Babalon's Curse Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn she got a big ass!" He smacked it.

He forced himself inside her tight waiting hole, all the way to the hilt. Steven screamed, yet the only thing coming from her mouth was a squeal that turned into a deep moan of pleasure. He was not gentle with her, delivered his cock with vigor. The one who's cock she was sucking, pulled out and directed her to their waiting friend, she willingly sucked.

"Damn this ass is tight!"

He pounded her hard as he could, she wailed, trying to suck that cock. He gripped her hips hard, gave a few heavy shoves that caused her to choke on it, and came in her. Steven yelled when he yanked it out, and the one he was sucking, moved behind her.

"No, no, no, no, no! Please," he begged.

The man pushed in her virgin vagina, Steven felt like he was being ripped open a second time, yelled internally and mewled around a cock to everybody else, when the pain was replaced with pleasure that was hard to ignore, especially when she started to climax, he felt something he never felt before, how it built up and surged over what little consciousness he had.

"Looks like she loves it," Lilith grinned.

"Oh yeah, I think little Stephanie is going to be a perfect little cock hungry slut," Janie cheered.

"I agree, or go mad... who's to say," Babalon added.

"Who's to care," Janie retorted.

"We like her," Hecate said.

"She's mine, ladies."

The one who made good use of her mouth was ready to release himself in her mouth, grunted and pumped in her mouth and down her throat, jarred him with the tangy taste.

"All yours, Jimmy!"

He pushed her to lean over the table they were at, with her mouth free, she wailed until one covered her mouth. He thought Jimmy was taking a running start with each stroke, the way he was slamming inside her.

"I'm about to bust hard."

Two more violent thrust and he held deep, unloading inside. She was out of breath, tried to stand and collapses to be caught by two of them and sat down.

"You might wanna relax a bit," one said.

"Lemme get your underwear back on," another said, grabbed her boxers. "So was all that what you wanted?"

"No! None of that," he yelled, but she said, "yeah, thank you."

"We missed out on the tits," one complained.

She lifted her shirt to show her big tits.

"Damn I wanna cum on those." The one who gave her anal handled them.

She shook her head. "Holes... only."

"That was great," Babalon said.

"She's on the move."

Stephanie once again shambled off in search to be used again.

"So... horny... so... horny... fuck me, please... anybody."

His consciousness fades in and out as Stephanie wanders.

"I'm still sensing a faint male energy," Hecate explained.

"Odd. But with such a taste, her lust should consume her entirely. I imagine he held on best he could. She's going to be a feral whore now or soon enough, until she gets her fill. If he's still in there, it makes it all the better! Imagine the inner turmoil!" Babalon laughed.

"Uh-oh," Janie gasped.

"The poor girl has ran into... a guardsman. Right," Hecate asked.

"Constable," Lilith corrected.

"Police officer," Janie corrected. "She could get arrested."

"The way you humans separate female and male criminals; I would love to be in that cell when she turned back," Babalon laughed.

The others agreed.

"Excuse me, but are you okay," The cop asked her.

"N-no... I'm not."

"What can I help you with?"

"To take me."

"Help me," his voice faintly yelled.

"Take you where?"

"Just... take me."

"Where, though?"

She firmly squeezed a breast and her crotch. "Take me... please," she begged.

He looked around. "Are you a prostitute, or on drugs?"

She shook her head. "Please. Do you want?" She lifted her shirt.

He quickly stopped her, feeling how soft her breast were.

"Yes," she moaned. "Touch and take me."

He ushered her out of view and sat her on the hood of his car, saw the anticipation and desire on her face, when he reached for her chest again. She lifted her shirt and displayed her large, heavy breast, nipples so erect, they looked in pain. His hands pressed deep, she sucked air.

"Yes," she moaned.

"You like that?"

"There's nothing I don't... except wasted cum."

He continued massaging her breast, she ground her hips on the hood, mouth agape. She bit her lower lip and gave a weak smile when he tugged on her nipples, the more he tugged, the more she moaned. She looked at his erect cock and started drooling.

"You want this dick?"

She nodded, not taking her eyes away. He let go long enough to free himself.

"Can I be rough?"

"Yes."

He pulled her by her nipples until her mouth was inches away.

"Nice fucking tits."

"Thank you," she said before her mouth was filled.

He tugged and firmly squeezed her breast while she sucked and moaned hungrily. He pulled her off by her hair and buried his cock between her breast, she held them together and gave him a tit job.

"This is as good as the alternative," Babalon watched on.

"I do love it rough," Lilith added.

He shoved her down and looked at her helpless face stare at his cock.

"You're a cock hungry whore, ain't you?"

"I am."

He pulled her boxers off, pressed his cock inside her and lavished licking and sucking her breast, legs splayed open at near limit.

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted.

She cried out when he bit her nipples and climaxed.

"The long dick of the law," Janie joked.

Stephanie mewled and mewled.

"I can't get enough of those tits of yours... you're the best thing to happen on a twilight shift."

"Thank you," she whimpered.

"No, thank you."

He sat up, held her neck with one hand and sped up his thrust, her breathing started getting ragged while he had his fun, Stephanie had just as much fun getting pounded and choked, her face started turning blue and she climaxed hard. It was her gasping voice that made him let go.

"Sorry I got carried away."

"I... came... any... way."

He lifted her legs up together, held to his chest and grunted until he finished in her, then took a step back, let her legs fall.

"That... was... great, she panted.

Stephanie managed to sit up, she looked pleasingly at the bruises, noticed a wet spot between her legs, eased off the hood and licked it up. She picked up her boxers to put on.

He was still baffled about her licking his car, but managed to ask; "what's your name?"

"Stephanie and thank you for using me."

"You seem a bit better."

"I'm... getting there."

"I wouldn't mind a round two, Steph."

"Me either." She went to walk away.

"Heading home?"

"Need more."

--

"This was absolutely entertaining, I'm surprised her stomach isn't engorged. I must be going. Well met, Janie."

"Good bye, Hecate," she replied.

"Babs, I love that curse! Absolutely devious. I must retire myself," Lilith stated.

Hecate left in a gust of leaves, Lilith in black smoke.

"Wish I could just teleport," Janie yawned.

"It is convenient. I'm surprised at the number of men she managed to get. They really will do anything. This is where our night ends, however. Maybe not hers, but ours."

Babalon took Janie back home, where she couldn't wait to get to bed.

"I had been thinking about the blessing you offered."

"I've gotten to know you enough to have figured something out." She had a devious grin. "I've got it."

With that, she and Trihexia vanished. Janie wondered what she was going to do for her blessing. Stephanie was tired and still not satiated, currently getting done hard in a park. On the ground, on her side, she was pounded hard, voice nearly hoarse, breathing heavy and weak yelping. Steve was long gone, the fresh transformation was hard on the body and mind. Her leg lifted, he gripped her thigh, she played with her own breast, the guy uses her tight asshole to get him close enough, switched back to her equally tight pussy that started clenching like mad.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes," she tried to yell.

The man was ready to release in her, gave her one good thrust and held deep, and grunted. Pulled out, cleaned his cock, with her boxers, left without a word. She was left by herself, dirty, bruised, tired. Stephanie managed to get her boxers back on, tried to stand with a struggle, body exhausted, she couldn't pick herself up and crawled until her arms shook, legs gave out. Without even the strength to drag herself, she stared desperately in the direction she wanted to go, breathing like a fish out of water, until she passed out.

--

Sometime in the morning, Steven was woken up by a parks worker.

"Hey buddy! Buddy! What are you doing out here?"

Stevens groaned and sat up. "What times it!" He held his head.

"It's ten a.m."

"Wait... where... who are you? Where am I?"

"You're in Lantis Park, buddy."

"Shit!" He jumped to his feet. "How did I get here‽"

"I dunno. You were already here."

"Shit. Shit! Shit! Th-thanks for waking me... I gotta get home!" He ran off.

--

"So... I'm curious... how did it go last night," Vix asked.

"Fucking great. He was like a horny zombie. From a group of homeless men, a cop, a taxi driver, like... eight... nine people before we stopped following." Janie slowly rode his cock.

"I wish I ran across him."

His fingers brushed over her nipple under her shirt, other hand rubbed her clit.

"Just get out at night, you'll see Stephanie wandering around -unngh- cock hungry. She apparently has no limits—that cop... he was so rough, I almost felt sorry, if it wasn't so fun to watch."

"I just might go on a stroll tonight."

Janie started to climax, she leaned into him and jerked her hips. Once it passed, she leaned forward and braced herself on his desk. Vix grabbed her by the hips and used her to jack himself off until he came, himself.

"So... how... many girls... see..."

"The real me? Not many. It's nice to be myself."

"There's not a... single... human dick—oh fuck I'm cumming again?"

He just chuckled, growled, slammed her on his cock and climaxed. Carefully he laid her back on his chest and kissed her neck."

"Ya know... you seem too horny and even tempered to be a possible danger. I suppose it's best not to be on that side."

"Not too different than humans. I have my moments." He licked her neck to her chin. "You're a svelte little minx."

"Pfft. Don't tell me you don't prefer the other girls around here. I know who you feed on."

"I have no preferences, every body catches my eye in one way or another. You might not like how you look, but I do. I like that Rachel has big tits, and I like that you have none."

"What‽ They're there!"

He laughed at her. "They're small and they suit you just fine. We know peoples urges and desires... some of the men who check you out, really do have a thing for your body as it is."

"I bet you only say that because you demons will fuck anything."

"You'd be surprised. Incubus and succubus can be pretty picky, more so with our own kind, where love is involved."

"So it's just you?"

Vix laughed. "Given our design, is it really that bad?"

"No... more men—demon or human, should be like you."

"Let you women tell it; every man will fuck anything that walks."

This time Janie laughed.

"If you did alter your body, then you'd still have people not find you attractive, you know that, right?"

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Don't get all gloomy on me."

"I'm not. Hey, do you have a girlfriend, or wife?"

"Nope."

"I suppose you'd have time to find one, living thousands of years," she mused.

"Hundreds."

--

"What happened to you?"

"Ah dunno! One moment I was at home, arguing with Janie, next thing I know, I woke up in a park!"

"The boss was looking for you. Woke up in a park‽"

"Yeah."

"Does this hafta do with what was happening yesterday?"

"It might."

"How is that, did you find out what it was?"

He thought and realized that he was actually fine, like it never happened.

"It was a... uti."

"Aye... coulda been worse."

"Right."

"Where you drinking last night?"

"Not that I remember. I was talking to Janie about maybe catching something from her, like we talked about. Everything kinda hazy and... I woke up in a park."

Steven purposely left out the transforming into a woman and having sex, which he wasn't too sure it actually happened, anyway.

"That don't make any sense," Calvin replied.

"I know it doesn't. I wish I had a better answer. I do feel like she's behind it, though."

Steve talked to his boss, who told him it was probably stress from working, and suggested he take a few mental health days. He agreed that he would, if only to give him more time to figure things out. He was told to do what he can and leave during lunch.

He stopped at a fast food place on his way home. While he ate, he jotted down what he could remember since having sex with Janie, just thinking about it all made his head hurt, those flashes of memories, he kept pushing through, making vague notes to piece together. Janie dumping something in a candle, words she was saying, she rubbed something on him.

"Thank, damn you, thank!"

He jotted down more notes and looked them over; it wasn't until they moved from the living room, that things got hazy, he wanted to keep kissing her and do her right in the kitchen. They made it to her bedroom and she was sucking him, he undressed her, scowling at the thought of her naked and liking it. Steven held his head and went to get some aspirin from the bathroom. He took two, looked in the vanity and briefly saw a woman staring back at him, when he shut it. Squeezed his eyes shut, squinted and saw the woman, but once he opened his eyes fully, she was gone. He took four more aspirin, just in case.

His friends stopped by with beer to check up on him a little while after getting off work.

"How you feeling, Steve-o?"

"Other than a headache, not bad, Drew."

"We got beer with us, brother!" Calvin walked in.

"So, what's this chicken scratch?"

"I've been trying to remember shit since that night with Janie."

"Figure out that waking in a park thing, yet?"

"Getting there."

"You woke up in a park‽ Are you on drugs?"

"No. Last night I was arguing with Janie, and then I woke up in a park."

"Hmm... maybe she did it somehow. What if... hey, maybe she hypnotized you!"

Calvin snapped his fingers. "We didn't think of that."

"I guess that's possible." He grabbed a beer.

"This sez she rubbed something on you, you know what it was," Drew looked at the notebook.

Steve tried to think about it, he saw her on top of him with the cotton ball, he remembered seeing it in a bowl of what looked like water. "It was clear, like water."

"Coulda been a drug, like MDMA. They say that shit can kick in any time after you take it."

"We got all day to figure this out, fellas. Get some beer in us first," Calvin suggested.

"You feel okay, now, though? Other than the headache," Drew asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

They had a few beers in them, playing the GameStation.

"So, what does that Janie chick look like," Drew asked.

"Bro... not even worth it! No tits, no ass, no curves. Man, she's like a plank of wood—don't even shave her pussy, bro."

"You were going crazy over that?"

"I thought she at least had some curves and a B at the smallest. After all that work, yeah I was going to hit it, and move on. I can't be with a broad like that. At least have a nice ass, if you don't have tits. She... she had this..." He tried to think back. "This lingerie that was so skimpy and... only covered her nipples and kinda disappeared in her bush, like some shaved weasel."

They laughed at him.

"I was more turned on, than I shoulda been."

"Was the sex at least good," Calvin asked.

He thought back again, pushed himself, saw the moment he ravished her with his mouth, she wanted him to break her, she sucked his cock, he penetrated her and enjoyed her breast, the memories came easier, she dumped a bowl of flowers in the candle and he remembers swimming in his head, how now, that his desire seemed fake and he shouldn't have been so into her. He remembered the first time he saw her naked, he had thought of just leaving, but his body and a part of his head wanted her. After what looked like a fireball, he gave in and accepted it. Her words started getting clearer.

"Boom! Gotcha," Drew yelled.

"It... umm... wasn't as good as I thought it was."

"You always cheat with Marshall Law! What do you mean not as you thought it was?"

"I mean... I think you're right; she might've used drugs."

They both looked at him.

"What kind," Calvin asked.

"She took what looked like dried flowers and shit, and put them in a candle. There was already something in the air, from that weird looking candle. The thing looked like it had a woman's face and breast, and the face had horns. She... she..."

"Write this down," Drew said.

Calvin grabbed the notebook and pen.

"Put those flowers in it and another smell just rushed in the room—both of us seemed to get high. The candle... it... it didn't seem to bother her. She was fine until those flowers."

"A break through! See? Beer!" Drew exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think the beers helping."

"Takes a drug to fight a drug!"

"I don't think it works like that?" Calvin was unsure.

"Let's get some pizza!" Drew grabbed his phone.

They were all in a good mood, eating pizza and going rounds on Tekken.

"Man... we should get some bitches over here," Calvin said.

"Yeah... I could get laid by some real females," Steven added.

"I can call Chrissy if yall got the money," Drew said.

"My man needs something good and quick for his recovery," Calvin agreed.

"Fuck! I need to get laid, let's get laid boys," Steven yelled.

--

Chapter 4

"Okay, I'll call her and see if she's up for it." Drew grabbed his phone.

"We're about to get it, boys!"

"Yep." Steven opened another beer and took a good sip.

He didn't realize how late it had gotten late enough the sun set.

"Shit... okay, that's cool." He hung up. "She can't come tonight."

"Damn," Calvin said.

Steven choked on his beer and dropped it.

"Steve-o it's not that serious," Drew said.

"N-no." He coughed.

His body convulsed and he grunted.

"Hey, hey! Steve! What's going on‽" Calvin grabbed him.

"T-t-time‽"

"It's a little after seven, why, what's happening," Drew answered.

Steve yelled. "Again‽"

"This happened before," Drew asked.

The familiar pain of his body changing, his breathing struggled, heart raced, he grunted in severe pain as his balls and penis retreated inside, held his crotch.

"Lay him down, lay him down," Calvin yelled.

They laid him on the couch, as his body writhed.

"I'll call the—what's happening to his chest‽ What's your chest doing?" Drew watched.

They stared as he grunted through gritted teeth as his breast grew, hair grew, lips filled. They were in awe of what they were seeing. Steven was in a cold sweat.

"P-pants! Pants, pants," he strained as his voice changed.

"Pants," Calvin repeated.

"Think he wants you to take'em off."

"Whoa, we boys, but not like that! Not trying to see your junk."

"Hurts! It hurts... fast!" She tried to pull them down.

'Dude just fucking do it!"

"Fine!"

Calvin unbuttoned and zipped her pants, they watched her hips swell, her breathing relaxed while she took deep breaths, chest rose and fell. They looked at each other.

"Th-thank you," she whispered.

Calvin waved Drew away from the couch.

"Are you seeing that? Did Steve just really..."

"Turn into a hot, big titty bitch, with glass cutting nipples?"

He slapped his chest.

"What‽ He... she... is hot."