Baby Batter Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

The door was ajar, and I saw him hunched over his keyboard with both hands on his joystick, engrossed in his computer game. Convinced that his bulky headphones would prevent him from hearing me enter, I strode up behind him and watched him play. Apparently, crosstalk was encouraged, since he shouted a steady stream of epithets into his microphone as he picked off enemy players.

I took a deep breath, then dropped my cum crusted black panties onto his keyboard.

"What the fuck?" he sputtered, swiveling his chair only to come face to face with my glowering eyes.

His reaction was priceless, and I struggled to keep a straight face. I glanced over to his pillow, letting him know exactly where I found the panties. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he tried to comprehend what I was up to.

He mumbled something unintelligible and paused his game. He ripped off his headphones and ran his fingers through his shock of black hair, brushing it aside.

I snatched up the panties and dangled them in front of his face. "I found these when I searched your room?"

His face turned beet red and he slouched back in his chair, looking defeated.

"And your computer," I added for good measure.

His jaw dropped. "You searched my computer?"

I moved in for the kill. "Your dad would be surprised to find out you jacked off in my panties... while you watched your porn collection."

A flash of anger erupted from his eyes. "What porn collection?"

"The one you tried to hide from me..."

He stammered, "I-I only viewed that in private mode... I didn't leave any tracks."

I chuckled. "You're clever... just not as clever as me. I searched your unused disk space until I found a partial video clip... then traced it back to your porn account."

"No way; it's password protected."

"You know cybersecurity is my job... I cracked your password in less than ten minutes."

His mood turned defiant. "I don't believe you."

I pushed him aside, launched his browser and logged into his account. I saw another flash of anger and worried I might be pushing him too hard. I eased up on him. "You've got excellent taste in porn, just like you dad."

Momentary confusion replaced his anger. "Huh?"

I clicked on a thumbnail of a redhead with long flowing hair, and fast forwarded to the middle of the video. She was bent over, cheeks spread, ready to take a monster black cock up her ass. "Bet you like jacking off to this one?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sneered at me. "Maybe I do, so what?"

His response flustered me, like he wasn't taking my threat seriously. I turned up the heat. "Don't fuck with me, I caught you red-handed and your dad is going to be pissed."

The mention of his father made him recoil. I could see the fear in his eyes; his voice was barely audible. "What do you want?"

Good, I was back on offense. I smiled and held up the specimen bottle.

"You want me to take a drug test?"

"Close," I said, "It's a specimen bottle for collecting semen."

He furrowed his brow. "Huh?"

"Your dad is no longer capable of fathering a child..."

I watched his face as the enormity of my demand slowly dawned on him. "You want to get pregnant... with my sperm?"

"Yes," I said, "Using in-vitro fertilization."

He looked skeptical. "Does Dad know about this?"

"No, and he never will. Any DNA match will be close enough that nobody will ever question who the father is." I dangled the panties in his face. "And this will insure your silence."

"You're blackmailing me?"

"Not to put too fine a point on it... but, yes, you could say that."

"You seem pretty sure of yourself."

His response was once again tinged with defiance. I softened my tone. "Look, you'll be helping both of us... your father and I want to have a baby together."

"Can't you just pay for a sperm donor?"

"You dad won't hear of that... he's too proud."

"When are you planning on doing this?"

"Next Wednesday... it will be one and done, and nobody will be the wiser." I glared at him, going back on offense. "And that's a secret you'll take to your grave." I tossed the specimen bottle to him.

He caught the bottle and held it up for examination. "You want me to do it now?"

I nodded, doing my best to keep a serious demeanor.

"While you watch?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I need to make sure you don't contaminate the sample." I had no idea if that was necessary, but I had to be sure I got what I needed.

He blushed. "I can't... jack off with you standing there."

I glanced at my watch, worried that time was getting away from me. I was just buzzed enough from the beer to do something reckless. "Do you want me to help you?"

He looked up, flabbergasted. He tried to be nonchalant, like this was a normal occurrence, but his voice cracked. Whatever he said sounded more like a croak.

I took that as a yes and hiked up my dress to slip off my panties. He got a quick flash of my pussy as I stepped out of them. I held them up and dangled them in his face, all but daring him to take them.

A wide grin crossed his face as he snatched them from my hand and brought them to his face. He took a deep sniff.

"Drop your shorts," I said in a commanding voice.

He used one hand to push his shorts down to his knees.

It took all the self control I could muster to stifle my reaction. His soft cock was enormous, easily twice the size of his father's. I couldn't resist reaching out and wrapping my fingers around its thick girth. I tugged it, lifting it so I could see its bulbous head. I felt an unexpected stirring in my loins. I was speechless.

He licked his lips. "Let me see--"

I cut him off by raising my foot to his chair and opening up my legs. This was no time to be timid. I fluffed up my neatly trimmed pubes while he ogled my pussy... just like I was ogling his enormous cock. He stiffened in my hand as I stroked.

He bit down on his lower lip as he stared at my pussy.

I used two fingers to open myself up, giving him a peek at my glistening pink gash. I fought against a sudden urge to bend over and take him in my mouth.

He took another deep sniff of my panties. "Why are these all sticky?"

I winked at him. "I just finished fucking your dad... some of his cum must have leaked out."

Whatever image formed in his mind forced a tiny squeak to escape his lips.

I stroked harder.

He dropped my panties and gazed into my eyes. His ragged breathing told me he was close. I grabbed the specimen bottle and aimed his cock into the narrow opening.

He grunted as a powerful rope of semen splattered against the bottom on the container. I gently milked his cock until I drained it of his precious contribution. I held up the bottle, pleased to see it filled well above the top of the measuring marks on the side.

The doorbell rang. A minute later, Paul shouted up to us, "Pizza's here."

I tucked Alan's softening cock back into his shorts and thanked him for the donation. I couldn't resist licking a droplet of cum off my hand while he watched, astonished by his good fortune.

*****

I woke Monday morning in high spirits. I had Alan's semen sample in hand and couldn't wait for my appointment with Dr. Baum on Wednesday. I fully anticipated good news within weeks. I placed a steaming platter of pancakes in the center of the breakfast table. "Dig in."

Alan barely acknowledged my presence. I couldn't tell if he was pissed by my treachery, or embarrassed that I'd jacked him off yesterday. No matter, I had what I needed, and Paul was none the wiser.

Paul put down the newspaper to load up his plate. He glanced over to me. "Did you see the news?"

I shook my head.

"The governor just suspended all elective medical procedures effective Wednesday. Isn't that when you have your..." He hesitated, not wanting to discuss our pregnancy attempt in front of his son.

Alan glanced up from his plate. "Because of COVID?"

Dismayed, I asked, "Do you think it will apply to us?"

Paul shrugged, "Probably... you better call the doctor and find out."

I excused myself from the table and made the call in private. I returned, doing my best to hide the grim news.

"What did he say?"

I lied. "He can see me this evening and get it done before the moratorium goes into effect."

"I'm working doubles this week," Paul said, "I won't be able to go with you." He was an ER nurse, it was all hands on deck for the duration of the pandemic.

I gave Paul's hand a gentle squeeze. "I understand, Honey, it won't be a problem. It seems like we all have to make adjustments to deal with this COVID thing."

Alan reluctantly cleaned up the kitchen while I got Paul off to work.

I poured a fresh cup of coffee and offered it to Alan. "We need to talk," I said, matter of factly. There was no hiding my predicament, so I didn't bother trying.

Alan's eyes lit up. "Is it true," he asked cautiously, "About moving up your... procedure?"

I gave him a wry smile. "I suspect you already know the answer."

His laugh bordered on an adolescent giggle. "So, tell me about Plan B," he said, taunting me.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

He shrugged. "Looks like I might get a chance to lose my virginity."

My jaw dropped open. It never occurred to me that he was a virgin... he was 19 years old, for God's sake. "Haven't you... dated before?"

"Hey," he said, "It's not like I haven't tried. Girls aren't much interested in geek gamers... what can I say."

"And last night... when I helped... you know."

"First time," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well," I said, "Don't get your hopes up. The only thing that's going to change is how you'll finish..." I let my words trail off, unable to verbalize what I needed from him.

Alan remained silent, forcing me to finish my sentence.

I steeled my resolve. "You need to finish inside me... instead of into a test tube; think of it as a direct deposit."

He shook his head from side to side, slowly. "I don't think so."

I furrowed my brow and raised my voice. "Why not?"

"Sometimes I post my game play on the web... so I always record myself in case I want to go back and see exactly how I did. When you walked in on me last night, I never got a chance to turn off the recording."

I stood over him and propped my hands on my hips, my arms akimbo. "So?"

"So, I have a video of you jacking me off... with full audio."

If he thought he could blackmail me, he had another think coming. "And you're going to show that to your dad?"

He seemed confused and shrugged his shoulders, unsure how to respond. Obviously he hadn't considered who he was going up against.

I snarled at him. "You really think you've got the balls to blackmail me?"

He babbled, "That's not fair... you did it to me... why can't I have what I want... you owe me."

His reaction confounded me and I was having trouble getting a read on him. Finally, it dawned on me. "This wasn't your idea, was it?"

His face turned a bright crimson.

Just as I expected, he really didn't have the balls to attempt this on his own. "Who did you show the video to?"

"No one," he stammered.

I glared at him.

"My friends might have been watching in real time when you jacked me off... I swear, I didn't show them the recording... honest."

"So, who's idea was it to try blackmailing me?"

"Lenny... it was Lenny... I told him it would never work. I'm so sorry, Libby... I shouldn't have done it."

I chuckled. Apparently Lenny was astute enough to understand the finer points of blackmail. "Easy big boy," I said with a wicked grin. "You said I owe you... owe you what?"

He blurted out, "You've seen my porn stash..."

I eyed him suspiciously. He wasn't very articulate... but I got his message loud and clear. If it wasn't for his gorgeous dick, I would have cut him off cold. I hated the thought of letting him think he got the best of me, but I was just horny enough to keep his hopes alive.

He took my silence as rejection. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. It's just that all I can think about is last night... I mean, no girl has ever jacked me off before... and it felt so much better than when I do it. It left me horny... for more."

"Relax, Alan, what you're asking for is a tall order, and you're only here for a week."

He blushed. "It doesn't have to be everything."

I grinned. "So, we can skip the gang-bang?"

He gulped, looking guilty as hell. "I'm sorry... Lenny told my friends that you could be blackmailed into it."

"It?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Can you blame them... after watching you jack me off they all have the hots for you. Hell, so do I... and now you're practically begging me to fuck you."

I smiled glanced down at the bulge in his shorts. "Maybe we should start with something simple, like a blow job."

His eyes bulged, and he nodded enthusiastically. He leaned back in his chair and slipped his shorts down to his ankles, taking his boxers with them.

I watched his enormous cock spring free and knelt between his legs. I kept my eyes locked on his as I licked the head of his cock with my wet tongue. "How's that?"

"Deeper," he said, "I want to watch it disappear down your throat... just like in the videos."

Gone was the bashful, moody teenager. It felt like he was directing me in a porno... and it was turning me on. I smiled. "I will... but just remember, I need you to come inside me, so give me plenty of warning."

He gripped his cock and forced it between my lips. "Okay, okay, I'll do it... just suck my cock... now."

His assertiveness impressed me and I gave him a knowing wink before snaking his cock down my throat until my lips touched his kinky pubes.

He took a deep breath and licked his lips. I pulled back off his cock and sucked in a quick breath of air.

"Oh fuck, Libby," he whispered, "That feels so good, do it again."

I took him deep and held him while I listened for any sign that he was about to blow. I needed to wiggle out of my tight jeans right now. I came back up for air.

"Oh my God, Libby, don't stop now."

I shoved my jeans down and extricated one leg while I kept sucking his cock. That would have to do. I bobbed my head several times until I heard a telltale grunt escape his lips. I jumped to my feet and hovered over his cock, griping it firmly with my hand. I pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and guided his bulbous cock head into the entrance to my slippery cunt.

"Fuck, Libby, I'm gonna come," Alan shouted, loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.

He filled my cunt like his father's cock never had, and I felt his eruption just as I bottomed out. I held him deep and listened to him grunt with each spasm of cum that shot up inside me. I used the muscles of my vagina to milk him dry, all the time imagining the beautiful baby that would soon be growing inside me.

"Did you come?"

I searched his eyes; could he really be that naïve? I tussled his thick, black hair. "Close," I lied, "Do you want to make me come?"

He froze, with no clue what to do next.

I giggled. "Just follow my lead," I said, unbuttoning my blouse and unhooking my bra. I cupped my breasts and tweaked my hard nipples. "You try," I said, placing his hands on my breasts.

He was hesitant, treating them like fragile eggs. "Like this?"

I licked my lips. "You don't have to be so gentle... pinch my nipples... hard."

He was a quick learner, and I felt desire for him blossom in my loins. I climbed off his cock and tossed the rest of my clothes aside. I stood before him and let his eyes wander over my naked body.

He thumbed my hard nipples and tentatively leaned in to lick my belly button.

"I'm ready for more," I said, hiking my ass up onto the breakfast table. I leaned back and propped myself up on my elbows. I raised my knees and planted my feet on the edge of the table.

Alan scooted his chair in close and wove his fingers through my kinky pubes.

"Lick me," I said, spreading my legs.

He was tentative, just like with my tits. I moaned when his lips touched the crease of my pussy.

I spread my legs wider, forcing open my slit.

He stared down at me, mesmerized by my glistening pink gash oozing cum.

"Lick me," I said, more forcefully than before.

He wrinkled his nose, unsure about tasting his own cum.

I smiled. "Your dad loves licking his cum out of me... it's one of his many fetishes. It's called a cream pie."

Apparently that was good enough for him. He started at the bottom of my slit, licking me with his broad tongue, all the way to the top. I pulled his head in tighter, mashing his face into my cum soaked pussy. I craved more, so I lifted his head and showed him how to find my clit.

He gazed into my eyes, his face glistening with my cummy juices. "Lick it... hard... it will make me come."

He perfected his technique in no time, fluttering the tip of his tongue against my hard little button. I lay back and freed up my hand to grasp two handfuls of his black hair, guiding his tongue to exactly where I needed it. My chest heaved with each ragged gasp for breath as he propelled me towards a massive orgasm. I shrieked as my body went rigid, consumed by the involuntary contraction of every muscle in my body.

He eased up, gingerly licking me as I came down from my orgasmic high.

"You did good," I said, propping myself back up on my elbows. "Are you hard?"

He nodded.

"Then fuck me... for real."

He stood and jammed himself into my crotch, missing my entrance be a mile.

"Ouch," I said, trying desperately not to laugh. "Take your time... use your thumb to probe for my entrance... then slip your cock into me."

He gripped himself and did as he was told, filling me with his enormous cock after finding his target.

"Ahhh," I moaned, wondering if I could come again. "Fuck me... hard."

He did, pounding me furiously as my body absorbed each massive thrust of his cock.

His heavy breathing gave way to fierce grunting.

I rolled up on one elbow and fingered my clit. "I want to come again... I want to come with you."

He lasted just long enough for me to get the job done. I was barely aware of his eruption inside me as my body convulsed with an even more powerful orgasm than before.

*****

I stood at the kitchen sink the next morning, fuming as I rinsed Paul's breakfast dishes. I shouted to him as he walked away from the breakfast table. "My doctor's appointment was last night... don't you want to hear about it?"

Last night was a cluster fuck. I had my in-vitro story down pat and wanted him to hear it while I fucked him. Exhausted from working a double shift, he literally passed out the moment his head hit the pillow. I tried again this morning, but he brushed me off, telling me he had to get ready for an early morning meeting.

He glanced back towards me, clearly annoyed. "Okay, but make it quick... you know I have to get to work."

I felt my blood boil. Not only did he leave he horny as hell, but I needed to make sure he understood that I would soon be pregnant. I barely kept my tone civil. "Dr. Bauer was pleased with the results... he all but guaranteed that it would work."

"Great news," Paul said, rushing out the door.

"And fuck you too," I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Alan said, walking into the kitchen.

I turned and glared at my stepson, ready to take out my frustrations with Paul on him.

He stopped cold and raised his hands in mock surrender. "What'd I do?"

I softened my gaze. "Nothing... things were a little tense this morning, that's all."

A look of worry crossed his face. "Oh," he said, "Did you tell Dad about... us."

Really? I shook my head in disbelief. "God no, Alan, nothing like that... it was just an argument."

"So, we're cool... I mean with Dad?"

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers