B and B Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible love, that was so much fun!" I said as I kissed her and rubber her back. We were both drenched in sweat and cum, I couldn't help but kiss and taste all over bunny as she recovered.

"Okay wow, that might've been the best fuck I've ever had! But babe, now it's time to return the favor, let me have the strap on." Bunny said. "Get on your back, we are doing this the old fashioned way."

I took off the dildo and handed it to bunny. She put it on, cranking up the vibration and slowly mounted me. She kissed me deeply and whispered in my ear "get ready love."

When I say bunny fucked me hard I mean it. Her energy came out of no where, she relentlessly fucked my wet needy pussy, the vibrations inside me just increasing my arousal, the sound was so sloppy and filled the room. I lost track of how many times I came, it honestly might've just been one that kept getting bigger and bigger. Bunny was a natural with the dick, I felt like she thought she always wanted one. She pinned my legs, flipped me over, but my tits, everything she did made me cum more and more. Eventually I was so worn out I had to push her off, but it was incredible.

"Fuck, bunny you're good! Okay I've got one last thing I think will end us both!" I reached back into my drawer and pulled out my corded hitachi. This bad girl had made me cum so many times and it's time for the grand finale.

I turned on the wand and showed it to bunny. She practically drooled at the sight of what was to come. I placed it on my clit and immediately saw sparks. "Fffuck! Bunny put your pussy on mine and kiss me!" I yelled. Bunny needed no hesitation, she wrapped her legs among mine, making her clit touch the opposite side of the wand between us. I grabbed her head and pulled her into the hottest kiss I've ever given.

I can't describe accurately how this felt, my clit literally felt like it was falling off and exploding at all times. My brain and my body were one big wet orgasm, and bunny was joined in my mind. It was the most beautiful sensation I've ever had.

After probably 10 orgasms each we both collapsed, I fell on bunny, my face in her hairy armpit. I may have just died but I died happy.

12