Azuremyst Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open," she said. This time I obeyed immediately, opening my mouth and barely sticking out my tongue, eager to obey her. She slid her tail into my mouth slowly and I savored her sweet flavor. She pushed further, widening my mouth around her tail and nearing my throat. Then she turned back to resume sucking Ad'reas. This time, she moved her body. As she drew him more into her mouth, she pulled her tail out of mine; then when she pulled back on him, she thrust harder into my mouth. Ad'reas was trying to watch me though it was difficult for him to keep his eyes open with the pleasure she was giving him and difficult for me with the tears welling in my eyes.

"A'KETEVO," he yelled, pulling away from her suddenly. "I do not wish to be finished." She wiped her chin and removed her tail from my mouth. He stepped aside and I was able to get a full look at all of him for the first time. His chest was broad and dusted with fine hair. His legs were strong and rough like the trunks of small trees and they met at his huge, throbbing cock; hard, rigid, and dripping with spit. I wondered if it were even possible for E'reth to fit half of it in her mouth.

"Sit, both of you. Face one another." he said and we obeyed. I looked at E'reth and she looked wild; her face was flushed like cobalt and her eyes glowed bright blue and never left his, just waiting for his next command.

"Spread your legs." We looked at one another, it would be difficult to spread them since we were seated so close together. We uncrossed our legs and laid them over the others'. She was so close I could about feel the heat from her pussy on mine.

"Now play with each other," he said as he looked down on us, slowly stroking his still wet cock. We looked at one another again then moved our tails to touch one another's pussies. Hers found my clit first. That first touch sent a shock through my body, I was desperate for that feeling, for more, I wanted her to fill me completely and bring me to the edge of ecstasy. She continued in slow deliberate circles as if knowing I wanted more. So I gave her what I wanted. I slid my tail between her delicate, dripping folds and slid my tail inside.

She moaned, quietly at first, but as I thrust my tail in and out of her, her moans grew louder and more pleading. I angled my tail up and thrust in the way I liked it for myself.

"Y-yes!" She exclaimed when I hit the right spot. So I continued, the steady rhythm hitting the spot that felt so good for me as well. In and out. Until all at once she arched her back, her pussy tightening against my tail and screaming out into the night. I barely had time to enjoy the sight of the tough E'reth becoming a puddle of pleasure on the grass before Ad'reas was stepping between us. In one swift motion, he straddled us with one strong leg on either side and his throbbing member right in front of my eyes.

"What a good fucking slut you are," he said as he grabbed my horns and pulled my mouth to the tip of his giant cock. "Open, slut!" I obeyed again and he wedged his cock into my mouth. I was right, his cock couldn't fit completely in my mouth, but that didn't stop him from trying. He thrust hard and slow, each pump filling my whole mouth and hitting the back of my throat. I tried to move my tongue, to make more room for him in my mouth and he groaned louder.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled. And with each thrust another word of a broken sentence:

"You're," he thrusted in, poking my throat.

"such," he pulled my horns up to look in my tear filled eyes as he thrusted.

"a good," he thrusted again

"fucking," and again.

"SLUT," he groaned with a final thrust, holding me down on his cock as far as my poor little mouth could go and burst inside me. Hot cum shot down my throat and more came pouring out from either side of my mouth, dripping down my chest and covering my hardened nipples.

I pushed him away, gasping for air as cum and tears poured down my face. Both heavily breathing, we looked at one another. He seemed to admire the mess he made of me but all I could notice was how erect he still was. E'reth was on her knees in front of me when Ad'reas stepped aside. She slid her hands from my hooves, up my still spread legs and nestled between my thighs. She made sure she had my attention, not going any further until my eyes were on her. She licked softly, barely touching my outermost lips but the sensation drove me crazy. She continued to climb over me, pushing me back into the grass and straddling me. She looked down at my cum covered tits and leaned down to lick them. Her hot tongue lapping at the cooled cum around my hard nipples. I wanted to finish so badly. I arched my back to press my tits more into her mouth. When she moved to the other breast she licked the cum from around my nipple, wrapped her lips around it, then sucked it hard into her mouth as she slid her tail inside me.

"Ohhhh!" I cried out as waves of blinding pleasure radiated throughout my body. It felt as though lightning reached through me, filling my veins, shocking every corner of my body then returning to the source, my pulsing pussy that still gripped against E'reth's tail. My whole body shook gently beneath her as my orgasm subsided.

Ad'reas pulled E'reth off of me then dropped to his knees beside my legs. He grabbed my hoof that was furthest from him and pulled it to his far side, turning me over onto my hands and knees in front of him. My legs quivered, barely able to hold myself up. I thought that was it, that we were done and I had paid the price of my punishment."

"Please, I can't-" I managed between breaths.

SMACK! He slapped my other cheek and I tried to slink away from the pain, pulling myself forward but he held my legs at his sides securely.

"You're going to be a good slut for us." He said, it wasn't a question. I wimpered.

SMACK! "Aren't you?"

"Yes!" I yelled.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me back toward him, closer than before. I could feel the heat of his cock near my entrance. I began to feel panicked, I couldn't possibly take all of him. He barely fit half in my mouth and I almost suffocated when he came. Just as the thought crossed my racing mind, he slid the head of his rigid cock against my slippery opening. I could feel his foreskin give way as he gyrated his hips gently forward and back.

"Mmph, say it." He said, still sliding the head of his huge cock back and forth on my pussy.

"Yes?" I answered, still worried about the size of his cock about to enter me and unsure what I was supposed to be saying. I knew I was going to receive another-

SMACK! SMACK! He slapped each cheek in quick succession making me squirm within his grasp.

"Tell us what you are!" He growled as he grasped my thighs tighter and pressed his cock more urgently at my opening.

"A s-slut!" I panted, "I'm a good- SLUT!" The last word was forced out of me as he thrust his cock inside. "Ohhh!" His cock was indeed too big but my body stretched and ached to accommodate him. I could feel every inch filling me completely, wholly. He groaned, deep and gutteral, with each thrust. I was so enthralled with his moans and thrusts that I barely noticed E'reth climbing on top of me. She laid her back against mine and pulled the strong tendril from Ad'reas' chin until his mouth was on her pussy. He wrapped his mouth completely around her opening, lapped at her dripping cunt like it were a popsicle in the heat and sucked her clit eagerly. She threw her head back and knocked her horns against mine.

She then hooked her horns under mine to lock them together, looked down at Ad'reas, pulling my head up as if pulling my hair and said, "you better make me cum before this fucking slut!"

He groaned louder but buried his face in her cunt as he fucked me more slowly. He knew exactly how to make her cum. He slid his chin tendril inside of her as he sucked on her clit.

"Fu- uck yes-s," she hummed as he brought her closer.

"Ahhhhh!" I moaned toward the starry sky. E'reth had my horns pulled back so I couldn't stifle the sounds of my pleasure and Ad'reas continued to pump into me. I was going to explode. "P-pl-please!" I begged for him to go faster, to bring me to pleasure and end this.

He thrust his tendril in and out of E'reth just as furiously as I had just done to her just moments before.

"Yes Ad'reas! Yes y-yes!" E'reth screamed as she came. Waves of pleasure flooding through her as she squirted, soaking Ad'reas' face and dripping down onto the cock that fucked me still.

She unhooked our horns, turned around and straddled me, and leaned forward. I could feel her breasts bounce along my back and Ad'reas pumped inside me. I was so close again, I was at the edge of a cliff and ready to fall into bliss. E'reth reached around and pinched my nipples, pulling them down toward the grass and wimpered in my ear, "you like getting used like the little cum slut that you are, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes!" I yelled.

She slid her tail down, teasing my ass while he pounded. "You like when we use all of your slutty holes, don't you?"

"Wh- wait!" I begged, "n-not there!"

SMACK!

I screamed again at the pain on my cheek and Ad'reas slowed his thrusts. "Say it!" he commanded.

"I- I like when you.. when you use my slutty holes."

E'reth's tail pressed firmly at the opening of my ass and slowly started to move her tail further inside while she continued playing with my nipples. There was a slight pain from being stretched in a way I had never experienced before. She twisted and pulled harder on my nipples while they both took turns thrusting into my stretching openings. The sweet agony mixed with the overwhelming pleasure of being filled completely were enough to send me right over the edge. My orgasm ripped through me, sending electricity through my nipples and throughout my body. My poor pussy pulsated around his cock, squeezing tight as it could manage around his girth.

The tightening of my pussy around his cock with the and hot liquid pouring out around the sides was enough to make him let loose again. His cum filled me completely. Every inch that he pulled back out of me was quickly replaced with thick shots of his hot, milky cum. I could feel it dripping, just about pouring out of me as he pulled his drained cock out of me for the last time. E'reth quickly dismounted me, moved to lay with her head under my cunt, and lapped at the slow steady stream of cum that was dripping out of me.

Ad'reas recovered first and used his regained strength to pull us both to rest under each of his arms. We laid there in the grass, under the stars with the evening breeze drying the sweat from our bodies and the roaring fire keeping us warm.

I awoke, once again, to the whooshing of Vale Moth wings. The adventurers were still cuddled and fast asleep. They would probably wake with the first breaking of light so I needed to leave now. I gently, and quietly as I could, slid out from under Ad'res's arm and moved to the extinguished fire. I retrieved my things the branches of the tree, donned my satchel, secured my cloak around my shoulders and set out for home.

When I got home, I spent the early morning recuperating and the late morning prepping and storing my catches from the previous day. But as I showered, unpacked, descaled fish and made my bed, thoughts from last night continued to replay in my mind. Maybe exploring this world would not be the worst thing; being an adventurer sounds pretty good about now...

12