Baby Bobbi Gets A Futa Auntie!

Story Info
Mommy Alexis brings home an extra-special sex-friend.
11.2k words
4.79
13.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again! This is Bobbi. Hopefully, I'm your favorite sexy-story narrator. If this is the first story of mine you're reading, fear not! I can get you up to speed in a hurry.

I live in the Coastal Alliance, where life is good and sex is even better. I'm twenty years old, and I'm a live-in baby-girlfriend to a gorgeous futa-mommy named Alexis Chase. Together, we have all kinds of sexy adventures -- often with friends!

I usually say that there's only three things people really need to know about me, but I've decided to expand that list to five. That's the quickest way to get everybody on the same page.

First and second: I'm really pretty, and I have an awesome butt.

Third and fourth: I love sex, and I'm really good at it.

Fifth: I'm 'gender fluid,' which sounds like a sex juice. What it means to me is that I'm always slipping and sliding between thinking of myself as a boy or a girl. It's all about the moment, and the company. I don't want to spoil anything, but in this story, a very special guest really likes thinking of me as a boy.

If you don't know what futanari are, well, you just need to find a new address. Why? Because you're living under a rock!

That's it! Enjoy the story!

* * * * * * *

Mommy has an important government job. She goes to work five days a week, and works for six or seven hours with only one big break. Not only that, but she has to wear very serious and professional clothes. Sadly, that's not one of her kinks. She sacrifices a lot to help make the Coastal Alliance -- and even the whole world -- a better place.

I know it's selfish, but all of that makes me feel even prouder and happier when I help Mommy cum. Everyone deserves to cum lots and lots, but she really, really deserves it. As a futanari, she also really, really needs it.

Every morning, I help Mommy by taking her first big load of the day. After eight or nine hours of sleep, she's built up a whole lot of delicious futa-cum. On her work days, it's extra important that she get it all out. Sexual frustration can be fun in small doses, but not many people want to stay frustrated all day long. Mommy says that futanari are especially sensitive to sexual frustration, and so she needs her baby-girlfriend to take good care of her.

Unlike Mommy's, my 'job' doesn't demand any big sacrifices. I love taking care of Mommy sexually. She loves taking care of me too. As a live-in baby girlfriend, my life is easy street. That's not just good for me; it's good for you too! It gives me lots of time to write sexy stories.

This morning, like every work morning, I wake up to the tickle of Mommy's tongue. Today, she's licking me all over my face and neck, getting me ready for her cock. I get tingles all over, and I feel my lips getting stretchy, hot, and extra wet. I let her finish coating my skin, and then seek out her tongue so she can coat my mouth and throat too. I need her futa-saliva all over me and inside of me. It contains special chemicals that make cute little boys like me able to take big, thick, powerful cocks like hers.

These makeout sessions are really fun. Both of us get to go a little crazy. Mommy gets to stick her tongue in my mouth as deep as it can go, and I get to chew it and suck on it. It's fun to get aggressive sometimes. It's passionate. It shows how much we need each other.

Some mornings, Mommy will put her SofTex ring around her futa-cock. That keeps it soft, which also means it stays smaller. If she's running late, or has to go into the office early, it makes sense. It doesn't feel quite as good for her to cum with it on, but I make up for it with my awesome sex skills. With some futa-saliva and some extra lube, I can get my whole hand inside of Mommy's bum and really work her giant, swollen prostate. She loves that extra stimulation. I love the idea that I'm not just giving her extra pleasure, but also milking her completely dry. I imagine her at work, fully satisfied and able to focus - well, for a few hours, anyway - all thanks to me.

This morning, though, I feel her futa-cock swelling and hardening to its full thirty centimeters. I scooch closer to Mommy and straddle it. My own stiff little penis -- well, little compared to Mommy's futa-cock, anyway -- rubs against her tummy. I love feeling the combination of her soft, smooth skin and the powerful muscles underneath it.

When our makeout session slows down a bit, I open my eyes and smile dreamily at her. I know she wants my mouth; the makeout session was really intense. I just don't know how exactly she wants it.

She smiles back at me. It's loving, but it's also hungry. It's horny. Her beautiful, deep-blue eyes flash those same feelings.

Still, Mommy is very responsible. Before we take care of her needs, she reminds me that today is a special day. She caresses my face, and then my body. I do the same to her. Then I nuzzle into her breast and start suckling. She doesn't mind. She knows I'm listening.

"Bobbi, honey," she says, "remember that I'm bringing a special friend home from work today."

"Mmm-hm," I happily hum into her breast.

"So you'll dress up a little bit before we get home, right?" she asks.

"Mmm-hm," I reply again.

"Good boy," she says.

She pets my blond hair, rubs my back, and lets me enjoy a few more moments savoring her tastes and smells. Below my smooth balls and plugged bum, I feel her cock start to pulse in time to her heartbeat.

Mommy's been planning this playdate for about a week. It's with one of her work friends, Fiona. I've never met Fiona in person, but we've traded holopics and holovids. She's a futa, like Mommy. She looks a little more traditional; she's a bit taller and more muscular than Mommy is. Her futa-cock is about six centimeters longer when it's fully erect. She has smooth, chocolate skin and long, straight, jet-black hair.

I think Mommy's face is prettier than Fiona's, but Fiona's is quite striking. Her brown eyes radiate confidence and authority. Her sharper, more angular features are still very feminine, but they remind me a little bit of a big hunting cat, and also a little bit of a falcon or a hawk. I definitely wouldn't want her to be mad at me, but honestly, I can't imagine that that would ever happen. I'm a little angel -- or a little devil, but only if you ask nicely and Mommy says it's okay!

Fiona's also been really nice to me in our holo chats and net messages, and that counts for a lot in my book. She's asked me all about my favorite books and shows, and even said she'd love to read my sexy stories. In one of our holovid chats, she told me that I had the cutest little white butt she's ever seen in her life. That counted for a ton!

Mommy pats that very same butt and kisses my head, letting me know that it's time to get started. "Bobbi, baby," she says, "I'm feeling really frisky this morning. I want to fuck you. Is that okay?"

I know she still means my mouth. She wants to fuck my mouth and throat. I stop suckling and look into her eyes. I pull myself up to her lips and give her a kiss.

"Of course, Mommy," I tell her. "Do you have my special drink?"

She does! Mommy is super smart, and always plans ahead. She reaches back to the nightstand on her side of the bed and fetches the cup. I smell the rich aroma. Mommy says it's made from futa-saliva, futa-cum, and futa-pheromones, with some of that miraculous Alliance-science tossed into the mix. That means it does what Mommy's futa-saliva does, only it can reach more places inside of me faster, and take effect faster too.

Futa smells and juices send people into a wonderful, horny haze. This special drink is also an express ticket to that same delightful destination. Since Mommy's going to fuck me this morning, I don't have to worry about staying focused. I can enjoy the ride. I can let her wonderful futa-cock do all the work, and then take a big load of her futa-cum directly into my tummy.

Mommy's eyes flash again. I can tell she's had a fun, sexy idea. Instead of handing me the cup, she dips her fingers inside of it and spreads the thick jelly all over her breast. I beam at her, and then start licking and sucking it right off.

It's delicious, and nursing it from Mommy's breast makes it taste even better. I can tell that Mommy's enjoying my mouth and tongue too. That makes me happy.

I fall into the haze. My whole body feels warm. I can feel my little penis bouncing, and my rear pink hole throbbing around the plug. I'm really horny, but it's a special kind of horniness. It feels like my sexy parts are already being pleasured, and are lazily drifting towards a nice orgasm without a care in the world.

Mommy applies another coat, and I lick and suck that one down too. She pulls down the bedsheet so that we're both exposed. Once my special drink has coated my throat and tummy, Mommy gently repositions me on the bed. I'm upside-down relative to her, and a little far away; I have to be, because Mommy's futa-cock is just so big.

I can see it throbbing just below my eyes. A little pearl of pre-cum is shaking on its tip.

"Ready, baby?" Mommy asks.

"Yes Mommy," I answer dreamily. I open my mouth, and it comfortably stretches wide.

Mommy's giant futa-cock slides into me, and the rest is kind of a blur.

I feel so full! My mouth and throat are being stretched so much, but there's no pain. It's not even uncomfortable. I feel like I'm being fed giant pieces of my favorite meal, over and over again. My mouth, tongue, throat and tummy are all saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" because this is exactly what they want and need. My body gets warmer and warmer. I close my eyes and try to suckle on the thrusting futa-cock like it's a giant nipple. It's certainly going to give me a lot of milk!

Somewhere near my little penis, I hear Mommy grunting and groaning. She's having a great time. I'm so glad. She's so considerate, though, that she never once forgets to play with me while she's fucking me like this. I feel my small nighttime plug sliding out of my bum, and then feel it replaced by Mommy's tongue! My throbbing rear hole starts saying, "Yes!" too, and then it starts feeling all tingly and stretchy.

Once the tongue leaves, I feel something stiffer at my rear entrance. It must be one of Mommy's long, nimble fingers. It slides into me easily. I moan happily around Mommy's giant futa-cock.

It's not going to take Mommy long to feed me. I can feel her thrusts change. They get more aggressive, but also shallower. Less of her futa-cock withdraws from my body each time.

Mommy replaces one finger with two. There's no discomfort at my other end, either. It just feels pleasantly stretched and full. Then she finds my prostate. It's much smaller than Mommy's, and can't produce nearly as much cum, but boy does it like attention! I yelp with joy. It probably would have been a squeal, but, well, my vocal cords are a little preoccupied at the moment.

I also feel Mommy's hot mouth engulf my little penis. I feel so many different kinds of pleasure at once that I don't even know how to describe them all. Mommy's cockhead swells up deep in my throat, and her pelvis pushes hard into my nose. Hot futa-cum shoots down into my tummy. I feel a wave of pride and accomplishment. I've helped Mommy again. I love her so much, and she very clearly loves me.

All of those wonderful feelings join together and trigger my own orgasm. When I cum, my whole body shivers. My juice streams out like pee would, except that all that shivering and shuddering halts and then pushes the stream, over and over again. It's like having a hundred tiny orgasms in a row. Once Mommy's gotten most of the futa-cum out of her own body, she triple-tickles me and draws out a few final shivers. Zings of electricity shoot between my prostate, my rear hole, and my penis. Once she knows I'm totally spent, she eases out her fingers and lovingly licks me clean.

The haze, the orgasm and the general lack of oxygen all combine to knock me out. It's not dangerous; it happens all the time. I know Mommy will take care of me while I'm asleep, so I don't feel scared at all. I actually slide between waking and sleeping a few times in the next... I don't know, half an hour or so? I remember bits and pieces. All of them are good.

Mommy tells me I took her load like a good little boy, and that she's very proud of me. She sounds happy and relaxed. That makes me happy too.

Mommy rubs my back and lubes up my bum, then eases in an extra-large plug. She reminds me I need to be ready for our playdate this afternoon.

Mommy locks up my limp, fully-satisfied penis in its cage, so I don't get into any mischief while she's at work.

Mommy kisses me on the cheek, says she'll miss me, and that she can't wait to see me again this afternoon. She tells me Allie, the maid, will be here in about an hour.

I love her so much. I feel so safe here in her wonderful house. After I hear Mommy leave through the front door, I let the big load of futa-cum in my tummy carry me away to a wonderful post-orgasm nap.

* * * * *

I only wake up because I have to use the bathroom. I yawn and stretch out on the bed, then get up to take care of business. I'm mostly out of the futa haze, but I still feel a lingering warmth in my tummy. It radiates weakly through the rest of me. Mommy says it's like having a single glass of wine. You're not really buzzed, but you still feel a little looser. I don't drink alcohol. Why would I? I have futa-cum.

I remove the big plug and let the toilet do its job. Toilets in the Coastal Alliance are great. I don't get super excited about pee and poop like some people do, but I have to admit: doing your business on one of these fancy, modern toilets is always a pleasant experience. They take care of everything perfectly, except for a little bit of wiping at the end to dry yourself completely. I can understand why some people would try to make it sexy.

I take a quick shower after that. You probably guessed that our showers are just as ingenious as our toilets. I'm done and dry in less than ten minutes, clean as a whistle.

I clean my plug, re-lube it, and put it back in my bum. It's a little intense, but still pleasant. Maybe I won't be bouncing and skipping around the house quite as much I usually do. My penis is still limp from my wonderful orgasm, but even as the day goes on, the cage will never really hurt it. I actually like how my penis pulses against the pink plastic as it regains its vim and vigor. Mommy says the cage isn't actually plastic, but something more environmentally responsible. I let her worry about all of that stuff. That's what Mommies are for.

I slide on a pair of pretty satin-blue panties. They're low-cut bikinis, which I think is my favorite kind. They show off my soft, smooth, flat tummy to well below my belly button, and have enough coverage on both sides so that the comfortable material rubs against both my cage and the plug base whenever I move around. Most importantly, they hug my amazing butt so that nobody misses the show. I think I look great in them. Everyone who's seen me in them so far has agreed. Thongs do show off more of my skin, so they're pretty great, too, but if panties are all you're wearing near your waist, I think bikinis win the prize.

I also put on some quarter-length socks. I like those too, and I think they make for a good pairing with the panties.

Allie comes over at some point. She's the pretty young maid that Mommy is trying to seduce. She makes me a light breakfast of sliced fruit and honeyed toast. She has a little something, too, and we chat about books and popular holo shows. She's really nice to me, and Mommy says she does a great job with all the chores too.

Her schedule this semester lets her come over for a few hours three times a week. I hope we stay friends even if her schedule changes. Once she's done with school in a few years, well, it's hard to say. That's a long time from now. We should enjoy the people we're with while they're here, rather than worrying about stuff that's years away.

As far as making her an official sex friend, though, well... things have been going a little slower than Mommy and I thought they would. Her boyfriend, Jason, is still being stubborn and jealous. The good news is that Allie is now completely on board with our plan. The three of us are officially in cahoots!

"If Jason's going to be stubborn," she told us, "then I can be, too. If he wants to get his cock inside of my ass, he's going to have to do it here, with the four of us all together."

Ordinarily, I'd be really sad that two people aren't enjoying bum pleasures with each other, but I think Allie has a point. Jason needs a wake-up call about how silly he's being. If Allie being equally silly makes him see the light, then we'll just make up for lost time once he's our sex friend too.

In the meantime, I still get to service Allie's delicious pussy whenever she has free time during her shift. Recently, she's also let me lick her bum. I'm not allowed to penetrate her rear hole with my fingers or tongue unless she tells me it's okay, but I'm just happy that I can pleasure her in a new way. She also lets me help her re-insert her training plug. She's gone up two sizes in three weeks! She says that since the plug needs to go back inside of her anyway, it doesn't count as me penetrating her. That makes perfect sense to me. Allie is very smart. That's one of the reasons that Mommy and I like her so much.

The rest of my morning is spent reading, watching holovids, and even working on another one of my sexy stories. I'm not sure what this one is going to be called. I'm thinking maybe "Twice The Futa, Twice The Fun!" or "Mommy's Work Friends Are Wonderful Sex Friends Too!" Obviously I can't finish the story yet, so I'm not going to commit to a title. After all, as it continues to unfold, the author and narrator might get a sudden jolt of inspiration.

He might get it right up his bum!

Today, Allie arrived early and will be leaving before Mommy gets home. She helps me put together three nice salads for lunch, and then we hug and kiss goodbye.

When it's almost time for Mommy to come home, I go and put on a thin little cami shirt. I also replace my quarter-length socks with some thigh-highs. Mommy said that an outfit like this will send just the right message to Fiona: that I'm definitely in the mood for sexy fun, but not pressuring her to go full speed ahead right away.

I spend some more time writing, but I'm mostly just waiting for that special alarm to go off on my holopad. It triggers when Mommy's car gets close to the driveway.

When it does, I leap off the couch!

...well, okay, the plug inside of me is really big, so it's not exactly a leap. It's more like an enthusiastic half-pushup and a pivot. Still, the enthusiasm is what matters. Mommy's almost home, and Fiona is with her!

I set the table and get the salads out of the fridge. Then I walk over to the door between the living room and the garage. Mommy and Fiona walk in, and I'm there to greet them.

"Welcome home, Mommy!" I say. "And welcome to our home, Miss Fiona!"

Mommy gives me a big hug and a kiss, and then starts taking off her work clothes. Fiona is very considerate, and doesn't start stripping right away. Instead, she leans down a little bit so that we're closer to eye level with each other. She doesn't quite make it, though, because -- wow! - she is tall. Mommy's almost fifteen centimeters taller than me, and Fiona has another five on her at least.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you in person, Bobbi!" Fiona says.

I can tell she means it. I can also see that she wants to eat me up for lunch -- or for dessert, if she and Mommy can restrain themselves. That makes me feel great. I already knew Fiona was beautiful, but seeing her -- and smelling her -- in person is a whole new experience. She's so powerful and in-charge. It's crazy, but even here in Mommy's house, Fiona feels like she's the shot-caller. She's just got that look, and that poise.