Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your breakfast Lloyd... Mr Garner..." Kay watched her blush slightly, knowing she wanted to be face down on that bed again. Kay intervened to provide the distraction that both welcomed.

"Dr Madison from the institute will be here shortly, she's most keen on our little project... she'll keep you company whilst I'm away, I have to pop into town for some things."

Lloyd thought nothing of it as he sat in the shade in the garden, smoking a cigarette, as the two women rose and went to meet Helen, hearing a car pull up at the front. Kay smiled at Helen, who looked particularly spiteful in black jeans and top, her blonde hair in sharp contrast, her face full of enthusiasm for what was to come.

"Did it go as planned... are we set to take control of him?... I'd love it if Joyce wants him castrated." Kay laughed at her dark humour, tinged with genuine enthusiasm for rendering Lloyd impotent, then turned to Lucy as she waved a bag at Helen.

"Oh Lucy did just fine, Lois will have several copies of these in no time... I'll go and see Joyce and Patti, tell them the news and have them prepare. We'll need restrain him at first, then we can enjoy his breaking. He's been so cocky, it's going to be such a pleasure... let's give him a hint of our mood before I do the deed." Kay sneered at Lucy's face, tinged with sadness at the deceit that she had brought him down with.

"Oh don't fret so Lucy, he'll forgive you when he's learned to know his place under the whip... and he'll always retain a little dominance where you're concerned, I saw the passion between the two of you... if you're a good girl, Joyce may consent to you having his cock when he's broken... he won't be allowed to fuck women anymore, that's for certain." Lloyd caught nothing but the smiles from Kay, and the attractive but officious looking blonde as they approached the shady table and sat, assuming the touch of melancholy shown by Lucy was in respect of the thoughts of last night in her mind. The blonde's blue eyes cut through him as she sat, her look hinting at him that she was a very sporting mature woman indeed, perhaps in need of his cock. Helen's mind was not far off it, thinking of lifting his balls high in triumph.

"This is Dr Helen Madison, Lloyd... she's no expert on Aztec culture, but in her role at the institute, she's taken an interest in it... especially certain aspects of their lives... I'll leave Lucy to fetch drinks for you, and I'll be back in a couple of hours at most." Helen noted his eyes watch Kay's broad arse involuntarily as it twitched toward the waiting car, her cunt warming on knowing he'd be viewing it from a very different perspective soon, and tasting it too. She gained his full attention, continuing in the sultry image she'd already laid down.

"Everyone knows about the Aztec practice of sacrifice... it's something that excites me somehow, even if a little extreme, all that blood letting. But few think of how they influenced the 'civilised' world with certain things..." She curled a smile at Lloyd that almost confirmed she was teasing him somehow, a look that had his cock perking, especially when she brought her manicured hands together and placed them under her chin, as though praying for something.

"They say the conquistadors were amazed to see them engaged in some rudimentary sport, using a crudely spherical object which bounced like nothing they'd seen before... a ball... a rubber ball. We have the remains of a latex ball at the institute... it's so wonderful, a primitive race like that, opening our eyes to a substance with so many uses... clingy, elastic, durable, and skin like in some forms..." Lloyd's cock erected fully as he watched her red lips ease out the words, something on his mind reminding him of the whiff of rubber he'd first noted when arriving here, and something about these women now excited his imagination in another way... and that would soon become reality.

12