Babies 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he doesn't" I said honestly. "And I'm not telling him." I told her.

"Why not" I could see fire in her eyes for the first time.

"How would you like it if I questioned your womanhood, doubted your femininity" I told her.

"I would rip your testicles off" she said with ice in her voice. "OK point made" she sighed.

Carrie picked up the pages and glanced through the first two. She looked up at me again.

"Do Belle and Angel know?" she asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"And...?" she let the question hang.

This was going to be the most dangerous part. I needed to be honest because Carrie would detect anything else, but I needed her to understand choice also played a role.

"If they are lucky, they are both now pregnant?" I said calmly.

"The fourth person" she set the papers down again.

"Yes" I acknowledged.

"It's you, isn't it" Carrie looked at me.

I just sat silent, not admitting or denying. What that gave to Carrie was a tactic admission, while protecting my sisters; and she knew it. She reached out and picked up her wine glass, taking a slow sip. I sat silently as she reached into her purse and pulled her cell phone out. Hitting speed dial she waited.

"Grace, yeah it's Carrie" she said calmly. "I have a family emergency I want you to clear my schedule for the rest of the day." Her eyes locked to me as she spoke. "Thank you" she said; and then clicked off her phone.

Carrie sat and silently stared at me, I knew what I was supposed to do, but I needed her to make this choice herself; not be able to claim she was coerced.

"Please" her voice came out softly.

I pulled out my cell phone from my jacket pocket, my eyes never leaving Carrie. Hitting my office speed dial I waited until my secretary answered.

"Diane" I said calmly. "I have a family issue so won't be back today; cancel my appointments, give my apologies and reschedule." Carrie's eyes softened as she listened. "Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow, thanks." I clicked off my phone and sat watching my sister.

"Where?" Carrie asked.

"The Hotel Carlton" I told her.

"You already have a room?" she seemed a bit surprised for the first time.

"I analyzed the possibilities, and planned accordingly." I said.

"Well done big brother" I could see admiration in her look this time. "Shall we?" she started to rise from her chair.

"One condition" she froze. "I'm in charge."

"Ray..." she started to say.

"Take it or leave it" I cut her off.

"You know how badly I want this" I nodded at her statement. "You're taking advantage." She said tersely.

"I am" I admitted. "So would you, deny it." I stared at her.

Carries looked back at me for a moment, and then a glitter came to her eyes. "You're in charge" she said in a soft whisper.

As we entered the room at the Carlton, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The lunch had been the tricky part; this was going to be easy. I was going to give miss prim and proper, the fucking of her life. I mean the total, grunting, sweating, rutting package like she had never had before from Mr. Straight Pants her husband.

"Ray, we need.....RAY!" Carrie cried out.

She had hit the foot of the bed and was turning to face me. Reaching out I gripped the front of her blouse and with a swift jerk, buttons went flying across the hotel room. A perfect pair of 36 D's came into view as I jerked her blouse wide open

"What are you...oh Godddddddddd" Carrie moaned as I buried my face in the cleavage of her bra encased tits.

My hand shot down with precision, up under her pencil skirt, my hand wrapping into the thin cloth of her panties.

"Oh nooooo" she moaned; as the cloth suddenly came free with a soft tearing sound.

I held up the tattered cloth, letting her see the remnants of her panties before I threw them on the floor.

"What are you doooiinggggggggg" Carrie moaned.

My hand shot back down, and I shoved two fat fingers up between her folds. Heat wrapped around my fingers; she wasn't totally wet yet, but it only took a couple of pumps of my hand as juices began to drip out.

Her hands gripped my shoulders, as I reached my other hand up, jerking the cup off one breasts. As the nipple popped into view, I leaned in and engulfed it in my hot mouth. I didn't want to give her even one second to try and think this through.

"Ray...Oh God Ray...what are you...oh shittttt...." She moaned and I assaulted her body.

I felt her body began to shake violently, and filth poured out of this prim and proper woman that would have put a sailor to shame.

"Fuck my cunt you bastard" she suddenly groaned. "Finger me, do it...fuck yesss...make me cum...make me cum..." she babbled.

My hand went to jackhammer speed as I pounded my fingers into her. I could hear wet squelching as I added a third finger, stretching her tight walls. I felt her nails dig into my shoulders through my shirt as she raised up on tip toes.

"Oh My God...yes...YES...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Carried wailed as her body convulsed.

Most women just cum, there are those few who actually squirt, almost like a man when they orgasm. Carrie was what I would call a gusher. Hot fluids washed over my hand and wrist, coated both of her thighs, and splattered to the floor between her spread legs.

Guttural noises and small whimpers came out of her, as I watched the muscles in her belly flex in waves. I had never seen a woman cum this hard and it almost frightened me. Finally I felt her knees start to buckle as she gave this huge sigh; I eased her backwards and with an obscene slurp my fingers slid free as Carried sprawled out on her back on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge.

"Ghaaa...nugggggghhhh" Carrie moaned as she twitched and trembled through aftershocks.

Clothes went flying as I took the chance to disrobe; I never knew I could strip that fast, but I didn't want the effect to wear off; I didn't want her to have a chance to think, to use her brain to control things; I wanted this to be raw unchecked emotion.

Reaching down I flipped her mostly limp body over until she was face down on the bed. Carrie now sprawled over the foot of the hotel bed, her upper body laying face down while her legs hung over the foot, her knees resting on the floor; her tight ass still in her skirt poised in the air inviting me in.

Kneeling down behind her I jerked the cloth of her skirt up and over those rounded cheeks, bunching it at her waist. I didn't want to even waste time undressing her.

"Ray...wait...we need to..." I heard her mumbling into the sheets.

Nope, I thought; there's that brain kicking in again; I positioned the fat head of my cock between her cheeks, nestled against her soaked folds. Grabbing a fist full of ass cheek in each hand I spread them wide, watching as the petals of her pussy lips opened to show me her glistening pink inter.

"You know what we need to do sis" I growled down at her. "We need to FUCK." I slammed my hips forward and with a sucking sound, sank into her.

Carrie's back arched as her head came off the bed; her head snapped back and she looked over her shoulder at me, the shock registering on her face as my cock invaded her body. She never made a sound for those few seconds it took my cock to sink totally into her; and when my hips finally came to rest against the cheeks of her ass; I watched her eyes slowly roll back to nothing but the whites.

I thought she was going to emit a blood curdling scream that would scare the hell out of anyone in the neighboring rooms and started to reach out to clap my hand over her mouth.

Instead this weird gurgling noise came out as hot juices poured out of her for a second time. The soaked my cock and balls and then the sheets under her as I felt a tremor run through her ass cheeks. In the silence I pulled back and slammed home again. The sound of my hips slapping into her ass seemed to jolt her back.

Her eyes refocused and she stared at me as I took two more hard lunges, feeling the steaming vise of her pussy wrapped around my cock. Her hands curled into fists on the sheets as she braced herself for every thrust; and then the unbelievable happed. Just as I pushed forward, Carrie's ass came ramming back at me.

In a voice as clinical as I could ever remember, she began talking; only the words did not match anything I had ever heard her utter before.

"Fuck me Ray...fuck your sister...pound my cunt like the man you are...make me cum again...I've never cum...like that." The words were panting and hot as I began to pick up speed.

"Come on you bastard...fuck me harder...make me cum...and when you do...fill me Ray...fill me with...that hot thick...baby batter...like my husband can't." She just went on nonstop as I pounded into her.

I pulled the cloth of her torn blouse off her arms; then unsnapped her bra at her back, pulling it free. Those firm tits didn't even have sag as they swayed under her. I reached under her body taking a handful of tit flesh in each palm; kneading them, pinching her rock hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

"Squeeze my tits...fuck my pussy...don't stop Ray...it's coming again...I can feel it..." she just continued her monologue as I fucked into her faster and deeper.

I slid one hand around her side, my fingers dragging through the slick sweat on her back. My finger found the tight ring of her ass; and wet with her sweat; slid in to the second knuckle without a sound.

Carrie's eyes popped open wide at the sudden new sensation; her body froze as she stared at me for a few seconds. "Oh shit" she whispered; and then her eyes began to roll back again.

Releasing her breast I quickly placed my hand into her upper back and shoved; driving her face into the bed sheets under her. I was just in time as a now muffled blood curdling scream rolled out of her.

"CUMMMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Carrie screamed into a mouthful of sheets.

I've seen videos of women having intense orgasm; but never seen it; not even Dee. This was it; Carrie's orgasm was unreal. From her ass to her toes her entire body shook like she was having some kind of seizure. She clawed at the bed as the molten walls of her pussy clamped down around my cock. And through it all, she kept talking.

"Cummingg...oh fuck...cummmingggg...oh My God...cum in me...give it to me Ray..." she moaned.

Kneeling behind my sister, covered in her juices, my cock obeyed. buried inside her. My balls contracted; and hot spunk traveled the length, to explode from the tip and wash her cervix and pussy.

"God yes...want every drop...more Ray...make a baby...don't stop..." Carrie groaned.

I couldn't have stopped if my life depended on it. I felt a second and then third thick wad pump into her. It was so much cum I could feel it seeping out around my cock to dribble down her thighs.

When I had finally expelled the last drop into her clasping pussy, I rocked slowly back. You could hear the obscene slurp as my now deflating cock slid free. It was obscene and hot as I watched a thick white glob of my spunk ooze from between her raw lips, and fall to the floor between her knees.

The room stank of raw sex, and was filled with our ragged breathing as we both fought to collect ourselves. It was as if nothing had happened as Carrie silently rolled over and stared at me kneeling there. Then, silently, we both collected our clothes and redressed.

Carrie only stopped once, when she realized she couldn't button her half shredded blouse. I handed her my suit jacket, and without a word she slipped it over her torn blouse and buttoned the front shut.

Back in control again; Carrie picked up her purse and led the way to the hotel room door. There she stopped and turned to face me. Her face was dead calm, but there was a strange new fire in her eyes as she looked into my face.

"I don't care if I'm pregnant or not" she said in a low and calm voice. "We are doing this again. I don't care about my husband; and I'll beg Dee if I have to" she said. "Do you understand big brother" she said more softly.

I just nodded and followed her out the door.

Epilogue

I would love to claim all three were instantly pregnant through my sexual prowess on the first run; that never happened. Oh Angel and Carrie tested positive but it took another round for Belle.

True to her wish, I fucked her standing up, at 2am. In the hallway outside her bedroom door with her husband sleeping only yards away. I stuffed her panties into her mouth to muffle her; and then sent her back to her husband dripping my spunk. She claimed it was the hottest sex she ever had.

The end result was still the same. It was months later that I found five women laughing and giggling in my living room; as Dee hosted a community style baby shower. Two were swollen at almost five months, one at four months; but all three glowed with joy.

I found three proud fathers out on the back patio sharing beers. Popping the top off my can I settled into a chair as Carrie's husband went on about maybe having a second child. My cock twitched at the thought. I had to admit, of the three Miss prim and Proper had actually turned out to be the most slutty of them all.

"Hey Ray" Belle's husband chimed at me. "We're going to the baseball game this Saturday, want to join?"

I thought briefly of my calendar and shook my head. "Sorry guys, I already have plans." I told them.

"Your loss" Angels husband said loudly.

Yeah my loss, I thought. You go watch your game. I'll be fucking the shit out of your pregnant wife in your own marital bed, I thought. I wandered my way back into the house, and stood in the kitchen door watching my sisters exchanging gifts.

"I've never seen them this happy" Dee's voice was soft behind me. "Thank you sweetheart." She softly kissed my cheek.

"Thank me for what" I turned to look at Dee. "For fucking my sisters?"

"For giving them what they've wanted for a long time" Dee smiled. "And for showing them that sex can be fun" she smiled.

Her hand reached around and cupped my cock and calls through my jeans. She gave me a gentle squeeze as she kissed my cheek once again.

"Besides I think you have more than enough ammo for five women" she chuckled.

Five; what the hell was she talking about. I turned back to the living room and stood there eye to eye with my mother. I opened my mouth to say something, knowing she had to have heard our conversation; but mom beat me to the punch.

"Angel can't make it Saturday" Mom said calmly. "So why don't you come over, both of you." She emphasized the last part. "I'm sure we can find...something...to do." She smiled.

"Oh my God" I softly moaned as mom walked off.

"Come on big boy" Dee husked in my ear. "Be a good son" she squeezed my cock a second time.