Baby Batter Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Come here and massage my shoulders; help me take my mind off your father."

I wore a baggy nightshirt and nothing else. His fingers dug deep into the knotted muscles of my shoulders, immediately loosening them up. I rolled my shoulders to stretch out the muscles as he used his thumbs to dig down between my shoulders. The heat of his touch radiated down my back. "You're good, have you done this before?"

"Not really," he said, "Does it feel good?"

"You have no idea."

As he worked his fingers down my back I leaned forward and propped my elbows on the counter. I could feel my night shirt bunching up and it occurred the me that he might be trying to cop a feel of my ass. My irritation with Paul was a distant memory, and my lust for Alan was in full bloom. "Your hands feel so good, keep going." I discretely unbuttoned the front of my nightshirt.

Alan pressed his palms into my back and ran them up my spine, lifting my nightshirt with them.

I felt the cool air of the kitchen fan on my nether regions. I glanced back to see him gawking at my bare ass and couldn't resist the temptation. "Want to take a closer look?"

"Can I," Alan said, bubbling with excitement. He dropped to his knees and stared wide-eyed into my ass crack.

"Lick me," I said, eager to feel his moist tongue in my crack.

He gingerly spread my cheeks and did as I commanded, igniting a fire between my legs with his soft tongue. It slithered along the length of my pink gash before heading north to rim my tight little rosebud. I was ecstatic with lust, and jonesing for his big cock.

"Are you hard?"

"Uh-huh," he said rising to his feet. He slipped his shorts down to his ankles.

"Then fuck me," I said, in a sultry voice.

He hesitated. "Where?"

I glanced over my shoulder to see if he was serious. He licked his lips and pressed his thumb up against my tight rosebud. I gulped, knowing exactly what he wanted. Taking Paul up my ass was one thing, but Alan was in a different league. I wasn't even sure I wanted to try it. I stalled for time. "Where do you want to fuck me?"

He moved his thumb out of the way and replaced it with the bulbous head of his hard cock.

"Say it," I said, wanting to hear it from his lips.

"In your ass... I want to fuck you in your ass."

I balked. "Start with my cunt... to get yourself wet. Then we'll talk about it."

He immediate filled me with his monster cock, taking my breath away. My only hope was to fuck him to distraction... and get him off before he realized what I was doing. I twerked my hips, concentrating every muscle in my body on his enormous cock.

"Oh my God, Libby," he cried out between gasps for breath, "That is so hot... and so tight."

I smiled, sensing I was gaining the upper hand. Unfortunately, my twerking had unintended consequences; an orgasm quickly bubbled up from deep in my loins.

I resorted to cheating, giving him a dose of the dirty suggestions Paul loved to hear. "Oh, Baby" I shouted, "Come for me... give mommy a giant cream pie."

He grunted with each twerk of my hips. I was sure I had him close.

"Fill me with hot cum... shoot me full of--" My knees buckled and only Alan's grasp on my hips kept me from slipping off his cock. I screeched as my body convulsed with an unexpected orgasm. I grabbed my crotch, like a junkie reaching for her next fix, desperate to maximize the pleasure radiating through my body.

He held me still and kept his cock buried inside me, doing everything humanly possible to keep from blowing his load.

As my orgasm slowly subsided, I glanced back to Alan. "Did you come?" I asked, hopefully.

His face broke into a wide grin and he shook his head.

I heaved a giant sigh, realizing what I was in for.

"You promised," he said, sensing my hesitation. He pressed his dry thumb up against my tightly closed rosebud, as if I needed reminding.

I closed my eyes. "Go easy on me... and use lots of lube."

"Lube?"

"Spit," I said, "Start with spit."

He dribbled spit down into the crack of my ass, then rubbed it all around my asshole.

"More," I said. I felt a big gob of saliva splatter against my ass. He used his thumb to push his spit up inside me.

"Use both thumbs," I said, wondering how I'd get the bulbous head of his big cock into my ass. He worked his thumbs, spreading me open and dribbling fresh spit into my ass crack.

"Okay," I said, "Now get your cock wet with my pussy juices... then give it a try."

I bit down on my lip to muffle my cry of pain as he gingerly forced the head his cock into my ass.

"Too much?" he asked, backing off just a little.

In truth, it was, but I was determined to soldier through the pain and give him what he wanted. After all, I'd done it many times with Paul. "More spit... then try again."

His warm spit soothed my burning asshole. I sucked in a deep breath and pushed back against his invading cock. He pressed harder, this time easing the slippery head of his cock past my sphincter. There was no disguising the excitement in his voice. "I'm in."

I pushed back, slowly devouring his cock until he had no more to give.

A telltale groan told me he was about to come. I jiggled my ass, generating just enough friction to get the job done.

"Oh fuck, Libby... I can't..."

He erupted inside me, painting my insides with rope after rope of his sticky white goo while I savored my achievement. I milked his cock dry, then patiently waited for him to soften before slipping off his cock.

*****

Alan hung up the phone just as I walked in the front door carrying a bouquet of red roses. My regular spa had quietly defied quarantine restrictions and opened surreptitiously for invited customers. I jumped at the chance and spent a luxurious two hours getting pampered. That, along with the roses, put me in a good mood. "Who was that?"

"Dad," he said, leaning in to smell the roses.

"Oh," I said, "What did he want?"

"He's worried you're really pissed at him."

"What did you tell him?"

"That I'd helped you calm down..."

I looked at him suspiciously.

"I told him that I fucked you... to calm you down. I left out the part about blowing my load in your ass."

I rolled my eyes, resisting the urge to clock him. "Seriously, what did you tell him?"

"That I'd massaged the tension out of your shoulders and suggested you make a trip to the spa."

Relieved, I asked, "Did he leave a message for me?"

"Yep, he said he'd try to get home between shifts... and make it up to you."

I glanced up at the clock; I had about an hour before his first shift ended. "What?" I said, exasperated by the shit-eating grin on Alan's face.

"Can I watch?"

"And how do you propose to do that?"

"I can hack the camera in the big screen TV and watch from upstairs... as long as you stay on the couch."

A week ago I would have been appalled at such a perverted suggestion. However, that was before I got a taste of my stepson's enormous cock. Just the thought of him stroking that monster while he watched me fuck Paul filled my mind with carnal thoughts. "Did he say what he wanted?"

Alan winked. "He asked me if you got your hair done up in pigtails."

I smiled. "You're in for a treat... he want's me in my sexy cheerleader outfit. Anything else?"

"Yeah, I told him I was going out for this evening."

"You seem to have thought through everything."

He beamed with pride. "Can I watch you get ready?"

I shouted back to him as I climbed the stairs to my bedroom. "Sure, but first get the TV ready... then you can watch me get ready."

I was just putting the finishing touch on my freckles when Alan bounded into my bedroom. "Did you hack the TV camera?"

He nodded, feasting his eyes on my sexy costume. "That is fucking hot... want to give me a little preview?"

Tempted, I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. Paul would be home in about fifteen minutes.

Alan saw me hesitate and pulled me to my feet. "I'll be quick."

I giggled and tugged on my pigtails. "I bet you will."

He reached under my skirt and grabbed my ass. I bent forward and rolled my white panties down over my ass cheeks.

He reached into my crack and rubbed my hairy pussy.

"Lick me," I said, jackknifing my body until my pigtails touched the floor, I wrapped my arms around my calves to hold the position.

"Holy fuck, Libby," he said with a look of astonishment. "Where did that come from."

"Gymnastics training... it's a long story."

He dropped to his knees and attacked my open pink gash with his tongue.

"Mmmm," I cooed, "Don't forget my ass."

He licked my crack from top to bottom, then returned to rim my asshole.

"Take out your cock," I said, breathlessly.

He ran his rock hard cock up and down the length of my crack getting it wet with my slippery juices. He positioned himself at the entrance to my cunt, eager to thrust himself into me.

"Wait," I said, rising up.

"What?"

"If you stretch me out with your cock... your dad will know what I've been up to."

"Fuck, Libby, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Hey, I want it as bad as you do... but we have to be careful. I don't want your dad asking too many questions."

Alan stroked his cock. "At least blow me."

I dropped to my knees and licked the head of his cock while I stroked his hard shaft.

"That's better," Alan said, watching me devour his cock.

I furrowed my brow and looked up into his eyes. "Don't come in my mouth."

He rolled his eyes, exasperated.

"He'll taste it." I pushed him back down on the bed. "We're almost out of time, you're going to have to jack yourself off."

"What the fuck, Libby?"

"Don't worry," I said, taking his hand and wrapping it around his cock. "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

"Can I at least have your panties?"

I stepped out of them and draped them over his face. He stroked his cock, too horny to protest further.

I pushed his legs up just enough to expose his balls so I could lick them. I sucked them into my mouth one at a time until I heard him moan for more. He stroked harder.

I licked my way down his ass crack.

"Oh yeah, Libby, do it," he said, realizing where I was headed. He drew his legs up, opening up more of his ass crack.

I rimmed his tight asshole, just like he'd done to me moments earlier.

"Ahhh," he cried out, as he pounded himself even harder.

I forced the tip of my tongue up against his asshole, trying to force it open.

He tucked his knees into his chest and grunted, loudly.

I got the tip in and wiggled it all around.

"Oh fuck, Libby... I'm gonna come."

I jammed my thumb into his ass and rose up to watch his cock erupt, spraying hot sticky cum all over himself. I smiled as the last dribble of cum spilled onto his belly. "Looks like I'll need a fresh pair of panties.

"Fuck, Libby, you never cease to amaze me."

I pulled on fresh panties and checked myself out in the mirror.

"Hey," Paul shouted up the stairs, "I'm home."

I smoothed out my skirt and winked at Alan. "Showtime!"

*****

Alan raced for the stairs the moment his dad walked out the door. He awkwardly kicked off his shorts and boxers off as he stumbled his way down the stairs.

I lay sprawled out on the couch in front to the big screen TV, idly twisting a strand of my pubes into a tight knot.

"Nice job," he said, coming to a stop between my legs. He gazed down at the cum oozing from both my holes. "You were so fucking hot... and dad, I can't believe you got him off three times. He was a fucking animal."

I smiled, beaming as I looked up at him. "So, how did I measure up?"

Alan couldn't tear his eyes away from my crotch. "Huh?"

I scooped a dribble of cum off my chin and spread it over my hard nipples. "To your porn girls... how did I compare to your porn girls?"

Alan stroked his long shaft. "Who needs porn when I can watch the real thing?"

I drew my knees up and spread them open. "Want to try sloppy seconds?"

His eyes lit up and he squatted down so the head of his cock was lined up with my crotch. "Which hole?"

"Try both," I said, slathering my nipples with more of Paul's cum.

Alan positioned his hard cock at the entrance to my oozing cunt.

I moaned softly as he filled me with his monster cock. "Suck my tits... I want you to taste your dad's cum."

He lifted his head and wrinkled his nose.

I chuckled. "If you want my ass... you better do as I say."

He took a tentative taste... then dove in for more.

"Good boy," I said, now jam that monster up my ass before I change my mind."

Alan blindly probed for my ass while he continued sucking his dad's cum off my nipples.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as he slid his hard cock all the way up my ass in one smooth motion. "You're so much bigger than your dad."

Alan looked me in the eye, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm in..."

I gritted my teeth. "No shit." I watched his face as he pumped my tight ass, wondering how long he could hold out.

"I'm close," he said, gasping for breath. "Can I come on your face... like dad did?"

I nodded and bared my teeth, giving him a target to shoot for.

He pumped me hard, taking himself right up to the edge before pulling out.

I reached for his cock and aimed it while he stroked out rope after rope of pristine white cum. By the time he drained his cock, sticky white goo covered my face and dribbled onto my breasts.

He dropped back down to his knees and leaned in to lick his cum off my tits, gingerly tasting himself.

"Looks like you've developed a taste for it."

He nodded as he eagerly licked my face clean.

*****

Afterword

Watch for Chapter 02 coming soon.

A newly pregnant Libby continues to indulge her stepson's porn fantasies... until she gets busted by her suspicious husband. Her quick thinking transforms his anger into lust with a promise to fulfill his cuckold fantasies... with his own son. The chapter concludes with Libby fulfilling her stepson's gangbang fantasy... while her husband watches.

Thanks for reading my story. If you are so inclined, please write a review or leave a comment.

Taylor VanCannon