All Comments on 'B52'

by upkeeper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
A delicate subject, well handled

Ladies with larger than normal labia and/or clitoris are often in the fetish section, if it is something the male specifically is after.

I always enjoyed meeting and "romancing" women with these attributes, especially if they were also reasonably slim. However, sadly, many women are ashamed if they are different this way.

These days the fashion is to shave all or most of the pubic hair off, thus highlighting both camel toe shots plus large labial lips. Damn, why aren't I 30 years younger! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Spent a morning admiring nice big lips

Great story! Spent a weekend at a nudist resort in Southern California and early Saturday morning I joined a small group planning to hike up a nearby peak, which would involve scrambling up over boulders. One hiker was a nice looking very thin woman who went by the name Lilly. She handed me her camera and asked me to stay behind her on the way up, and take lots of photos of her. I reminded her that most of the pictures would be looking up into her cunt as she stretched her legs apart to get from rock to rock. She said yes, that's what she wanted, and that her name wasn't really Lilly, that was just a nickname because her labia looked like large Lilly petals and usually hung wide open when she was naked. She liked them that way and wanted them featured in the photos. So there I was, looking up as her lips opened and closed and flexed and twisted, along with her anus, just a meter or so above my head.

Pretty_Pan_PrincessPretty_Pan_Princess10 months ago

I thought for sure B52 was gonna be about sedating someone...but this was nice too haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous