Aztec Treasure Ch. 41-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, please! I am NOT from Havana!" He looked down at his lap. "See? Not even a twitch."

"I bet I can wake him up," I said. I'd never done this before, but I'd seen it on the Internet. How hard could it be? I slid under the table and between his legs. His cock was small and floppy, and it was easy to suck into my mouth. I was playing with myself as I swirled my tongue around him. He finished eating and sat back, but my novice efforts didn't revive him. "Dammit! I need you in me NOW! I'm desperate!"

"Shift into your cat and get up on the bed," he told me. "I'm going to pop some Viagra." I did so, lying on the cheap sheet covering the blanket. He went to the bag Possum had given me, taking out a dildo that was eight inches long and as wide around as my wrist, with deep ridges the whole length. "If you want to get pregnant, we should try this."

I was desperate for anything to sate my needs, so I just nodded and raised my rump. Lance coated the sex toy with lube, probably not needed given how I was dripping with arousal, then placed it at my opening. I groaned as he slowly worked it inside; I was sore, but it felt so damn good I didn't care. It wasn't as big as Lance in his wolf form, but it felt different. It was cold instead of hot, and the ridges were catching on my insides as it pushed forwards. "You said a barb spurs ovulation, right?" I nodded my head. "Just relax."

He got it all the way in, twisted it a little, then yanked it back out. FUCK! I snarled in pain, looking back to see if my insides were lying bloody on the sheet now. I swatted after him with a paw, but he was fast enough to get out of the way. "Did that hurt?" I looked at him like that was the dumbest question ever. Of course, it hurt! Do you think I make that noise because it feels good? "I'm going to put it back in, and this time I'll give you an orgasm before I do that again."

I got back in position. The things I do to get pregnant, I thought to myself. Lance worked it in, then slowly pumped it while he used his fingers to help out. It started feeling good, and it helped tame the heat that was overwhelming me. He worked me into a quick orgasm, then into a bigger one. When it hit, he yanked the toy out, shoved it back in hard, then ripped it out again. The combination sent me over a cliff, and I woke up a few minutes later feeling like my insides had been scraped clean.

I felt him climb onto the bed, his teeth grabbing at my neck as he pushed my hips up. I moaned as he pushed himself into me; he stretched me more but hurt me less. I screamed as his knot forced its way in at the beginning of our sex marathon. It was after sundown before he finally wore himself out.

We went out to the lake again, this time shifting to human form since no one could see us. "How are you feeling?"

"I think the heat is ending," I told him. That was a big advantage of having a male tend to your heat; it was over in a day or so, not in three. It didn't hurt that he fucked me six ways to Sunday. I was a woman now, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. We swam for a while, then made love on the beach before washing off again.

The bed was a complete loss; my claws had torn the hell out of it, and the smell of sex was never coming out. We changed the sheets and fell asleep, both of us exhausted.

In the morning, the heat was over. We ate a big breakfast, rolled up the mattress and sheets for disposal, and cleaned up the cabin. We were on the road by noon, this time with our escorts around us.

If I got lucky, I'd be pregnant, but then what? What would a baby with Lance be like? Would it be a wolf, a jaguar, a hybrid of the two, or a human?

I guess we'll find out.

Ch. 49

Spider Monkey's POV

Arrowhead Pack House

I went with Vic to welcome Maria and Lance back with their guards. I was worried about Maria; she was so young, and I didn't know how she would handle selecting Lance as a baby daddy. Hell, I didn't know how Lance would act now that he'd spent two days screwing her silly.

We were waiting in the lobby of the Pack Clinic since Doc wanted to check on them after their return. Chase, Doc Olson, and Possum were standing with us. The medical staff was still learning about werejaguar heats, and Doc wanted to get blood tests and a physical exam once it was over. "They just came through the front gate," Vic told me after getting the link. "I can't believe this."

"What?"

"You'll see."

A minute later, Lance brought his SUV to a stop outside the clinic doors. Chase went to the driver's side door; when Lance opened it, it smelled like sex. Doc Olson was at the other side, gently waking up Maria. I did a double-take when Possum pushed a wheelchair over to her door. "Seriously?"

Chase helped Lance step out, and he looked exhausted and sore. I could see deep scratches on his arms, and he groaned in pain as he stood up. He walked slowly and painfully towards the entrance, his face betraying the pain.

Maria wasn't any better. She moaned in pain as they moved her into the chair, her arms wrapped around her waist. I could see bites around the back of her neck, and she wasn't able to sit up. "Damn, girl! Are you all right?"

Maria gave me a quick smile. "I'll recover. Neither of us knew just how intense this weekend would be."

I followed the group into the treatment room, where Doc insisted she shower before he did the exam. Possum helped me get her undressed and cleaned up; her wounds were superficial, but her body had taken a (literal) pounding. I did her hair while Possum cleaned her body. "How was Lance? Was he good to you?"

"Lance was perfect," she said as she sucked in a breath. I could see bruises on her from her butt down to her thighs. Her lady bits were swollen and red, and Possum had to be gentle around her. Possum stepped out to get douche supplies, as Lance's seed was still oozing out. "I never believed such pleasure was possible! No wonder Mom always looked forward to it."

"Two days of hormone-fueled continuous sex? I'm up for that."

"I need some recovery time." She told us some stories as we finished up, then we put her in a gown and settled her on the examination table. "I was worried about being a virgin, but that pain only lasted a few seconds. I was so damn horny, I didn't care, and then I couldn't think straight. I'm glad this only comes a couple of times a year, or it would kill me!"

"I'm glad Lance took good care of you," I told her. "Maritza missed you, but we kept her busy. She's taking her nap now."

"I need the hot tub, Spider. Muscles I didn't know I had are sore."

Possum brought Doc Olson in, and we put her in the stirrups. Doc applied some analgesic cream to her lady bits, bringing her some immediate relief. "As I expected, you have swelling and irritation of your labia and vagina." He walked over to the office refrigerator and returned with what looked like a popsicle. "I'll give Spider Monkey the rest of these and the molds to make more. They are just frozen water; use them inside and outside for a few minutes, as long as you can stand, then let yourself warm up and do it again. Repeat every four hours until the swelling is gone. Here, try it."

I'd never been fucked so hard I needed a frozen dildo for relief, but I'd never been a werecat in heat. It had to be cold as hell as she moved it around and in, but I could see how it would help. I would keep some in the freezer for those times Vic gave my ass a good pounding. "Use that in the hot tub and let the water fight over you," I teased her.

"Can I use the hot tub, Doc?"

"I suppose you can, but I'd wait until later. You look like you could use some sleep, but you need to eat first." Doc handed me a bag with the cream, the popsicle supplies, and some Aleve while Possum helped Maria back in the wheelchair. "Spider, you'll need to treat her every four hours. Ice her down, then apply the cream."

"I'll take care of her," I promised.

I asked the million-dollar question. "When do we know if it worked?"

"Pregnancy test would be in ten to fourteen days. I know our kind often finds out when the wolf refuses to shift, but I never asked about jaguars."

"We can shift while pregnant," Maria replied. "Mom told me the baby shifts shapes as we do. It gets pretty uncomfortable to shift after about six months, though. She stopped with me at four months." It was another advantage her kind had over werewolves; she wouldn't be helpless while pregnant.

"No bleeding or issues while shifting?" Doc was interested in this, as both Rori and Heather remained in wolf form because of miscarriage risk.

"Our bodies are stretchy, I guess. Jaguar mothers sometimes spend the entire pregnancy in cat form if they feel safer that way."

Vic came in to help her back to her room. "How is Lance doing?"

"He'll be fine in a week. He didn't lose ALL the layers of skin on his dick." I snorted as we left the room; the other exam room door was still closed.

"Can I talk to Lance?" Maria was looking nervously at the door. The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt.

"He's fine. He's talking with the Alphas now," Vic said. "He got the same tube of cream, but he gets to sit in a tub of ice water instead." I snorted, and Maria looked at him to see if he was kidding. He wasn't. "I think he's going straight to bed and will wake up tomorrow."

"Can you tell him thank you from me, and I'll see him tomorrow?" Vic passed the message along.

The kitchen was ready for us, feeding Maria a lunch high in protein and carbs. She smiled at the Pack members and guests around; thank God the pheromones were gone! Ten minutes later, she was snoring away in the guest room of our house, and I was back in my office. "Anything new, Brian?"

Brian Steele was working the secondary hacking computer. "Just filling in blanks and adding information," he said. We'd been expanding the social networking analysis of the Sons of Tezcatlipoca organization started by the FBI task force. It was a daunting project, and it wasn't easy to get the information. With almost all active members dead or in prison, we were grasping at straws. Julio had at least one accomplice willing to assassinate the President of the United States, but who could it be? A widow of a member? Girlfriend? Hangaround? Someone outside the Club?

They had to know it was a suicide pact to go after Kettering, and they did it anyway. That level of commitment didn't just show up out of the blue.

"What do you have for me?" Brian sent me a file of credit card transactions from the Denver clubhouse bar. I sent the information to a spreadsheet and started mining the data. Booze, beer, and food weren't free, and the bar often operated as a money-making venture for the Club. Friends, hang arounds (bikers interested in the Club who hadn't started prospecting yet), and sweetbutts (club sluts hoping to hook an Old Man) might have found their way in here if they didn't pay cash.

The records went back five years. Since the data included names, it was easy to sort. I started matching records up with the list of associates we already identified, deleting data blocks as duplicates got eliminated. After my first time through the data, I found 87 new names.

Now the fun began. I sorted by the number of records, figuring the most active were the closest to the membership. I sat back when I ran the name of one Leonis Daniel Woodley, and his arrest history started churning out. He was fifty-six years old and had been an outlaw biker since he was eighteen, half of that in the Sons of Tezcatlipoca. His list of priors was a page long and included arrests for drug smuggling, assault, armed robbery, attempted murder, and manslaughter. If I hacked his juvenile record, I bet I'd find more.

So how come he didn't show up on our lists?

Leonis wasn't an active member. He'd been a guest of the Colorado Bureau of Prisons for the last three years, serving half of his six-year sentence for assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer. From the news article on him, he fired a pistol at a pursuing cruiser while fleeing police. Prison overcrowding probably helped him out, as he somehow behaved enough not to ruin his chances at parole. He got out two months ago and promptly skipped out on probation, so there was a bench warrant out on him.

Could he be our guy? "Brian, can you ask Vic and the Alphas to come in here? I might have something."

Ch. 50

Leonis Woodley's POV

Bloomington, Minnesota

I opened the burner phone and called the number I'd memorized long ago. A woman picked up. "Identification code?"

"Jaguar Zero Zero Seven Xray."

"Voice match. How may I help you, sir?"

"Arrange a meeting with our friends to thank them for their presents. Somewhere in the upper Midwest within a day."

"Call back in two hours," the voice said before the line went dead.

I called back at the appointed time. The message was short and sweet. "Our associates are not pleased with your recent failure."

"Then they should have given us three or four instead of just two." The fucking fighter jet ruined our attack, flying between us and Air Force One and soaking up the second missile. We were long gone before it landed, and I'd kept Julio out of sight since then. It hadn't been easy to get us out of the Arrowhead Region without getting caught, but I'd done it. "Our goal hasn't changed. She can't hide forever."

"Leon Cemetery, about a mile south of Sparta, Wisconsin on Highway 27. By the maintenance shed at ten PM tonight. Bring an enclosed van or truck and be ready to head east. Will advise on next house at the meeting."

"Understood." I hung up and broke the burner phone in half, tossing the pieces in a trash can at the Mall of America. That was better than I thought, as I looked at the map on my phone. It was less than four hours away, a straight shot southeast out I-94 then south on 27. I looked at the map of the area; there were a few stands of trees near the boundary, but the rest was all open field. No one would be sneaking up on us. The country road wouldn't have much traffic, and few homes were around. It had easy access to interstates leading in three directions.

I stopped to get some Cinnabon and two large coffees at the mall store before heading out the north mall entrance. I crossed the road and walked over to my Class C toy-hauler motorhome in the north lot. The Oracle had helped me with a new identity and cash after I got out; the motorhome gave me the mobility I needed now that all the Chapters were dead. I could blend in, just another old guy roaming the country with his Harley in the back, too old to make long runs in the saddle. The RV had hidden compartments, perfect for guns, drugs, or hiding the FBI's Most Wanted fugitive. I opened the door and climbed into the driver's seat, setting the cups in the holders and the box of rolls on the passenger seat. I drove until I was on Interstate 494 heading east, picking up Interstate 94. It was only when the traffic thinned out that I called back to Julio. "It's safe now."

I heard the curtain moving that separated the living area from the driver's seats. "Finally. That smell has been driving me crazy." He grabbed the box and one of the coffees, taking it back to the dining area. "What did she say?"

"We're on for a meet tonight. Ten PM at a cemetery outside Tomah."

"Why?"

"She only said to bring an enclosed truck and be ready to head East. They want the President dead, Julio. They won't accept a second failure."

"Then they better give me some good fucking stuff because I want that bitch dead too." He heated two of the rolls in the microwave and handed one forward. I set it on the flat console. "Security is going to be a bitch. A sniper shot will be difficult."

"Maybe they are giving you a Barrett?" That thing could reach out and touch someone from a mile away.

He snorted. "The Secret Service will never relax security enough for outside events while I'm at large. You can't reliably make a long-range shot at a target moving from a building to a limousine, either. I'm thinking more along the lines of a bomb or a drone."

I took a bite and washed it down with some good coffee. "I want to get this shit done so we can get to that Arrowhead bitch." I'd signed on with Julio for revenge, and both he and the Oracle wanted revenge on the Federal Government first. I'd been begging for a chance to go after Rori Nygaard or their children to no avail. I'd done some reconnaissance of their Pack, and security there was tight. The weak spot was the public lake their home overlooked. A fast boat could get there before security could respond in force, but we wouldn't have much time. It would be a suicide mission.

Julio promised we'd get them next, and Chase would get the Sons treatment for those who betrayed them. We'd rape his wife and kill his family in front of him, then torture him for a day before finally executing him with a shot to the face.

I kept the cruise control on and enjoyed the drive out east. We had plenty of time before the meetup.

Chase Nygaard's POV

Arrowhead Pack House

If there was a way to have too much sex, Arrowhead Warrior Lance Skollson had found it. When I got him into the treatment room, I had to help him remove his jeans and underwear because he was in so much pain. He had bruising around his hips and thighs, his balls were red and swollen, and his dick looked like he'd whacked off with steel wool. "How the hell did you function like this? How could you even drive?"

"It didn't start to hurt until the drive back," he replied. I shook my head; the heat's effect on males was greater than I believed. It was one thing to keep him hard, quite another for his body to ignore the pain of his abused organ as he used it like that. "Now it hurts so much I'm afraid to look at it."

"Probably a good idea," I told him. I had him take a cold shower and clean up first, since he smelled strongly of sex and lake water. An examination found no significant injuries, just scratches and friction burns. I found some sunburn gel with aloe and Lidocaine. "I need you to coat your penis, testicles, and other sore areas with this gel. It should help cool the burning and provide some pain relief."

"Hand it over," he said. I squeezed some into his hands and let him take care of his junk. "Ah, yeah. That feels better."

"This next part won't. I want you to hit the ice bath in the training room three times a day, for at least ten minutes each treatment, for the next three days." His eyes got wide; nobody liked the ice bath. "That should keep the inflammation down. Apply the gel every four hours until it stops hurting. You're off duty status for the next three days, so eat and sleep as much as you can."

"Yes, Alpha." He looked up towards the door. "Is Maria pregnant?"

"We won't know for a while. Don't get your hopes up, Lance. From what she described, it's tough enough for their kind to get pregnant with a male jaguar. The chances of you getting her pregnant are slim to none."

"Then why let me go?"

"Slim is still a chance, and Maria deserves that. Having a male attend her heat makes it shorter and much more pleasant, right?"

His face got a little red. "I guess. It was over in less than thirty-six hours."

"And the two of you had fun if the reports from your guards are true."

Now he was pretty embarrassed. "The specifics are a private thing between the two of us. You are correct in Maria being enthusiastic and energetic. I was thanking Luna this morning it was over because I couldn't have lasted another day. You'd have to send in a stunt dick."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I'm glad that didn't happen." I walked to the door and let Rori in; she sat next to my chair. "Now that we've got the medical stuff done, we need to talk to you about your relationship with Maria. How would you describe it?"