All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 71-80'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Werecat or not. Humans are weird lot when it comes to lil ones and last of a kind. Might be better for the kidnapper If the weres caught him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another cliffhanger! Maritza's bite is going to do damage. Can't wait to see what's next.

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501almost 3 years ago

Ding, dang, darnit! I have a love hate relationship with these cliffhangers. I love 'em because the story is riveting but hate 'em because I have to wait.

Thank you for so many excellent stories.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"The first would do a thunder run to the north and then back west; they would leave wolves at every major intersection"

Hoo-ra, looking forward for the next thunder run for the win!.

Carry on, bro, looking forward to the next installment!

amartsamartsalmost 3 years ago

I know it is partwolf story, I also know that he has probably has written the next part, but I would really like the ECHELON man brought to book. 1st he helped a criminal escape then he is 100% complicit in the kidnapping of a minor.

The kidnapper is already a dead man walking. A statement from him (dying declaration) should be enough.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

What! A cliffhanger who would have thunk it? I love it.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Love the cliffhanger end, now I have to keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES