All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 61-70'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars as always! Love the story & can't wait to read more!! Please don't make us wait too long!!!!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

Great chapter(s)... I'm very sorry that Vic and Spider Monkey had to go into hiding... not only from the cartel, but from the FBI as well... so much for gratitude from the Government for services rendered.

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 3 years ago

Getting to the last page of a new post from you always instills a feeling of dread. 'What will the cliffhanger be this time? How will I survive the agony between posts?' As cliffhangers go, this one is mild, especially for you.

Cliffhanger ramble aside, excellent installment and I loved the reveal that the people doing the apprehending were actually Pack. I was wondering how they got people there that quickly, usually the government is slower than that, with some bureaucracy involved. (Also, was that a Monster Hunter reference or just something the DSS would actually handle?)

tjdhall2tjdhall2almost 3 years ago

Yeah, nice update, I'm glad Spider didn't die, but sad she and Vic can't go home and on the run AGAIN!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Hope Spider stays safe, about time she became a wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting harder to read, dragging with details, like unnecessary fillers. And cliffhanger after cliffhanger at the end of every chapter is just irritating. Is this a read or a soap opera? Have to pause for real life in the middle of a chapter since that's where things drag.

vintageridervintageriderover 1 year ago

Ignore Anonymous' complant about too many details, I like details that flesh out the narrative, especially ones that involve places that I've been and sights that I have seen. Helps me relive the memories. Ignore the comments about the cliffhanger chapter endings too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES