Babalon's Curse Bk. 01

Story Info
A mysoginst man finds himself punished as a were-whore.
17.3k words
3.75
3.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ladies continue to suffer, many have forgotten about me with the advent of those Abrahamic... faiths. Time passes and yes their lives have gotten better, yet... men continue to be a scourge... a bane on human progress. Hera had the right idea with Themyscira, but it didn't exactly solve all the problems. I'd like to help all womankind, but too many have rejected me and it's all that bastards fault... him and those disciples, telling people I'm evil, what I stand for is evil. A strong woman is the enemy of men. If it wasn't for sex, even the wretched menfolk wouldn't exist and they even enjoy it well enough! Hypocrites is all they are! I need a refill!"

"Yes, m'lady, more ambrosia for my queen."

She waited until he finished refilling her chalice with a sneer.

"Leave it there."

"As you desire."

"Who asked you to talk‽" she picked him up by the throat. "Should I take your mouth along with your penis's‽ Be gone from my sight." She effortlessly tossed the man across the room. "Any man that speaks will spend his last moments in the chamber of Trihexia. I assure you all, he's most starving for lust and food. You dare groan from pain, did you not just hear my words‽ To Trihexia with him!"

"How can thou be in such a mood while being devoured yourself? This is almost too good of a distraction from your rant," her voice wavered.

"You know how I get, Hecate. Besides... I can sit here for hours like this."

"All the reason you should be in a better mood. Have you even had an orgasm yet?"

"You think Jack is good, you should try Aleister." She pat the head of her lead incubus.

Hecate grunted, moaned, and sucked air through her teeth as her climax hit. She gently pushed on Jacks head.

"Are you well satisfied?"

"Yes, Jack, that tongue was divine," one head spoke while the other two caught their breath.

"You seemed to enjoy that too much for being a virgin goddess." She teased.

Hecate rolled all six of her eyes. "You know I have children. That joke never gets old, Babs."

She slammed her chalice on the table, held Aleisters head and howled.

"Feel better now?"

"For the most part, yet I still grow weary and annoyed at what the earth has become. Babs?"

"Get with the times... it's a cute nickname." She smiled. "Better than the whore of Babylon."

"That's a title and you know it." She grabbed her chalice and downed it. "I might need to give Tyr more of a taste, if he keeps bringing me this."

"It is pretty good."

"I need to give these men a taste of their own medicine, somehow."

"How? Many would enjoy having women force themselves on them. As the saying goes; you can't rape the willing."

"True. It needs to be something that they won't like... a suffering that they bring on themselves. Something that'll hurt them more than the female born diseases I made for them to catch."

"Making them women that are irresistible to other men?"

"Maybe. Not sure I'd want to infect our gender with them to prove a point. I don't think that would fix the situation."

"True. Oh! What if it wasn't permanent?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Well... it's rather been done before—in a fashion. Who was it that turned people to... what was it... werwulfs? Zeus... Loki? Bondye?

Babalon looked at her incredulously, then a sinister smile crept across her face.

"I know that look, what are you planning?"

"You're going to love what I am about to tell you, heed mine words. These men are going to witness the true definition of god-dess damned."

--

Three months later with everything together, she had waited for the next solstice to enact her plan and had been looking in on her worshipers for the ones that was sure to help, ones that were troubled with men. If she were at the very least in pantheon, she would watch, although it were rare for her status as an evil demonic force—something which in a way she was, there were a few that sought her out. She would visit two select women for this experiment, baring success, only then meeting with the others, lest something goes wrong, so she can quickly remove the cursed man from that plane of existence.

A dirty blonde woman wrapped in a bathrobe, in her den, lights out, does her best to reach out to Babalon for her blessing.

"I seek you out, Babalon the whore, to guide me and grant your wisdom. I have faith you're not what they say you are. I provide an offering for you."

"I hope that offering is some good mead, or good penis." She appeared holding her chalice, breast exposed from her robe that hung from her shoulders.

"Holy fuck!" The woman's mousy faced looked up and cried out. "Who are you and how the hell did you get in here‽"

"You beckoned me of course. Not a bad setup." She looked around.

"Be-beckoned‽"

"Yes my scarlet lady... you called... I came."

"So you're actually—you're her?" Janie's nerves tinged.

"Whore of whores, Goddess of lust, desire, chaos, coitus, prostitution, and so fourth."

"I never thought you... or any God would ever show themselves in person! I have some bourbon if you'd like." She bowed to her. "You're way more beautiful than the depictions."

"I would hope so. Now what is this bourbon, is it like wine?"

"No ma'am, but it is alcohol."

"Good enough, go fetch some for us." She sat down.

The woman ran to the kitchen and came back with two glasses, the bourbon and Coke-Cola. Babalon held out her chalice and she poured some in it.

"What is that other thing?"

"It's soda. I like bourbon, but I can't drink it straight." She poured herself a glass. "I still can't believe an actual goddess is in my house."

Babalon sniffed and took a sip. "Not bad, I suppose it will have to do. Seeing is believing, isn't it... Janie, I believe your name is."

"How did you know," she gasped.

"I'm a Goddess, my little precious, I watch over mine. Do you need proof?"

"Proof? Oh no, I wouldn't dare disrespect you with such a demand!"

Babalon smirked with a slight chuckle, held up two fingers and gave them a slight wiggle. Suddenly Janie felt like she couldn't breath, the air trapped in her lungs, a heavy pressure built up in her loins, eyes went in and out of focus as she stared at the grin on Babalon's face. She held the edges of the table as her body convulsed and grew hot, her vagina seemed to pulsate. Suddenly she hollered, eyes rolled back as an orgasm ripped through her body. Janie gasped for air and looked back up at her.

"Just to remove all doubt, if only the slightest."

"Ooo fuck!"

"Was a good one, wasn't it?"

"The best... I never... that was," she panted.

"I know that's not the blessing you were looking for—"

"But it was a helluva blessing."

Babalon laughed. "I need you to do something for me and then I'll grant you my blessing."

"What can I do for you?"

"That problematic man... I need you to bed him."

"That creepy guy who's always hitting on me," she said incredulously.

"Oh yes... that one. Do that and you'll have my blessing. Trust me; he's way more creepy than you even know. Men like him are an infestation. Trust me... there's a method to my madness. There's a reason I need you to have sex with him, see; men like him need to pay for the way they treat women and I believe I have the solution to the problem."

"To just give myself to him and reinforce his twisted mindset?"

"On the surface, to him, it will look like that, but it will be much more, oh so much more, my dear. I don't want you to have ordinary sex with him, no. This will be magical."

"For him, maybe."

"For you too. Sexual magic. I've been watching and he'll be more than willing to lay with you, so it should be easy. That creature will be cursed from it."

"I thought curses come back threefold?"

"There's ways around that and there's no risk to you, I'll make sure of it."

"I hate him so much... okay, I'm in." She took a drink.

"Wonderful! It shouldn't be too hard to execute if done right. You'll need to make sure to stay in his good graces, then invite him over on the new moon. I have the spell written down on this." She pulled out a small parchment. "Be mindful to memorize it, Janie."

"Won't he realize I'm saying a spell?"

"Not with this special candle. It toys with a mans arousal with succubus pheromones, once you two begin, all he'll want to do is ravage your body, he won't be too much aware of anything else and assume anything you're saying is out of pleasure, if he pays any mind at all. You must do this on the night of the new moon."

"I understand."

"Now for the last part." She finished her drink and stood up. "Come here."

Janie slowly approached this powerful woman.

"You'll need to be menstruating, the mixing of your blood and his fluids during orgasm are the catalyst. The spell will protect you from his vile seed impregnating you."

Babalon touched her forehead to alter her menstruation period.

"Is there anything else?"

"The curse should take effect during the full moon. Keep an eye out at night and enjoy the show."

"Will he remember it was me that cursed him, or anything?"

"We'll just watch and see. Don't worry... I'll be watching over you. I just made this curse and need to see myself how well it will work."

"If it does work?"

"If it is a success... then feel free to use it at your leisure, if you so desire. You're not just a woman, you're one of my scarlet ladies; men are beneath you, especially those like that one—worthless."

"A month is too long a wait... but it'll be worth it."

"Indeed it will, child. I must be going now, don't fail me."

"I won't, I promise."

"Good."

With a flicker, Babalon was gone. Janie was alone and couldn't believe what just happened; an actual deity revealed itself to her, needed her help, and wanted to deal with the jerk that ruins her days. She blew out the candles, put everything away, took one last look at the spell and candle gifted to her. Maybe it was some sort of dream, she thought as she went to bed.

--

That morning she woke up and after gathering herself, noticed it was all still there, not knowing how to feel about it. On her way, she ran into him, like she always does.

"Janie, good morning!"

She grimaced at him. There he was; blond crew cut, standing a few inches over her, broad shoulders, fairly fit, like some sort of arrogant Ken doll.

"Remember... play nice, dear. We have a plan. All those like him will suffer, and for you; he'll never bother you again."

"G-good morning... Stephen was it?" She put on a fake smile.

"Funny! You know it's Steven!"

"Right, right... Steven... Steve-o, yeah."

"I knew you'd remember."

"I uh... had a rough night last night."

"Maybe a fine female like you could use a guy like me to smooth the night sometimes?"

"There you go." The voice laughed.

"Maybe that... might not be so... bad."

"Finally warming up to me, huh?"

Janie did her best to ignore his smug grin. "If you play your cards right, and... umm... not be in a rush... you just might have your maybe.'

"Sweetheart, don't you know I play the long game—just been waiting for you to come around."

She did her best to repress a shudder.

"I got that big dee, alpha energy, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, you're a big dee, alright," she spoke to herself. "I think I do."

"Sweet! You get me, I knew you would, sweetheart." He wrapped his arm around her waist. "How about your number?"

"Hey now! The fuck—long game, dude, remember?" She quickly calmed herself and removed his arm.

"Right, right! My bad. You're like one of them classy females, one I gotta wine and dine."

"Something like that. You umm... finally got my attention, and umm—"

"Got you all nervous and shit."

"A little. I was just saying that you got my attention, and just a little patience over time, it'll be my undivided attention."

"Excellent, toy with the creep!"

"Undivided? I like the sound of that," he mused.

"All for the greater good of women kind!"

"All for the greater good."

"Oh shit! It's like that‽ I feel you."

"Ye-yeah. Things just take time. Could even move faster, who knows."

"I know one thing; that body of yours looks like the greater good."

"Thanks."

"There's more like that for ya." He had that smile again.

"I'm sure there is."

Janie went on about her way.

"Babalon, is that you?"

"It is. You almost screwed up, but you saved it well enough, and he's probably too stupid and lustful to give up so easily."

"I know. I don't know why I'm his target, with all the women around here."

"My child... men like him are simple. You're a conquest, an addition to his sexual escapades, another for the collection. If seven other women threw themselves at him, he would still want you. If I made an exact copy of you, he would probably still want you. Men." She scoffed. "Waste of life, men are."

"I'm not all that attractive... small boobs, mousy face, can't do much with this hair, my eyebrows are bushy enough, I'm afraid I'll wake up with a monobrow, one day, and these ugly freckles."

"Men are men, a lays a lay."

"Do you really think all men are bad?"

"No, not all of them. But remember who I am. In truth; all humans are bad, or capable of it, even us gods and goddesses. As much as I am for women, it's not like I don't condone evil... debauchery, and so on. We're all fickle in our own ways. All you see as moral and immoral, was taught to you all by us, directly or through stories. Tricksters like Loki, Anansi, Sūn Wūn Kong, who fall to their hubris, or fell others of their own. Righteous ones, who often make mistakes, ones whom are not what they seem, like Hades, or the Horned Lord. All things must exist for balance, even when it seems the balance scales lean to far a way from another, In the grand scheme, it probably and usually isn't... you just don't see it all, not many can. It may be as vast as one of your countries prosper, while another far away suffers through war."

"I think I understand."

"That's good."

"I guess every little bit counts in some way."

"Yes, my scarlet lady." She giggled. "You choose to worship me, so there should be some chaos in your heart. Everything has a cost... or fine print as you humans put it... a caveat. Prepared or not, you pick your own path in life. And life never really ends, your death, when it comes, isn't really real, it's simply a transition. Even you humans say; life goes on, despite it being very shallow in the grand schemes of things."

"So is... death real... in any kinda way?"

"It is. It's possible. One would say passing over is all there is left—which is true, because beyond that is nothing. Literally. If I died, there would be nowhere to go, I'd be... nothing. That's what happens to anything that can really die. Nothing. I enjoy this chat, but it's time for me to, as you all say; hang out, with my bitch Lilith. Keep up the good work."

--

A few days passed, dealing with Steven hadn't gotten any better, but it almost seemed like he was trying enough to reach his goal.

"When can I get that number, Janie?"

"So soon?"

"Soon‽ You always playing games and shit."

"Fine, I guess you deserve it. You have been chasing me a long time."

"Yeah, see‽ I'm trying to be that man you need." He handed her his phone.

"There, you got my phone number. Gonna text me?"

"You know it."

"Probably nothing but dick and thirst trap pics," she thought to herself. "Don't ask me for any nudes."

"I know classy females like you don't like to be asked. Kinda stuck up, if you ask me, especially after we fucked already. Aieght, though... I won't ask, you can send'em when you ready."

"Thanks."

"Hey, I'm a good guy. I'll text ya, gotta go."

They texted each other through out the day and she wasn't too interested in being in actual contact with him at any given moment. Even through text, he was an absolute asshole to her. She was already counting the days until that new moon, so she could be done with him. "It's just a month," she would tell herself over and over.

--

She relaxed in the bathtub and felt what seemed like hands wandering around and up her legs, it took her a moment to realize what was going on by the time the reached her thighs. Her legs were spread open carefully, nails gently raked her stomach, she was at full alert trying to decide to jump out of the tub, the moment she felt bubbles blown on her crotch, her body went on it's own to leap out, yet she couldn't see anything under water. Something started to rise as she let out a panicked scream.

"Gotcha!" Babalon's head popped out of the water, her laugh even seemingly echoing thru Janie's body as well as the bathroom and down through the house.

"You scared the shit outta me!"

"Who or what else could it have been?" She smiled.

The next thing Janie knew; Her body felt the weight of the Goddess laying on her.

"I don't know! Any one of you?"

"We're least likely to just randomly visit a mortal of all things, especially one who doesn't worship them," she spoke a matter of fact tone.

"Nice to know."

She almost chuckled. "You would love my bath, it alone is the size of this room, real soothing and relaxing."

"So what's with the visit?"

"I just wanted to see you again."

"Should I feel special?"

"No, not really. I did want to give you some advice. You need to reach deep and release your womanly wiles." She placed a hand on her heart. "The deception that only we can do to get what we want. You need to start warming up to him more. Pretend you actually want him, Janie."

"He's just so..."

"Insufferable, I know. You can only play so hard to get, the new moon isn't too far away. You haven't even kissed him yet. Get on it."

"Fine... I'll tell him to take me out on a date or something soon."

"Good. Speed this along a bit more, okay? Matter of fact, I'll help you with a bit of a whores charm."

Babalon pressed her lips to Janie's and slipped a tongue in her mouth, she felt her body briefly grow hot.

"There. Just a bit of charm to get you where you need to be."

"Is all your magic sexual?"

"No. It's just fun sometimes."

She sat up and gave her breast a squeeze, before climbing out of the tub.

"Ah."

"My work here is done... for now."

"Wait. What's that charm for?"

"Makes you a bit more susceptible to a mans advances, who's crass and sleazy like him. Do people still say 'sleazy'?"

"Umm, I think so?"

"Good. Don't let me down, don't let women down."

With a smile, she disappeared with a flicker.

Janie grabbed a towel, drained the tub, moved to her bedroom and called Steven.

"Uh, hey Janie, what's up?"

"You don't sound happy to see me?"

"I am! I'm just busy at the moment."

She thought she heard a woman in the background whining about him taking too long.

"I'll make it quick; I was thinking you should take me out on a date, Saturday."

There was a pause. "Sure, yeah, we can do that."

"Great. Great. Okay Steve-o, have fun."

"What does tha--" she hung up before he could finish.

"Weird. That should've pissed me off. Has to be that charm thing, because I don't care at all. Although I'm not surprised Steve-o is checking his options."

--

Days passed and as typical self-proclaimed alpha as he was, she still was unbothered, in fact; as grating as he was, she simply didn't care, couldn't past the need to see the plan through, to get what she wanted, her desires, it's about time. If some jerk has to suffer, then so be it, the punishment seems fitting. Jamie smiled at her reflection after she finished her makeup, one that grew twisted.

--

"What did you do to that poor woman?"

"Don't tell me you're growing a heart, Lilly, my dear. All I did was plant a seed."

She scoffed. "Plant a seed."

"I did!"

"Babs... you're devious."

--

"Look at you being a gentleman of sorts."

"I try. A mans gotta lead and set example."