All Comments on 'B.'

by nameschanged

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this dumb plot

ex girlfriend friend and this teasing b/s.i swee why girlfriend left,if you took that long to fuck her.stop talking so much and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

Great story. If the author lived this then I wish I was that lucky. If he just imagined it and wrote it, well then he's got a first rate imagination. This storyline could definitely continue. One request? Let B. toy with our hero for a few more installments before S. comes back into the picture. Again, super story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pick names

The story was a good one, but it was frustrating to read because the the lack of names. Referring to people by letters just didn't work for me. I understand wanting to shorten the names of real people (if they were real), but just pick a name for them, and perhaps put a blurb at the start of the story indicating such.

The only way I made it through the story was thinking of the abbreviations as S: Ess (as in Essie) and B: Bea.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Condom.....

Story should have been better. The fucking should have been shown without your shooting your cum outside of her as she obviously forgot about the need for a condom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous