All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 21-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Fantastic read . Although , if I’m complaining, could you post a tad faster ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautifully constructed, hate cliffhanger endings. Been following your stories all these while. Good job

NorthernGuyYTNorthernGuyYTabout 3 years ago

Omg...your cliff hangers! Every time! Love this whole story...from the start with Rory. Simply amazing, except the cliff hangers! Lol, thank you PartWolf for this fabulous creation.

partwolfpartwolfabout 3 years agoAuthor

My fault. It took three revisions and resubmissions to navigate around the rules on references to sex and those under 18, even though Maria wasn’t part of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing as usual! I 2nd the previous comment about posting more often. You have become one of my favorite authors & I eagerly anticipate every new addition!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As always, seeing you've posted another chapter has made my day. Wishing the series you write were available in book form, I'd buy them. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you PW! Loved the save and retravel of Maria. And I can see how Julio's escape will come into play down the road. Well played. I won't give you grieve over your ending, it's become one of your signature moves and always keeps me wanting more. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next posting. P.S. I'm glad you made Maria of legal age now.

els

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Thank You So Much!

Thrilled for another submission from you. Bless you for bringing Maria in from the cold, to the pack where she’s safer. There must be more werejaguars in South America somewhere, or what about Asia?

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Another amazing chapter, A new medical challenge, and a cliff hanger, what more can a reader ask for. Thank you for sharing. 5 stars as usual.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

I was very happy to see this submission, as I've been a bit worried about your health. Tickled pink to see you are still with us!

I do so love your stories. Your writing is superb! Your characters seem like living breathing people, because I get so caught up in the story. Again, thank you for your time and talent... 5 stars and fav story as usual. Hurry back... can't speak for the other readers, but I'm a glutton for your writing! Take care, and stay safe! : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh no don’t stop there!

Talk about a cliff hanger.

As usual your stories are superb, you may be the best story teller on this site.

Thank you for all the time you put in to entertain us. KS

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 3 years ago

"The last thing that went through my head before I died was Julio's canine teeth."

Nice.

Normally, I never support the bad guys. But when it's a choice between Lawful Evil versus Chaotic Evil, I always vote for Chaotic Evil. It's why I voted for Trump vs. Hillary.

Anyways... Way to go Julio!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 3 years ago

" I roared, then leaped from the overhanging branch with my claws out just as the last rider approached."

Because she's a badass.

Honestly, I'm just a corporate accountant, but I roar and leap into meetings (Zoom and otherwise) with my claws out all the time.

Trust me... I swear it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 13 of Buried Treasure, Jose Correria's POV: "It took me a few days to heal up. No humans knew I was a Jaguar, or that my healing would be so quick."

Therefore, werejaguars did have fast healing. But in chapter 29 of Aztec Treasure, Maria says that they have healing and longevity like humans. So what is true?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Great instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As shown in this chapter CIA is missing out on the best part when aiming for jaguars. The pack link has to be the best spy tool ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES