Babe in Toyland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know I could get this hard." As she stroked him, he didn't know what to expect, but when she took him into her mouth, he let out a loud, "Ohhhhhh!" After she went down on him a few more times, he said, "I've got to sit. My legs are getting weak."

So, she let him plop down, and knelt before him, holding his balls in her hand and his cock back in her mouth. As much as she was enjoying this, she was also just a bit freaked out because his dick felt very much like his father's only bigger. Of course, she wouldn't tell Adam that. Glancing up at him, he was slouched back in the chair, a look of pure ecstasy on his face, not the bored look his father usually displayed. That made it much easier to keep sucking him.

As wonderful as this felt to have his cock sucked, and sucked not only by a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman that was his mother, Adam did not know how far this was going to go. If she kept this up, it wouldn't take much more for him to blow his load. As thrilling as that would be, he also feared it would be the end of this little session, which he never wanted to stop. There was so much more he wanted to do. But again, he didn't know to what her limit was.

So, Adam said, "Your turn to sit."

Curious what he was up to, but also concerned about what he wanted to do, Deanna reluctantly sat back in her chair. She felt some relief when her son again knelt in front of her, spread her legs and aimed his tongue at her pussy. However, when he licked from her perineum up to her clit, her mind eased.

In fact, he turned out to be very good at cunnilingus, and she wondered how he came to be so. After only a minute, it was the best pussy-thrashing she'd ever had. He knew all the right things to do: attention to her clit, fucking her with his tongue, tickling her labia. He built her up to a nice shivering orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh, yeah!" Finally, she pushed his head away.

Adam looked up at her grinning, his face smeared with her juices. It was so erotic, she pulled him to her and kissed him and licked herself off his face. His cock was resting against her leg, and she felt something wet. Looking down, she saw the pre-cum oozing, so she sat him back in his seat and went back to sucking him.

To his surprise, she took both of his balls in her mouth and moved them around with her tongue to the extent she could.

"Holy shit!" came his expletive.

Back on his rod, Deanna all but deep throated him. She'd done it with her husband, but as Adam was bigger, she didn't want to risk gagging and throw him off. So, she sucked him until she felt his balls expand, and he shivered, followed by a load of his cum in her mouth. She swallowed a lot of it but retained some in her mouth.

"Want to kiss me now?" she asked, showing him what remained.

And to her surprise, he did. But she still ended up swallowing most of the rest.

"Wow. I didn't expect that," she said.

"Sorry. This is so erotic; I do things without thinking."

"Yeah. I know the feeling. So much for our talk."

* * *

It actually helped to go to her first day of work sexually satisfied—particularly working for a company like Alby. She was able to concentrate on work, or more specifically, learning about the company. This helped because, Deanna hadn't really noticed it as much during her first two visits, but there was a definite air of sexuality in the offices.

Meeting many of the employees, she found that most were very friendly, so much that there were a lot of hugs and touches—what Deanna would have thought of as copping feels; men doing it to women, women doing it to men, nothing really serious, but no one seeming to mind. Nobody had hugged or touched her other than handshakes. She figured they were just taking her temperature before becoming too "familiar" with her. There were a few employees she could see herself becoming friends with, both close and casual, both male and female. Some really handsome guys. A few others did not seem to be her type.

She spent most of the morning listening in on phone calls and watching how online orders were processed. None of the calls had been particularly outrageous. Jim Riley popped around to welcome her. He was friendly, but not as someone who had just fucked her two days ago, not that she expected him to grab her or anything like that. He didn't even hug her.

There was a small lunchroom for those who brought their lunch, but as she had not, she had to go out. Another salesperson, Marjorie, asked if Deanna wanted to join her at a nearby salad restaurant. Deanna agreed. It was in walking distance.

Seated at a table with their salads, Deanna asked for insight into the job.

"It's pretty easy. Most of the products sell themselves. Visiting your clients is usually nothing more than keeping up relations and taking orders. Occasionally, you'll have to deal with a defective product. Then you just get them a new one and bring the broken one back. It'll get looked at to determine if it was really defective or just misused, which is usually the case." Marjorie laughed. "Too many people in the heat of a moment try to use toys to do things they were not meant to do."

"Like what?"

Marjorie thought for a moment. "We've had women break the stem off the vibrating eggs. You're just supposed to insert it and set it to the speed you want, but sometimes they want to use it like a dildo and jerk it. They get so carried away, the stem breaks off and the egg gets stuck." She laughed. "One woman even had to go to her gynecologist to have it removed."

Deanna chuckled also. "That must have been embarrassing."

"And we've had guys use the masturbator sleeve dry without lube. That hurts."

"Ouch," Deanna said with a grimace.

"So, what's your preference?"

"My toy preference?"

"Well, that, too. But I meant, guys, girls, or both?"

"You want to know my sexual orientation?" Deanna asked, surprised.

"Yeah."

"Does it matter?"

"Well, I'm into girls. Thought if you were, maybe we could get together."

"Sorry, no, I'm not into girls."

"You married?"

"Going through divorce."

"That's the time to switch to girls. Lot of women do. Girls know how to satisfy each other better."

Deanna almost couldn't believe they were having this conversation. But then, as Jim had said to her, you can't be modest in this job. "I'll keep that in mind."

"If you change your mind and want to experiment, let me know."

Marjorie dropped that subject. "You might want to keep the divorce thing private for a while," she recommended. "Some of the guys might think you're available and start making advances. That is, unless you want them to."

"I just want to learn my job and do it. And speaking about the job, Jim Riley seems to be a nice man. Is he a good boss?"

"The best. And he's a really good guy. Many of the straight women say they'd like to fuck him, but I think a lot of them already did. Have you?"

"Wow. Nothing is sacred with you, is it?" Deanna was careful to phase it lightheartedly. She didn't want to seem that they question was offensive.

"Well, Deanna, we work for a company that sells ways for people to fuck themselves. There's nothing less sacred than that. After you've worked here for a while, you'll see that."

* * *

The office seemed deserted when they returned. However, they did see Jim Riley exit the large conference room. The bulge in his pants was obvious.

Marjorie boldly swatted it, causing her boss to jerk back. "You having an orgy in there?"

Shaking his head in a pathetical gesture. "We've been approached by Red Hot Films to distribute their adult videos, so we're screening them to see if they're any good."

Marjorie burst into laughter. "What an excuse to look at porn. Now, we're going to sell it? That could be dangerous. That's Vermeil Chaleur's company, isn't it?"

"Yes. And the lawyers are looking into that," Jim pointed out. "Vermeil has a new young man she's pushing, Robbi Rodman, so we're really just checking him out. He might just be crap, in which case that'll help us decide. But Vermeil has been around for a while, and she knows talent, so who knows? There's a big box of videos. We won't be able to watch them all, so anyone who wants to can take one home to watch and give a review."

Pointing to his erection, Marjorie said, "Looks like you enjoyed one."

With as smirk, Jim said, "There might have been a couple of good scenes."

"Anything there I might be interested in?" Marjorie asked.

"There's something for everyone, and some things that hopefully no one wants to see." He winked at Deanna without Marjorie seeing, and the former followed the latter into the conference room.

Deanna couldn't believe that the video playing onscreen was a mother and son and judging by the expressions on the faces of the employees watching, they were completely engrossed. The movie ended a few minutes later with a big come shot, and a discussion followed. Being the new kid on the block, Deanna didn't really pay attention, primarily because she was thumbing through the box of DVD's.

Then she heard someone ask, "Deanna, what do you think?"

She perked up when she heard her name and was surprised that the question came from Jim. She couldn't remember if she had told him she had a son. However, why else would he have asked that question? "What?"

"What do you think about this video? A mother having sex with her son?"

The question caught her so off guard and she hoped her facial expression did not betray her. She shrugged to buy time. Then she quickly recalled Adam's statement and repeated it. "Consenting adults?"

"Interesting argument." But when the others present launched into further discussion, Jim ordered, "Okay, everyone back to work. Take a DVD, if you want." As they filed out, some grabbing a DVD, Jim said to Deanna, "Here, you take the one that was playing since you didn't get to see it."

"Why do you want me to see it?" Deanna questioned.

"The others have already seen it, so no one else will want it."

It was a logical explanation, so she accepted the case and read the title, "A Close Family. Oh, so it's about an entire family."

"Yes."

"Did you think it was any good?"

He shrugged. "As I said, there were a few good scenes. But good production value."

"You sound like you have experience with this?" Deanna noted.

"I studied film making in college. When I got into this business, I considered making adult movies, but I wanted to do real stories that just happened to have real sex. There's really nothing like it in adult film. Most adult movies are light on story and heavy on sex. There just isn't a market for what I want to do."

"Have you considered producing a video like you want to see how it would sell?"

"It's in the back of my mind. I've actually met Vermeil a few times. Apparently, this new kid she has wants to do movies similar to want I want to do. So, maybe there's a partnership there. How do you like it here so far?"

"I like it."

"Good. I'd like you to accompany me to the manufacturing plant tomorrow. I need to check on a few things, and you need to see that operation to get a better understanding of the company."

It was another one of those mixed emotion moments. She was interested in seeing the manufacturing plant, her previous interactions with Jim made it exciting to go with him, and her previous interactions with Jim also gave her concerns about going with him. Like, was this trip really what he said it would be? And if it turned out to be more—as her interview had—how did she feel about that and what would she do? But it was the boss telling her what her duties were tomorrow. "Okay."

She spent the remainder of the day listening in on more phone calls and processing internet orders.

* * *

"So, how was your first day at work?" Adam asked when she arrived home.

"Good. Listened in on phone orders and learned how to process internet orders. Tomorrow, I get to go to the manufacturing plant with the boss."

"The handsome boss?"

"Did I say he was handsome?"

"I'm pretty sure you did."

She shrugged it off. "I guess he is."

"You have any interest in him?"

Deanna thought she detected more than just casualness in that question. Not knowing what her son was really trying to ask, she said, "He's my boss. Even if I was interested, office relationships don't work well." The problem was, she was sort of interested.

"Too soon after dad?"

That would be a way to end this. "Yes. Besides, I was propositioned by a lesbian today."

"What?" Adam asked, laughing.

"Went to lunch with a fellow salesperson who wanted to know my sexual orientation. She said if I were into girls maybe we could get together."

"How did you feel about that?" Adams said, still grinning.

"I have no interest in that. But I have to keep reminding myself that given the nature of the company I work for, I'm going to have to be open-minded."

"Yeah, you probably do. So, no new toys?"

"Not today. Maybe after I visit the plant tomorrow."

But Adam saw the DVD case sticking up in her purse. "What's that? Did you rent a movie?" He grabbed it without asking.

Deanna hadn't considered the video and her son. Too late now.

"You're watching porn?"

She explained to him why she had it.

"You going to watch it?"

Deanna shrugged. "Jim—my boss—handed it to me."

"Can I watch it?"

How could she stop him? "I guess."

"We could watch it together," Adam suggested.

"I don't know." How weird would it be to watch porn with her son even considering what they'd already done?

However, after dinner and cleaning up the kitchen, she went to her bedroom to put her pajamas on and relax, she heard the sounds of sex coming from the family room. She'd only gotten as far as stripping completely naked, so without thinking, she slipped on her kimono robe, walked to the edge of the hallway, and peeked at the TV. Adam was already watching the video of a family watching TV. The girl, obviously the daughter, got up to go to the bathroom, and a minute later, the father excused himself to get a drink. The two then met in her bedroom and slowly got into it.

As Deanna watched, she understood what Jim had said. There was no real story line, just some words to bring father and daughter together. After they were heavily into it, the scene cut to the two left on the sofa, obviously mother and son. Naturally, they gradually eased into fooling around.

Adam turned and saw her standing there. "Why don't you come and sit down?"

So, she did and saw that her son was wearing only his boxers. Well, undoubtedly this movie would have him masturbating before it was over. Particularly, she could see he was already very hard. He also was obvious in looking at her, and when she glanced down at herself, she saw that her robe was open down to the belt around her waist and half her tits were exposed. The robe was also short enough to only cover her crotch leaving her legs totally open to view. Instinctively, she made a move to fix her robe, but then thought, he'd already seen her with less on, and they were watching a fuck film.

As they watched the mother and son get into it, Deanna commented, "Wow. You're as big as he is."

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"This is Robbi Rodman. I've seen a couple of his other videos online."

"And she's deep-throating him. Who's the woman?"

"Carly Saunders. She's been around a long time. But she's still hot."

Deanna was getting aroused watching. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Adam unobtrusively rubbing his cock. She couldn't help slowly place her hands in her lap as though just resting them there, but one was covering the other to hide her finger flicking her clit.

Of course, Adam glimpsed the odd placement of his mother's hands and suspected what she was doing. "Is this weird watching porn with me?"

"A little."

"Even after what we've done?"

"It shouldn't be, should it?" After the next scene, Deanna had to ask. "What's he doing?"

"It's called rimming."

"He's licking her asshole."

"Yeah, it's called rimming."

"Have you ever done that?"

"No."

"Would you ever do that?"

Adam hesitated, then said, "I'd do it to you."

"Don't know if I'd be ready for something like that."

The next scene was an extreme close-up of the son's cock sliding into his mother's pussy.

"Talk about up close and personal," Deanna nervously commented. But there was something extremely appealing about it. Now, she couldn't help but reach over and rub her son's cock through his underwear.

He moaned, hoping it would come to this.

"You can take these off if you want." It occurred to Deanna that she'd never been so aggressive with her husband. She wondered why. Was it her exposure to all the other sexual . . . things?

"I will if you will."

What the hell? She was already almost naked anyway. They both stood to strip off what little each was wearing. Adam sat back down straight, and Deanna sat somewhat sideways to better grab and stroke his cock. They continued to watch the video.

His mother's knee was resting on his thigh and one of her tits was pressed against his arm and chest. He loved it.

"Stand up again," Deanna whispered.

So, he did, and was not disappointed when she leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth. She got it completely bathed in saliva, then attempted to take him down her throat and gagged.

After coughing a few times, she said, "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

So, she went back to sucking him, his moans telling her he was satisfied with that.

She reached up to fondle his balls while slowly bobbing on his rod. Even as big as he was, aside from the fact she couldn't deep throat him, he was a perfect size to suck.

Adam didn't know how far this would go, but he didn't want to come just yet, and if he allowed her to keep this up, he would. "Let me taste you."

Why should she, how could she refuse? She sat as Adam squatted, his tongue on her wet pussy as soon as she spread her legs. He seemed to have gotten better at this since yesterday, or was she just becoming more comfortable with him doing it? Undoubtedly, the latter. Each day appeared to broaden her sexual horizon. Or was sex now a drug to which she was too addicted? Not only was resistance futile, but she was also getting to where she didn't want to resist.

As fun as all the toys were, there was one thing they could not do, and that was to bathe her pussy in saliva. Perhaps someone needed to invent a toy that felt like a tongue and had its own moisturizing property. Maybe she'd toss that out to Jim.

"You really taste good, mom."

"You are really good at that, son."

"Turn over and I'll rim you."

As enticing and erotic as the thought of that was, "I'm not ready for that. Besides, what you're doing is too good." So good, she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. "Just like that and I'm going to come."

"Yeah, come for me, mom. Nothing would make me happier." He concentrated on licking, flicking, and sucking her clit.

"Oh, yeah!" Deanna said through gritted teeth as she climaxed. She loved that feeling of pleasure spreading through her body. Like . . . hell, she couldn't even think what it was like. But she could think that as good as it was, it was not as good as it could be. And she knew why. She pulled Adam's face up to hers and kissed him, his lips smeared with her juices. They French-kissed and she licked herself off him. "You're right. I don't taste bad. But there is one more thing I need."

"Anything, mom."

"I want you to fuck me."

Adam nearly fell back. "What? Are you serious? Are you sure? Do you really want to go that far?"