Azraielle Pt. 12: Lunch With Dee

Story Info
Azrie finds Dee after an attack and takes her out.
4k words
4.6
2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Hello Readers, this chapter is a bit different and when I thought of it it made me laugh. I hope you enjoy it as well.

I have outlined to the end of this story as a whole so I can promise more sexy succubus action with a purpose.

Thanks for reading :)

---------

Still feeling extra sexy and full of post-coital bliss, Azrie selected an outfit from her wardrobe which consisted more of lingerie than everyday clothes. To match her glow, Azrie wore a gartered chemise trimmed with red piping. The garters on the chemise held up her white lace top fishnet stockings. For accent, she put on vibrant red high-heeled ankle boots.

Even in her current disposition, Azrie was aware she couldn't walk around with her pussy on display despite her desire to. She put on a short black pencil skirt trimmed with red piping. In the mirror, Azrie noticed the chemise was sheer enough to provide a clear image of her still hard nipples. Wanting to still display her body in her lingerie, she found a black tube top that was just wide enough to cover her tits. Nearly satisfied with her ensemble, she pulled her hair back in a tight ponytail and adorned a red leather choker to accessorize.

Azrie was confident she would provide any pedestrians she came across through the day with an uncontrollable lust for her. Ready to occasionally flash her pussy at deserving bystanders, Azrie left her apartment and went through the portal to Intrigue.

Her arrival at the club struck her with an immediate shock that nearly drained her bliss. The lobby was in shambles, the club's furniture and decorations were overturned or thrown about the room. Azrie spied Dee huddled on one of the club's soft chairs normally used by clients awaiting their entertainment. Azrie made her way to Dee, full of concern for her friend. Dee sensed Azries arrival in the club and looked to her as Azrie made her way through the debris strewn about the room.

"I'm alright," Dee preempted to settle Azrie a bit, "but I had to use almost all of my energy in defense of the club. I'm just a little tired. Sensing her friend was far more drained than she was letting on, Azrie provided her with a large portion of the lust she had just collected. She would need to feed again and within the next day or so, but since she thoroughly enjoyed the process, and Dee was visibly recovering, the loss was worth it.

"What Happened?" inquired Azrie as she looked around, taking account of the damage that was done.

"The local Seraph's flock found our entrance and decided to give us a first-hand demonstration of why they are assholes," Dee replied, rising to her feet with Azrie's help. While probably inappropriate, Azrie couldn't help finding Dee attractive as she recovered her strength and cleaned herself up. Something about Dee's inner strength was plucking on Azrie's strings. She quickly filed the feeling away to revisit later when more appropriate.

"The who now?" Azrie replied quizzically.

"The local Seraph," Azrie heard Ian reply, releasing her fugue enough to realize he was there. "His name is Giles. In human lore, if we are demons, they are angles. A bunch of stuck-up glowy pricks, if my opinion counts for anything. Let's get out of here. There is a friendly club not far from here, and we will be able to fill you in."

Azrie helped Dee organize herself and get cleaned up, as Dee made a quick recounting of what had happened. Four members of this flock breached the street entrance and quickly rushed the counter. They had arrived so rapidly and unexpectedly, Dee was slow to react. The group's leader grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground while shouting horrendously offensive slurs and threatening her. The others had moved toward the guest area but were unable to break the seal it had for protection.

Being stopped in their tracks, but not to be deterred, they resorted to trashing what they could access. As Dee recovered from her initial shock and the stun she had received being tossed to the floor by the righteous group's leader, she began to sing her siren song. She quickly got control of the three goons, but the leader was resistant. Had Dee fed recently, she'd have been able to break his defenses. But because of her nature and her avoidance of feeding, she was low on lust energy.

It was of no matter, though, because she had three against one. She ordered the peons to attack their leader. The ensuing fight between them is what finished the destruction of the club. After being beaten down, the peons managed to detain the ringleader and secure him themselves.

Once Dee had taken care of the situation, the 'late to the party' security squad came to her rescue and took the trespassers away to some unknown fate. Likely they would have lustful thoughts forced upon them to serve as batteries for the Lecherous and the club. Once they were broken of their hatred toward the lecherous and their devotion to the Seraphim, they would be released. After the ordeal had concluded, Dee became determined to keep herself fed. If she acquired any barnacles, she would find something for them to do.

The Club, The Lecher's Haven, was a few blocks away. Azrie's jaw nearly dropped at the name, and the first thing she asked when they took a private booth in the back was, "Are you serious? The Lecher's Haven? Isn't that a blinking red light pointing to what this is?"

Through laughter, Ian replied, "Most humans are completely unaware of the Lecherous or the service the lecherous provide for them. Regardless though, the humans see The Gentleman's Estate, or Ruby's Revealers, or something when they look at the sign. Only those trained to see through the illusion, or those of, as the humans would say, supernatural origin, can even read the name. When run by humans, these kinds of Clubs change ownership pretty often, so Sal changes the name on the illusion every few years. And before you ask, yes, the Seraph can see the title, and they know what's here, but this place is so locked down with years and years of protections it would take an army of them. And first, our spies would alert us they were assembling. Second, they are few, and the stuck-up snobs wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this, and thirdly the Earth is officially a demilitarized zone as agreed upon by our leaders."

"But didn't they just attack Dee?" she nearly shouted in defiance. She heard a change in the music and, for the first time, took in her surroundings. She saw a nameless butt scurrying off the stage as a very attractive, barely clothed woman descended from above, heading for the pole at the end of the stage. And then Azrie noticed it. There was a thin cloud of lust around emanating from the patrons. It was early, and the place was mostly empty, but she imagined when it was busy, you could cut the lust with a knife. She saw the other two Lecherous begin to take it in and allowed herself to absorb it also. It was vaguely reminiscent of the realm. It was nice, it wouldn't charge her battery like sex would, but she'd get something from it while they were here.

"A loophole," explained Dee, beginning to look normal again as she absorbed what she could from the room to complement the surge Azrie had provided earlier. "We were attacked by humans. Preventing humans from being able to do what they did could also reveal us. It's bad enough that the Seraph send them to us. If we were known to the population at large, there is no telling what might happen. The attacks are becoming more common as it is."

"Many of the religions on the planet paint us as evil," Dee continued, "and a lot of the human myths come from a time when they were aware of our existence. Zeus and Hera, for example? Zeus was a Leviathan, as was his brother Poseidon, and Hera was a Lillith. The humans mangled that one, though. Somehow history recorded Lillith as a name."

"The humans witnessed and often took part in their escapades. This spawned figures like Hercules," Ian continued. "They were still Lecherous, though, and they found themselves into a few too many beds that left behind a jealous lover. Humans are strange that way, very possessive, even when there is plenty to share. Eventually, enough of them banded together and made it dangerous for lecherous to reveal themselves, those who lived went into hiding and became more discreet about their feedings."

Dee interjected, "The Seraph, from outside observation, are everything we are not. Their energy source is the same as ours though, they also need lust to live. While we amplify and grow human lust, they tend to drain it, and many leave husks of people that serve as thralls for them. They are quite capable of getting at their energy in the same manner that we do, but they separated from the lecherous long ago and left behind their sexual talents.

Our history is pretty spotty, and it wasn't until humans started keeping a record that we even saw the value in it. We believe that a lecherous discovered the ability to drain lust without the need for the fucking. They began using the newfound power. Through their trials, they learned the closer they were in proximity to the source, the more accessible the energy. In the process, the Seraph created a small army of thralls. Seeing the potential trouble such an ability presents, the Seraph were outcast by an ancient king, or maybe they escaped because they expected execution. We aren't sure.

The Seraph are physically beautiful and literally radiant at times. They think they are higher beings, and to feed in the traditional way would sully their precious pussies and dicks. If sunlight started shining out of your ass, you might develop an ego too. Now they are by, and large egotistical maniacs still pissed they aren't accepted within Lecherous Society. They also view humans as little more than cattle."

"Why was I not told any of this? Why did I grow up in the dark?" Azrie bemoaned.

"You'd have to ask the man up top," Ian said while shrugging, "The word went out to hide this from you. The stated punishment was, let's just say undesirable, for going against the orders. Before you ask, your life has been affected by the Seraphim now, which lifts the restrictions. I'm going to assume your safety is more important than preventing you from developing pre-conceived notions.

I think the goal is to let you make choices based on the here and now and not on old history lessons. Bear in mind, this is a closely guarded secret. The Lessers have no knowledge of history to begin with, and it's unlikely they would remember anyway. As for the rest of us, we have to get cleared for it."

"Ok, so were the humans who attacked you today enthralled?" Azrie asked dejectedly.

"No, my song wouldn't work on the Enthralled since it requires them to have some lust to be attracted to me enough to work my will. So at least the 3 Goons weren't. The leader was resistant to my song, but that was probably due to my already weakened state, or he has received training to resist it," Dee answered abashedly. Azrie nodded and gave Dee a look of understanding to help relieve her of some of her guilt. "No, they were more likely The Inquisition..."

"No one expects them," interrupted Ian to lighten the mood. Azrie got a confused look, and Dee just rolled her eyes and continued, having heard the joke too many times before.

"The Inquisition," Dee paused and glanced at Ian, "is made up of humans already full of hatred for us. They believe we are despots, feeding on human souls and turning them to evil, sinful, sexy ways. At least that's what they say when we capture them and look into their desires and actions. We often find very troubling things, though. You don't want to know," she cut off Azrie about to ask a question, "Once we can break or release them of their repression, though, they tend to leave us with very different attitudes."

"The enthralled are actually a good deal easier to deal with. It takes a seraph a long time to completely strip the human of their lust, so they tend to keep them close. They remember lusting and how they felt, they just no longer feel it. When we give them a little lust, they pretty much come right back." Seeing the question percolate to Azrie's surface, Dee said, "We fuck 'em. It immediately fills them with lust. It's like we release a dam, and all the Lust they should have had since they were Enthralled boils through and out of them. As a nice bonus, it seems to channel directly from the Seraph, which drained it, so we get to hurt them also. It's a great Three for One deal. We get uber fed, the human is returned to normal and generally grateful, they are getting laid, after all, and the Seraph feels what it is like to have their lust drained and are somewhat weakened. In the worst case, we can feed the enthralled some lust in the boring way, but that's no fun for anyone."

Azrie sat for a moment to process these revelations. What the fuck was she now involved in. Had the king known when he sent her here? Is resolving this absurdity her purpose? She started to laugh, quietly at first, but it quickly grew audible and then loud. Her friends got curious looks on their faces.

"This is a joke, right?" Dee and Ian show looks of confusion. To ease their bewilderment, Azrie continued, "It's a Cold war between Angels and Demons which is escalating and threatening to open up into something larger. I am conveniently sent here to grow strong to take the throne and blah blah blah, just as this is all coming to a head? Then I find my friend hurt after an attack... This, this is all very Hero's Journey." Ian began to chuckle at this, while Dee still looked a bit confused.

"What are you talking about?" Dee asked.

"In my Human studies, I learned about this storytelling trope called the Hero's journey. A lot of human entertainment follows this path. If I didn't know better, I would think I am to be spurred into action by what happened today. I am, of course, spurred into action, but this coincidence is funny."

"What are you going to do?" Ian asked?

"I'm going to fuck my way up to the top of the Seraphs hierarchy and fix this problem." She stated emphatically.

"Well, if this is a story, this author sucks. I've only had one sex scene, and then I was nearly killed. If this shit happens again, I will come off the page and SKULLFUCK you," Dee mockingly shouted at the air joining in the joke.

"Ok, well, if I am going to fuck my through the Seraph, rescue the thralls, and contain a world-shattering outbreak... See how high the stakes are? This doesn't happen in real life? Right? Whatever. I am going to need some supplies."

"Don't think you are doing this alone," Ian claimed, "For one, you need a dick which you don't have."

"Umm, sexist," Azrie cut him off, "For one, I don't need a dick to fuck anything, but that said, I can get one, and trust me, it feels great. Something you should be completely aware of since you are more than capable of folding that thing up inside yourself to replace it with a much preferable pussy. If you want to do this, you need a better reason than 'Durr durr I have a dick durr durr.'"

The lust in the room has steadily risen with dancers and patrons. The demons are getting a little punchy, "Ok, ok, you're right, I really just wanna fuck a Seraph. I'm sick of their shit. At least once a semester, my class is invaded by them. Almost always exactly when I am discussing the most overtly sexual mythologies."

"I bet if you didn't choose Ian Cubis as a name, you'd be harder to find," Laughed Dee, "I'm in as well. Payback will be a bitch named Dee."

"I am glad for your help, even you, Ian. Your sexism is forgiven, this time. If it comes out again, you will find out exactly how big a dick I can make and how it feels in your ass." Azrie thought she saw Ian smile at that, suggesting it may not be the punishment she thought it would be.

"We need supplies," she said.

"What kind of supplies are you thinking?" asked Dee.

"Well, since the goal is to bang the Seraph back to normal Lecherous, I'd think supplies that will help us do that. I am thinking sexy clothes, toys, restraints, whips, paddles, really all of the things we may need to appeal to them, coerce them into bed, or take them there by force, if necessary. Earlier, you said, 'The local Seraph' are they not centralized?" Azrie questioned.

"No," Ian answered, "They each preside over various regions. There are too few of them to have any central hub exactly. This is why they rile up the Inquisition through back channels. There is a hierarchy of sorts. The older Seraph hold more power and larger regions. Every So often, they get together as a counsel to, I dunno, I guess... decide what horrible thing they will do next."

"So in order to get to all of them, we will need to do some traveling. How are we going to do that without drawing attention to ourselves? And how are we going to continue to maintain our 'normal' Lives?"

"I think I can help us there," announced Dee. "Intrigue is not the only club of its kind, we have them spread across the world, and each has the same portals as Intrigue. So we can hop from club to club and still have a ride home to go about our daily lives. Ian, you can keep teaching, and Azrie, I guess... keep going to classes. I'll probably work on my techniques with clients. I want to make sure that when I get a seraph between my legs, they won't be able to leave."

"This is all pretty convenient," remarked Azrie, "Let me guess, each of the clubs is near a lingerie boutique and a sex shop too?"

"I don't get it?" answered Dee. "Many of the brothels do have these things attached though why does this matter?"

"Nevermind, more tropes, Life imitating art, I suppose. Next, you'll tell me I can collect my pussy juice and drink it later to restore some lust."

"Hah," Ian laughed, "Not to my knowledge, have you been playing games you found on the internet when you're horny?"

"When am I not horny?" she snapped. "Aaaaannnnnnyyyywaaaaay, We should get started."

As they got up to leave, the show on the stage had apparently developed without the lust demons noticing. Three girls formed a triangle on stage, each eating the next out. The one to cum last will have the pleasure of the other two taking her over the edge. Seemingly from thin air, the girl that sounded closest to her peak found a vibrator. She quickly fucked her charge with it. The recipient was shouting cheater through the throes of her orgasm. However, no foul was called, and she was removed from the triangle.

The brunette and the redhead repositioned into a sixty-nine, but despite her best efforts, the brunette couldn't hold her moan any longer. She began shuddering against the redhead's face. When she finally was able to come up for air, the redhead's face was glistening with the wetness of the pussy she just devoured.

Rules are rules, and the two girls who already came began to work on the final hold out. A chair with stirrups was brought to the stage. The other girls placed the redhead into it and strapped her down. With her legs spread and her pussy flowering open, the brunette began to eat. After all, she hadn't gotten much of a chance to taste the redhead. The other girl began applying nipple clamps to her toy. Every so often, giving them a tug to hear the pleasure scream from her mouth.

The clamps had a chain attached around the redhead's neck, and every time she jumped as the brunette grazed just the right spot, she pulled the clamps a little tighter. The sensation was beginning to overwhelm the redhead, but the girls were nowhere near done playing with their supine toy. The brunette backed off a bit, edging the redhead and producing a clear look of frustration across her face. The other girl handed the brunette something the redhead couldn't see, but she detected the distinct smell of lube, and moments later, she felt something slip into her asshole.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers
12