All Comments on 'Babies 101'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

yep that's some next-level hotness right there

TigersmanTigersmanover 3 years ago
Hot Story

This is one hot story. Between the mother and Dee, these two are devious. I loved how they planned all the pregnancies. If I had had a sister I would have loved to get her pregnant as well as my mother. Keep writing.

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

I would really appreciate it if you would continue this story

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Hot Hot Hot!!!

I've always been a big fan of yours and your work, You inspired my first published story, and continue to bring hot erotic inspiration to me and your many fans. Thanks for another home run!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Dam that was hot💞💞💞💞💞😈😈😈😈😈😈 please don't stop. More😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈💞😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
This is

an absolutely, AWESOME, story! Great work, MDM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Can only hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going

Don't end it here..at least one more chapter

Always top notch with your stories

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

What a family! I hope their kids turn out okay, and not as dumb as their parents, but it's a thin hope. A completely ridiculous premise, but you pulled it off, and five stars from me. ~~ JB Edwards

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
Good story

Superior, up to your usual standards

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 3 years ago
Ok

So cuck three husbands and laugh in there faces it was hot but a bit fucked up that's all

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Great story. A few typos and wrong words but none the less for wear.

ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

Loved it! Please continue - I'm getting the vibe that each woman will want the "2.5" kids ... and then probably want to keep on just for the sex. :)

CamraUzerCamraUzerover 3 years ago

Oh dear lord. That may be the most erotic thing I have ever read.

W o w .

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 3 years ago

I do love your stories.

chanza10chanza10over 3 years ago
Reads to much like the guys fantasies

It's too simple, the guys life is too easy. He also has no justification for chucking three dude and messing up his balanced family except Yolo( but in face situation like these often go homicidal very easily}.

His wife is endorsing the incest orgy of his entire family. His entire family wants fuck him, not just to have kids but to fuckem. 3 different apparently alpha males are totally unaware he's still fucking their wives. You know a dominant trait of alpha's especially in writing s control and paranoia. You don't give a justification, why has to be the brother specifically and not just someone rando the mom blows. I didn't like it, it's too artificial and easy. It's like a step sibling story written by Michael Bay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perhaps a sequel with all of them.

When the other husbands all go to a game, they all “gang up” on him at once to pleasure him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unsure how to rate this one

The story is quite hot, but it is in great need of editing, especially the punctuation. The author must have a semi-colon fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Mom remarried and that is where my sisters came from. Yeah I know, half sisters; but when you spend your life growing up; they are as much my sisters as anything else." Uhm hellooo! They ARE his actual sisters! Same mother, same womb, and they share some of the DNA and blood too.

loverofbksloverofbksover 3 years ago

God! I love your stories, I've been aching for one. It was definitely worth the wait. Cant wait to see what other fantasies pops out of your head next. Thanks for the wet pussy and images.

Canuckstud3Canuckstud3over 3 years ago

Love this story. My only wish is that it had continued to the mom and wife getting together. I have a feeling the mom would've been the better fuck of them all...

Tom5616Tom5616over 3 years ago
Excellent

Very good! Keep up the great writing!

ChubWriterChubWriterover 3 years ago

This is a great one! Hope to see a continuation!

akindman22015akindman22015over 3 years ago
Fantastic

Well done and look forward to more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn! This one is pretty hot

Great story with super hot sex. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

But the story itself didn't live up to its potential.

There needed to be more reluctance on the part of the sisters. They gave in MUCH too easily. There needed to be more foreplay. Baring of the tits. Admiring tits. Imagining how they'd feel, caress, kiss, suck, react to his actions.

Asses? How did they look? How did they feel? How sensitive were they? How did the girls react to their being bared? Touched? Squeezed? Caressed? Kissed?

Better if he got the girls so hot that they reached out for his hard cock. How did they like its look? Why didn't they reach over for it and play with it? How did they play with it? They should have asked it they could suck it. They could have asked him to go down on them. Some pre-fuck orgasms for them would have been nice.

Perhaps he could have touched their assholes. Did they like it? Did their husbands finger them? Lick them? Did they want him to do any of that?

Story seemed to be in a rush to get finished with, as did each sexual encounter.

Gave it three stars. Could have been great, but wasn't.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Interesting premise with a lot of artistic license!

IRL, even if the husbands hadn't initially been willing to get tested, the surreptitious tests would have given the wives the motivation to really push hard for them to get tested, perhaps along the lines of "Well if you're so sure that it's not you, you've got nothing to lose by proving it, have you!" Then once they'd been demoralised by the results they would have been only too willing to do IVF, for which their sperm counts would have been adequate.

While I know that the genetic risk with even full sibling parents is very small unless there is also inbreeding in the previous generation, most would be terrified of the perceived risk of having children with a half sibling.

Then of course there's the coincidence of the three half-sisters all having husbands with inadequate sperm counts, Ray being super fertile, Dee being kinky enough and willing to let him fuck his sisters, each sister being able to be persuaded in different ways to have sex with and get pregnant from a half-brother, and his mum being kinky enough to play her part.

While I know that the genetic risk with even full sibling parents is very small unless there is also inbreeding in the previous generation, most would be terrified of the perceived risk of having children with a half sibling.

The first seduction was more stimulating, with a more realistic hesitancy without any non-consent. OMO it would have been better if the first two sisters had been "primed" with the knowledge that their husbands were practically infertile, and optionally with knowledge of Ray's super-fertility, although they already knew he was fertile.

Ausvirgo (I've given up trying to login on Lit. beta)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ausvirgo

Oh, do be quiet. Shush. No don’t say a word. Remember, silence is golden, golden.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 3 years ago

I love your stories. Thanks for sharing.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

I've now read more than a couple hundred stories on here. A couple of them from you.

This Story is a very unusual one, BUT a very entertaining one, in my eye.

The refreshing part? Dee, Ray's Wife.

-I might've read too many Loving Wives Stories recently, one partner gets cheated on.

I really enjoyed this one and this'll get Favorited for sure! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All right!!

To bad the mother could not join in the baby making. How about some lesbian incest with pregnant bellys

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

please write more stories about these characters

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
OH MY GOD

That was insanely hot, I mean ridiculously so.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

A masterful performance, Dee is definitely and her Mother-in-Law are definitely my favorite characters. I think this could've been longer, rather than simply relying on a time skip to the epilogue. I would've liked to have seen Carrie live up to her word of begging Dee for regular access to her husband and to see her reaction when Carrie learns that Dee was essential in setting everything up. Or a detailed description of the 2nd round of sex between Ray & Belle. But more than any of these, we definitely need to see Ray, Dee, and his Mom together. You can't tease us with something like that and then leave us hanging. You gotta give us a part 2 for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

That’s was awesome!!!! You need to right the follow up with his wife and mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Details, details!

This story could have earned a 5, but it didn't. We all know how many comments have mentioned your need for proofreading and probably an editor. So when I read this, my brain exploded.

"Belle had told me that mom would handle Belle,"

Why would Belle tell you that? You really need to keep the character names straight! I THINK you meant to say, "Dee had told me that mom would handle Belle," but I am not certain about that.

dezurtdawg

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great story, after the three sisters sampled Ray's huge cock dwarfing their husbands they probably will want Ray to be a regular in servicing their pussies. This whole tale could produce much more incestual tales. More chapters please. Well done. 5 stars

ryantrixryantrixover 3 years ago

Would have been great if there content of mother as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like your stories. Every one I've read it great. I don't get caught up in the spelling and stuff like some do. I just like reading good stories. Thanks and keep up the good work.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Screams for a sequel with Mom and Dee

dthakerdthakerabout 3 years ago

Damn this got so hot....so fast.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 3 years ago

DEFINITELY want to see the development with mom

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

i agree need to know what happened on Saturday and who of his sisters dee allowed him to keep fucking even if not making babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved how incredibly dirty and crass this story was. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it. When r u going to uploading part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuckolding faithful husband while his sister gets off on it and goes back to bed with him leaking another man's load? No thank you.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

A disclaimer at the very beginning claiming that this is a silly farce would add to the pleasure of the reader 😀. Seriously? 3 girls from the same family all pick infertile men to marry. Come on...I gave it a 4 strictly because I loved Belle.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. AAAA++++

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Another great one MDM. Very, very hot.

On another tack, I find comments on this site hilarious at times. "Anonymous" is reading a story, all the way to the end no less, on an erotic website, in the incest section, and draws the morality line at the fictional cuckolding of a fictional "faithful" husband? "Paging Dr Freud!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to leave the reader hanging. Need MORE!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Gynecologists joke: "Women are like incubators, what you put in them will grow. Statistics show that 50% of visits to doctors, the cause of infertility couples is a man, 35% - infections and hormonal disorders of the partners, and only 15% - female infertility.

The rate of primary infertility in women under 30 years of age is 2.7%. Infertile couples are more than 10%.

Add infertility from partner incompatibility. That's about 15%, or 1 in 7 couples.

And the brother has to take care of his sisters and help them.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

A Most Unusual Story ---

It would have been nice to find an extention to the story where Ray gets to give his scheming mother a really good fucking herself. Perhaps another day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do know that in many countries it is honourable for male family members to help impregnate their sisters or even female cousins if they were not able to conceive with their husbands,

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Good story! Can't see why some respondents moan that all three sisters being married to v. low sperm count men is stretching credibility too far, -it's a SEX story FFS! - I thought it was an amusing sexy tale BECAUSE it DID push to the boundaries of credulity! It is a great story as it stands, although an appreciative 3rd party edit would perhaps add a little polish. Well done, -keep it up!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

About the hottest Incest/Taboo story I’ve read. Great plot, a bit of a stretch stretch on the details of half sisters part (I said stretch), but a boner of a submission.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Hit all my buttons with this one! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yowza!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/3/2021) This was a great short story; a quick enjoyable read. This narrative would have made a wonderful 20k+ word story or series. I've no critique, only that I wish there would have been more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and the pace. I'm being picky I know and maybe it's different in the states but where I live she couldn't be VP of the PTA when she has no kids never mind kids at school!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Even better the second time around. Love the “Prim and Proper” the most. Waiting on the mom segment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, my second read after a long time as well! Hell, wish I had his wife! (and life, so rough! Hehe)

Yeah, prim and proper gets a tie with ms. Submissive. I could do a lot there, heh. I think I would have made my prim sister lick up that cum she let spill out of her pussy onto the floor though! ...as wild as she was, maybe make her suck it hard for round two!

Bravo to the author!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too clinical with the sisters & I really can’t see the wife agreeing with this.

Why not use a turkey baster & keep it real. Hubbies can deal with their low sperm count.

And just wait down the road when the kids do a DNA genetic search for their family tree.

Oh boy! Does the shit hit the fan then!

No, doing this without the consent of the hubbies is a total trust buster & probable divorce.

This was poorly conceived just for some unneeded incestuous sex.

Bill S.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Hot and nasty….. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To anonymous from a month ago, I'm going to be kind and assume you're not an idiot as you accused Mountaindewman. Turkey baster? what pray were you going to pump in them, their husbands low count offerings, no it wouyld still be Ray's prime grade A. The auhor created a humerous story of fiction. A sad situation for the sisters, heaven for te brother. Emphasis here is on 2 words, fiction and humerous. Apparantly you don't like incest "FICTION". May I suggest then that you don't read anything else from this category, save yourself the angst.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

NICE! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As with all of mountain dew man. Excellent story. Large dick fucking his sisters then mom,holy shit.!!!!! Keep on writing the great stories man.

mrmagikmrmagikalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, and writing!! Part 2 would be Great! You Definitely have the possibilities to work with. Especially the day with mom and Dee. Great work!

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

Thank you for an interesting, humorous work of incestuous erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know, with Ray being so fertile, he has a fifty percent chance his mother is just as fertile. I personally know a woman who didn't start her big M until she was past sixty, and not every woman hits that stage at the same time. Some enter faster and others later; it's why they call it a norm. His mom did say she missed having babies. I'd like to think Ray gave his mom exactly what she wanted.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great one.

This needs a second part, in fact a multi part series. 1 episode with each woman. That way one can explore the different kind of sex with each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then the husbands found out, and fed Ray his own testicles, followed by his cock, before burying him alive. Well, one of them killed him while the other two supplied the alibi. The lovely wives guessed, but couldn't do anything about it without destroying their families, and risking their own lives. The irony was, the husbands wouldn't have been quite so angry if it had stopped after the impregnation. They would've drunk themselves blind, but accepted it, because they loved their wives and wanted them to be happy. It was the continuation of the adultery, for the simple pursuit of pleasure with no regard or respect for the loving husbands, that sealed Ray's gruesome fate. Pride and haughtiness goeth before a fall, after all.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

Definitely one of my biggest fantasies. Ten stars!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

This one never gets old!! No matter how many times I read it!

scratchbscratchbover 1 year ago

Hilarious ending. Well done.

scratchbscratchbover 1 year ago

The ruse proceeds and all participants stay happy…

Until one of the kids needs a kidney and discovery leads to divorce, destruction, heartache almost certainly leading to Ray’s death.

Personally, I’d beat him within an inch of his life, and then I’d make him my bitch for the rest of his miserable life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"invetro" seriously? Just how illiterate does a mountain man have to be to think that's the correct spelling?

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Spelling, punctuation, and grammar issues aside, this was an excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story could use a second chapter! But wowzer, you did a lot in three pages!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute story though probably the Most Improbable and unlikely of any incest story i have ever read. The name goofs, spelling errors and typos were a bit distracting. I won't rate this so as not to bring the overall rating down. And i agree this needs to be continued. Mom will Not be denied.

Lee2012Lee201212 months ago

YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO, Mountain Doo!!! Thus piece if art gets better each time I read it. Stuck between Carrie and Dee for a permanent three-some

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting premise.

But sex and language about sex is totally lacking in subtlety.

It's like a hurricane.

Couldn't get past page 2.

Two stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Unlike "Onefortheroad56", I AM rating this story-Five**5**Stars, because the story is NASTY...fucking 3 sisters, impregnating them, and their hubbies are just too clueless...all 3 come up pregnant within week of each other...NOT A COINCIDENCE!!

To "Anonymous" from 5 days ago, YOU COULD HAVE JUST NOT RATED THE STORY, INSTEAD OF DROPPING THE RATING...I agree with the comments about the grammar, etc...but DDAAAAAAMMMMNNNN...so harsh!!

Also could use a sequel, IF you feel so inclined!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki10 months ago

Where’s babies-202? It’s not done yet!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it so much... Oof

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too rushed, the story could have been soo much better if more storyline was between each sister as well as multiple sex scene's with each sister and possibly some where they could be together in a threesom.

nyteramblernyterambler9 months ago

Yea it needs more chapters for sure. And this is my second time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Protagonist really fertile? A divorce? A possible reason is that the protagonist's parents were abducted by aliens, who had the parents have sex on the alien starship, then altered the embryo, then inserted it back into the mother, all to carry out a mission to repopulate Earth &/or other planets after some disaster hit them, like a asteroid impact or a nuclear war happened. The divorce came about due to stresses resulting from the UFO incident, societal taboos(Robertson Panel protocol, other protocol) due to the UFO incident, such as everything from ridicule to retaliation from society for reporting the incident, even if the job required the incident (Was he a police officer? In the military? A airline pilot?) to be reported. This will help in setting up a sequel story that will go into many catagories here, such as Incest, Sci-Fi, even Scat, Non-Consent (Re.: Alien abduction, Re.: The divorce mentioned here, reasons are societal taboos caused so much stress that the marriage got destroyed), other catagories. Reason for the Scat one may be that the protagonist, his Mom and sisters may get abducted, then all have sex on the ship, and while doing that, the aliens try to set off other bodily functions, such as defecation, urination just before, during and after the family shown here has sex as part of some kind of research. The 'Net is full of some really bizarre UFO reports, which can be used in one or more stories. This story is a example of really excellent work. Encore! Encore! 🎂🍟🍔🍕🍨🍧🌭🌮🍦

Sutty93Sutty937 months ago

As everyone seems to be in agreement, this is a very hot story that I can't not cum back to. And while some people are disappointed with all the spelling/grammar errors, they do not lessen the story for me to the point where I can't enjoy this hotness. Also like everyone else, I beg that you continue this with at least another chapter. I can think of a few directions that this could go that are all hot and would love to see this continue as a full series. And if you aren't planning on continuing this, may I request the right to write a similar story where the avenues I'm thinking of can be explored? It wouldn't be written for a few years yet, but I think that I could put a fun spin on this idea to make it similar but distinguishable from this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You will need 10 years to understand how a good story is written; I am in school, but can write a reasonably good porn with dirty hindi words in conversations Preeti Thakur

TexMan1970TexMan19706 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Very good tale about a VERY UNUSUAL family. Would love another chapter or too as I think all the moms want more than one child. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked this story.

It so needs a second and third chapter...

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Great story. It added a lot that each sister had such a distinct personalty. The ending with mom was not a surprise . . . .

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all4 months ago

Good story. There could be more details and seduction per sister. You can make another chapter on how much they loved it and they jeep comming back for more cheating on their husband's and their hisbands fuck them rigjt after getting sloppy seconds. Their husbands and lick the creampie out and so much more or they get caught and their husband's join in. You also need to write about the mom or add a groupsex sceen.

gunmakergunmaker4 months ago

Great Story. Fun, unbelievable, sexy, just right!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ended too soon !! the threesome with his wife and mother needs to be written !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun fantasy to read. Thanks for the enjoyment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous