B and B Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 and this time they get up to some public fun.
4.3k words
4.54
3.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers

I woke up still in bunny's embrace. Normally I had a groggy start to my mornings but today my mind was instantly aware. It was the best nights sleep I had in a very long time, there was no loneliness, anxiety, emptiness, I felt secure. I did have quite a vivid sex dream involving bunny, myself, and Ryan stiles from "who's line is it anyways" for some reason but I attribute that to my overly sexual evening.

Bunny was still asleep, I could feel her breathing on my cheek. Her beautiful lips were slightly parted in what almost looked like a smile. I reached up and stroked her hair, she was so peaceful. After a while I kissed her on the lips and snuck away to the bathroom. I picked my panties and bra up on the way and put them on after my business. When I came back bunny was awake and putting on an oversized t shirt with bunnies printed on it.

"Morning Bunny! How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"Mmm tired but very happy B, I had a lot of fun last night!" She replied.

"I did too! I don't usually get whisked away like that but I really needed it. And on that note, do you think I could get your number so we can do this again?" I tensed. That had just come out of my mouth! I said it without thinking, oh no what if she just wanted some fun and nothing more? I think I just ruined this beautiful memory.

"Of course!" She beamed, "I'd love to hang more, let me put your number in my phone here."

Oh what a relief! Although she did get my number so she is the one in charge of contact. I finished putting my ripped dress on as she put my number in her phone. "I should get going, hopefully I hear from you soon!" I said as I turned to leave. I felt so awkward, like I had overstepped my welcome. My own head was getting to me again. The instant I stepped out the door I heard my phone buzz.

"Wanna go shopping together now? I feel bad about your ripped dress and I want to hang out." I could hear the muffled echo of bunny inside. I burst out laughing, mostly at my own silliness for leaving but also at how sweet that call is.

"Of course!" I said as I opened the door back up, "I'll be right over!"

"Glad to have you back! At least let me make you a chocolate chip cookie dough pop tart before we go, they're my favorite!" Bunny said.

"Sorry sorry, I got the jitters a bit, I didn't want to intrude on you too much. But I'll gladly take one of your favorite pop tarts!" I replied.

We sat and chatted a bit as we ate, mostly about how sore we were but also came a lot last night. We also both strangely had the same sex dream, that was a freaky coincidence! After we had eaten, bunny got dressed in a crop top and loose overalls. She put on more ruby lipstick and handed me some. "I think you'd look hot with this, you should put some on!" I applied it, not wanting to disappoint her.

"You look good!" She squealed "okay I know just the right place to go shopping, it's a cute thrift if boutique that I get so many of my clothes from. I know you'll love it!" She kissed me lightly on the lips and I blushed. She giggled as I offered to drive us to the store. We got in my car and she immediately grabbed my six cord and queued up some music. I was surprised we had so much taste in common like the killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and also new stuff like girl in red and backseat lovers. We pulled into the parking lot of a larger thrift store and walked inside.

"Okay I want you to pick out something a bit flirty, I think you've got a rockin bod and I want to see what you think shows it off." Bunny ordered. A tingle went down my spine as she said that, something about the way she said that felt fun. I turned to browse through the tops, I wanted to look for something that was low cut to show my cleavage but also flowy so if I wanted to dance in it it would be cool. Finally I found a cool green shoulderless top that fit that description. I held it as I looked for a bottom now.

I looked over at bunny as she shopped and caught her staring at me while biting her lip. She let out a tiny "meep!" And giggled. We laughed at the moment but I knew she was formulating something.

I was browsing pants and skirts in the back when I felt bunny come up from behind and hug me. Her piercings felt funny on my back but it was sweet. "You know, I think the rip in your dress is pretty hot, seeing your thigh out is really enticing." She ran her finger right down the line of the tear.

"Oh so you like it then? Maybe I'll get something similar to go with this outfit!" Her touch turned more to a scratch but it felt good. I turned my head and luckily no one else was in the store and the view to the checkout was obscured. I flipped around to face bunny and quickly undid one of the front buttons on her overalls before she could stop me. The shoulder fell and dipped low enough that I could see she had no panties on her hips.

"You minx! Do you ever wear underwear?" I teased

"Rarely!" She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'm gonna keep this unbuttoned by the way cause you like it so much!"

Oh this was getting fun. With the overall undone I could also see her hard nipple and piercing poking out. I started to lean in to suck it right then and there, and bunny even seemed to lean into me as well but I stopped. "I do like it very much, now let me finish picking stuff out I want to try it on."

I walked over to the racks and found a blue maxi skirt with a leg slit. This was too perfect, I needed it. I grabbed it and made my way back to the changing room to try it on. It was hard to move in the cramped room but I managed to try on the outfit. The shirt looked strange with my bra straps but other than that fit well. The sleeves were fun and flowy and the elastic held tight around my boobs. The skirt was also very nice, just ankle length but if I wanted I could shoot my right leg out as a tease.

As I turned on the mirror I suddenly heard the door open. Oh no I forgot to lock it! Just as I went to say something bunny's hand clamped over my mouth. "Shhhhhh, I was building up the courage but I just needed to see you in here I'm so excited." She whispered.

I melted down a bit, releasing into her as she pinned me in place. I nodded in acceptance and she released me. "Well what do you think? I think it fits well but my bra straps are annoying." I pouted.

"So just get rid of the bra! I do it all the time! I'm sure it'll work great." She said.

I looked at her quizzically but I could just not say no to her. I unfastened my bra then pulled it and the shirt off at once. Immediately bunny pinched my nipple and said "boop!"

I yelped but then we started giggling. I remembered we weren't supposed to be together in here and put my finger up to her lips to shush her. While still laughing she took it into her mouth and gave it a suck. This girl was relentless! I pulled it out with a satisfying pop, and put the shirt back on. Now with the bra gone I'll admit it looked better. The elastic wrapped just above my areola so my cleavage was as large as possible. I looked over at bunny and she was practically drooling. "Hey my eyes are up here!" I teased

"Don't care, your tits look incredible." She muttered.

"In that case, get a closer look!" I grabbed her head and shoved it between my breasts. She pretended to struggle but I also could feel her smiling. All of a sudden we heard footsteps approaching. I held bunny in my boobs to keep her quiet.

A voice on the other side said, "ma'am is someone in there with you? That's against store policy."

I tensed up, "no no, I'm just on the phone, I'm sorry I'll keep it down."

Silence hung for a good second, until finally the voice responded. "Fine" and stormed off. I released bunny and we looked at each other shocked for a moment.

"Okay we gotta get out of here, that was too close." I said.

"Agreed, but first..." bunny squatted down and reached up my skirt, pulling my panties down almost tripping me in the process. "You have to match me today!"

She took my bra from the floor and left before I could say anything. There I was underwearless and very very turned on. I grabbed my old dress and exited to booth. I paid for the new outfit, seeing bunny give a shit eating grin like she didn't know what she was doing. We left the store and got into my car.

"So how you feeling?" Bunny inquired, still looking so mischievous.

I debated responding angrily but instead I chose honesty. "I feel.... Really turned on..."

"Same honestly, if you didn't figure it out I have a sliiiiiight exhibitionism kink. I hope you're cool with that." Bunny said.

"Oh I'm definitely cool with it! That was so fun and we almost got busted! I've always wanted to do stuff like this!" I replied.

"Yay good! Well now that you're dressed I actually have something fun we can do today later. How would you like to go to a concert with me in a bit? I know some people putting on a day show in this dingy little dive club. It'll be fun!" Bunny said.

"Sure I'm down! I had no plans and I kinda bought this to be a party outfit! When is the show?" I asked.

"In like two hours, but we can go there and get drinks before and just chat." Bunny said.

We drove a few miles down the road, arriving at a small brick building. We went inside to the dimly lit space. A side door led out to a little patio where I could see some speakers, I assumed the concert would be there. We went up to the bar and both ordered a red ale then moved to one of the tables outside. I made note of how nice bunny was to all the service staff, that is a huge green flag for me in any relationship.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself bunny, I feel like I don't know too many specifics about you." I asked

"Well you know I'm an English grad student. I love dogs and animals in general. I have a lot of specific favorite foods that I eat all the time. I love love scary movies but also love movies as a whole." She said.

"I know about the pop tarts but what are your other favorites?" I replied.

"Oh fruit by the foot, easy Mac cups, raising canes chicken, and I am actually addicted to Diet Coke, like drink 6 cans a day addicted! I know that's all junk but I do NOT like cooking and these are my comforts." She explained.

"Oh no don't worry I get it about comfort foods! I am a fried food fiend trust me! But the difference with me is that I absolutely love cooking, like that is my love language and my safe space." I said

"Really?!" Bunny exclaimed, "Can you just cook for me all the time then? I love being taken care of, and I'm sure I can think of ways to pay you" She winked mischievously.

"But of course! I will cook you whatever you want, that's my favorite thing to do. Although I accept a little bit of distraction, save the most for after dinner." We laughed. We were both starting to inch closer and closer to each other. Our chairs started on opposite sides of the table but now we were almost touching.

"So what do you want to do once you get your degree bunny? It seems like you could do a lot with it, do you like writing?" I asked.

Bunny leaned away and pondered. "You know I'm not fully set but I've always had a calling towards story telling and photography. I'm not sure the final form of what I want to do is but the idea of short stories around photos I take or poems and pictures together sounds close. I know that'll take a long time to become established in but I just feel the creative drive for that."

"Oh that sounds super awesome! I definitely wish I could do anything as creative as that, I'm kind of a boring thinker. I'd love to see your photos or your writing sometime that sounds incredible!" I said

Bunny took my hand and looked me right in the eyes. I was a bit taken aback but here gaze was firm but calming. "Don't say you're a boring thinker, I've not known you that long but I can tell there's creativity in there. Don't sell yourself short girl, you're a badass."

Bunny's candor stunned me. She really did not like me giving self deprecating talk. It was something I haven't experienced in a while, most people around me just let me say bad things about myself. This woman was becoming more and more special.

For the next few hours before the show we talked about anything and everything. Bunny was an incredible conversationalist, everything flowed so naturally there was rarely any kind of pause. We also delved quite deeply into our sex lives. I told her that I was bi but definitely preferred women. I had been quite promiscuous in school but lately been in a dry spell. Bunny said that she was also bi but had very little experience with women, mostly kissing and touching not really dating. She was an incredible flirt as well, every person she saw she complimented. But they were true compliments always, never just to get attention. By the time the show was starting though us two were getting very handsy. Each joke we would lean in and touch each other, we had playfully grabbed at each other's outfits, there had been many comments made about the state of our arousal for each other and it was fun.

The band came out and started playing so bunny pulled me out of my chair and on the the dance floor. The music was some pretty energetic rock type so it was easy to just start bouncing around to the beat, trying to sing along to songs I didn't know. I could not stop myself from staring at bunny, the way her hair flew around and how her body jiggled in all the right places was incredible. She had a complete mastery over the movement of herself, everything was deliberate but natural, erotic but simple. And I knew she was doing it all for me, she could not stop staring either. There was a growing force in the space between us as we danced, like our gazes and motions wanted to join so badly but stayed apart.

A particular exciting part of a song started playing and without thinking I just started jumping fast. I looked over at bunny and her eyes had gotten as big as dinner plates. I was so captured with bunny that I completely forgot I wasn't wearing underwear! My boobs were fully out of my new top and flopping in the breeze! Bunny saved the day however and to cover me up came in and gave me a huge kiss.

It lasted a bit longer than a regular cover up kiss does, my tits were still out but now concealed from prying eyes. The idea of being exposed a bit was actually very fun. "Damn girl don't hit yourself in the face! Here let me help." Bunny scooped my tits back into my shirt. Luckily it seemed no one had seen my debacle.

"You just wanted to grab my tits." I replied.

"Busted! I mean I can't help it they're incredible!" She leaned in for another quick kiss. "I've got to go to the bathroom, be right back!" She continued.

I was sad she left, but also needed to calm a bit after practically stripping for the world. I stepped to the side and scrolled through my phone for a second. Suddenly, I got a text from bunny! I opened it and there she was tits out herself in the bathroom mirror! She captioned it "can't have my friend be the only one who has exhibitionist fun" This woman was so sexy!

I replied, "damn girl I'm so wet! You really know how to tease and play don't you?" I hit send, waiting anxiously for her response. I could feel my legs pinching together, trying to get any sort of sensation on myself without my hands.

Bunny replied with another picture! This one she fully had fingers in herself, again right in a spot where anyone could walk in and see. "I'm wet too, I can't wait for you to do something about it after the show." By the time I was texting back a response, bunny had come back and hugged me.

"Let's get back on the dance floor, I want to do some grinding." She teased

I did not need to be told twice! This time I led her out and wrapped my arms around her. Her ass felt so good grinding into me, I was starting to get worried a wet spot might appear. At this point the crowd was thick enough that we could be a bit sneaky and not cause a scene. For the rest of the show we could not stop trying to toe the line of decency. I would pinch bunny's nipples, pull her top down and feel her quickly, kiss her neck or her lips, snake my hand down the back of her overalls and rub her. Meanwhile she would also reach into my leg slit from behind and just touch my clit, she would pull my top down again all the way and cover me with her body.

It was all too much, we needed to get out of there! In the middle of the bands last song I pulled bunny away and led her to my car. The passenger door was facing away from the street so I opened that door, sat facing out and pulled away my dress. "Bunny eat me and finger me now I need it so bad."

"Yes ma'am! God you look so fucking hot I'm going to enjoy this." She smiled. Bunny wasted no time, she plunged two fingers into me and immediately latched to my clit.

"Fuck yes good girl!" I screamed, "do that harder now!" She obliged, fucking me deep with her fingers and sucking me. I was practically already cumming I needed it so much. "Fuck this is incredible! Taste how wet you made me!"

Bunny purred into my pussy in approval. I exploded just then, clamping her head with my thighs, it felt so good just wave after wave of orgasm as she was inside me. Eventually I calmed a bit, bunny looked up at me, her face a mess of my cum. She kissed me hard and I could taste myself.

"Okay don't clean up you look so hot like that." I said. "And get in we are going back to my place now." I ordered.

We started driving, and it was time to pay back the favor to bunny. I told her to take off the overalls which she did with ease. I took my right hand and started rubbing her drenched pussy in the seat next to me. "Oh god yes, finger me please I need it!" She moaned. It was difficult to drive but luckily we didn't have far to go. Bunny's legs were splayed in the dashboard, anyone we drove past would know that I was fingering her hard. The sounds she was moaning were music to me, our orchestra of arousal reaching a crescendo. Right as I pulled into my driveway bunny came, I licked my fingers and she tasted absolutely incredible. But now a little payback. I grabbed her overalls and jumped out of the car.

"Hurry up I've got so much more planned for you!" I teased. Bunny's eyes widened when she realized I had taken her only bottoms. She hopped out of the car and chased after me up to my apartment. Laughing the whole way, as soon as I opened my door she tackled me. We were giggling and making out and just having fun.

"Okay it's time to fuck, get naked on your fours on the bed I've got a surprise." I said

"Ohhh yes please! I hope it's what I think it is!" Bunny bounded off me, stripping her top as she found my room. I followed her in and she was already wiggling her fantastic ass right in my face. I kissed her butthole and she giggled. But the time for silliness was done, now it was time to cum. I reached into my bedside table and pulled out two similarly sized small plugs and some lube. I also grabbed my 8 inch purple vibrating strap on. I dolloped some lube in my hand and rubbed it on myself, then inserted my plug. Anything anal to me didn't specifically increase me to an orgasm but the different sensation of it was interesting.

"Bunny I have a butt plug for you if you want it. Do you want me to use it on you?" I asked.

"Mmm sure as long as it's fairly small!Thank you for asking, I appreciate that." She replied. I quickly lubed her up and popped it in. Now we were matching and it was time to go.

"Alright bunny, I'm going to fuck you now. I've been wanting to do this all day long." I turned on the vibration and teased the head on her clit. Bunny immediately melted into the sheets, thrusting her pussy at me.

"Fuuuuuck yes I'm ready B, make me cum please please please!" She said

I inserted it into her slowly, she was so wet it went in with ease. I started going in and out at a steady pace, she moaned just a bit every time I went inward. Soon that steady rhythm was going faster. We started to find each other's pace and truly were fucking. Bunny's pussy looked so incredible, gripping the dildo each time it came out. She was screaming obscenities as I fucked her, she came once, then I rubbed her clit from below and she came again. This went on for what felt like hours, I fucked bunny from behind until she couldn't breathe from cumming so much. I dismounted and snuggled up to her.

bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers
12