All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 51-60'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tjdhall2tjdhall2almost 3 years ago

Sooooo glad Maria and Lance turned out to be true mates😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories! Each one is such a fresh look at werewolf myth and legend. Keep up the great work, and thank you for sharing your stories with us.

ArtemisjbArtemisjbalmost 3 years ago

Last chapter it was a Pelosi crack. This chapter we get the Deep State. I’ve been a fan of yours for years, but if I wanted this Fox News crap, I’d watch Fox News. Can you please just stick to what you’re really good at: cool werewolf stories? I come to this site to get away from the political drama of our time.

I really love Maria’s story and all of the other characters in this series. Please don’t lose your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an intense Posting. I lkied the way you handled Julio's take down, well done. And I'm glad Lance and Maria have realized that they are Mates. The mating bond as slipped into place. It just seals the deal. I'm a little worried about the Government rabbithole we are now heading into. I know you have a plan and I hope all the characters will come out of it alive. It feels like a good place to switch gears and start a new book. Where ever you take us PW, it will be a good ride.

ELS

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter in this story, the mate link snapping in place when it was needed was perfect. Looking forward to the rest of the story

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

I do love your writing... this is another great chapter(s) in another great story! As always, I am already anxious for the next chapter(s) to be submitted!

Stay safe, and be happy and healthy!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Fantastic, you make your people live , thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Interesting, exactly who ard behind the Oracle. Looks more and more like swamp frogs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES