Babita with Tailor

Story Info
Indian wife Babita cheats her husband with tailor.
4.2k words
4.05
99.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers

Babita: Hi, my name is Babita (30). I would like to get few blouses stitched.

Tailor: Surely Madam. I'm a professional ladies' tailor(32) and owner of this shop.

Babita: I and my husband are new to this city. As I was not aware of any tailor, my friend recommended you.

Tailor: You've come to the right place. So, tell me what can I do for you?

Babita: I've to attend a cousin's marriage in two days. I have bought few blouse fabrics for stitching. I think you could help me.

Tailor: Do you have old blouses for measurement?

Babita: No. I didn't bring it from my home town as they have become old.

Tailor: In that case, I would need to take fresh measurements.

Babita: Is there any lady here who is going to take measurements?

Tailor: No Madam, I'm the only person here.

Babita: I don't feel comfortable with men.

Tailor: By the way, many women come to me for blouse stitching. They trust me and feel free with me.

Babiat: It's not that I suspect you. I have never allowed any male to touch me.

Tailor: Believe me Madam. Even college girls come to me for blouse stitching. I have a good reputation among women in this area.

Babita had no option but to allow him to take measurements. She had no time or patience to find female tailor in this big city as marriage was going to take place in two days.

Babita: Ok. You can take measurements.

Hearing this, Tailor switched on the lights in the shop. He took measurement tape and mini note book from the drawer. He took out one big photo album also which contained models wearing different types of blouse.

Tailor: Look at this, Madam. Please let me know which type of design would you like.

Babita had gone through all the photos. There were different types of back and front neck designs. Each design was exciting her. But she was unable to choose one.

Babita: There are many designs. I am not able to choose one.

Tailor: Let me select a design for you. I am an expert in design selection. I know which design suits each woman. Even many women who have come here have had satisfied with my selections.

Babita: Really?

Tailor: Let me try. You have slim body with toned shoulders. You seem you are of 5 feet 4 inches of height with white complexion and perfect weight. As per my calculations princess cut blouse with deep neck would suit you well.

Babita was stunned as tailor was profiling her figure with accuracy. She never thought he would select such revealing blouse design for her. She now understood why this tailor is popular among ladies.

Tailor: Hello Madam? You seem to have lost in thoughts.

Babita: No, Nothing. I was thinking about designs.

Tailor: So, Did you like design?

Babita: I don't know. This design reveals too much of skin. My husband would not accept it.

Tailor: I have selected best design for you Madam. It will make your husband go crazy.

Babita was feeling embarrassed and shy with his bold talks though she was keeping serious face to not to reveal her feeling to tailor.

Tailor: Many college girls also go for this design to impress their boyfriends.

Babita: I am not a college girl to wear such revealing blouses.

Tailor: You look beautiful and stunning than college girls, Madam. You should not compare yourself with younger ones.

Babita was furious with his conversation. She thought if she would let tailor continue this conversation he would cross his limits. She was also shying like college student with all the compliments she was getting from the tailor.

Babita: Stop all these non sense. Be in your limits. Just take measurements and do you work.

Tailor was frozen with Babita's reaction. He knew this woman was falling for his compliments. He had seen sluts like her. He wanted to make more bold movements.

Tailor: Sorry Madam for being bold. I was genuinely complimenting you.

Saying this he started to take measurements.

Tailor: Madam, Please lower your pallu.

Babita: Can't you take measurements without lowering pallu?

Tailor: I need exact measurements to make blouse look perfect on you. It's not possible with pallu on.

Babita was hesitant at first and made her mind to follow tailor's instructions. She doesn't want her expensive fabric to go waste due to incorrect measurements.

Babita: Is there any other person present in this shop apart from you?

Tailor: Nobody is here except you and me.

Babita: Please close the main door. I don't want other to see from outside.

Tailor was thrilled inside for the situations the way they are being unfolded. He went to main door and closed it and came back to Babita with professional posture.

Tailor: Can we proceed now?

Babita lowered her black silk saree's pallu upto her waist with her right hand. She was wearing plain black blouse. She was wearing gold mangalsutr in her neck and gold bangles on her both wrists. She was wearing red bra which could be seen thought the transparent blouse of hers. She was aroused inside and fearing a bit for exposing her milky body and boobs to other man other than her husband.

Tailor too was aroused. He doesn't want to loss best chance by scaring her, so he behaved professionally.

Tailor: You can leave your pallu off of your hand. Taking measurements will take time. Your hand would pain.

Babita: You are right. I better leave pallu on the floor.

After saying this she let her pallu fall on the floor. Babita is now standing without her pallu on on her upper body in front of the tailor. She was exposing her body without hesitation. She was looking hot in black blouse to tailor with gold bangles and mangalsutr on her body. These ornaments are making her look like goddess. She sensed that tailor was aroused and in excitement. She felt proud for arousing a man other than her husband.

Tailor: See, what I had said was correct.

Babita: What did you say?

Tailor: I chose perfect blouse design for your slim body. My choices had always been right.

Saying this Tailor was feeling proud of his intelligence. He was in child like excitement.

Babita too was smiling seeing his child like excitement.

Babita: Yes. You were right. I still do not have proper knowledge of my own body.

Tailor continued his work.

Tailor took measurement from front side to back side with measuring tape. He did the same from her neck to her boobs. When taking measurements he was touching her body on blouse and waist with his fingers.

Tailor: I am sorry for touching you. But I need to take measurements. I don't have other way.

Babita: I would not mind it. You are just doing your job.

Tailor felt relieved she was neither resisting nor opposing his touches. She had worn right blouse with right measurements. Tailor feared that this is going fast. He needed some excuse to prolong taking measurement.

Tailor: Madam, There is a problem.

Babita: What is that?

Tailor: This blouse, which you have been wearing, has incorrect measurement. If I take these same measurements to your new blouse it would remain useless with improper fitting.

Babita was furious after hearing this. She knew her blouse had correct measurements. She sensed tailor had something else in his mind. She wanted to see what he was going to do.

Babita: What made you to think I've worn incorrect blouse? I know I have wore correct one.

Tailor: I am telling for you own sake, Madam. I can't stitch perfect blouse without your cooperation.

Babita thought for a while. She doesn't want to spoil tailor's work by questioning him. She just wanted to cooperate with him.

Babita: What would you suggest?

Tailor: I will give you another blouse that fits you perfectly.

Babita: Do you want me to change my blouse in front of you?

Tailor: There is no other way, Madam.

Babita: You don't have a separate room for changing blouse?

Tailor: I can arrange a curtain in this room for temporarily, if you won't mind.

Babita wanted to get her work done. There was no other way.

Babita: Please do it.

Tailor arranged a temporary curtain that can fit for one person in at the corner of the room with a mirror.

Babita: This curtain is too small. I can barely fit in.

Tailor: There is not much place here. You have to adjust.

Babita was still standing with her pallu off all the time in front of the tailor. She forgot she was standing semi naked through this conversation.

Tailor took a blouse piece from the drawer and gave it to Babita. She moved towards curtain and entered in and covered curtain.

Babita removed her black blouse and was standing on red bra on. She saw her

reflection in the mirror. She felt proud of own sexy body. She wore another blouse which was given by tailor and stepped outside.

Babita: Do you think this is perfect?

Babita's boobs were not visible. Tailor was disappointed inside.

Tailor: No No. This is a bit loose on you. I will give you another one.

Babita was furious and could not say anything. Tailor gave another one and Babita went inside to change. When she wore another one she was shocked to see herself in this blouse. This one was tight and half of her boobs were popping out on upper portion of her blouse. She thought tailor would lust for her seeing like this. She stepped out reluctantly. She saw tailor who could not control himself after seeing Babita.

Babita: How is this?

Tailor: You are looking like goddess.

Babita: I was not asking for your compliments.

Tailor: Yes Yes. This is looking perfect on you.

Babita: Do you think I'm going to wear blouse like this to marriage?

Tailor: Don't be angry, Madam. Everyone would look at you in the marriage with this type of blouse on. Even groom will fall for you.

Babita was feeling shy and horny with tailor's compliments. Even her husband was not complimenting her much these days.

Babita: Will you take measurements now?

Tailor started taking measurements again. His fingers rubbed her cleavage slightly. Babita could see tailor eyes were fixated on her cleavage when taking measurements. When he took measurement he was satisfied with the work. Though it was perfect he wanted to prolong this work with excuses to feel Babita's body.

Tailor: Madam, There is one more problem.

Baita: What's that now?

Tailor: This blouse is too tight on you.

She was furious but silently listening to tailor.

Babita: What would you suggest?

Tailor: I would suggest you to take off your bra and wear blouse on.

Babita was shocked to hear this. She didn't expect such suggestion from the tailor. She thought for while. She doesn't want to spoil the work by objecting him. Babita went behind curtains and removed her blouse and bra. She was standing bare without anything on. Her nipples became rock hard and her cheeks gone red with embarrassment. She thought her husband would commit suicide if he gets to know her slutty behaviour. She knew tailor would be waiting eagerly outside to see her. She stepped outside and stood in front of the tailor.

Tailor was rock hard under his pants. Babita could see tent in his pant and smiled mischievously. Tailor was lost in thoughts.

Babita: Hello Mr? What are you thinking?

Tailor: Sorry Madam. I was out of mind.

She knew what he was thinking and decided to tease more.

Babita: Haven't you seen naked woman before?

Tailor: I have seen but they weren't as beautiful as you.

Babita felt proud of her beauty once again. Tailor came close to her with measurement tape and started taking measurements. Tailor could see hard nipples poking out through her blouse. He pretended to take measurement even thought there was nothing anything to take.

Tailor: This is perfect, Madam. You have a fabulous body to die for.

Babita: Shut up and just do your work.

Tailor wanted to extent this work more. He wanted to see her milky boobs at last. He planned another idea.

Tailor: Madam, now you can go and wear your bra.

Babita hurried to get back to curtains with shy. She didn't think about her reputation all these time. She did what tailor had told her to do. She was never this submissive with other man even with her husband.

When she was wearing her own bra she stretched it to an extent that hook of the bra was cut off. Now she was feeling nervous and had no idea what to do.

Babita: Tailor, I need help.

Tailor: What happened Mam?

Babita: My bra's hook has been cut off. Do you have another bra? I cannot go without bra to house.

Tailor jumped out of excitement. He thought there was no need of other plan.

Tailor: I have extra pair of bra, Madam. Just wait.

He took one bra from the desk and headed to curtain to hand over it to Babita. She was covering her boobs with her hands crossed. Tailor moved curtain a bit and entered inside. She couldn't say no to him. There was no space in the curtain. They were very close to each other. Tailor was almost near to her. Both were breathing heavily. She could feel his intentions. Tailor could see lust in her eyes.

Tailor: Take this bra, Madam.

Babita: How can I take it? I have covered my boobs with my hands. Just hang it to my fingers and go outside.

Tailor: Maybe you could feel uncomfortable wearing this bra. I will help you wear it.

Babita: Shut up! This is how you speak with a woman?

Tailor shrugged and left curtain. Babita stared to wear bra but could not reach hooks at the back side. Bra too was tight. She thought she should have listed when tailor offered help.

Babita: Hey tailor. I need your help.

Tailor knew Babita could not wear bra herself. He deliberately gave her tight one.

Tailor entered curtain where she was standing with her boobs covered with her hands like she did previously.

Tailor: I offered you help already. You denied it.

Babita: Shut up and help me. This is so tight.

Tailor: Where is the bra?

Babita: It's on the floor.

Tailor bent down to grab the bra. He felt her fragrance emanating from her body which was intoxicating him.

Tailor: Please remove your hand.

Babita: Can't you do it with my hands on?

Tailor laughed for her remark. She too laughed at her own foolishness.

Babita: I will turn around and help me wear it.

Babita turned around from the tailor with boobs covering by her hands. After turning around she removed her hand from her boobs. Tailor can see her bare back which is making him mad. He could see semi boobs from her right side. His cock poked on her ass in that mini space.

Babita: Stay away from me. Your "thing" is touching me.

When Tailor was about to wear bra on her from back side power had been cut. Shop was filled with darkness. Both could not see each other but both can feel each others' presence. Babita's body was filled with heat.

Babita: Why this power has to go off at this time?

Tailor: I can't do anything about it, Madam. It happens.

Babita: Go and fetch a torch.

Tailor: You stay here Madam. I will go and fetch a torch.

When he was stepping outside he took her bra and blouse with him outside to tease her more.

Tailor: This torch is not working Madam. It seems batteries have been dead.

Babita: Oh god! What should I do now?

Tailor: Come outside Madam. Let's wait for power.

Babita was trying to find her blouse but could not find it.

Babita: Where is my blouse? It's not here.

Tailor: It's with me. You can come outside.

Babita: You bastard! Why did you take it out?

Babita thought there is no use of shouting this time. She reluctantly stepped outside with her boobs covered with her both hands. There was dim light shining though glass windows. They could not see each other faces except outlines of their bodies.

She never exposed her body to others like this. Thought she was feeling humiliated she was feeling thrill in exposing herself to a stranger.

Tailor: You have exposed yourself to me too much. Why can't you take your hands off of your boobs? I want to see milky boobs of yours.

Babita was furious hearing vulgar words from the tailor. She thought what more words he would use on her.

Babita: Have a shame on you for asking such question to a decent woman.

Tailor: You are no decent woman I know that.

Babita: Please I'm a married woman. You can't ask such thing.

Tailor: I'm not going to bite your boobs. I just want to see it. Otherwise you won't get your blouse back.

Babita felt helpless and agreed to his condition. She slowly removed her hands. She was feeling hot and wet in her panty. Her nipples were erected and protruding. Tailor brought his hands near boobs to feel it.

Babita: You said you just wanna see it.

Tailor: Just a touch won't harm you.

Babita let him feel her boobs. Tailor caressed her both boobs with his both hands and was moaning. Babita was also moaning with pleasure and could not tell him to stop doing it. Tailor brought her mouth near boobs to lick.

Babita: What are you doing? You said you just wanted to touch it.

Tailor: I have never tasted such boobs. You have beautiful and big ones. You must feel proud of yourselves for giving pleasure to a poor man like me.

Babita could not say no in this situation. Tailor took in right nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. He did the same with her left nipple. He stared chewing her all over boobs.

Babita: It's hurting. Please do it slowly.

Tailor: You will enjoy it. Just relax.

Babita: If you bite me like that your teeth marks will form on my boobs. My husband would notice it.

Tailor: Marks will disappear soon. Don't worry.

Babita was moaning with lust and pleasure. She didn't know she could enjoy sex this much with other man. Tailor was good at enjoying her boobs than her husband, she thought. She was submitting herself to tailor more without hesitation. After enjoying boobs for ten minutes Tailor was trying to remove his trousers.

Babita: What are you doing?

Tailor: I have given you pleasure. Now it's your turn.

Babita: I cannot do this. You took want you wanted. Don't tell me to pleasure you back.

Tailor: Please madam. I am a poor man. I cannot afford woman like you for pleasure.

Babita: You are blackmailing me.

Tailor: No Madam. You can look at my cock to see how hungry it is.

Babita's eyes stuck on his cock.

Babita: You manhood is large and huge. I can't take it.

Tailor: How long is your husband's?

Babita: Shut up! Do you think I'm a slut?

Tailor: Don't get angry Madam. Let's not spoil our moods. Let's just enjoy.

Babita: I never gave a blowjob to other man. I didn't gave it to my husband either.

Tailor: Do it now. You will get goods experience.

Babita was not in mood to argue with the tailor. She decided to do it as soon as possible. Babita took his cock in her hand and stroked it back and forth for a file. She bent down and took tailors manhood in her mouth. His cock felt soft and hard as well in her mouth. She took tailor's cock deep throat and started sucking it. Tailor was in heaven. He never though he would get to sleep with a hot woman in his life. Babita unknowingly grabbed his balls and started stroking it with her fingers.

Babita: You have to keep your public hair trimmed. Your public hair is entering my mouth.

Tailor laughed. After giving blow job for ten minutes he was still hard.

Babita: You have not cummed even after 10 mints. You have good stamina. I wish my husband could be like you.

Tailor: You need to learn how to satisfy a man.

Babita: My husband it orthodox and narrow minded. He never gave importance to sex.

Tailor: I pity you. I can give you an idea.

Babita: What's that?

Tailor: You can come to me where your husband is in office. I will satisfy your desires.

Babita: I'm not a street whore. Go and find others.

After 20 mins of blow job tailor cummed loads on Babita's face. Some cum fell on her saree and Babita licked remaining part.

Tailor: Get up and come to me.

vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers
12