All Comments on 'Babes in the Woods'

by abbycakes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955about 6 years ago
Nice story.

I could almost taste the pussy as the story progressed. Well written too.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Fun to be sure.

All the clothes, damn skunks. The girls have a good attitude of remaining nude. I hope to see them some day on the trail. Yes I've let the boy swing some when I hike, but I'm not going to jail as a sex offender. Probably wouldn't be a problem for girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot And Lewd

OMG! Keep up the good work, Abbycakes! One needs a new word to describe this story as "hot!" The word "hot" just doesn't do it any justice! I love the details given in the story and the physical descriptions depicted in the story. I hadn't read any story more hot than this one! What gets me is that the readers hadn't ranked this story in the hot scale... Hmmm... Like I said, a major injustice. It made me wanna jump into the story myself and join 'em!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
erotic

Fantastic stories well written and highly erotic. I would love to see some more of these. being outdoors and naked is highly stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sounds like the start of a series!

Excellent story! Being naked in groups is also something I enjoy tremendously...

I'm looking forward to the rest of the evening!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous