Azri's New Patient Pt. 03

Story Info
Azri spends some time with Mayra.
2.1k words
4.5
3.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room Azri found herself in was open and bright with wide bubble-like windows, lined with shelves and tables, every inch of which was taken up by plants. A small office area sat next to the stairs, and further back an area was cordoned off by ornate screens. The screens were about 2m tall, which shielded everything behind it from Azri's view; she was just under 150cm, amphibious with blue skin, shoulder-length seaweed green hair, and wearing a white cardigan over a tie-dyed t-shirt, sandals, and denim skirt.

Mayra emerged next to Azri and announced, "This is where I keep my plant babies."

"You mean you don't pee on them like Pia?" asked Azri. "Weren't you the one that taught her to garden?"

Mayra took Azri's hand and led her toward the screens. "It was the other way around, actually. Cassie couldn't fix up that cute little skiff she lives in. I taught her how to repair a hover platform and she taught me how to keep plants alive."

"So you don't pee on them?"

On the other side of the screens was a large round Andyne bed. She sat down, still self-consciously hiding her obvious erection. Azri approached Mayra. She felt tiny next to Mayra; not only was Mayra over 200cm tall, but her large iridescent peacock-like wings made her seem even larger. Her red moose-patterned pajamas clashed spectacularly with her dusky blue waist-length hair, tied on top of her head in a lazy bun, and her tanned freckled skin. Azri could feel that Mayra's heart was racing, and realized that hers was too.

"I could pee on you if you like," said Mayra. "How do you want to do this?"

"May I sit astride you?" asked Azri.

A laugh burst out of Mayra and she took Azri's hand, pulling her forward. "Anything for you, you weird, beautiful, tiny lady."

Azri pressed herself against the warm hardness at Mayra's waist while she climbed onto her. Mayra dropped back onto the bed, and Azri scooted forward, pushing Mayra's shirt up past her belly button and pulling down the waistband of her pants. She was rather hairy, and the hair on her belly was blue like the hair on her head. It wasn't andyne custom to shave completely, but Mayra had definitely done some grooming around her pubic area.

"I've never had anyone ask me so politely for sex," snorted Mayra. She pulled her penis out and let Azri play with it. Azri was gentle at first, exploring with her fingers. It didn't take much to make Mayra moan and send a jolt up Azri's spine. Most physical empaths were naturally stronger than Azri, and the intensity with which her body's sensations mirrored Mayra's was overwhelming. Azri yelped while Mayra gave a short gasp.

"You all right, mausebar?" Mayra panted.

Azri was shaking. "You almost came."

Mayra gave a breathy laugh. "I would have if I hadn't done my ritual this morning."

"It involves an orgasm?" asked Azri slowly. Her nerves were quivering with anticipation. She thought it felt intoxicating -- and remembered that Mayra was probably still a little intoxicated. "Are you sure you're okay with this? How much infusion of dagger root have you had?"

"It's a less intoxicating strain, and I'm moderately buzzed right now," said Mayra. "If I seem overeager it's because I haven't been with anyone in a while, and you're pretty hot."

Azri giggled, "Well if I'm hot I'd better take off my clothes."

"Yes please," said Mayra with a catlike grin. Azri gracelessly shrugged out of her cardigan and flung off her t-shirt and bra in a single movement. She had small breasts with flat violet-tinted nipples and a curvy waist, partially covered by her denim skirt. She had to awkwardly scoot off the bed to take it off before straddling Mayra again, pulling Mayra's pants down around her ankles.

"May I take off your shirt?"

Mayra nodded, and let Azri unbutton her pajamas. "Just be careful with the nipples. They're tender."

Azri's hands were cool against Mayra's warm belly while Mayra's penis throbbed between them. Azri opened Mayra's shirt; her breasts were swollen and her nipples were hard. Azri prodded them delicately and Mayra squirmed.

"Do you have any condoms?" asked Azri, running her hands down Mayra's sides.

"Remember when I said I hadn't been with anyone in a while?" moaned Mayra. "Last time I had condoms, they were in my barracks, before I went on the run from the Adroit Collective."

"I'll bring some with me from my clinic next time," said Azri, finally grasping Mayra's penis. Mayra was already teetering at the edge of orgasm, and Azri was able to pull back Mayra's foreskin and stroke the shaft a few times before the first orgasm contraction rocked her stomach and she curled over, burying her face between Mayra's breasts while the others rolled through her. It lasted for about ten seconds, and when the contractions finally trailed off, Azri found that she was all wet. Beneath her, Mayra's chest and belly were soaked and glistening.

"That was a lot," panted Azri, sitting up shakily.

"Wasn't all me," said Mayra. "You squirted too. It was hot."

Azri panted, "I couldn't tell which one of us was doing it." She flexed her fingers, and it almost felt like her hands were asleep. It took a few flexes to get the feeling back completely; she had to stop and separate herself from Mayra's bodily sensations before she had enough coordination to stand up again.

Mayra sat up. "Let's go clean up, shall we?"

Azri followed Mayra down the staircase, past the kitchen and sitting room. On the bottom floor, the stairs opened to a small control room containing Mayra's front door, and behind that was the bathroom. It took up about two-thirds of the bottom floor, wide and tiled with a large above-ground bathtub set into the corner, a large shower bay, and a sink and toilet closest to the door.

As Mayra closed the door to the bathroom, there was a soft knock at the front door. Azri shrank back a bit while Mayra quietly eased the bathroom door shut.

"Don't worry, it's probably just Cassie," whispered Mayra. "She knows to wait until I'm up for the day. Come, mausebar, let's get cleaned off."

Mayra took Azri's hand and pulled her toward the shower area. There were three showerheads, and Mayra deftly avoided the stream of water with her wings, turning on a tap for Azri.

"So, did you come?" asked Mayra.

Azri nodded, blushing. "I did. I've never felt someone else's orgasm before. It was an intense experience. Thank you for sharing it with me."

Mayra had been facing the shower, rinsing down her front, but turned to Azri with a curious look on her face and another swollen erection, bright red from being under the hot water.

"Can I ask a weird question, Dr. The Destroyer?"

"It's 'The Destructor,'" said Azri. "And of course."

"Oh," said Mayra, blushing. "Sorry about that...But why are you being so polite? Is it a fetish?"

"Is politeness a bad thing?" Azri asked, stepping forward. "If a pretty lady calls me hot and makes me squirt, you've got another think coming if you think I'm gonna be rude to her for it."

"That won't be the only thing coming, I think," giggled Mayra, shaking her mostly-hard member at Azri.

Azri watched Mayra playing with herself for a long moment before asking, "May I touch?"

Mayra's cheeks turned pink, but she gave Azri another catlike smile. "I'd like to try pleasuring you this time, if you don't mind."

"Alright," said Azri. Mayra directed her to sit on the wide raised wall of the tiled bathtub. It was higher than Azri's waist and Mayra lifted her by her hips. The ceramic tile was warm against her butt.

"May I kiss you?" purred Mayra. She rested her arms on Azri's thighs, and Azri could feel how horny Mayra was. The feeling wasn't as intense as the last time, but Azri's nerves were already tingling sympathetically.

"You're an amorous little lass today, Miss Mayra," said Azri. "And yes, you may."

Mayra kissed Azri on the mouth, then down her neck, working her way down past Azri's breasts. Azri gave a little moan when Mayra reached her belly.

"You alright, mausebar?" Mayra asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Anything you'd like me to do?"

Azri paused, feeling out Mayra's body. Her bladder was already full again. Azri's wasn't, and it felt strange. "Piss on me."

Mayra's amber eyes glinted curiously up at Azri. "You sure? We just rinsed off."

"We're still here, we can do it again," said Azri.

Mayra stood up and squared her hips. Azri could feel her trying to let go, and let out a couple of drops when Mayra gave a small grunt. Mayra had to concentrate to maintain the flow, but she was able to keep it up for about twenty seconds with a strong stream, concentrating on Azri's lower belly and hard clitoris. Azri sat back on the side of the bathtub to give Mayra a better angle and spread her legs wider. The warmth and pressure made Azri's stomach tighten, and she let out a small moan as the stream slowed. Mayra shook off the last few drops, careful to flick Azri's clitoris with the tip of her penis. It made Azri jump.

"Was that good?" giggled Mayra. Azri was too breathless to speak and nodded. Mayra kneeled gracefully in front of Azri, her face inches away from Azri's vulva. "Mind if I take it to the next level?"

Azri could feel Mayra's hot breath on her labia and clit, and couldn't hold in a whimper: "Yes please."

Mayra giggled and started eagerly on Azri. She licked between the folds of Azri's labia in long, practiced strokes. Azri couldn't see Mayra masturbating, but felt it. After a moment Mayra stopped before getting too close-

"Don't stop," gasped Azri. Mayra leaned back a little to look up.

"Stop what?"

Azri took a breath. It suddenly occurred to her that she didn't want to sound like a textbook. She threw out the first random euphemism she could think of: "Bashing the bishop."

"...What bishop?"

Azri's stomach twisted in frustration. "Burp the worm?"

"Well I've ordered a worm farm for composting, but it's not due to be delivered until-"

"Please keep masturbating," yelped Azri.

"Ooohhh," Mayra laughed, twitching her wings as she resumed licking Azri's vulva. "Sounds good." She didn't start masturbating right away, but grasped her quivering erection and stroked slowly. After about a minute, Mayra squeezed her shaft. It shot a jolt up Azri's spine.

"Mayra!" Azri cried out. She couldn't tell which of them was coming; the first contraction rocked her whole body, and her cries echoed off the tiled walls. Three more followed in rapid succession before Azri slumped back onto the side of the bathtub. Between Azri's legs, Mayra stood up. She was still masturbating and hadn't finished yet, though she was very close.

"Come on my breasts," panted Azri. Mayra arched forward over Azri; her cock was engorged and red, and Azri felt it poke into her stomach when Mayra leaned down to kiss her neck.

"As you wish, mausebar," purred Mayra. She pulled herself back up, propping herself on her arm, and pumped until she let loose all over Azri, coating her in drops of thick white fluid from her belly button to her face. The orgasm wasn't as intense for Azri as the last time, but rolled over her in gentle, pleasant waves. When Mayra was done, she briefly flopped forward onto Azri, resting her head on Azri's clavicle.

"Let me know if I'm too heavy," sighed Mayra.

Azri laughed breathlessly, "Lady, I can bench five times your weight on a bad day."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were a glam wrestler," said Mayra. "I'd ask to spar after this but you've already tired me out."

Azri and Mayra lay on the side of the tub briefly, until Azri's legs started falling asleep. After another rinse under the shower, Azri and Mayra put on their clothes and cuddled up on Mayra's couch. Mayra had a television with interdimensional cable, and settled on a documentary about marine worms.

"Interesting choice," said Azri, leaning back on Mayra. "But I do love anything involving filter-feeding marine organisms."

"You inspired me," snorted Mayra. "'Burp the worm,'" Mayra cackled as she set down the remote and pulled Azri closer, kissing the top of Azri's head. "You are such a dork. I love it."

Azri fell asleep in Mayra's arms, waking up when Mayra began scrolling through her video library during the documentary's credits two hours later.