Azraielle Pt. 06: Afterglow

Story Info
The morning after...
790 words
4.23
3.2k
00

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Azrie awoke from her slumber when she felt Steve begin shifting next to her. The bed, the room, their bodies, everything had the odor of sex on it. Azrie liked the smell, and it reminded her of her evening. Azrie looked toward Steve, unsure now of what she should do with him. If she was honest with herself, she wanted his number in her phone and him gone.

Steve would be called upon the next time Azrie had some anger to release. She hoped he would feel similarly. The worst-case would be if he clung to her. It was potential, she thought. Having come down from the lust-induced high, she was thinking clearly again. She had just given this man his best night to date, and if she never saw him again, probably his best night ever.

In another woman or even another lecherous, that thought would have been pure arrogance and boasting. In a succubus, though it was most likely true. She remembered reading about sirens and how they are often running into the clinger problem. She'd ask Diana how she dealt with it when she went to work.

Sirens weren't as attuned to people's desires as she was, but to make up for that shortcoming, they possessed an irresistible allure. That allure could affect other lecherous too, even in rare cases other sirens. Thankfully Azrie only had to worry about a normal allure and the effects of a mind-blowing experience.

"Good morning," Steve attempted through a yawn. "That was, well, that was something else."

"Good," she replied. "I am happy to have been able to provide that for you," she said honestly. She was happy to have serviced Steve's needs. Steve didn't know and didn't need to that it wasn't a one-sided exchange. She had gotten far more from the bargain than he might ever know. "Maybe, in the future, if you feel you need some punishment for being a bad boy, or I feel the need to punish, we can do it again."

"I'd like that," Steve answered, somewhat surprised but clearly happy. Maybe he had the same thoughts that she did. "Hey, what's your phone number so I can call you to get together in the future. Oh'" he began absentmindedly, "and your last name for the phone entry."

Azrie hadn't prepared a last name. A shocking oversight to her cover story. On Earth, one day and nearly discovered when she had a thought. "My number you can have," she provided him the contact info, "My last name though, that's a secret I will keep. It is enough that you know me as Azrie," Her phone rang, and she idiotically picked it up and looked at it, only to realize it was Steve calling. He chuckled as he saw the response he'd had countless times before.

Azrie struggled to hide her embarrassment. She continued, "The arrangement is, should we feel the need to revisit or expand on last night's adventure, we reach out. But, if you really need to put something in that field," unsure of how she was going to finish and then it occurred to her, "Use Goddess."

"Yes, Goddess," he instinctively replied as if Azrie had imprinted on him. Steve could read the room and got the message Azrie was trying to deliver. There would be no breakfast between these two, no morning adventure, just a walk of shame for Steve as he tried to remember where he'd left his car. "I'll talk to you later then," he said as he pulled his shirt over his head and began for the door.

"Yes, I hope you do," she left with him as she closed the door to her apartment behind him. Satisfied that the encounter was over and he understood, Azrie stripped the last of her clothes off, just a garter belt and stockings she'd forgotten about, and went to her bedroom to begin cleaning the sex out of the apartment.

As she was cleaning and collecting her clothes strewn about the apartment, she wondered where her boots were. Azrie didn't remember removing them, but she clearly awoke without them. Her boots were next to her bed, solving that mystery. The mystery of when she took them off remained, however.

Azrie stripped her bed and was immediately happy she'd sprung for an in-unit clothes washing machine, and she dropped the sheets into the washer. They didn't all fit. After removing some sheets, she put in the plastic soap thing, set the timer, and took a shower. For the first time ever, Azrie knew what satisfaction felt like, crushing any concept she may have had of it in the realm. If last night was any predictor, life on Earth was going to be great.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers