Babies 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel had reverted to gurgles and whimpering as I hammered into her. Cream seeped out around my cock and down the crack of her ass as one orgasm followed another deep in her gut. The sheer forbidden nature of what we were doing, and what we planned was driving me to the edge.

"I'm going to cum in you sis" I groaned. "I'm going to fill your fertile belly."

"In me...God yes...don't stop...don't stop..." Angel was babbling again.

Her nails raked down my chest as her body convulsed under me. I watched her eyes roll back as a massive orgasm tore through her.

"RAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY" Angel wailed; even as the walls of her pussy clamped around my cock.

It was too much. I drove down hard and pinned her to the bed as my cock swelled inside her. I thought my orgasm was going to be intense, and then Dee notched it way off the scale.

"Fill her baby, breed your sister." She husked in my ear.

"AWWWWW FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKK" I roared as I felt the first thick rope spew from my cock, washing her walls.

"Yes...Oh God yes" Angel gurgled as she twitched and shook under me.

I felt like a gallon of hot seed was pouring out of my cock and deep into my sisters' fertile belly as I stared into my wife's eyes. We had had raw rutting sex before, but nothing matched this moment.

"I love you" I whispered softly.

"I love you...daddy" Dee leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

I have to admit, I'm not that old but it took a good two days just to recover after Angel. Of course the fact I fucked my wife's brains out that very night didn't help my energy levels. But Dee was relentless. I tried to tell her we had time, I mean shit you can't tell if you're pregnant for what, at least two weeks.

But, it seemed Dee herself had a plan; and worse, this time mom was in on it. We went into Plan B without hardly any delay. Belle, my youngest sister, it seems, had a side to her that only mommy dearest knew about.

Belle and her husband owned a floral shop he had gotten from his folks. Belle wanted to be the up and coming debutante; but apparently there was a dark side to my sister. She was a total kink master; and I mean shit I never even dreamed of.

It was Saturday afternoon, and I was sitting with mom out on her patio. The warm sun had relaxed me, and the sangria was going down pretty good. Belle had told me that mom would handle Belle, so I just had to follow her directions.

"So let me get this straight, my sister is submissive." I said as I sipped my drink.

"Totally" mom smiled. "Oh she has sex with her husband, but if he ever let her loose, she would eat him alive." Mom laughed.

"How submissive is she?" I asked.

"Totally" mom looked at me. "Tie me up, own me; all of it" mom sipped her drink. "I knew a few girls in college like her, it wasn't my scene but it could be hot in the right circumstances."

"Jesus mom, TMI" I laughed.

"Let's just say your sister is hot into anything that is...forbidden." Mom told me.

By forbidden you mean kink." I watched her closely.

"No, I mean like forbidden. For one, she swings both ways." Mom calmly said.

"Holy shit" I breathed out.

"Honey Belle has an almost dark side; I think she might have picked up from...me." Mom admitted.

"You?" I was shocked.

"How do you think I met your father?" Mom smiled. "I was flat on my back naked at a college frat orgy in my freshman year."

"Oh my God" I couldn't stop the reaction as blood flowed into my cock at the thought of mom getting banged by eight or more guys.

"I take it that isn't such a terrible thought" mom's eyes flickered to my crotch.

"My mother's was a slut" I had to finally say.

"Not was..." mom let the statement hang. "So all you have to do; is simply take her. With the right pressure, she'll fold like a house of cards Ray." Mom told me.

"And how do I do that" I tried to ignore mom's stare.

Mom rose from her seat and walked over to me. She was wearing a tan bikini in the summer sun; and I had to admit for a woman over fifty; she still had it. Oh her hips were a bit wider, and there was some sag to those heavy breasts; but believe me, mom had that 'come fuck me' body that men liked. I will say there was many a jerk off session to her when I was younger.

Before I could move in my seat, mom straddled my lap, and like a cat pouncing came down on my lap. My semi hard cock was suddenly pinned between us as smoldering eyes stared into mine.

"You like that baby" her voice was low and husky. "You like mommies' hot pussy on you."

"Oh fuck mom" I gasped.

"Oh is that it" she began to rock her hips, sliding her bikini clad cunt up and down my hardening shaft. "You want to fuck me do you? You want to shove that fat...hard...cock into mommy." Her voice all but dripped with lust.

"Oh God" I groaned as she ground down harder.

"I could own you right now Ray, and you know it" her voice hot in my ear. "That is how you...do it."

Suddenly the pressure in my lap was gone; I stared up at her panting for breath as my cock tented my shorts. I wanted to rip that bikini off her and take her right there. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"We'll finish this...discussion later" God I couldn't stop the shiver that ran through my body. "Your sister will be here in half an hour, go get her tiger" mom chuckled.

Fortunately my raging hard on had subsided some by the time Belle showed up. Mom convinced her to join us on the patio; and when Belle said she didn't have a suit, Mom convinced her to wear one of hers.

One thing about Belle is she is more like dad than mom; meaning, let's be honest, she isn't as thin as her mother or sister. But with that so called extra weight, came a set of 38 D's a guy would drool over. So putting her in mom's bikini had an interesting effect. Mounds of tit flesh were barely contained in their top as she stretched out between us. I honestly was already half hard and frequently staring at the firm globes of flesh by the time things really got rolling.

I had waited for an opportunity, and it was mom who opened the door. She held up her sangria glass and looked at Belle.

"Would you be a dear and get me a refill in the kitchen." Mom looked at Belle.

It was amazing, Belle was on her feet before even acknowledging the request; I could actually see mom's words as my little sister hustled to obey. I gave her about two minutes and then rose from my chair, glancing at mom I headed into the kitchen carrying my empty glass.

I tried to think of all of the dominate style of porn video's I had ever watched. I was going to have to go with the flow, but hopefully things would work out. As luck would have it, Belle was standing at the kitchen counter just finishing filling mom's glass. I walked up behind her and reached around, setting my empty glass on the counter in front of her.

"You didn't ask to fill mine" I said into her ear.

"Sorry" she said automatically.

"You need to be more attentive" I rumbled as I pressed into her from behind.

"Sor...ohh" she gave a small gasp as my cock pressed into one cheek of her ass. There was no way she could miss the throbbing hardness against her body.

"R...Ray..." she half groaned. "Aren't you a bit...close" she complained; yet she made no effort to move away.

"No" I leaned in harder, whispering in her ear.

I felt my hard cock slide along her cloth covered ass until it nestled in the groove between her cheeks.

"Ooo...k" she half moaned.

I could see her hands tremble as they rested on the counter in front of her. God mom had been right on target. My darling little sister was crumbling like dry bricks as a man took command.

"You have nice tits" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh God...Ray" she moaned this time.

I reached around and took the edges of her bikini top in my hand. I tugged as they slid to the sides; those globes sliding free as two hard nipples came into view.

"Very nice tits" I told her. I cupped both swinging breasts in my hands, running my thumbs over the hard erasers of her nipples.

"Ray..." she gasped as I all but mauled her tits. "What are you...nnghhhhhh" her words turning to a groan as I pressed in hard.

I felt her body shudder as my cock jammed between the cheeks of her ass, as I ground her pelvis into the edge of the kitchen counter.

"Look how hard you've made me" I hissed in her ear. "It's your entire fault."

"I'm s...s...sorry" she gasped.

I eased up and slid my hands up to her bare shoulders. Slowly turning her I brought her around to face me. Her eyes were wide with shock, and I could see that simmer of uncontrolled lust hidden in them.

"Don't be sorry" I stared into her eyes. "Be a good girl; and take care of it."

I pressed lightly on her shoulders, showing her I wanted her to kneel. This was the critical point, if Belle was resisting; she had the ability to fight off that light push; the choice was now hers. But, there was no choice as Belle slowly slid to her knees in front of me.

"Shouldn't...brother...wrong..." she mumbled as she knelt down. "Oh God" she murmured when her eyes locked to the bulge in my shorts.

"Take it out." I told her.

"Incest...we shouldn't..." she mumbled again; yet her hands moved quickly to unsnap my shorts, reaching in she tugged my steel hard cock free

"Suck it" I commanded her.

"Ray..." she looked up at me, my throbbing cock still her grip.

"Be a good girl, and suck it" I said softly.

I watched her eyes glaze over at my words; she gave a soft whimper and then leaned forward, her mouth open. An incredible wet heat slid over my cock as she descended on me.

I had never really been that dominant before, but as her hot mouth began to slide up and down my prick, it was like things just came naturally.

"Oh yesss....suck it...such a good girl." I moaned.

"Mmmmhmmmm" Belle moaned as her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock.

I reached down and wrapped my hands in her curls, the sound of sucking filling the kitchen. God she was almost possessed as she slurped up and down my shaft. I just stared down at her as her mouth came free, bending lower she sucked first one heavy ball and then the other into her spit covered mouth, while her hand continued to pump at my throbbing cock.

"That's a good girl" I heard mom's voice. "Take care of your big brother" Mom's hand reached down and stroked Belle's hair as my sister mewled her agreement.

"And you" mom's hot voice was soft in my ear. "Own this little bitch" she softly hissed.

Mom hadn't gotten even two feet away when I jerked Belle's head back. "Why don't you stay and watch" I told mom as I hauled Belle to her feet.

"No...Ray, we can't...I'm married...mom." She desperately looked over at her mother.

I lifted Belle up and dumped her onto the kitchen counter as mom turned to face us. I spread my sisters' thighs, and reaching down; jerked the gusset of her bikini bottoms to the side. Fuck, she was shaved bare as the day she was born; her fat wet lips glistening in the light.

"Ray...no..." Belle gasped trying to catch her breath. I moved to between her lewdly spread thighs.

"Mom...please..." she softly begged. I pressed my swollen cockhead up against those inflamed lips.

"It's wrong, we can't..." she started to turn back to me. I just ignored her and rammed my hips forward.

"AAWWWWW SHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Belle screamed as every inch of my cock drove into her soaked hole.

Tight was not the word, I've had virgins in my life that weren't as tight as my sister was. Her velvet walls clamped around me like a vise as I filled her.

"Big...so big...can't...ohhh Goddddddd" Belle gurgled as her belly expanded to fit me.

God damn my brother-in=law could not be very big if she was this tight, I thought. I reached up and turned Belle's face to me, our eyes locking.

"Your mine now, I OWN you" I growled.

I pulled back to the crowned head and then slammed in hard; the room filled with the wet sucking noise as her pussy accepted me deeper.

"My pussy" I grunted as I slammed in harder, making her tits shake with my thrust.

"My CUNT" I rammed in with all my strength.

I went so deep in felt the spongy wall of her cervix against the tip of my cock.

"Oh My Fucking GAAAWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Belle wailed as her body convulsed on the kitchen counter.

I heard hot juices splatter to the kitchen floor as her orgasm erupted. I kept up the incessant pounding, giving her no relief as I impaled her almost limp body again and again.

"So good...fucking so good...my brother...fucking...oh God..." Belle babbled as her body started to climb a second time.

Belle looked at me with wild eyes as my hips slapped into hers. "Don't stop" she whimpered. "So close...Oh God Ray...so close" she moaned.

I could feel her walls tightening, milking my cock. I knew if she came again I would lose it. I don't know where I got the will power from; but with a swift jerk I ripped my cock free of her gaping soaked pussy.

"Noooooooooooooo" Belle almost cried.

Her hands came up to my chest, her nails digging into my flesh; her legs now around my waist, trying to pull me back in. I just stood there, my cock head dripping her juices onto the floor gasping for breath. It was mom who seemed to magically appear at Belle's side.

"If your big brother fucking you good?" Mom's voice dripped lust.

"Who owns you now baby" Mom's voice drilled into Belle.

"Ray...my brother...owns me...owns my pussy, owns my cunt..." Belle babbled my own words right back. "Please" she whimpered "I'm so close...so close...I need..." she began to beg softly.

"You need to cum don't you." Mom's voice was unrelenting; God she was playing Belle like a violin.

"Yes...cum...please..." Belle softly begged.

"Then he's going to cum" Mom told Belle. "Inside your fertile belly, with his hot, thick baby seed."

Belle turned and stared at her mother, her eyes wild and hungry.

"Is that what you want, do you want your brother's baby" Mom hissed. "Then beg him for it slut" Mom drove the words home.

Belle turned back and stared at me for a few seconds; then her entire body relaxed in surrender.

"Give it to me Ray" she husked. "Give me your seed, give me your baby" belle begged softly. "I need it...I want your body. Impregnate me big brother."

"I want your BABBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Belle screamed as I drove back home.

I felt hot juices splash against my pelvis as a massive orgasm tore through Belle; she just rode the waves of pleasure in total surrender.

"Cum with me" Belle whimpered softly. "Cum Ray; cum inside me" she stared into my eyes.

I had been standing still, buried to the root inside her tight pussy; feeling the ripples of her walls; listening to the hot exchange between mother and daughter. It was just too much; when without even moving, my cock pulsed inside Belle's pussy.

Belle's eyes opened wide as she felt the thick cream filling her. She was so tight there was no way to hide feeling my thick cum pouring into her.

"Unnnnnnnnnnn" I gave a soft moan as my balls spasm a second time.

"I feel it; God I feel it, our baby" Belle moaned.

I saw a tear trickle down one cheek; and reaching out wiped the moisture away. I thought I had done something terribly wrong, or that I had somehow violated her.

"Are you all right" I asked gently.

"I'm perfect" Belle sighed. "Thank you big brother" she gave a small smile.

"Thank you for what?" I asked her.

"For giving me what my husband couldn't, and I've wanted for so long." Her eyes glittered.

"Well, let's hope it worked" I gave a chuckle.

Belle griped the biceps of my arms and levered herself closer still sitting on the counter.

"If it didn't work" her warm breath was in my ear. "Do me a favor and next time, just come into my bedroom some night and take me." She softly kissed my cheek. "

It was three days later, after the kids had been picked up by the bus for school; and I was finishing my morning coffee before work; that Dee came in the kitchen and dropped a manila envelope on the table by me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"The test results on the sperm samples." Dee headed towards the coffee pot. "Time for plan C" she said calmly.

I had wondered about Plan C, or should I say Plan Carrie. My middle sister was going to be a tough nut to crack, and I wondered what scheme mom and Dee had come up with.

You had to know my sister; she was a lot like dad. Educated, professional; always in control Carrie is what you would call her. She analyzed everything, planned everything; and absolutely hated surprises. I would call her stuffy, more the prim and proper type; she was vice-president of the PTA, a member of the Chamber of Commerce; and she fit the mold of the up and coming new generation.

"So what's the plan?" I asked Dee as I sipped my coffee.

"No plan" my wife turned and looked at me. "Carrie's going to ask you herself."

"Say what?" I was dumb founded. "How do you figure that?" I asked her.

"Simple" Dee walked over and tapped the envelope. "All the data is here, all the prognosis is here; and...." She paused for effect "so is the solution."

"OK, I'm not stupid" I said. "But what the hell are you talking about."

"Carrie wants a baby" Dee said calmly. "She's been very vocal about their trying for over a year; and very vocal about their failure."

"The sperm test results" it suddenly clicked in my brain.

"Two points for the male" Dee laughed. "Our clinical little Carrie will analyze the data, come to the rapid conclusion that dear old hubby is never going to give her a baby." Dee looked straight into my eyes as she spoke. "And that if she wants one that bad, the perfect candidate is right in that same folder."

"How do you know she wants one that bad?" I had to ask.

Dee laughed. "Why do you think I had her babysit the last two weekends" she gave an evil smile.

"Oh my God" I whispered. "You just dangled what she wants most in front of her; and now you're telling her she may never have it."

"Exactly" Dee gave that smile again. "Unless, she accepts the data."

"God you are a wicked woman" I said softly.

"Fucking right, and don't forget it" Dee laughed.

"So how are you going to tell her" I asked waving at the folder.

"Oh I'm not; you are big brother." Dee smiled. "You're having lunch with her today; I already arranged it with both of your offices."

There was no denying this woman once she set things in motion; so at eleven I was sitting at a table in DelMonoco's, watching Carrie walk across the crowded restaurant towards me.

I had to admit, she had the figure to give any guy a wet dream. Tall and lither, she was a fitness addict and attended the gym religiously. She wore just the right clothing to stay demure, and yet accent her shape and figure; something every male in the room noticed as she walked by.

Carrie had picked her husband as much for pedigree as looks; everything my sister did was pre-calculated. I needed to play this right.

"So how's it going sis?" I asked as she finished giving her order.

Pretty much the same...unfortunately." She responded. I figured this was my best door opening and took it.

"The baby thing?" I asked.

"I guess it just needs more time" Carrie sighed.

"It won't work" her head snapped up and she looked at me. "He can't get you pregnant." I said calmly.

"What are you saying Ray?" her voice was tight.

"I said..." I started again.

"I heard you" she cut me off tersely. "You have no right..." I slid the folder across the table to her as she stopped talking.

Without a word, Carrie opened the folder and pulled the papers out. For the next ten minutes she went from sheet to sheet. Our food arrived and she never touched it as she read. Finally she set the papers next her plate.

"Son-of-a-bitch" she whispered. It was one of the few times I had ever heard her swear. "Does he know?" she looked at me.