Babita with Tailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babita: What do you want now?

Tailor: Untie your petticote and remove your panty.

Babita: See, you have already asked me to do beyond my limits. I can't do it anymore.

Tailor had put his hands on her buttocks and kissed on her juicy without saying a word. Babita's boobs were crushing on tailor's hairy chest. Surprisingly Babita didn't resist his moves. She was still naked in front of tailor without blouse on. Her petticote fell on the ground on one try. She is now in panty on her body without anything else.

Babita: Please don't make me do this. I can't cheat my husband. Your have already done enough with me.

Tailor: Do you want your blouse or not? Don't you want to go to your house?

Babita felt helpless and nodded yes. Tailor knew Babita needs sex deeply. She is just behaving as if this was his fault and not hers. Tailor pressed her round ass and pinched it hard.

Babita: Don't pinch hard it hurts.

Tailor: Do you want me to pinch your ass slowly?

Babita: You are too much.

Tailor: Aren't you liking what I'm doing to you.

Babita nodded yes shyly. Tailor made her sleep on the floor and undressed himself. He bent down and removed Babita's red panty. She had kept her pussy full shaved. Tailor was disappointed.

Tailor: You should not have shaved it.

Babita: I liked it shaved. I like to keep myself clean.

Tailor went to her legs and spread her legs apart. Babita given up resistance and started submitting herself to tailor. Tailor was kissing Babita's round and firm thighs. Tailor got his lips close to Babits's pussy and smelled it.

Babita: Chi! How could you smell it?

Tailor: Men love to smell cunt. Your husband don't do that?

Babita: He just fuck and leaves me.

Tailor licked Babita's cunt with his tongue. He inserted his tongue by spreading her pussy lips further. Now he was licking all over her pussy with passion. Babita was moaning uncontrollably. She never felt such pleasure in her life. Tailor continued licking for 15 mins and made her reach orgasm. Babita exploded with orgasm. No once but twice in 20 mins.

Babita: Thank you very much for giving me pleasure.

Tailor: It's not over yet.

Babita: What do you mean?

Tailor held is cock and brought towards Babita's pussy.

Babita: Please don't do it.

Tailor: You have come this far. Can't you let my little friend inside you?

Babita: It's not that. Your cock is huge. I can't take it. My mouth has been hurt already.

Tailor: Just relax. I will take care of it.

Babita thought of her husband. She never thought she would cheat her husband with a tailor. She can't help avoid tailor fucking her at the last moment after going through all these pleasure. She thought she would let him fuck and never see him again.

Tailor bought his cock towards Babait's cunt and rubbed his penis tip on her cunt. He slowly slid his cock inside hers without effort. Tailor wondered Babita could take huge cock easily. Now he was riding her non-stop. Both were moaning with pleasure. Babita felt enormous pleasure with tailor's cock inside her. Cock felt soft and hard as well. Babita was feeling second cock in her life after her husband's. Tailor huge body was crushed on her body.

Babita: Do it hard.

Tailor: Do it what?

Babiita: Fuck me hard and fast.

Tailor: What should I fuck?

Babita: You know what. Don't have me say it.

Tailor: I am not going to do it unless you say it.

Babita: Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt hard.

Tailor was humping her hard and hard. Babita was cooperating and enjoying his each hump. After 15 mins she exploded with third orgasm. He was about to release his leak in Babita's cunt.

Babita: Please pull out your dick. Don't explode your sperm inside my pussy.

Tailor: I can't do it. I am going to cum inside you.

Tailor could not control and exploded his sperm inside her. Babita was ecstatic when she felt tailor's sperm inside her. It was warm and sticky. Both were exhausted after long sex and took rest on the floor.

Babita was in tears. She was feeling guilty for cheating her husband. Babita dressed up and left shop with her fabric determined never to visit this tailor again.

12