B3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have I'm sure, read the papers and saw the news. So, you know what I do with these cuffs don't you?" Tim nodded and I saw his adam's apple as he swallowed again. Sliding down his body I slowly began working on his belt as I stared into his eyes. He lay rigid. I could tell both excited and scared. Then the button on his jeans. Slowly I lowered the zipper watching trying not to laugh as he'd been holding his breath. I moved down pulling his boots and socks off. Then yanking his jeans at the bottom. "Raise up Timothy!" He did. I yanked again seeing his massive cock spring up and slap against his stomach. "Naughty boy! No undies. Didn't your mother tell you to always wear clean underwear?" Tim nodded.

I saw him shudder when I pulled the restraints from under the end of the bed and began on his feet. Sitting on his knees when done I took the cuffs from his chest opening one of the cuffs. I saw his balls tighten up and smiled. Gently I placed it around his shaft and balls and clicked it closed. Another click. I could get fingers between him and it and left it for now. Getting up I walked to the door turning and looking back at him. "Now we wait." I saw such surprise in his eyes I had to leave quickly. I almost ran to the living room and laughed from his range of expressions as I had been doing things to him.

A few minutes later I peeked around the door. He was laying looking up at the ceiling. I also noticed his cock was only half hard now. I'd nearly snuck back to the bedside when he turned to look at me. I reached over and clicked the cuff another click. "It would seem you let that cock of yours go down. We must start over. It better be hard when I return." He nodded.

"I can't hear you, Timothy."

"Yes, Betty."

"Such and good boy." I caressed his hardening shaft with my gloved hand. "Such a very good boy." I got to the door and turned back taking my phone off the dresser. "Something the papers have left out Timothy. I always take a picture of my suspects." I clicked a couple of pictures of him laid out hard as hell. "Be ready for me when I return."

"Yes, Betty," he panted.

I sat in the kitchen with a chilled glass of wine looking at the pictures of him. Damn, I was not sure who was being tortured. Fifteen minutes later I walked into the room to see his engorged cock still hard.

"Mmm... Such a good boy." His cock jumped hearing me. Clicking the cuff one last time I saw him jerk a little. "Don't worry as soon as I get the information, I need we can release the pressure. If you give me all of what I need... Well, let's just say you will get to empty these." I caressed his balls. "Would you like that? Would you like Bouncing Black Betty to relieve your pressure?"

Tim groaned. "You are teasing me."

"Am I? I guess we will see." I bent over beside the bed looking between my thighs. I saw Tim's eyes go wide. That's right, big boy. I ordered the exact one you described. His eyes only got bigger as I unzipped the crotch slowly letting him take in my ass and soaked pussy as I pulled the zipper. Standing I climbed on the bed straddling him. "Still think I am teasing?"

"I-I- I'm not sure."

I sat down on his cock trapping it between me and him. My body tensed from the erotic feeling of my son's hot, hard cock making my pussy clench in hunger for him. I unzipped the top portion just below my breasts leaning forward my hands on his chest. "Now shall we get started?"

He nodded and barely whispered. "Yes."

"If you give me answers I don't believe or lie to me we will have to start all over in a couple of hours. I really would hate to make you suffer that long. Do we understand one another?"

"Yes, Betty."

"Good. Now the first question. Do you think I am beautiful?"

"God yes!"

"Am I the most beautiful woman you have ever seen or is there another?"

"You are."

"Timothy, I said the truth. Shall I leave and we start again?"

Tim looked confused then I saw it click in his mind what this game was. "There is another."

"Very good Timothy."

"Do you love her?"

His face was now blushing. "Yes."

"Are you in love with her?"

"Yes." His voice was a hoarse whisper.

I reached between us tightening the cuffs once again. "She is a lucky woman. Have you told her?"

"No."

"Why?"

"She would hate me." I saw fear build in his eye.

"Trust me, Timothy." I leaned forward kissing his lips softly. "She feels the same way."

His eyes were wide. "She does?"

"Yes. She hired me to get the truth from you. She saw the naughty story you wrote about me."

"You don't seem surprised."

"The only way you would be here is if she knew."

"I will give you one question. I usually never let my suspects ask any of their own."

Tim surprised me with his question. I had played out how I figured how this would work in my mind over and over. "Will she be mine if I tell her? Forever?" I was shocked. I figured he would ask how I knew. Did Amelia say something?

"Yes, Timothy she will."

He smiled and leaned back. "Thank you, Black Betty."

I smiled at him. "Now that I have the information, she seeks I was told to show you why I'm called Bouncing Black Betty." His eyes grew bigger as I unzipped the suit all the way down letting my huge breasts free. My hand between us I lined his fat cock head up with my swollen lips and pushed back making us both groan as I slowly sank down his long, fat cock.

Soon I was riding with reckless abandon as he lay tied to the bed. His hard cock stretched my womb and slammed against my cervix till I squirted. God that wonderful feeling of being filled. And I was full for sure. "Now taste me." I squatted over his face as he lapped my juices. Sucking down on my clit he made me sink on his face till I came again.

Recovered I went down and began sucking his cock. God was I enjoying this. His fat head made my gag reflex kick in as I tried to keep throating it. So damn thick my fingers barely touched around his shaft. I made up my mind that one day soon I'd deep throat it. I'd practice till I could. I took the handcuffs off.

"I was told to leave you with this decision. You can fill me with your hot cum if you wish."

"God yes."

"Or... Impatient naughty boy. I can send her in to let you empty yourself into her. Your choice. Oh, and if you choose either of us, she won't be disappointed and I promise you have not seen the last of me."

"Her," Tim said with passion. "I love her."

I turned my back smiling. Turning back, I took the restraints off his legs and then started on his arms. "You must lay here till she is ready." He nodded. I had another surprise for him as I blindfolded him. "Now stay just like this. She has to get ready for you lover."

I quickly put my hair up and showered in the hall bathroom. Black thigh highs with a seam in the back. Black lace garter belt, black lace crotchless panties over that, and black lace shelf bra. Hair down and make-up touched up. Damn, I looked good, and this bra had my breasts looking amazing. I liked it so much I took a picture in the mirror and texted it to Amelia.

Amelia texted back as I was putting heavy dark red lipstick on. I wanted to make sure my sexy man woke with a red ring around his cock in the morning. "Damn Betty. I would crawl under your desk and lick your pussy all day."

"Soon darling." I text back.

I eased into the bedroom watching a blindfolded Tim breathe. He was relaxed, his cock still hard as a rock with a glistening head covered in precum. I eased onto the bed and leaned close "Mommy's here." Tim gasp deep and reached for the blindfold. My hand touched his gently. "Not just yet lover." He moved his hand slowly away. I eased on the bed up against him. "I love you with all of my heart," I said gently into his ear. "Yes, I am deeply in love with you Tim."

"I've always been in love with you," he whispered back.

Sitting astraddle his stomach I flipped my long ponytail behind me taking a breath and trying to feel as sexy as I thought I looked. "Now lover. Remove it." The happiness in Tim's eyes and oh his face made my eyes water. He looked dead into my eyes too. Not looking over my body like I had figured. I grabbed his hands putting them on my hips. "I'm all yours now and forever My Love."

Slowly he looked down my body his eyes drinking me in and his smile still there. Breathing deeply his hands began to gently explore me. "So beautiful mom. Always have been the most beautiful woman in the world and always will be."

I leaned down kissing him firmly and deeply our tongues dancing as his large strong hands explored my back and ass. "Take me Tim. Take Mommy and make me yours forever. Tim rolled us over and kissed down my body. He would not stop the beautiful torture of my hungry pussy with his tongue until I squirted either. I'd have to find out how he learned to eat and finger pussy as he did. He damn sure knew where the G spot and citrous were. But now I needed him in me. "Fuck me, baby, please!! You can make love to me anytime. Fuck Mommy Baby Boy!"

Tim pushed all the way in, in one deep stroke hitting the bottom and then pushing harder his balls against my ass. Us both moaning as he did. After three wonderful body-shaking orgasms, Tim filled me and held his cock deep. "Sorry, mom. I usually last longer. Black Betty had me too worked up."

I was still half panting covered in sweat. "Holy shit. I've never been fucked that well. Don't apologize. I don't think I could have lasted much longer baby."

Tim lay beside me, and I slid my head on his chest. Throwing my leg over him I felt his cum slipping out of me onto his thigh. "Something Betty did not ask and I'm curious about."

"Ok, mom."

"How did you know I had thick brown nipples?"

"Come on mom. Wintertime you can't hide those nipples."

"True."

"And sometimes when I come in and ask you a question when you are first waking up the brown is showing over the top of your nightgowns."

"Sneaky devil," I said kissing him deeply.

"You keep kissing me like that we are going to have to go again."

"Mmmm... Save that for tonight, Lover. Tim, I want you to move in here with me. I mean you have to keep some stuff in your room you know."

"Yes, so to the casual observer it looks like I sleep in there. Or until you get tired of me."

I pushed myself up on my elbow looking at him. "Don't you ever think that! I meant forever."

"I know baby. I was playing."

"Oh, I like Baby." I kissed him again and saw it rising out of the corner of my eye. "Easy big fella. Tonight, Lover. Tonight."

"I can't help how you turn me on." Tim pulled me tight to him. "So, my turn to ask questions. "How did you know? I mean about Black Betty?"

"The little white lie about the office door. Then I got up one night and you were in there. I'm sorry but I snooped because you were telling little white lies and I was worried. As far as you... Well, the other night when we had chicken fried steak you dropped your books looking at me. Then I saw you checking me out in the reflection of the microwave, and you came back," I rubbed his semi-hard cock, "with this about to burst out of your jeans."

"I was so embarrassed."

"I know Baby. I'm sorry. But now I know. Oh, and Black Betty will be wanting to be filled now and then." I giggled and he pulled me closer.

"Does she now?"

"Yes, and so will her sexy assistant."

"What?"

"Please, it's easy to read that your description of Miss Thompson is right on spot. She is also editing it. I saw it in your email and her replies. She's as hot and horny about you as I am."

"You mean you want me to?"

"Fuck her? No. Fuck both of us yes."

"Damn!"

"Language mister. Just because I'm laying her thoroughly well fucked, with a pussy full of your cum doesn't mean you can be a potty mouth." We were both dying laughing.

"But that does officially make me a motherfucker though."

"Yes, it does Baby Boy. You know I really am flattered that you wrote about me. I mean like a superhero."

"You are. You are smart and successful. Raised a teenage son by yourself. You are a hero mom."

"Dammit don't make me cry right now."

"So, are you really going to invite Miss Thompson over?"

"Oh yes and she's gonna dress just like in the story and we are gonna fuck your fat balls dry."

"Mom..."

"Yeah?"

"For you to be that confident... I know you had to have talked to her."

I sat up on my elbow. "Ok baby I did. I was worried about you. But I knew almost everything I swear. Please don't be mad at either of us. I love you and Amelia is crazy about you also."

"I know mom. She has the hots for you also."

"Honestly if it's ok with you Lover. I do her too. I expect you to keep us both well fucked."

"Hmmm. That's five women then."

I sat up quick, "Do what?"

Tim laughed hard. "Well, there is Black Betty and her assistant Amelia. Then you alter egos The Principal and the Nurse. Then you mom."

"Hmmmm The Principal? That could be so fucking hot baby."

"You have no idea how sexy you are all dressed up do you, mom? Yes, the Principal.

Now I was laughing. "Don't forget about your sexy Literature teacher Miss Thompson. I'm sure she wants to ride MY cock."

"Mmmm. I like that. 'Yours'."

"Yes, it is, and don't forget it. My Sexy Son!"

Copyright© 2022 by Kotton Khandy