Azraielle Pt. 11: Classes Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two looked at each other and then kissed. Probably not the first kiss either had imagined, but they had made a connection. They looked to Azrie, covered in cum, and each gave her a kiss in-turn, thankful for making this happen. The girl licked some of the cum off of Azrie, and before leaving, she took the now soft cock of her new boyfriend into her mouth, pulling the last few drops of cum from the source.

Feeling generous and pleased with herself, Azrie gave them one last gift and made him hard again. The two girls pushed him to the couch and started giving him a blow job. They would trade the cock from mouth to mouth, swapping which one was licking his shaft and sucking his head. After a few minutes, he warned of his impending explosion. Azrie put the cock back into the Girl's mouth and held her head there to catch everything he threw at her.

For some extra giggles, Azrie kept him cumming for a bit longer than a normal orgasm. When his extended orgasm was complete, the girl was leaking cum from her mouth. She smiled as she gulped the treat with enthusiasm. They dressed and left. As they were leaving, Azrie supplied them with more lust so that when they got home, they would have to fuck again.

Happy with the gifts she had provided and full of lust, Azrie headed for the shower. She was going to meet Ian at Intrigue soon, and she didn't want to advertise her sexcapades to either him or Dee by arriving coated with warm cum, as much as she loved feeling it on her body as it ran down her length. They would know that she had fed anyway, but it felt rude to rub it in.

12