All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 11-20'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Fabulous!

Poor girl. Bad enough to lose her entire family, but instant motherhood while on the run from everybody? How is she going to keep herself and baby safe? Find a cave and crawl in? She needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story so far

The girl is stupid though. Watch the CIA bust in during the night since they have access to the same info as the werewolves

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 3 years ago

While, to us, her decision may seem kind of stupid, but it makes a lot more sense for the character to not trust Rori, Chase, and werewolves in general. Plus, it means there will be more story before the happy ending (hopefully), so really, what is there to complain about? Excellent work, as always.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

I love that you write an exciting adventure, and that you have far more story than sex. Not that I don't enjoy a good sex scene, but too much of a good thing can become boring ;)

Looking forward to the next chapters! Thanks ever so much for sharing your time and talent... Please stay safe and healthy!!!

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

Just a heads up, you're missing half a sentence in the first few paragraphs:

"The government agency with the drone and the missiles killed her family, not us. The same people who did that Do whatever it takes to keep Maria safe."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just spent two hour of pure bliss as I read your latest post. As always I enjoyed it and understands the choices made. It just means down the road we'll be saving her butt from herself. Thanks again for your efforts and in making my day.

ELS

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Going strong. Can understand Maria's actions but she's heading for trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES