Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce particularly enjoyed seeing the younger women whip him with such sadistic vigour, cursing her luck at not knowing the pleasures of dominance at that age, as Lloyd's tears invoked rigorous strokes in spiteful retribution. But then, her prior misfortune had made her present status so much more thrilling; her awakening to dominance through meeting Patti, had led to this blissful vindication, seeing her formerly domineering husband brought down, taught obedience to all women, broken in total defeat and erect at the submissive pleasure of it. Her cunt oozed as the last woman led him to Hortense who stood pointing to the rear of her Tall heels; Joyce's pleasure in administering the coup-de-grace would demonstrate her absolute power over his destiny, awarding her a sexual thrill which would last forever.

The young typing pool girl was given the arousing honour of holding the red eyed Lloyd to obedience on the leash, as he was manoeuvred behind the haughty dominant, the eyes of the satisfied women watching intently as his freshly striped buttocks were wiggled forward at Hortense's stern command.

"That's it Lloyd, get that cock between my calves, we'll see the confirmation of your submission now... your last spend in this office will be in absolute surrender." The women sneered at Lloyd's eagerness for humiliation, readily easing his cock between her taut calves, quivering at the acute stimulation of his bell on the lush black nylon as Hortense clasped her legs nice and tight. She posed in dominant pomp for a few moments, savouring the feel of Lloyd quivering in obedience to her, her broad arse showing him he was just where he belonged, his aching cock pulsing between her mature calves as it poked the pink bell through, Lloyd yearning to know the humiliating spurt of seed in tribute to her. She turned her head to the girl, who waited impatient ly with her cane, her grip on the leash so satisfying.

"Show him the way Cynthia... have him know the pleasure of your authority." The sneering girl whipped his cheeks smartly with the cane, and Lloyd gratefully thrust his cock back and forth, the sting of the cane, and more so the masochistic pleasure of it being administered by such a youthful woman in dominant earnest, enhanced the blissfully erotic stimulation of his bell being nursed by the tight nylon. The jeering of the other women at his humiliation, further enhanced his submissive ecstasy, quickly bringing his balls to the tingling expectancy of a lusty orgasm, Hortense taking him ever closer to the edge of capitulation, as she goaded him whilst smiling knowingly at Joyce.

"Come for me Lloyd... I want a show that confirms your utter defeat to womanhood." As young Cynthia continued to vent her spite with the cane, keeping the leash of ownership taut while adding further blushes to his flesh, and the women goaded him further toward the acute pleasure of humiliation, he tried hard to hold back the seed, enveloped in the sheer carnal bliss of his exposure. Joyce ensured his spend was worthy, and brought about promptly; her moment of capping her dominant triumph over him had come, the pure spite in her tone emphasising that triumph.

"Yes Lloyd, come for her... come for your new Mistress Lloyd... you're of no use to me anymore, Hortense owns you now." Lloyd whimpered audibly, exciting young Cynthia's application of the cane, as the rapidity of his thrusts increased through Hortense's calves, the sight of his rigid cock retreating and thrusting forward in homage to the woman who now owned him, thoroughly enjoyed by the women applauding the news. The seed rose in a turgid torrent from Lloyd's balls, as the humiliation of being passed over like a used toy, with tart indifference by the woman he'd once beaten, had his lusty masochism brought to a delicious head. Hortense stood proud and dominant, in her element, as the urgency of his complete surrender was heralded by his spasms at her calves.

"Yes Lloyd, you're mine now, and you'll be put to good use... you'll know the fresh and cutting dominance of every new member of my classes... set up in a venue paid for with your own money." Lloyd thrust his torso flat against the backs of her fleshy calves as the burst of pure ecstasy overcame him, a generous loop of hot semen, shooting across the floor and dribbling down to Hortense's shoes amid the victorious applause of the women. As Cynthia continued to delight in flicking his striped cheeks with her cane, he groaned in the bliss of submission as he followed the first loop with several more fulfilling bursts of milky semen, confirming his utter defeat as his face nestled in the small of the back of the woman who now owned him.

His humiliation was far from over, despite the well received relief of his orgasm being goaded from him; the women then thoroughly enjoyed seeing him marshalled to kneel before his new Mistress's shoes, Hortense hot with dominant arousal at the acquisition of her new pet.

"Lick them clean Lloyd... get used to one of the tasks that'll become a formality for you." As he bent willingly to lick his own semen from her shoes, his eyes were distracted momentarily as one of the sneering women dropped several lengths of silky cord close to her feet, giving him a hint as to how he'd depart the room. Hortense's cunt was sorely in need of the tongue which obediently lapped up the semen from her shoes, but she'd have that satisfaction when she had him alone, and primed her sexual yearning further, laughing softly as Lloyd consumed his own seed.

"Get used to that taste Lloyd, and be prepared to taste variations of it... you're going to get plenty of practice at my cuckold sessions." Lloyd savoured the bland but salty taste of his own cream to the derisory laughter of his female audience, then felt a heel in his side as two of the women forced him to the floor. He saw the smug satisfaction in Patti and Joyce's eyes as his wrists and ankles were swiftly bound with the cords, then felt his spent cock twitch toward a renewed arousal as his new Mistress stood close and eased her panties down, to the delighted jeers of the women. Hortense stepped one heeled foot out of them, then lifted them to her hand with the toe of the other. She then stepped astride of him, giving him a good view of her aroused cunt, before bending to gag him with the nicely seasoned panties.

"Get used to the scent of your new owner Lloyd... you'll be tested blindfold when we ladies have a little fun time during classes, and you know what to expect if you fail to guess whose cunt has flavoured the gusset for you." Lloyd sniffed hard through the gusset, yearning to know the taste of the source of its spicy fragrance as he watched Hortense stride elegantly over to the wheeled box, pushing it toward him with a smile.

"It's time for every memory of you to be removed from this office Lloyd... and I can see how keen you are to start afresh... even if it is enslavement to me." Lloyd wriggled and grunted through the gag as he was squirmed up the ramp of the side panel by a plethora of eager feminine hands, and the side slammed shut as he squatted, hunched in bondage within the box. The smiling face of Hortense and the spitefully pleasured faces of his former underlings, peered down at him as he wriggled in the tight confines of the box, looking up at them, and the ceiling of his office in bewilderment. Hortense sneered with satisfaction as she grasped the hinged lid.

"Say goodbye to your old life Lloyd, you're finished here." Lloyd's anus tingled as the lid was slammed firmly shut, and the latch clicked closed as his life of servitude began in earnest.

No-one saw the regal procession of dominant women, wheeling the box to the lift, and down to the awaiting van to transport it to Hortense's sultry new property, but Lloyd heard the click of every high heel as he was taken to know the eternal whims of strict feminine authority, each step taking him away from the chauvinistic freedom he once knew; each click of those elegant heels taking him to know their worship. The security guard thought he heard the squeaking of wheels amongst the sound of the heels he'd come to know so well, but as the closet door opened and the cleft of a mature feminine backside descended to smother his face, and a petit hand grasped his erect cock to masturbate it, he cared for nothing else.

No one at the company, other than those vindictive women, knew the fate of Lloyd Garner, and no one cared... with the exception of a certain petit and feminine thing called Lucy. The women who were attending Hortense's class when she arrived with a stern woman who carried with her a faint whiff of rubber, did wonder why the girl seemed so strangely servile and obedient; they also wondered at why she was shown down to the cellar room which was known to be Lloyd's, and went so willingly as Hortense signed a cheque for the woman. They'd soon be party to witnessing Lloyd subjected to some novel humiliations with the new acquisition... humiliations he didn't mind at all.

12