Azraielle Pt. 05: The Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need to be so careful; her pussy would have taken a telephone pole at that moment. It was desperate for attention; Azrie hadn't been ignoring the pleading; she'd been actively fighting against it. Azrie's need to fulfill her pet's fantasy had taken precedent. She had been belittling him and ordering him around for what seemed like hours. Steve needed to have his confidence and sense of self restored, and withholding her own needs was her avenue to this care. Especially since she knew there was more torture coming his way.

She had expected his cock to rupture the moment it touched one of her wet orifices, but he managed to contain it. The cockring was helping now, so hopefully, he would take the next few minutes to enjoy her sliding her pussy up and down his shaft. She also expected that she would cum immediately upon bringing the pipe into her, but she didn't. To her delight, she had cooled more than she thought since her last orgasm. The farther away she was, the longer she would be able to buck atop this stallion.

Sitting now on Steve's hips with his cock thoroughly planted inside her, stretching her canal in ways she hadn't experienced before, she started her gyrations. She was careful to watch Steve's expression, afraid he would be unable to tell her when he was near cumming. As a safety measure, she was paying extra attention. Watching his face as she steadily slid along his cock, was adding to her pleasure. She was also waiting for the telltale sign of his cock stiffening in her. Diverting her focus to that also increased her arousal.

She wasn't able to maintain that level of attention, though. She imagined the scene from the outside as her pleasure collected and grew. She saw herself moving up and down. With every rise of her body, Steve's slightly purple shining cock is revealed. Her lips are gripping his shaft and drawing more pleasure-inducing friction.

Her tits are moving opposite her direction as they bounced in response to her motion. Steve's expression was clear. It showed his desire to touch her, but he wasn't sure if he had permission. The look on Steve's face caused her to tingle from the control she exerted on him. He did, but it was clear he couldn't formulate the thought to ask. She heard her screams and moans escaping her mouth beyond her control.

"Pet grab my tits and pinch my nipples" Unsure if Steve had even heard, let alone processed her order, she was happy to hear a weak but definite 'Yes Goddess' pierce through her haze. Steve managed to direct his hands to her breasts, squeezing them. These bigger tits felt different from Azrie's normal chest. Somehow they felt less sensitive to her. She'd ponder that later. Now, she needed to experience their sensation.

"Harder," she bellowed as she allowed herself to drop in freefall down his cock. She was stopped only by his hips as he was burying in her cunt. Her pussy loved that and was in such bliss it couldn't think. She had felt his head smash against her cervix, giving her many different feelings all at once. There was some pain at the contact, elation at the sense of fullness, the friction against the walls of her vagina, and a pulse along her clit. Steve fully impaled Azrie, and the flood of sensation further built her arousal.

Steve complied with her order but clearly couldn't affirm the command vocally. That was ok because he let her nipples have it. She had an unreasonable flash of fear that he might tear them from her body as he pulled on them. When he pinched them again, just the tips this time, the sensation coincided with another powerful penetration into her, and she came.

She screamed with pleasure, unable to contain herself, not caring if she was overheard. She clamped down on Steve and squeezed his cock with the muscles in her pussy. Tightening around him just added more to her sensations and pushed another wave through her body.

She had to stop fucking his cock, not because she wanted to, but she lost all motor control. She nearly collapsed down on him and whimpered with pleasure, but somehow she managed to keep that at bay. She couldn't allow her pet to see any weakness in her, even during her moment of ecstasy.

Slowly, still feeling vibrations, she regained herself and began her gyrations again. For one, she wanted to cum like that again, but also, her pet really deserved a reward after that.

With rejuvenated vigor and an involuntary but much enjoyed squeezing in her pussy, she returned to her desired speed. She hadn't completely come down the other side of her orgasm, and she felt herself climbing again, closer to the tipping point. While he deserved a treat if he needed to cum right now, he'd have to fucking wait. Her tight pussy, she was sure, was drawing him closer and closer, but it was also getting her closer. She needed the encore performance, and she was occupied with nothing else at the moment.

In her enthrallment, she almost didn't hear him ask, "Goddess may I cum? I-I am having trouble holding it." That stammer in his voice must have triggered something in her. Whether it was because of her complete control over him, or her the knowledge that she was about to give him an ultimate pleasure, or feedback from her own mountain top, she started to cum again. She screamed "Not Yet" at him through the major pulses at the crest of her excitement. To his credit, he managed to withhold.

Still feeling aftershocks from the first orgasm and the cooldown electricity from the second, she collected herself as best she could and climbed off of Steve's erection. She thought she saw it pulsing with every beat of his heart. Without slowing to ponder that thought, she quickly got her mouth around him. Once she was sure her cum catcher was ready, she released the cockring and pushed his head back down her throat.

The smell of her pussy on his dick and the taste of it in her mouth was addictive. Her clit would still be sensitive, and her pussy still pulsed from her orgasm, and she found her hand reaching between her legs as she kneeled over Steve. The other primed to grip his shaft and pull his seed from him.

When Azrie released the cockring, Steve became aware of something he didn't know was missing. He felt his balls slingshot closer to him like they had been tugging on something, and it finally gave way. That was a new feeling for him but not the one that got his attention. His cock warmed as normal blood-flow returned to him. He thought he felt it increase a few degrees.

Steve felt himself approaching Azrie's throat again. The roughness of her tongue against the underside of his cock, and the warmth of her mouth as she engulfed his cock was almost too much. Then he felt her tighten around the head of his penis, and slowly he slid into her. Azrie's lips were around the base of his cock, her tongue occasionally licking his balls. Steve was sure he was in a dream. A dream he had no desire to wake from.

As the cum was building in the base of his cock, he remembered he needed permission. Not wanting to draw the ire of the woman completely sheathing his penis with her mouth, he managed to mutter incoherent sounds. It didn't matter. There was only one thing he would be saying then anyway. His Goddess, probably because her throat was full of cock wasn't able to access her vocal cords, produced a vibration that buzzed against the tip of his dick, and she flashed him a thumbs up.

That was all the encouragement Steve needed. With his cock down her throat Azrie had been licking and fondling his balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze, and with that, he exploded. Steve lost any semblance of control over himself. He was completely at the mercy of his Goddess, now entirely sure that was more accurate than Mistress. He felt his cock pulse, like a gun, firing a load of cum down her throat.

Azrie was pulling back from him a little, her eyes showing delight at having taken the first shot. She ached to have the next load of his warm seed in her mouth to taste it. Her pet did not disappoint as pulse number two ripped along his shaft, from base to tip. If he was surprised by how much cum was coming out of him, he couldn't think about it or show it.

Steve was trapped in a place of never-ending orgasm. All he knew was an intense pleasure that blocked everything else. Steve fell into a state where he had no name or being and was just energy being excited beyond physical limitation. After what felt like hours of cumming, and while not that long, in reality, it was still quite a long duration, he returned to his normal plane of existence as his cock pulsing slowed to a stop.

When he stopped, Azrie's mouth filled with Steve's seed. She'd quickly gulped much of it down to prevent it from spilling from her mouth. But his final shots she was able to hold. The pureness of the cum she tasted was better than she had imagined from her earlier samples. Azrie savored the sample, tasting the sweetness mixing with a slightly salty flavor, and slowly, carefully, she swallowed his gift. As she did, she felt an explosion of Lust fill her, causing a slight glow on her skin that she hoped Steve wouldn't notice.

Steve was confident he got the better end of this deal. As his awareness returned to normal, he felt empty. Not emotionless, his glee was apparent on his face, but physically empty. He thought she had completely drained every drop of semen he had had in him. He had a vague awareness of Azrie coming to lay next to him as his vision faded to black while he drifted off to sleep.

Azrie sat in the afterglow of new sex, reflecting on what she just experienced. He had cum buckets, and she'd had to swallow multiple times while his cock gave her everything that was in him. She still had his taste in her mouth, and that sensation was cementing her first time with a human in her head. Azrie knew that if he had more to give, she could take it. For the first time in her life, she felt what it actually meant to feed on Lust.

Azrie understood why so much effort was put into collecting Lust from the humans. Humans seemed to have an unlimited supply of Lust, and Azrie was wrapped in Steve's. She could no longer differentiate the boundary between them. Steve felt like an extension of herself now. Forever, a part of him would be with her and she with him.

Steve's Lust warmed her, filled her body, and filled the space around her. She could feel it reaching beyond her room, and she could sense it extending into her living room and out her door. What was more impressive was that she could still detect Lust in him and could feel it growing in him and refilling as he slept. She had fed Lust into him while he was coming, an ability humans apparently lacked, to keep his orgasm going and pumping. She had sensed his body limiting her access. But once she started feeding into it, a resonance developed, and it bounced between them, growing every time she rebounded to him.

Enough analyzing, she thought, and she laid back, his taste still on her lips, a new sensation swollen inside her, and a sense of peace. She laid down and felt the results of her evening until she drifted off to sleep.

12