Aztec Treasure Ch. 41-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beta Vic wants us to stay here while he gets my car ready. They'll pack for both of us, including food and drinks for the next three days."

Possum came back in with a small bag and started pulling things out. "This is a map to the cabin, and here are the keys. It's got a woodstove if it gets cold, and there is an outhouse and a woodpile in the back. The cabin has a solar panel and battery for lighting and a propane camp stove."

Little of that mattered once the cat and wolf got down to business. "The bed?"

"Queen-sized futon."

"Order a new one," I said with a grin. "You won't want to use it afterward."

"Wouldn't be the first time," she said with a grin. "I put plenty of lube in there, some Viagra for him, and a couple of these." She pulled out three brightly colored sex toys.

"Dildos?"

"You said you needed barbs to induce ovulation, and these might do the trick. They look painful to me, though."

I couldn't imagine that in my virgin innards, but you do what you have to do. "Thanks, Possum." The female warriors guarded our escape from the Pack House, and we left via the back gate and headed north.

The cabin was a ninety-minute drive away, on a small lake on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. Lance had to keep the windows down to keep the smell from overwhelming him, and I was horny as hell. I couldn't keep my fingers away from my swollen sex, and soon I'd gotten Lance to help me out.

As soon as we arrived at the cabin, I was out the door with my clothes off. I shifted to my jaguar and took off for the woods with a wolf on my tail. Lance was twice my size, and it didn't take long for him to have me pinned to the ground with his teeth on my neck. I raised my haunches and moved my tail aside as he mounted me. My cat's scream as he plunged through my hymen woke up everything within a mile.

Ch. 47

Alpha Chase Nygaard's POV

Washington, DC

Security at the National Cathedral was beyond tight. The Secret Service pulled out all the stops, creating a security zone that stretched around the entire complex. As Frank and I waited in the limousine with our guards, we could see National Guard troops stationed every fifty feet along the perimeter, with armored Humvees on every corner. Temporary fencing ensured no one could approach, and tarps covering the fencing ensured a sniper could not spot what was inside. They had not forgotten Julio's shot that killed the CIA director.

We arrived at the checkpoint, which was shielded from outside view by more fencing and tarps. An agent opened the door, and I left Tom and Meghan in the car as I got out with my identification and invitation. The Secret Service checked me against the guest list, checked my ID, then sent me through an explosive detector and metal detector. Since no cellphones were allowed in the service, I checked it at a table near the entrance to the secured area. "Welcome to Washington, Alpha Nygaard. Here is your seating assignment. Please follow the white line to the Cathedral entrance."

Inside the fence, there were even more soldiers and security forces. I spotted an Avenger anti-aircraft Humvee with a turret-mount containing eight Stinger missiles next to a mobile radar unit. Snipers were on every rooftop, and I could hear police helicopters flying around the perimeter. I didn't waste time outside, following the crowd to the lawn area where the guests could gather until closer to the service time. With all the security, I'd arrived ninety minutes before the scheduled start.

I grabbed a Coke for the bar and walked around looking for friendly faces. The guest list was a who's who of the Washington elite. Laura and Andrew Kettering had been the ultimate DC power couple; she the successful politician, while Andrew made his fortune in the dot-com boom and retired to support her. Silicon Valley millionaires with man-buns mixed with heads of state, and more than a few recognized me.

I felt out of place in my fancy suit and tie; Mom was the one who excelled at these things. I was a doctor, a mate, and an Alpha. I wanted nothing to do with politics, and this town was all about political power.

I heard a woman's voice from behind me. "Feeling out of place, Chase?"

I turned and smiled. "I'm at home with trees, not buildings, Madam Attorney General." Like many of the ladies, Marisol Guttierez was wearing a black dress that flattered her figure. "I'm not even sure why I'm here. We failed him."

"Please, call me Marisol. Andrew was dead as soon as Julio took him from the golf course, Chase. No one could have stopped his death, not even you. I read the reports; you did everything you could. Nobody blames you for his death."

I let out a breath. "I'll feel better when Julio is dead."

"He will face justice in our legal system. It's only a matter of time until someone finds him."

I shook my head. "Julio is never going to be taken alive. He's going to get his revenge or die trying. Please, make sure the President remains safe. He might not fail next time."

Marisol waved her hand at the security surrounding us. "Does this look like we will give him a chance? You keep yourself safe, Chase. He wants revenge on you, too."

That was a certainty. "I know. That's why I'm in a rush to get back home."

"You know, when Colletta first came to us with a deal to take down the Sons, I was hesitant. Why should I favor one biker club over another? If I'd only known what I was getting into."

"It was a good deal for both of us."

"I think you came out better. My forensic accountants kept finding empty accounts that your hackers had cleaned out, and under the agreement your mother negotiated, I couldn't do a damn thing about it."

I grinned at that. "The Council is bringing in capabilities you never had in law enforcement. My team cleaned the accounts out, and that kept them from escaping justice. What was once drug money went to the victims and to the Packs who brought them down. Arrowhead Pack is growing again. We'll be building four more homes and a marina this summer. We're also looking at adding on to our pool building."

She shook her head. "I've heard stories about that place."

"Come on out to visit us sometime, and don't bring a suit. It would make the next round of negotiations much more fun."

She almost choked on her Coke at that. "I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that. At least I learned never to negotiate with a matriarch with centuries of experience. Take care of yourself, Chase."

"You too, Marisol." I talked to a few people before the Cathedral opened up for us to take our seats.

Over a thousand guests stood as an honor guard escorted his casket to the front of the church. The ceremony was beautiful, and the tributes sincere. I only met him at the end, but I could tell he was a good man at heart. I between his fevers, knowing he was dying, his greatest regret was not seeing his family line continue. "Your children are the most important thing in life," he told me. "I miss Jeremy every day." His son died in Iraq in 2004, and they waited so long to have him that they couldn't have another. "Money and power mean nothing without family."

We stood again as his casket was taken back up the aisle, a weeping President walking behind the honor guard. Colletta was in a group that followed behind her while the rest of the guests waited. When the hearse departed with the procession, we were allowed to leave our seats.

Frank joined me as the crowd started to move. The wake was under a giant tent on the grass to the north of the historic building. "Let's get to the buffet before the good stuff is gone," he told me.

The food was fantastic, and we sat at one of the cloth-covered tables and watched the news coverage. Tens of thousands lined the streets to pay their respects to the First Husband and support their President in her grief. We were shocked when the Russian Ambassador asked to join us, but we allowed Vasili Gregorovich to sit next to me. He was a big man, with a half-eaten plate of sweets and food. "Thank you for speaking to me."

"I'm a little shocked you'd want to after how your country treated their Packs," I replied. The unveiling of the Packs didn't go over well with the Russian Government. The Packs barely escaped death or imprisonment, with one moving to Alaska and the other to Canada.

"We don't always react well to surprises," he admitted. "It is unfortunate that we didn't come to a mutually beneficial agreement like you have with the Americans."

"Trust is hard to come by when you are chased through the mountains by troops," Frank said. "The Packs are settling in nicely, despite escaping with only the clothes on their backs."

"I cannot argue with that. We made a mistake, and your peoples suffered for it. My government cannot change that, but they can make amends."

"Such as?"

"We would like them to consider returning to their native lands under a similar treaty. If they agree, we will restore their citizenship, their lands, and any property we can recover. They can go back to their lives, this time with the support and help of our Government."

"Is this guy for real," I sent to Frank.

"They finally realized how much they lost when they drove them out. Europe and North America have werewolves, and they don't," he replied. "I can pass the offer along, but I'm not sure how receptive they will be. Not everyone made it out, you know. Some died in the escape, and others got captured."

"As a gesture of our goodwill, the fourteen people captured will be released. Our only request is that a delegation from the Packs and the Werewolf Council come to Moscow for talks."

Frank wasn't buying it. "Release the prisoners now; put them on flights to Anchorage and Vancouver. Colletta and I will relay your proposal to Alpha Boronsky and Alpha Sereda. It will be up to them to decide if they want talks with you or not; the Council cannot force them."

"I will relay your answer," the Ambassador said.

"Let them know that a meeting at your Embassy would be preferable to Moscow," I added. "After what they went through, I doubt they would agree to meet otherwise. And Vasili? Are you often thirsty, have frequent urinations, abnormal fatigue, headaches, or weight loss?"

"How did you know?"

"I'm a doctor with a wolf's nose. Your breath smells like acetone; it's a symptom of ketoacidosis, a combination of high blood sugar levels and low sugar in the cells that can occur with diabetes. It happens when your body can't regulate blood sugars well. Stop eating and drink this water." I poured him a glass. "Have your doctor give you a complete physical. If you do have diabetes, it can be life-threatening."

He cupped his mouth to scent his breath. "I'll be damned," he said. "Thank you." He got up and left with his aide, hopefully, to see the Embassy Doctor.

"Do you think the Alphas will go for it?"

Frank laughed. "Would you trust the Russian Government after what they did?"

"Hell no," I said. "The Murmansk Pack will settle right into the old Bitterroot territory. Montana will feel like home in the winter. Beloretsk already has land and buildings between Vancouver and the Blue River Pack. I can't see either one going back to Russia now."

"Colletta and I should relay the offer in person. That will give me a chance to check out Coral's new Pack Pool. She's raising the bar!"

"I know. I saw the pictures." We looked up at the screens in time to see Andrew's body loading onto Air Force One for the trip to the cemetery in northern California. I stayed by Frank, both of us meeting dignitaries as representatives of the Council. When it was getting dark, I'd had more than enough of that. "We should get going."

Frank finished off his shrimp and stood up, walking with me to the exit. Ninety minutes later, we were taking off from the airport. The flight was smooth, and we were north of Chicago when I got the call from Vic about Maria's heat. I didn't like her choosing Lance to be her heat partner, but it wasn't for an Alpha to decide. "I don't want Maria out there alone, and Lance isn't going to be able to protect her while the heat is going on. He won't smell anything but her."

"I'm sending four teams of female warriors and sniper-trained Omegas to watch over them," Vic said. "They'll form a perimeter and make sure Julio isn't around. I can't think of anything else to do; I can't use human males, and even our mated males feel the effects of her scent."

"I'll talk to Lance when they get back and make sure his mind is right."

"And I'll keep sending him places to look for his mate," Vic responded. "I talked to a bunch of the unmated wolves while they were here. Most of them think they would have found their mate by now if he or she was a werewolf. They are talking about getting more involved in the human world, hoping to find one they can turn."

It was enough to give me a headache, and my Pack had more unmated females than any other. "It sounds like we need more parties with the Steel Brotherhood," I said with a laugh.

"Can't hurt. Have a good flight, Alpha."

I went back to my phone, looking at concept drawings our architect sent for the boathouse and the pool expansion. Frank was right about one thing; when this was over, we needed to visit my sister in Blue River. Coral was trying to one-up our pool, and I wasn't going to let her keep bragging rights.

Ch. 48

Maria Meztli's POV

Roadkill and Possum's Fishing Cabin, Northern Minnesota

It felt like he was splitting me in half, and I screamed out in pain as Lance filled me.

He paused, giving me precious seconds to adjust to his sudden intrusion. Slowly, the pain receded, replaced by a glorious feeling of fullness. When he started moving again, it felt fantastic. After only three hard thrusts, my body exploded in bliss as my insides gripping him to keep him from pulling out. I nearly passed out from the pleasure he was giving me. I let out a satisfied growl, encouraging his wolf to do it again.

My heat turned me from an innocent teenager to a wanton sex kitten in a few hours, and I loved every second of it now. Lance kept pumping away at me, his forelegs holding my rear end up when I lost the ability to control them. I lost track of how many times I came, especially after I felt his knot form. How the hell do she-wolves handle this? He was a big boy already, big enough to stretch me out good, but adding a softball-sized knot to the base of it was too much. I shrieked out in pain when he tried shoving it into my swollen pussy and tried to get out from under him. He didn't let me escape it, holding me in place and forcing himself in until it popped through. When his hips slammed all the way forward, it knocked the wind out of me. I laid there, my eyes watering from the pain, and then he started moving again.

It felt like he was trying to pull my insides out, then he'd shove them back in again. He could only move a few inches, but every time that knot backed up to the opening, it rubbed my G-spot and set off eruptions of pleasure. As his big dog dick moved, it stroked my tender insides, making me build quickly to a climax. I was starting to get lightheaded, as the orgasms were so close together I didn't recover from one before the next would hit.

Lance was getting closer, and his shortened thrusts were getting faster and faster. I yowled in pleasure as he finally slammed all the way forward, his seed filling me up deep inside. He howled in triumph as he finished, and then he collapsed. His knot tied us together, so we ended up on our sides to catch our breath.

It didn't last long. Our breathing went back to normal as we watched the moon rise over the horizon. I wanted more, I needed more, and wiggling around with Lance inside me had predictable results. He stayed engaged as he rolled me onto my stomach, and I pushed my hips up as he stood on his paws again. He planted his front legs inside my back legs, and with renewed energy, he started pounding me into a puddle again.

That was the way the whole night went. We'd have fantastic sex, and Lance would drain his balls into me, then we'd rest until I could get him going again. What Mom told me about going through heat was nothing like experiencing it. I couldn't get enough.

We fell asleep at some point, and Lance finally disengaged. I woke up at sunrise to the feeling of emptiness and a flood of fluids going down my leg. My Goddess, what a mess! I walked stiffly away from it, every muscle in my body protesting the movement. I stretched my body, my poor abused pussy protesting its treatment as I walked into the woods to find a place to relieve myself. I scraped dirt and leaf litter over it when I finished, hoping to minimize the scent.

Lance woke up, and I could tell he was just as sore. He walked stiffly to me, scenting my sex and giving it a lick. His touch sent a buzz through me, but Lance was too tired to do anything about it. Instead, he nudged me towards a trail that led to the lake.

By the Goddess, the cold water felt great! I moved out until the water was above my shoulders, letting the water and the waves clean my fur. Lance stood by me, scenting the air for any danger. There was a small fishing boat a long ways away, but nothing else. We spent a few minutes in the water before he nudged me back to the shore. The sun was rising, and a big jaguar next to a giant wolf was not something we wanted humans to see.

We walked into the woods again before we shook off the lake water. I followed him back up the trail to the car we had left last night, our clothes tossed onto the front seat. I could scent two werewolves in the air, but they weren't close by. When I got back to the car, we both shifted, and for the first time in eight hours, we could communicate by more than growls and touches. "Are you all right," Lance asked as I put a hand over my aching innards.

"I'm sore, Lance. I'm REALLY sore," I told him. "It's all right. You gave me everything I needed last night."

"I'm sorry about the first time. I wanted to prepare you so it wouldn't hurt so much, but my wolf was out of his mind with lust."

"It only hurt for a few seconds, and then it was the best thing ever. You rocked my world last night." I could tell he wasn't sure if I was lying to him to make him feel better. I walked over to him, hugging him with one arm before letting my hand drop. His cock twitched as I wrapped my fingers around it and pumped it a few times.

"We should eat something before we start again," Lance said. "And I need some time to recover. You aren't the only one sore after last night."

"Fine," I said. "I scented wolves out there."

"The Alpha wouldn't send you without protection, not with Julio still at large," Lance replied. "There are four teams of two rotating patrols. No one is getting close to us without me knowing."

That made me feel better. I grabbed the bag the Omegas packed for me, and Lance grabbed his bag and the cooler. We didn't bother dressing; what was the point? He set the stuff down on the wooden porch and took the keys out of his jeans pocket.

The cabin wasn't big, maybe sixteen by twenty-four feet, but it was cozy. I set the bags on the bed as Lance brought the cooler into the kitchenette. I went around to the windows, opening the place up so it could air out.

"They weren't thinking we'd be cooking a lot," he said as he opened the Igloo cooler. I peeked inside; there was bread for sandwiches, packets of frozen meats, cheeses, nuts, and juice. "High-calorie foods."

"I'm starving," I said. Lance made a plate of cheese and sausage while I drained a bottle of orange juice. We sat at the table to eat breakfast. I demolished my plate in about two minutes, licking my lips as I finished. I needed him; my body demanded sex, and he was going to give it to me. He was still eating, and his little friend was sleeping. "I need you."