in his needs and actively seek fulfillment.

Steve had reached her swollen lips, and Azrie was consumed by the sensation, no longer able to process higher thought. She could only feel, careful to hide her pleasure as best she could from her pet. He would get treats only when she felt he deserved them, and he would receive no reward from her pleasure.

After her shift, almost pushing her pussy into his face, Steve finished with her thigh. He lightly slid his tongue up her leg to the crease between lip and leg. An often overlooked pleasure center, which was smeared with his nastiness, he was tasked with cleansing. He pressed his tongue into the crease and lapped up to her navel, collecting every drop of evidence reminding him of his violation. His Mistress was far too precious to have been soiled by him, he knew. It only fitted that he should remove his stain from her being. He moved to the other side of her pussy and collected the spillage there. If Azrie shook with anticipation of pleasure, Steve took no notice. He would have been imagining it anyway.

He began to work his way inward, pulling on her lip with his tongue. He felt the slightly rough texture of her puffy lip, causing friction against his tongue. He returned to the base of her pussy, careful to prevent any of his dick drool from entering the area around her asshole. Beginning in her taint, he guided his tongue up to her pussy, briefly pressing into her opening as he attempted to take her other lip into his mouth. Failing only slightly, he sucked the lip clean. Azrie's pussy was full of folds created by her labia. They all needed service.

With her vulva shining from his saliva, devoid of his contamination, he began to work on her labia. He pulled her lip aside and tugged her labia in the opposite direction, revealing one potential hiding place for his defilements. Steve was careful to probe every hidden treasure trove of his Mistress, no of his Goddess. He repeated the action on the other side of the delicious pussy, finding some of his contamination. Truthfully, these crevasses were pretty clean, but despite Azrie's efforts to the contrary, he was enjoying himself. Besides, she couldn't be mad that he was too thorough in removing every trace of himself in his effort to restore her to her unblemished natural beauty.

Steve went north and located Azrie's hood, protecting her all too sensitive clit. He pushed his tongue under it, forcing a squirm from Azrie he couldn't ignore. Was she enjoying this as well? No, no, she couldn't be. He was unworthy, and it was nearly blasphemous to think that he could provide her even a modicum of enjoyment. Still, his tongue was carefully circling her clit, shining it to perfection, tasting her silky wetness as it drifted from her pussy, aiding his efforts.

Azrie was biting her lips. She was barely able to stifle the scream attempting to force its way from her lungs. He was driving her to an orgasm that his tonguing was building, but she couldn't let him know. She felt him move from her clit, offering a reprieve. A moment to get the explosion echoing through her body under control. Or so she thought. She felt his tongue probe into her depths, brushing against her G-spot, and she started uncontrollably spasming internally.

She wasn't sure if the orgasm was so hot and fulfilling because of her role as the top in this scene or because she couldn't let Steve know it was happening. Either way, it didn't matter. The cat was definitely out of the bag. Her pussy pulsed and compressed around his tongue, forcing what remained of his earlier deposit onto his tongue. She needed to collect herself quickly, as he would need further instruction. She needed to order him...

"Feed me," she managed to squeal. She kept to as few words as possible to prevent her voice from betraying her. Obediently, Steve rose and pressed his mouth against hers. She sucked their mixture from his mouth, pulling his tongue soaked, in her cum, connecting it to hers. This moment could only be better for her if it were his cock she was devouring.

But this moment wasn't about what she wanted, well, not exactly. An order brewed in her mind while she continued to enjoy their mixture from her bewildered partner. The order formed slowly, almost too slowly, as Steve was pulling away, eager to get back to his previous task. He seemed certain that he could get more water from the stone. Azrie knew, though, that she had been thoroughly tended to. If he managed to find anything else in her, she would be surprised.

"Strip" came the order from her mouth. "My pet, you have been fortunate to see most of what I have to offer while I have not seen any of you, and that simply will not continue. Remove your clothing and let me gaze at your, most likely, feeble appearance," she humiliated. She, of course, knew there was nothing feeble about his physicality. She had felt his cock in her earlier, and it had done a good job of filling her. But her duty was to her pet. He needed to believe he was undeserving and tiny that his mere presence was an affront to her.

Slowly and methodically, Steve began removing his clothes. Azrie pondered how his cock was going to allow his pants down, but it moved down with them and sprung free to attention after its release, bobbing comically. She chuckled at the sight. Steve continued unabashed and not deterred, simply following the direction provided for him.

Azrie realized the way his cock bounced must have been commonplace for him, as he didn't seem to notice. She recognized that there was much for her to learn. This was the first human penis she had encountered. Still, lecherous cocks and human ones were very similar. The human's cock was more veiny, though, and had more texture to manipulate the inside of a pussy.

Steve, now completely naked, stood statuesque before her, awaiting instruction. He looked like David if Michelangelo had given him an erection. Steve's shaft was at full attention now. Azrie was unsure how it had been bobbing up and down seconds ago. Penises are funny, she resolved. But, she didn't have time to think about that now, and thinking of it as a penis was taking something from the scene. No, it was a cock. A big hard delicious cock.

Scrambling to find more direction for him, she said, "Now help me out of my clothes." By help, she meant 'take them off me.' And Steve began to fulfill her wish. As he walked around her to pull off her top, she felt his cock, glistening with precum, brush against her, leaving a chilly trail. Her mind churning furiously, she needed to figure out how to get it back inside her. She did promise him a treat if he made her cum, and he did. She was still in the afterglow of her most recent orgasm, and a present for her toy seemed the fastest route to the outcome she desired.

As her shirt left her body, her ample breasts fell into place, caught only by the strained elastic of her bra. When she had left this morning, they weren't this big. At some point, probably when she caught Steve's scent, they must have automatically adjusted to his preference. Steve moved behind her and unclasped her bra, and the full impact of her grown chest came into view. She had been too preoccupied to notice earlier, but her breasts were crammed into a cage too small for them, and freeing her mounds was almost orgasmic itself.

Steve straightened her skirt and unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor. It required a slight tug to get beyond her voluptuous cheeks. He moved to remove her garter belt and stockings when she stopped him. Her pussy was free now, and the stockings were sexy as fuck. She needed to stay grounded within her own sexuality, and the silky sheen fabric held up by a tiny ribbon turned her on. Plus, he was out of his mind if he thought she would take off her boots.

"My pet," she spoke in her most sultry tone, "I promised you a treat if you made me cum, and I must be honest despite my attempts to hold the moan," she giggled at the phrase she had picked up from browsing Reddit in preparation for her Earthly visit, "I failed. Your complete cleansing sent me off the precipice just as you were finishing. For your reward, I will ride your manhood.

Understand, though, there are rules. Obviously, since you just cleaned out my pussy you cannot cum in it. That would waste both of our time, your barely passable effort, and you would have to clean it again. You can only cum with my permission," Azrie slapped the paddle against her hand, making a loud thwack, "or you will be punished. That shaft of yours had better stay solid until I get my pleasure. This, after all, is about me. You should consider yourself lucky I will be allowing that thing into me."

Secretly, Azrie could barely contain her need to hop on his cock and ride it until the end of the world. The anticipation was soaking her, and she felt the wetness dripping down her thigh. "Do you understand the rules, pet?"

"Yes, Goddess."

Surprised but accepting of the new moniker, Azrie smirked. "Flattery will not help you, pet." she lied. "But that is an acceptable reply. Follow."

Azrie gripped his cock, forcing the action regardless of his intents, and led him to her room. She pushed him onto her bed, and he lay there on his back. Azrie took a moment to stare at the glorious piece of human meat she had captured with its flag pole standing firm amid the landscape. She was beginning to understand the fear that human's held for the lecherous. She was ravenous, and while she would release her prey back into the wild when she was done with him, she could see how those with less self-control could enrapture humans and keep them for themselves. Likely, draining them to death.

"Now your goddess is not entirely without mercy," Azrie teased. She moved to her toy box and collected what looked like a leather bracelet that had a thick but soft-looking rope coming from it. Steve was unable to hide the puzzled look from his face.

'You poor innocent' soul Azrie thought. She returned to her bed and knelt between Steve's legs. She grasped his member and slid the loop formed by the rope over his head and down to the base of his shaft. She unsnapped the band, which Steve realized was a couple of inches thick, still unsure as to its purpose. Azrie gripped his balls and tugged them away from his body, causing a brief moment of agony that felt so good.

"G-G-Goddess," he stuttered, "what are you doing?" afraid he may have to shout the safeword.

Azrie was a good dom, though, and she wanted to keep her toys available and in condition for future play. She'll need to feed in the future, and having a stocked fridge would make that easier. Azrie explained without judgment or demeaning, "This is a cock ring, the leather band I am wrapping around your sack will keep your balls from contracting into your body, and this rope, once I tie it, will keep your penis erect. This simple device will ensure that I can ride your cock as long as I like and prevent you from cumming. It's not perfect, and eventually, you will cum. Provided I don't decide to ruin the orgasm for you, I expect it will be quite enjoyable."

Steve nodded, clearly willing to proceed and Azrie slipped back into character. As she tied the rope firmly, his cock was already starting to grow and darken as it filled with his blood, which was unable to escape. Azrie thought he'd gained an extra inch of girth to supplement his already very thick toy.

She felt her pussy drip to the bed anticipating the impending penetration. Internally she debated whether or not her pet deserved to feel her mouth around his staff. As she gazed at her quarry, she saw a light glinting off of his cock, reflected by remnants of her wetness from the roadside bang she received earlier, and decided that he deserved a bit of a bath. She was looking for any excuse to taste his flesh, and what better way than cleaning herself from it.

She positioned her mouth above his head, breathing gently on it. She could feel from the energy he was emanating his desire to thrust his dick into her mouth. She felt the internal struggle he had fighting with that urge for fear of ruining what was about to happen. Azrie knew that if she waited there any longer, he would lose, and his internal animal would violate his higher conscience. The alpha male he kept suppressed would break free and take from her what she was currently willing to give. She knew she was going to drink cum from his cock later. That was her plan, after all, and why she wasn't going to allow him to cum in her again. So, quickly before he became uncontrollable, she pushed her head down onto him tasting his head as it entered her mouth.

Sucking on his cock and scraping her remnants from him produced a euphoric wave of pleasure in her. She was feeling the dopamine flood her brain as she responded to the needs of her prey. On some level, she knew this was how her body encouraged her to act on the desires felt for her current object of attention. But at this moment, in the here and now, she just enjoyed the blissful moment and pushed her tongue into his glans, using the roof of her mouth to apply pressure.

She felt his pleasure through him, with small bursts of Lust filling her. Apparently, she had an unlimited ability to receive Lust from her prey, and she was metaphorically getting fat off the feast. She slid his cock deeper into her mouth slowly, pushing him closer to her throat. She knew if she went too fast, she would gag and ruin the moment.

Because no one really understands how biological brains work, she thought, 'The gag reflex is a stupid trait the lecherous had inherited from breeding with humans long ago.' Quickly rushing her mind back to the task at hand, she relaxed her throat and allowed it to engulf him.

When realization sparked in him, she got another burst of energy and a new wave of euphoria. She carefully but with purpose took the entirety of his impressive manhood into her mouth and down her throat. She was holding her breath and would have to remove it soon, but for the moment, she allowed it to rest in her, bending slightly to conform to her insides. Azrie savored the fullness she currently felt, imagining her throat bulging with his manhood.

With her tongue in a unique position, she licked at the top of his scrotum, which was pushing out in defiance of the leather band wrapped around it. She knew that tiny piece of wrinkled skin had the entire focus of his nervous system in that area. And so when her tongue hit it and teased it, he let out a moan she didn't know was in him. She felt his cock twitch in her as in rhythm with his gasp.

Being lecherous, she had an innate evil streak, and she pressed her thumb into his perineum, applying pressure to his prostate. The organ was swollen filled with cum waiting to be expelled from his dick, and the pressure she applied put Steve into agonizing pleasure. Deciding she had waited long enough and nearly running out of air, she pulled back with her head and created a vacuum in her mouth that she kept sealed with lips tightly wrapped around his shaft. She saw a slight red ring the color of her lipstick form starting from the base of his cock and traveling to the head of his dick. 'Non-smear my ass,' she thought as the marking she was leaving on him turned her on even more.

Azrie was sure that there was a puddle forming below her pussy as she felt her wetness grow. Certainly, she had felt the nearly imperceptible tug of gravity pulling a drop away from her pussy. She didn't care. If there was a puddle, it was well earned, and she had never been so turned on. Of course, her vagina was screaming at her to fill it with something, anything at this point. It didn't care, it just knew it needed to be stretched and spread, and it was getting none of that. Azrie thought the wetness was a good sign that her body was ready and willing to take this now gigantic cock into her. She was wrong.

Her pussy had been ready for ages. It knew what was dripping from her were its tears. Her pussy was crying with need and trying everything in its power to convince her to give it something it could eat, something it could wrap around, something it could suck the life out of, but Somehow Azrie was ignoring its pleading and begging. Then much to her surprise, the pussy noticed the faint pressure of something trying to break into its opening, and it was delighted. It gushed tears of happiness now as Azrie carefully sank onto Steve's cock.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers
12