All Comments on 'Babbette's Boobies Ch. 01'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Nice story, but the bold on the first page was really tense on the eyes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
In the spirit of things ...

Given the characteristics of the whole family,

the bold print, if a bother, was one easily

adjusted to. Hard to believe was that the

females of the family ALL had such dynamic dimensions.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Ditch the bold type otherwise...

It was pretty fucking hot. Kinda like a family of mice bumping in to one another in a maze, and then fucking each other to damn death! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One Damn Hot Story

hotpup:

If your going to write about family lovin' you should cover most of the bases and it looks like you are going to do just exactly that. Congratulations on a damn hot start. Thank You. Ronnie W.

oldsam1943oldsam1943almost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it, very erotic and visual...and arousing...the dad is a lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MY kind of Family! WoW, yummy

Very nice sex scenes. I was sort of disappointed that ALL of them were one-on-one, though. Maybe the two girls will share with Mom their secret in a future episode, and it will excite her so much that the three of them decide to get down, hmm? Just a thought, hotpup. Heh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1985 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES