Azraielle Pt. 12: Lunch With Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

The brunette grabbed a mirror and showed the redhead the jewel, now in place, where her asshole should be. Instinctively the redhead retracted her anal muscles and shivered with pleasure. The blonde sidled between the redhead's legs and inserted a rabbit into her pussy. There was no easing in for the hungry pussy. It sucked it to the hilt, and the rabbit ears slammed into her starving clit, vibrating against her pleasure button.

The vibrations began causing more contractions through the redhead's holes, which pressed the plug, she now realized must be quite large, into the back of the vibrator. The buzz traveled up her ass, providing sensation in places she didn't even know she could feel. Simultaneously, the vibrator was pressed into her G-spot, causing her to buck in pleasure against her restraints.

She begged and pleaded to be let down of the mountain of pleasure she felt stranded atop, to no avail. Instead, they gagged her for not enjoying the ride she was on and to remind her she wasn't in charge. Then she heard it, the distinct buzz of the wand. It barely touched her clit when the orgasms started. She screamed in ecstasy through the gag, thrusting about wildly. And then another orgasm surfaced, and another after that, her pussy was beginning to go numb, and she was beginning to fade.

She heard the wand get faster more than she felt it until the blonde pressed it more firmly into her clit. With her asshole completely retracted, forcing the internal vibrator hard against her G-spot and the wand tenderizing her clit, three things happened all at once. She came so hard she pushed the plug and the vibrator out of her, she screamed a death scream of pleasure, and she began to cry. Was it pleasure-pain or torture that brought the tears? She has no idea. Her thoughts fleeted as she descended into darkness.

When she awoke, she was no longer attached to the chair. Her pussy and nipples screamed at her with residual pain from their sweet abuse. A wad of cash sat next to her with a note from her friends, "Your share of the tips we received, next time, one of us gets a ride in the chair ;)" Not a bad days work considering the earth-shattering pleasure she had, a nice nap and a fat wad of cash. She dressed and collected her things to head home for the day with an ear-to-ear grin. Tomorrow they'll work in the evening, and it is the busiest night of the week. She'd be damned if they thought she'd let one of them win. That chair was a new drug for her to experience as often as possible.


Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers
12