Azraielle Pt. 11: Classes Begin

Story Info
Classes begin with some surprises.
4k words
4.45
3.3k
00

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Azrie awoke earlier than she had planned. Today would be her first day of classes, and she had some anxiety about being on campus. Education in the Realm was handled differently than on Earth. They didn't have schools, and most of the Lecherous were never formally educated. There wasn't a lot of need for it. The vast majority of the Lecherous are only slightly more aware than animals. They can speak, and they can figure out how to fulfill their roles in society, usually by jumping to some copulating couple and siphoning what energy they could.

The Lecherous Society was made up of the Greaters. The Greaters were smarter, had more powerful and varied abilities, and were generally more able to exist amongst Humans. They were often taught how to use their inherited abilities, and the more wealthy, like Azrie, may have even received private tutelage. In their day-to-day lives, though, there wasn't any need for them to learn things like math or science. History was passed down via oral tradition and long lives. The Lecherous only received a more Human education if they were going to be among humans and living as one.

While Azrie had received an education, which most likely surpassed what typical human youths would receive, this would be her first time attending a formal school situation. She didn't know what to expect, but she was pretty sure Van Wilder, Revenge of the Nerds, and Porky's weren't accurate representations of college. Fighting back her fears, she got dressed in something pretty modest and decided she would go to the campus and look around before her first class.

Whatever Azrie may have been expecting, what she found was not that. Azrie wore a blue tee-shirt and a thin white ruffled skirt. Any close inspection of it would reveal a semi-translucent fabric that you could just barely make out the outline of her thighs and pussy lips. Azrie wasn't wearing panties or a bra, for that matter. She was a Succubus, after all. Plus, with her ability to shape her own body, bras were purely decorative on her. She had, of course, kept her nipples completely erect, allowing them to push against the fabric of her shirt, leaving a very distinct protrusion. In this case, modest was relative to her as a succubus. Azrie felt like she was overdressed.

On her way to class, Azrie saw students wearing lingerie. Some were wearing skirts which showed more thigh than they hid. She saw club dresses, see-through mesh, and fishnet, with virtually nothing left to anyone's imagination. She saw men in tight shorts sporting bulges that were in every stage of arousal.

Confused but unphased, Azrie made her way to her first class. She had expected the faculty to be dressed in what humans call professional attire. Instead, her professor was wearing a black teddy with garters holding up lace top stockings, most of which were hidden beneath the thigh-high black leather boots with five-inch heels. This was her human sexuality class, and a fleeting thought suggested to Azrie that maybe her ensemble was for the Lesson. The woman proceeded to teach with no regard for how she or her students were clothed.

Her next class was a history credit. The class covered some human historical event or another. Upon reflection, Azrie couldn't remember what it was about exactly. Much outside of her character, Azrie was distracted by the appearance of the professor.

In Azrie's estimation, her professor was an Adonis. He had a sheer shirt on, and Azrie could see every detail of his muscular chest. His shorts barely hid an impressive erection. For that matter, the shorts barely hid anything, but Azrie could only see the outline of his hard cock.

She drifted into a fantasy where she took his cock into her mouth and sucked and nibbled on it until she could slide it down her throat. She imagined him spurting his warm cum down her throat and filling her mouth as he pulled it out of her. She was aroused from her daydream by the distinct sound of her professor cumming. Noone seemed to notice the disruption or question how or why it was happening. Once he was released from the throes of his orgasm, he continued teaching like this was a regular occurrence. His shorts had a large wet spot where his penis had ejected its semen, and his dick was still rock hard.

Somehow she had made him cum. Or at least, she pushed him over the final barrier. She wasn't sure how she had done it, and she would need to consult with Dee later for some insight. It was at this point that Azrie became aware of a light aura around her. She wasn't sure where it was coming from, but she recognized lust when she felt it. This was indeed abnormal. The people on this campus have their arousal turned up to eleven. She'd need to figure out the cause, but she had another class to attend for now.

In her next class, Azrie found the source of the aura. Her Mythology of Demons professor, Dr. Ian K. Ubis, was a very subtle individual. The moment she entered the classroom, she felt an attack. It was like a mental assault, and she responded with all the skill and restraint of a beginner. Suddenly, all of her classmates were thrust into orgasm, and Dr. Ian was pushed back against the wall, a slightly shocked look on his face.

When Azrie had instinctually retaliated, she felt the aura drop, and now that her defense had subsided, she could feel the aura reasserting itself. Across the campus, people had brief moments of lucidity and unexcited levels of arousal. For the moments the lust aura was down, nearly everyone scrambled to cover themselves. That modesty had only lasted a moment, and they returned to their state of constant arousal.

Azrie headed to the front of the classroom to consult with Dr. Ian. As she got closer, she saw his slightly shocked expression turn to one of recognition and then abject terror. He immediately bowed his head, "I'm sorry, my princess," he muttered.

"Do not address me like that in public. You may call me Azrie," she whispered through pursed lips.

"Y-y-yes," he stammered. "I, I didn't know it was you. I just felt a presence."

"What the fuck just happened?" she gestured to the students around her. A sly smile crossed his face.

"I keep them aroused, and the campus feeds me constant lust. Right now, there are no fewer than four couples fucking each other around the campus. Can't you feel it?"

Azrie was not amused. "I accidentally made a teacher cum in his shorts half an hour ago. I can feel the aura, but I have no clue how I did that or how I attacked you."

"Yeah, about that, you hit me very hard. Hard enough that you could have killed or maimed me had I not shielded myself. You must have used a considerable amount of energy for that hit."

Azrie checked herself and found she was indeed down a considerable amount of her energy. Even though she had just refilled, she was going to need to fuck again. The sounds of cumming students around her subsided just as the smell cum and wet pussies reached the two Lecherous. Azrie had to focus to retain her composure. What she wanted to do, though, was to line up every student and take whatever fluid they offered her. The look on Ian's face told her he was suffering similarly. Once they regained themselves, he asked, "You didn't do that on purpose?"

"No," she yelled under her breath through gritted teeth. "I was just deposited here a couple of days ago, and because my father intends for me to take his throne, I wasn't taught about any abilities I may have. He said if I learn on my own, I will be stronger. I just learned that I could hide the lust I radiate."

"Okay," he replied. "I can help. I can teach you how to control your energy at least. It should prevent you from accidentally doing something you don't want to. Is there somewhere we can practice?"

"Meet me at Intrigue," she stated, becoming more and more aware of just how drained she was. "In two, no three hours." Ian nodded his agreement.

"You two, follow me," she demanded, having pointed at a nerdy-looking girl and boy. She was sure they had names. She also didn't care what they were. These objects were going to refill her tank. Ever since the smell hit her, the only thing on her mind was hot cum in her mouth and her tongue deep in a pussy. She liked the sex that she needed but had difficulty keeping control when she was starving.

Nerdy is, of course, relative to their surroundings. The boy had a flagpole nearly peeking out of his waistband, with apparent ample girth. He had no penis-related reasons to be shy, but still, he blushed as she called on him. His fishnet tee shirt didn't hide his muscular physique either. A side effect, she decided of the probably constant state of arousal he'd been in for the last few years. If your only goal was to get laid, you'd probably work on making yourself as attractive as possible, even when you had never cared about that before.

The girl wore glasses, but what gave her the nerdy impression was her mousy presence. Her nebish behavior sold nerdy for her. She was wearing a chemise, which was tight against her skin and revealed enough to make you ask for more. Her panties, a generous title for what she was wearing, were more like a triangle of cloth with 3 strings attached. The lower thread split her lips, and the only thing they hid on her pussy was her clit. The chemise covered her crotch, but barely, and it was behind one of the more see-through parts of the garment. She accessorized with a collar with a ring on it, black fishnet thigh highs, and black four-inch stiletto heels. It was probably difficult for her to match the chemise's violet color with her accessories, but regardless the look made Azrie's pussy wet.

Azrie led her toys to her apartment like pets on a leash. If Azrie had had a leash, she would have attached it to the girl's collar. It was clear that these two didn't know each other very well as they didn't say a word to each other on the trip back to her place. They instead nervously stole glances at each other.

'For fuck's sake,' Azrie thought, 'these two have been crushing on each other, and neither has the balls to speak up.' Which was surprising, considering the boy appeared to be stashing baseballs in his scrotum, judging from the bulge below his cock. Well, at least Azrie knew why she selected these two. She would break the ice with some fantastic sex and put her toys together like Legos.

Azrie entered her apartment and immediately shed the two items of clothing she was wearing. She felt almost sick that she had worn something so reasonable. The question now was, does she don more clothing, or does she order her new pets to begin on her. That question was answered for her. The boy came alive in private. He pushed Azrie onto her couch face down, and she could feel his fingers begin to explore her insides. "Girl, here, now," Azrie gestured in front of her on the couch. The pecking order was established as the girl obeyed. For now, Azrie was happy to be the middle, but that might change later.

With a fresh warm pussy in front of her, though, she had more important things to think about. Azrie pulled the panty aside and began to probe the vagina with her tongue. Meanwhile, behind her, she heard a slight buzz begin and realized she must have left a vibrator in the living room. Her suspicion was confirmed as she felt the buzz against her clit. The vibrations pulled a gasp from Azrie. The gasp quickly became a moan, and she pushed back against the toy to force it into her pussy. She liked clitoral stimulation as much as the next girl, but she needed something in her right now. She felt the toy open her pussy and move past her g-spot to rest comfortably in her vagina. The vibrations sending pleasure up her spine.

Azrie pulled her mouth away from the succulent lips of the girl long enough to say, "There is lube and a condom in the drawer, fuck my ass." She heard the drawer open, then the lid pop off the lube, and the sound of it being squeezed into a hand. Next, she heard a little jerking off, and she felt the cold gel against her asshole. Then what must have been a finger slid in because she knew his cock had a monster thickness, and it didn't feel like that was in her.

The vibrator began to move inside her like it was being pulled out. "I didn't tell you to remove that. Now put that fucking giant cock in my ass right now." She could feel herself moving toward the top. Or maybe, this boy just needed a bit of training to dom her correctly.

A moment later, she felt his cock. She was sure as she was stretched, and the vibrator was pushed against her G-spot, sandwiched between her pussy and his cock. Finally, she felt filled. And then she heard him cum. 'Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me,' she thought as she fed lust into him to keep him hard and fucking her. She felt him stiffen a bit as the lust filled his cock.

Meanwhile, she had gotten three fingers into the girl with the girl's own lube. Azrie wanted to put more in the girl's slit, but she was a little distracted because she was seconds away from cumming. The pounding in her ass with the vibrator worked much more quickly than she thought it would, and she pulled her tongue off of the girl's clit and let out a small scream of passion.

Azrie somehow kept fucking the girl's pussy with her hand while she came, and when she caught her breathe, she asked for the lube. This girl's pussy was getting fisted come hell or high water. With her hand now coated to the wrist in slippery substances, her ass still getting drilled, and the vibrator buzzing away, she heard the boy cum again. She could feel his cock pulse in her ass as he pulled her harder down his shaft and thrust his load deep in her.

"Now in my pussy" she stated. She heard the condom snap off his dick and saw it fall to the ground, wasting some of his load on the carpet. 'No matter,' she thought, 'I'll suck that dick dry before I am done.'

Returning to the task at hand, she pressed her pinky into the gaping hole before her, and the girl let out a squeal. Azrie knew she wanted to be stretched out, which in turn made Azrie want to be stretched out. She felt the vibrator moving out of her again.

"I will tell you when it is time for you to pull that out of now, slam your dick in my pussy with it. DP me with the vibrator, I am wet enough, and if not, you know where the lube is. If you fuck with the vibrator again, you will regret it." So she was here to teach him to dom, it seemed.

Azrie folded her thumb into her hand and pressed a little farther in as the boy entered her pussy. The sensation was divine. The toy's buzzing, her hole being stretched to near breaking, and his thrusting, which pulsed the vibrator in concert with his cock, made her cum. This orgasm came as a surprise, and when she felt her pussy tighten against his cock she felt him pump a load into her. The boy screamed a moan as Azrie felt a surge of lust flow into her.

Azrie used some of her new lust and kept feeding him to keep that dick going. She wasn't done yet, and by extension, neither was he.

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me with that huge cock." she begged. The boy obliged her wish, and she felt him smash into her pussy, and she heard his balls slap against the vibrator.

Azrie moaned with ecstasy and pushed her hand deeper into the girl's vagina. The girl was now spread eagle, dripping wet, and somehow, her chemise had come down to reveal her breasts, and she was playing with her perky tits. She was pulling and twisting her nipples, deliriously moaning.

Azrie pressed harder into her hole, and she felt her fingers curl as the base of her thumb crossed the threshold and disappeared into the tight passage. The girl screamed with pleasure and a little pain. Pain that the girl didn't realize how much she would enjoy. Azrie could feel the girl building as she squeezed her fist, pressing against her g-spot. Suddenly the girl pushed her head away, taking Azrie's tongue away from the clit she had been delightfully nibbling.

The girl began furiously rubbing her clit. The sight of her hand buried in the girl's pussy framed by her labia while the girl masturbated turned Azrie on more, and she began building to another release. A moment later, just as Azrie was nearing her edge, the girl started cumming and began squirting on Azrie. The moment the cum hit Azrie, she screamed out her own orgasm and squeezed hard against the cock which had been dutifully pumping into her. Then Azrie felt him cum, and she could smell his cum mixed with hers dripping out of her pussy with nowhere else to go.

The three of them took a moment to catch their breath after their mutual orgasms. Then Azrie slid off the boy's dick and pulled her clenched fist out of the girl's pussy. The girl shuddered as Azrie's knuckles passed through her dripping entrance. In a single maneuver, Azrie flipped onto her back and rotated her body to position her pussy toward the girl. The position also allowed her to hang her head off the couch to get her throat fucked.

"You," pointing at the girl, "clean my pussy. It's full of his cum, and you need to get it out. You," pointing at the boy now, "Slide that cock down my throat." Before Azrie bent her head back to receive the throat fucking she had been dreaming of since that morning, she saw the girl remove the vibrator and begin to suck the cum and wetness off of it. Good girl, she thought as she opened her mouth to accept his beast in her once again.

She tasted the mixture of her wetness with his cum still on his shaft as it slid past her tongue. Then she felt his cock slide down her throat as she opened it to accept his girth, and she felt his balls rest against her face providing the sweet aroma of the mixture they'd created. Azrie closed her eyes and just enjoyed her life for a moment.

The girl was lapping at her pussy, surely covering her face with the leftover combination of fluids. Azrie swallowed to stroke the cock gliding in and out of her. She heard him start to cum and pushed his hips out to get the load in her mouth before it went down her throat. She needed to taste it. She had been craving it, she realized. And when it hit her tongue and sat in her mouth, she came.

Her pulsing cunt pushed more of the mixture out of her pussy, and the girl immediately cleaned it off of Azrie with her tongue, hitting all the right places to make Azrie's orgasm last a little longer. She moaned against the cock in her mouth, which Azrie selfishly kept in a state of orgasm, spurting hot cum into her mouth until it was nearly full. She pushed him out for a moment and opened her mouth to show him what he had done. Some cum dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and dripped down her cheek. Azrie closed her mouth and swallowed the warm load, savoring its taste and the feel of it disappearing down her throat.

Azrie was almost overflowing with the lust she had been collecting during this encounter, but there was more to be had. She rearranged them again. Azrie sat the girl on her face and pushed the girl's head down to press her mouth to Azrie's pussy. Azrie felt the softness of the skin on the girl's breasts resting on her navel. Azrie's equally soft tits were pressing against the girl as well. The subtle movements the two made brushed against their nipples, providing a little extra sensation during the mutual pussy eating.

Azrie directed the boy to begin fucking her other pet. She licked his shaft as it slid past her. Managing to pleasure both pets at the same time. Meanwhile, the girl was eating Azrie's pussy like it was her last meal. Very quickly, Azrie came, causing her to shudder beneath the girl. This, in turn, led to the girl cumming as she was impaled. That was the final boost the boy needed as he started to unleash his load into the girl.

Azrie again kept his orgasm going and let him fill the girl's cunt. Azrie pushed him out of the girl while he was still spurting. She let him cum on her face covering her with his seed. She released him from his orgasm and watched as cum dripped from the girl's pussy onto her. She moved her mouth to the girl, tonguing her hole, searching for what remained of the deposit the boy had left. Tasting the mixture of the boy and the girl together, Azrie shuddered again, having her final orgasm. Completely spent, the girl stood, cum dripping from her pussy down her leg, and the boy's erection finally softened.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers
12