All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 41-50'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well done, your writing has improved to the point,that your now my favorite writer. Also thank you for releasing the story earlier.Next story how about joe miller meating doug blanchart as wolfs.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 3 years ago

Feedback through comments as the story develops doesn't do justice to the quality of the storytelling and the writing. I'm as guilty of that as anyone else. Suffice to say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your work and look forward to reading the rest. Really good work.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

What an interesting turn of events with Maria and Lance. Was really sorry that the werewolves couldn't save Andrew. I sure hope they catch Julio and his accomplice soon... also it would be nice to know who the group is that wants the President killed. Great chapter, as always...

tjdhall2tjdhall2about 3 years ago

I think Lance and Maria are mates how else did they mate in wolf and cat form and his wolf did knot her? The only thing left is to mark each other

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Who is this Oracle ? She has to be up there and contacts.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Who is controlling the Oracle? Surprised that Spider has not come across her already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES