All Comments on 'B(r)e(a)st Woman for the Job'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a wonderful story. Well written and fabolous. How I wish I had a job there. I hope there will be many more episodes. Mindy certainly has it going for her, with the prospective new dress code, and what will all the other test-mothers bring to the story. More, please. And soon.

permanaturalpermanaturalalmost 6 years ago

Definitely would like a follow up to this. Great as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

So much could happen. Would love for this to be continued.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1almost 5 years ago
Great

Please keep it going don't end it here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But simply turned out to be not believable.

I'd rather have had it with her showing them how she put it on - which would have bared the whole breast/nipple. Perhaps one of the guys could have tried putting it on her too -- which would have involved handling her breast. And maybe it could have broken which meant she had to have 'help' getting the milk out. Someone's mouth would have served that need.

Gave it four stars.

brilliantDummybrilliantDummyabout 3 years ago
Another job

The star of this story could get a job as a wet nurse. Wet nursing is much more rare now, since infant mortality has improved and since formula is so good. AnonymousPerv is so good at making five star stories with implausible premises. A second installment wouldn't have to be just more of the same. The way that she casually poured it out in the sink shocked me at the wastefulness. This was supposed to be a one off, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

BrilliantDummy is absolutely right! I was also shocked at the careless waste of what could be life-saving for a baby. If not a wet nurse, she should at least refrigerate the bottles and donate to a local ICU Neonatal unit. I hope you consider continuing this story. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.