Babe in Toyland

Story Info
Dad leaves them and mom returns to work in an unusual job.
25.1k words
4.51
18.8k
59
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Deep down, she had known it was coming, but for a while, she chose to ignore it and hoped maybe things would change. It might have been considered foolish. However, the other thing was, she really didn't care. Deanna's husband had become difficult to live with. Even her nineteen-year-old son, Adam, had noticed. So, she was certain even he would not be upset to learn that his father, her spouse, wasn't coming back. Husband and wife had separated two months ago, he promising for them to work things out. She never really expected that to happen, and so, was not disappointed that it did not.

"Good riddance," was Adam's reaction when told the news that his father was not coming back.

"You sure you're okay with that?" Deanna asked.

"What choice do I have? But yeah, I'm fine with it. He's been an asshole and I haven't liked the way he treated you before he left."

"It's going to be tough for us for a while," she warned. "I'm going to get a job."

"So, will I."

"You don't need to. I want you to concentrate on college."

"I can do both."

"I have an interview tomorrow. Let's see how that goes."

* * *

Deanna was an attractive woman. Not beautiful, not a centerfold, but very pretty. Guys would always give her a second look, but she would not appeal to all. Still, in her short, but not too short business suit with jacket and skirt that showed off a reasonable figure for a forty-year-old, she looked professional and a perfect candidate for the sales position.

It was a typical high-rise office building, mostly glass, with a huge double-height lobby and a bank of elevators in the middle. Deanna headed for the lifts stepping into one with open doors and an up arrow. She pressed the button for the twentieth floor and had the car to herself for the ride. She easily found the office of Alby Products, entered, and checked in with the receptionist, a young, buxom woman who showed off her assets with a low-cut top.

"Mr. Riley will be with you shortly."

And he was. Deanna's wait was not more than five minutes. Mr. Riley was a handsome man, probably close in age to her. He led her to a large office with a big desk at one end and a pair of modern chrome and leather sofas facing each other at the other end.

"Jim Riley," he said extending his hand.

"Deanna Freeman." She took his hand and shook it.

"Let's sit over here," Riley suggested, leading her to the sofas. "I think we'll be more comfortable. I like to keep things informal." When they reached the sofas, he said, "Before you sit, please turn around."

"Excuse me?"

"Turn around." He made a rotating gesture with his hand.

Deanna frowned. "With all due respect, is that really necessary for an interview?"

"It is for this interview."

"I don't understand."

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm applying for the sales position," Deanna replied as if there could be no doubt.

"Do you know what you'd be selling?"

"The ad said adult products."

"Do you know what those are?"

She shrugged. "Not exactly. I assume maybe alcoholic beverages, or maybe personal hygiene products. Something like that."

Shaking his head, Riley said, "Sex toys. We produce sex toys."

Her eyebrows shooting up in surprise, Deanna said, "Oh."

"Dildos, vibrators, fake penises, male masturbators, nipple clamps. Pretty much anything you can think of. Still interested?"

In the early years of their marriage, Deanna and her husband had an active sex life. But as the years wore on, so did that. He started wanting to do strange things, like anal, threesomes—with a second woman, not another man. Things gradually went downhill when she refused. She'd actually enjoyed sex. She didn't consider herself a prude, but she did have limits. She would have considered anal if she'd had time to maybe work up to it. But he wouldn't give her that.

"I'm interested in hearing more."

Riley smiled. "Okay. Still need you to turn around."

With a shrug, Deanna pirouetted. When her back was not to him, she could see him eying her up and down.

When she made a complete circle, Riley gestured for her to sit. The sofas were kind of low, which caused her skirt to rise. She tugged it down a bit but decided to leave something for show.

"From a physical standpoint, you're what we're looking for, Deanna," Riley explained. "An attractive woman, but one who looks more like your next-door neighbor than—"

"Your receptionist?"

He chuckled. "Yes. Don't want customers and store owners to think you have to look like her to use our products. Do you have any sales experience?"

"Years ago. Real estate."

"What have you been doing since then?"

"I was married. Raised a son."

"Was married?"

"He walked out on us. I'm filing for divorce."

With a nod, he asked, "Why not go back into real estate?"

"Lot of reasons, but mostly, I'd like to keep my weekends free."

"Don't blame you. In this job, you'll visit your clients, show products, both existing and new, and take orders. You'll handle problems and resolve issues. Our executive staff would be available to assist. Eventually, we would want you to host parties for small groups of women or couples to show and sell our products."

"Would I have to solicit those?"

"You could, but we wouldn't necessarily expect you to. We get calls here requesting such parties. You will probably want to use some of our products yourself to gain a good understanding of them."

"Use them to show clients?" Deanna asked skeptically.

Again, Riley chuckled. "No, no. In the privacy of your home. Unless you wanted to demonstrate for your clients. We wouldn't be opposed to that, but it wouldn't be required."

"I have to admit, I've never used any sex toys."

"They all come with instructions. Let me show you some." Riley got up, went to a nearby cabinet and returned with a box. Setting it down beside him, he pulled out a smaller box that fit the palm of his hand. Opening the smaller box, he poured out a pair of round, metal objects. Each had something that looked like tiny knob on opposite sides and something that ran from one side to the other inside the circle. To Deanna's perplexed expression, Jim said, "These are nipple clamps. They're magnetic. Just pull the two knobs apart and let them close."

"Nipple clamps?"

As he demonstrated how they worked by attaching one to his finger, he explained, "Some women—and men—like their nipples pinched or squeezed during sex or masturbation. Others just like the feel of them on. For some, there's pleasure in pain."

Deanna took the other one from him and examined it. Like he did, she applied it to her finger. "Oh, wow, that's tight."

"If you twist this knob, you can adjust the pressure slightly."

So, she did. "Ah, that's better."

"You want to try them?" Jim asked as casually as if letting her taste a sip of a drink.

Looking up sharply, Deanna asked, "Here? Now?"

"Sure."

"In front of you?"

"I've seen lots of breasts before."

"Including your receptionist's?"

"Yes. She loves these." Removing the clamp from his finger, Jim said, "Deanna, you can't be modest in this job. I'm not saying you need to try these now. It was just an offer. But this job would entail describing in detail how our products work. You might even come across a woman whom you'll show something like this to and she'll want to try it and she'll want your assistance. That might mean applying it for her."

"How far would I have to go in—" she did quotation marks with her fingers "—assisting someone?"

"That is largely up to you. But no one needs to touch you. You wouldn't need to use a male masturbator on a man."

"A male masturbator?"

"Yeah. They're usually cylindrical devices that a man inserts his penis in. There are manual ones that the man—or his partner—moves up and down." Jim made the motion with his hand. "Or there are battery operated ones that vibrate and/or turn to provide stimulation." He took a basic one out of the box and handed it to her.

As she examined it, Deanna joked, "One size fits all?"

"One size fits most." Taking it back, he replaced it in the box, and then picked up three other cylindrical devices.

These Deanna recognized as dildos. Her head was spinning. While she'd had no idea that this is what the job was about, part of her was intimidated, but a larger part was intrigued. She was no stranger to masturbation. She'd had to resort to it as things deteriorated with her husband. But she'd never used any "toys" to do it. A whole new world was opening to her, and she suddenly felt emboldened.

"Before we move on," she said, changing her mind, "I think I would like to try the clamps." She did occasionally squeeze her nipple while masturbating. She removed her jacket, and then nervously unbuttoned her blouse with Jim's eyes on her. She spread open the shirt to reveal a lacy bra that was filled with her breasts.

As she was about to lift a boob out of its cup, Jim suggested, "You might just want to remove those entirely."

A nervous, tingly feeling pervaded her. She took a deep breath questioning what she'd gotten herself into, but also excited to be doing it. She removed her blouse, undid her bra, and allowed her breasts to spring free.

Jim Riley's eyes widened. "Very nice."

She did have nice breasts, not big nor too small, but on the larger side of proportionate for her size, and well-rounded. There was also a feeling of embarrassment, but Jim wasn't reacting any differently than when she'd been completely dressed.

He held out the clamp she'd used on her finger. "You want to, or would you like me to?"

After another deep breath, Deanna simply said, "You."

So, he leaned over to apply the clamp, touching her as little as possible. It had the same amount of pressure that she'd adjusted for her finger, but her nipple was a bit more sensitive. "Wait a few seconds before adjusting it because you might gradually find it to your liking."

So, she did. And he was right. "Mmmm, that actually feels nice."

"Want the other one, too?"

With wide eyes, she said, "Why not?"

He handed it to her, and she applied it herself. It was tighter, so she adjusted it to match the other.

Holding her boobs one in each hand, Deanna said, "Ooh, those do feel nice."

"So, I've heard." He took the next item out of its box and handed her a dildo with a wavy shape. "All glass, non-porous, can go right in the dishwasher."

She accepted it and held it up. It was about eight inches long, as big around as—she wasn't sure what; an average-sized penis? One end had a rounded knob on it, the other end was bullet-shaped, but not pointed.

"You can use either end depending on the sensation you want. You're welcome to try it."

"I can, huh?" Deanna eyed him suspiciously. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but is this job for real or is this just a ploy to get me to use these things for your own enjoyment?"

"No, Deanna, it's for real," he answered with another chuckle. "We have a plant outside of town where we manufacture some of this stuff, which you'll get to visit if we come to an agreement. Other products we distribute for other manufacturers. We have a large supply room just down the hall with all our products. You'll be welcome to see it. And I can—"

"I'm sorry. I just . . . this is somewhat surreal."

"I understand. You can just rub it between your breasts to get a feel for it. I have some all-natural lubricant."

"Oh. Okay."

He handed her the small container of lubricant. "Squirt it in your palm and then run the rod through it."

She did as he suggested, then ran the glass dildo between her breasts like her husband used to fuck her tits. It didn't really do anything for her, and she imagined using it on her pussy would probably be a better test.

"What do you think?"

"I think my breasts are not the best place to try this."

"No, not really. But let me show you this next item." He took out a bigger box, opened kit and pulled out a vibrating dildo. He switched it on for a second, then off. "This one vibrates. This is a basic one. Similar in shape to the glass but vibrates. These come in a variety of shapes. We have one that has a little arm—called a rabbit vibrator—so you can insert the larger part and press the little arm against your clitoris. Another one has that and a second arm that can be inserted in your anus."

"Wow!"

"Yeah. Everyone likes something different. If you'd like to try both of these, I can step out and give you some privacy."

"Really?"

"Yes. As I said, you're what we're looking for, and so far, I like your personality. But I want you to feel comfortable with all of this before I would offer you a position. So, try these and then we'll talk." He then left the office.

Deanna watched for a minute to make sure he didn't return. She also quickly scanned the room for cameras and two-way mirrors but did not see either. Taking the vibrator, she switched it on and held it against her other hand. Turning it off again, she stood and hiked her skirt up to her waist, sat back down, switched it back on and touched it to her panty-covered pussy. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this, but it had been some time since she'd had sex.

"Ooh!" She quickly looked around to make sure no one was there.

Running the device up and down her slit actually felt good. She continued this for a couple of minutes, and then stood again, and turned it off again to slide her panties off. Using the lubricant, she smeared more of it on the glass dildo and slowly slid it into her pussy. Moving it in and out in a fucking motion was both stimulating and relaxing. She could direct it anywhere she wanted. Pulling it completely out, she rubbed it against her clit. That felt really good also, but . . . She set it down and reached for the vibrator. Switching it back on, she pressed it against her clit.

"Mmmm."

Deanna was so wet now; she shoved the vibrator into her pussy without applying lube.

"Ohhhh!" Damn, that felt good.

She'd been so long without sex that it didn't take long for her to come. It felt so good to climax again after so long, she wanted to shout out, but knowing there were people just outside the door, probably even listening at the door—if there wasn't a hidden camera in here already watching her, she did her best to stifle her moaning. As her orgasm subsided, she switched off the vibrator and again reached for the glass dildo. Relaxing a little more with her eyes closed, she alternated sliding the dildo inside and rubbing her clit. She could come again if she could keep this up.

Suddenly, Deanna felt a hand take the dildo from her, but continue to use it on her. She snapped her eyes open to find that Jim had returned and was kneeling beside her. She should stop him, but if felt really good to have someone doing it for her.

"Mmmm."

Jim leaned in and kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

That felt nice also. She should definitely stop this. But when she turned toward him, his face was right there. They gazed into each other's eyes. This was so wrong but felt so good. When their lips met, she knew she was powerless to resist, not to mention he was a good kisser.

Pulling back, Jim whispered, "You can stop me at any time."

"No. I can't."

So, taking that as a go-ahead, Jim moved between her legs. He set the glass dildo aside and reached for the vibrator, switching it on as he slipped it into her pussy. As if that wasn't enough, he bent down to lick and suck her clit.

"Oh, fuck, that's wonderful," Deanna mumbled.

Tossing the dildo aside, Jim attacked her pussy and clit with his mouth. He licked the entire area, then flicked her clit, then sucked it.

The entire time, she was moaning and swearing and whining and whimpering. Her husband had rarely eaten her pussy, and then when he had, he wasn't anywhere near this good.

Deanna removed the nipple clamps and tossed them to one side of the sofa. She stopped Jim and pulled him to stand before her. She undid his pants, pulled them down, and playfully chewed his cock through his underwear. A minute later, she pulled them down and mouthed his hard cock. She'd done her share of sucking dick, but rarely because she wanted to. Right now, she did. His was marvelous. Just the right size; big enough but not too big.

Jim didn't allow it for long. Instead, he pulled her to the edge of the sofa where she slouched against the back. He knelt, which put his cock at just the right height to shove it in her pussy.

No way she was going to stop him. "Oh, that's so good."

After a few minutes, he turned her to kneel on the sofa where he then fucked her doggy-style. She didn't see him lick his finger, but she did feel him gently slide it into her anus.

"Woo!" she cried but didn't ask him to remove it. Both her holes filled felt wicked. Maybe she would have to try anal sometime.

Jim was so good, Deanna wondered how many applicants, employees, clients he'd fucked. She probably didn't really want to know. Nor did she want to know if this was part of the interview. But those thoughts were forced from her mind as a second climax was building. She'd never come twice in one session. Many times, she barely came once if her husband got off too soon.

Deanna held on to the back of the sofa as her body tensed in accompaniment to her orgasm. She felt an explosion of pleasure throughout her body she couldn't ever remember experiencing. The orgasms she'd had in the past had never been this strong. A moment later, Jim pulled out of her, much to her disappointment even though she was finished, and she immediately felt warm liquid coating her back.

Turning her head as best she could, she glimpsed him holding his cock as he came all over her.

A moment later, Jim handed her a roll of paper towels to clean herself up. "Sorry about the mess," he offered.

He allowed her a few minutes to clean up and put herself back together.

"So, the job is yours, if you want it."

"Because I let you fuck me?"

"No. I had decided to offer it to you before that."

"Do you fuck all your interviewees?"

"No. Are you upset about what we did?"

"No." Deanna took a deep breath. "I actually enjoyed it. I just want to be certain you're offering me the job because you think I can do it, not because—"

"I understand."

"And just so you know, I didn't do it to get the job."

"I never thought you did. Look, I came in and helped you with the vibrator and one thing led to another. I told you you could stop it at any time."

"Yes. You did."

"So, are we okay? I don't want you working here with this hanging over us."

"We're good. Can I take a day to think about it since I didn't really know what I was applying for to sell?"

Jim smiled. "Of course. Here. Take these things home. Maybe they will help you decide. And they're yours to keep."

"Thank you."

He pointed to the sofa. "And don't forget the clamps." As she scooped up the clamps and tossed them into the box, Jim added, "I really do like you, Deanna, and I hope you join our team."

"I think I'd like to, but I really want to think about it."

"Of course."

* * *

As she drove home, Deanna realized it had been the best sex she'd had in a long, long time. Despite that, she felt somewhat violated having let a perfect stranger fuck her. Had she encouraged it? She certainly hadn't stopped it. It had her wondering how much of a role sex would play in having a job with that company. Did employees randomly fuck each other? Or was it really just a business that happened to sell sex toys?

As to the actual job, did the products sell themselves? How much and how far would she have to go to demonstrate the products? On the other hand, it certainly didn't seem like it would be a dull job. She knew she was interested more than she was turned off.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers