B3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't know anything. I swear."

"Naughty boy." Betty opened one cuff and moved toward his throbbing cock.

"No please!"

The clicking of the cuff tightening around his cock and balls was his answer as she tightened it slowly click by click.

I downed my wine in one big gulp and went back for the bottle. Fuck me this is so hot and naughty I thought. I was turned on and had to find out what Betty... No, what I was about to do to Tim.

All you have to do Timothy to end this torture is tell me everything. When is Burnside meeting with the Mechanic?"

"I don't know who the Mechanic is?"

Slowly Betty reached between her legs and under herself. Pulling the zipper from the back to the front till her ass and pussy were exposed. Moving to straddle his face he pushed her soaked pussy hard on Timothy's face mashing his head against the steel bench under him. "Lick it!" She demanded and she ground so hard on his face that his nose begin to bleed.

"Naughty boy, don't bleed on me!" Reaching back, she smacked the head of his swollen aching cock making him cry out.

Noticing how swollen his balls were she smiled knowing he'd soon break. He'd had blue balls for three days. Kneeling she grabbed the base and slowly licked up his hard full balls, up the underside of his shaft to the head flicking her tongue across the hole several times. Betty groaned against her own will tasting his precum that was flowing.

"Please he panted.

"Tell me what I wanna know Timothy." Running her manicured nails across the head she saw his nipples get hard and his skin goose flesh. Straddling Timothy, she pushed his fat cockhead between her wet lips. Dropping down they both screamed as she slammed down on his cock. Him from his aching balls all but erupting and her from his massive cock slamming her cervix.

Reaching over she pulled the wheeled monitor close and stuck the electrodes to his chest. She'd be able to better monitor his coming orgasm this way.

Slowly she rode his ridged cock. Yanking her pussy off his huge cock just as he was about to cum. Betty was frustrated now, she'd been close herself. Giving him time to calm down she eased back down on him again as his heart rate settled. "All you have to do is tell me Timothy and all this stops. You can cum then. Wouldn't you like to cum for me?"

His cock jerked in her hot pussy. "Yes, Betty!" His voice was almost a cry for help.

"Tell me, Timothy. Tell me about the Mechanic."

"Please God. I don't know who you are talking about."

Betty rode till she came, and Timothy was close, so close and she stood up stopping his orgasm from coming.

"Timothy," Betty knelt beside him wiping the blood from his nose and lip with a towel. "Tell me handsome, and this can all end. Three days. You have almost come forty-three times and surely by now you know I won't let you till you do. You have to be in such intense pain."

"I swear. Please. I've never heard that name. Or Richard Barnes as you keep saying. Show me his face or something. Please, Betty! I will do anything. Tell you anything, if you would just let me cum. But I do not know. God, I wish I did." Timothy slammed his head back against the steel bench so hard Betty was afraid he would concuss himself. Could he be telling the truth? Had the mayor hidden this from his closest employee?

Leaving the room Betty retrieved a tablet from the console of monitors. Coming back, she pulled up an image, turning it to Timothy. "This is the Mechanic." Betty kept her smile inside, for an instant she had read recognition on Timothy's face. "You know him." She lowered her wet pussy slowly down his cock which was now purple from the cuffs. They did not cut the circulation off that was dangerous, but they slowed it enough.

Gently almost tenderly she rode him. His eyes focused on the zipper down the middle of her latex. With a smile, she slowly pulled it down to her navel. Leaning over she let them spill out of the latex. A large brown, thick swollen nipple was just out of his mouth's reach.

"Tell me, Timothy. Then you can suck these while you relieve that aching cock."

"No."

"No?" Betty said sitting up straight.

"I want something in return."

This was new. Timothy was a clean-cut guy just working for a terrible man. "What do you want?"

"You."

"I told you that you can fill me- "Timothy cut her off shaking his head.

"you've said yourself, I'm a good man... And I am. If you take the cuffs off my cock. Let me fill you."

"Then what?" Betty raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"You let me work with you... But you and I are a couple. I see how you look at me. I turn you on as much as you do me. You can torture your suspects, but I get to make love to you nightly."

Hoping off of him fast Betty left the cell slamming the door. Timothy could hear the click of her stiletto boots on the stairs as she went up them. He willed for his cock to go down, but it wouldn't. It hurt bad. She'd never left him like this. She'd always removed the cuffs. Had he gone too far he wondered. He did not care. She was a Goddess in his mind.

Minutes later the cell door opened again. Timothy looked up to see the petite strawberry blond that he only knew as A. Releasing his cock from the cuffs she smiled. "You've done something I've never seen anyone do."

"What?" Timothy asked with a croak. Amelia could tell he was thirsty. She left and quickly returned with a cup of Pedialyte for him.

"You frustrated Betty. I've never seen that."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. You have to sleep now where I can put you down for the night."

"Thank you, A.,"

Timothy figured he would wake up a little while later, strapped down to a hospital bed with an IV giving him fluids. That was the norm after Bouncing Black Betty tortured his cock.

"You've hardly eaten a bite," Amelia said.

"I know."

"What happened down there?"

"He's a good guy. Just in a bad situation. He's handsome and smart. Never been in any trouble. He wants to join us."

"And you're falling for him."

"Dammit, I've fallen for him yes."

"Then let him. You and I don't have to be lovers to work together. It's been nice though."

"Would you?"

"What?"

"Be lovers with the two of us Amelia? I can't give you up... As a lover."

The young blond smiled at her boss and mentor. "Of course. You just fuck him. I've been taking care of him. I talk to him. He is a wonderful man. Yes, I would! We could all work together and be lovers."

I suddenly realized I'd quit reading and was panting. I was not even sure when my hand had slid my panties to the side under my skirt and I began to finger myself. My top was open. I'd apparently yanked it open some of the buttons missing. One of my breasts out over my bra top and my nipple was tender from the pinching and pulling I'd been doing during my masturbation. The wooden desk chair had a little puddle in it. I had to see how this ended. I now consciously rubbed my pussy while reading.

Timothy shook his head. Groaning his eyes closed he tried to move his arms and legs and realized he was still restrained. Betty stood looking down at him. He could tell he was no longer in the cell upon opening his eyes and they began to focus. He was in a bedroom. He watched as Betty pulled the zipper slowly down exposing the monstrous breasts and smiled at him watching the sheet push up at his crotch. Bending over, her ass toward him she reached back under grabbing the other zipper slowly exposing her ass and pussy to him. Timothy swallowed hard his throat dry again.

Feeling the bed move on the other side he saw A in another black latex suit unzipping it. Yanking the sheet back A grabbed his cock with her latex gloves holding it upright. Betty straddled him lowering her volcanic hot tunnel down his shaft. "You had best not cum. If you, do you go back downstairs." Timothy nodded as she rode his large cock until she came.

Her big breasts were so firm looking and bouncing his eyes glued to them. "Now you know why they call her Bouncing Black Betty," A. said. Betty's pussy tightened as her orgasm started. Timothy strained pulling at the binds on his hands so hard the huge oak headboard groaned. The muscles in his arms, chest, and abs all straining to hold back till his impending orgasm till Betty was done. His sexy bulging muscles along with his cock had made her squirt. Something she'd not done with a man in years.

Leaning over Betty kissed him deeply. "Now her, and you better not cum."

Lowering herself down on Timothy's massive cock Amelia groaned. "My name is Amelia."

"Amelia." Timothy panted as she began to ride.

Betty lay beside him rubbing her latex glove over his chest. "Such a big cock." Betty said as Amelia rode it.

"Nine inches," Amelia moaned. "I measured it while he was asleep."

Betty laughed. "Such a naughty girl." Her words and Timothy's cock sent her over the edge into a squirting orgasm. Timothy again made the thick oak headboard groan with his straining.

Amelia lay beside him and kissed him.

Betty lowered her pussy back down on his cock. "You promise you will tell us everything?"

"God yes."

"You will join us and be our lover and companion."

"Both of you?" Timothy smiled.

"Yes, we are partners in fighting crime and lovers."

"I'd do anything for either of you. But the torture has to end."

Betty put her hands on Timothy's muscled chest and nodded at Amelia who went to undo his bonds. Hands first, which went immediately to Betty's big tits when freed. Then his feet were undone. "Use me for your pleasure Betty."

Both Betty and Amelia removed the eye masks they always had on around him. "My god you are both even more beautiful than I imagined.

"Fill me with your hot seed. In the morning if you've recovered from your torture, you will fill Amelia. Then you will tell us who that man is."

"I wish to try to fill you both tonight."

"That might not be a good idea. Your poor cock has been through a lot." Amelia said kissing him softly.

"I still want to try. He was introduced to me and Allen McCandon. Supposedly a security expert with Phalanx Security."

Betty put her finger to his lips. "Tomorrow baby. Tonight, you get to empty those big aching balls." Two hours later Timothy had managed to empty both of his aching balls into Betty and Amelia.

The next day Principal Johnson walked into her office. Not a teacher or a student there had a clue she was the latex avenger that stalked the night, nor that her grandfather had been an oil billionaire leaving it all to her.

The papers and police had dubbed her B3 due to the calling cards she left. Black leather calling cards with Bouncing Black Betty embossed on them in gold lettering.

Soon Amelia would have the information, then a plan would be formed. The plan would go into effect after Timothy resurfaced with a story to cover his missing status. Sitting down at her desk she smiled booting up her laptop as her morning escapade with Timothy and Amelia leaked into her panties.

Holy fucking shit I was hot. Throwing my leg up on the edge of the desk I worked my wet swollen pussy till I was all but exhausted and covered in sweat. After a shower, I sat nude in front of the mirror at my dressing table. Trying to talk myself into feeling guilty about having read his story. Violating his privacy and most of all making myself cum drunk from fantasizing about him. But I couldn't. I felt a little guilty about snooping yeah but honestly, I sat smiling. Wait, was that his other secret? Me? Oh god had he confided that to Miss Thompson? If so she... Well heck, she seemed as hot over it as I was. Hell, mom or not I knew he was a damn good-looking young man. But now I saw him in a whole new light. As an actual adult with adult desires and cravings. Was I just...? Well, fuck, hoping, or did he really want me as much as I just admitted to myself that I wanted him?

Going back to Hank's office I made sure to put everything back as I found it. About to close the door I went back to open the drawer and took a picture of the girl in the latex suit, making sure I got the name of it and the website in the picture.

It was almost impossible, but I acted normal when Tim got home and Thursday also. By Friday though a plan had formed, and I was going to step out into it. I had called Miss Thompson to my office a few minutes before lunch. She tapped on the edge of my door. "Miss Johnson, you wanted to see me?"

I looked up with a smile. "Yes, I did. Would you care to join me for lunch? I realized I had not ever taken you to lunch."

"Sure. Let me grab my purse from the lounge." I nodded and waited.

"Let's go over the Mazzola's, I'm not in the mood for cafeteria today. Amelia."

"Sure."

We drove the few blocks over. I could tell she was a little nervous as we drove and were seated. "Is everything ok Miss Johnson?"

"Oh, please we are at lunch call me Betty. And yes, everything is fine. I need your help with something. But let's order first where we can talk without interruption. Order whatever you want this is my treat."

We both ordered the seven-cheese lasagna. After our food arrived and we started. "Betty, you said you needed my help."

"Yes." I smiled, "I really do. First off let's clear the air. You seem nervous. No way shape or form are you in trouble or am I upset with you." Amelia smiled and nodded. "I need your help with Tim."

"Tim?" She looked nervous again.

"Yes. I know he confides in you a- "

"Miss Johnson I- "

I touched her hand. "Betty, please. We are just two women. Yes, I know you have been helping him with a story." Amelia's face burned red, and her mouth hung open. "I know that I and you are key characters in the story." She went to speak I held my hand up. "Not mad girl I already told you. I've only seen chapter four and I must say well... For lack of better language, it's quite the creative and erotic tale."

Amelia's jaw was definitely open now, but she was starting to smile. "You really aren't mad?"

"You are just helping him edit it. No, I am not. There seem to be other secrets he confides in you."

"Wait did Tim tell you?"

"Well no. I could tell something was wrong. He told me a few white lies which is not like him, and I snooped. I was up one night and heard him in his father's old office talking to you. So yes, I snooped, found it, and read that chapter of the story."

"Tim... Well, you know Tim is a very smart young man." I nodded." He's not a boy. He's a man. Mentally, physically and emotionally."

"This is putting you on the spot I know. What else has he confided in you? I know it has to be deep. So deep he can't me."

"Please don't tell him I told you."

"I won't." I touched her hand. "I have an idea and I want to know for sure. I believe Tim is having desires that... Well, aren't widely accepted."

Amelia leans closer to whisper. "Tim... Well Betty he is in love with you. I don't mean he loves you. He is in love with you."

"Why does he confide such things in you?"

"I could tell something was on Tim's mind. I would catch him alone a lot last year. If I saw him walk past my class, I would go out and talk to him. He never would say anything. End of last school year I gave him my number and told him he could use it anytime.

Finally, one night he called. He just talked about mainly nothing for a bit. Again, I asked him what was on his mind. He told me he was in love with someone. I suggested she tell the person. He said he could not that she would hate him, label him a freak and abandon him."

I felt the water in my eyes as Amelia touched my hand. "I knew then it was you. See... Well, I faced a similar dilemma when I was just out of high school. One day I told him. It was a horrible few days. My heart ripped out of my chest till he held me close and loved me. My mother began to suspect so we ended it but both of us are happy also now. I confided that to Tim, and he confided in me after. I suggested since he felt he could not tell you that he writes about it. Well, he did. Except he created a world where in his mind and on paper you two could be together and you would not be disappointed in him."

I wiped my tears away with a napkin. Tim had been hurting and I had not known. "Betty, you can not tell him I told you. He's... It could break him. He already feels like a freak if he feels betrayed- "

"Oh no, I would never. Ever tell him you told me... Well, you have confided in me so I will you. That picture that I found where he put my head on the picture was not just a picture. It was from an ad for the body suit. I found it online and ordered it, boots, mask, and gloves." Amelia was smiling with her mouth hung open.

"So B3 is about to make an appearance at home I take it?"

"Yes, she is."

"He will think I told you though."

"No, I will tell him that he was acting strange. That I knew he had been in his father's office, and I found the email to you. I will not tell him that I confronted you."

"You should order some restraints. That is how you find out information from someone. Well, how B3 does."

I paid for our lunch sitting in the car with the AC. Amelia helped me search on my phone till we found restraints and gloves. "God Betty, I feel so bad saying this... I wish I could be there with you. You know in character one night."

"Who says you can't one night? Maybe you need an outfit. Let me get Tim going with this then it will be our surprise one night."

"Surely you are kidding me?" Amelia looked shocked.

"Were you about wanting to be there?"

"No."

"If all goes right between us when B3 meets him for the first time I don't see why the three of us can't. You are beautiful and I wouldn't mind you being there. What about y- "Amelia cut me off kissing me on the lips slipping her tongue in my mouth for an instant. "I take that as a yes." We both laughed.

"Hell yes."

Back at school, we made our pact to keep our secret, and soon hopefully I would be tasting her sweet pussy while getting pounded from behind.

Standing in Hank's old office I waited in costume. I heard Tim come in calling that he was home. "Mom I'm home."... Mom?... Mom?" I heard him moving through the house. Easing the door open I slipped into the hall as he looked in my room calling again. "Mom?"

I stood in the hallway legs apart. One hand on my hip, holding the cuffs up with the other hand, and waited till he turned. Tim went ghost white.

"You Timothy have been a very naughty boy!"

"Mom -- "

"Mom is not here today. Only me! You must be interrogated, Timothy."

"M- "I shot him a look and the word died on his lips.

Pointing at my room. "Into my lair now!"

Tim slowly backed into my room as I moved toward him trying to put as much sway in my hips as I could. He was hard as a rock I could tell by the jeans. "Remove your shirt!" He stood still. "The more I have to repeat myself the more torture you will experience. Now remove your shirt!"

Tim slowly removed it and dropped it to the floor. "Now lay on the bed." His mouth began to move I cut him off. "If you say mom one more time you will stay tied to that bed all weekend."

Tim swallowed hard and eased onto the bed. "Get in the middle and lay down!" He did as directed. His eyes were wide when I pulled one of the restraints over the headboard and began on his right arm. He remained quiet and a look of shock as I moved to the other side and did the other arm. "Are those too tight?" He shook his head. "Answer me!"

"No." He croaked a whisper.

"No what?"

"No Black Betty."

"Now then that's better." I sat straddling his stomach. "Now Timothy you have the information that I need. While I know you will tell me eventually. They all do. I do hope you put up somewhat of a fight. I would relish the opportunity to torture you." I laid the handcuffs on his bare chest noting the cold metal made his skin gooseflesh and his small nipples hard.