Baby Bobbi Gets A Futa Auntie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many parts of my body are crying out with pleasure, rewarding me with feelings of fullness, rightness, and completeness. Mommy's and Auntie's futa-cocks push me along that river towards a passive, submissive orgasm with every thrust. I suckle on Mommy's cock, swallowing nonstop. My bottom hole stretches, throbs, and twitches around Auntie Fiona's even-bigger cock.

It's only a few moments before I get that extra-special feeling from way up past my bottom hole. It travels all the way back down to that pink little entrance - now stretched out to the max - and then takes a sharp turn upwards into my spine. It travels in a wiggly line all the way up to my brain. Auntie Fiona is bumming my brain. She's sending it into dreamland.

I'm experiencing flashes of images, sounds, and ideas that wouldn't make any sense to somebody who's awake. They're little sex dreams, zipping and zapping inside my head. Every new thrust from Auntie Fiona's gigantic futa-cock triggers a new one, and all the other jolts just keep bouncing around with it.

Mommy once told me that this feeling deep in my bum had a silly, dirty name in the old world. They called it 'poophoria.' Thanks to Alliance-science, now anybody who loves getting mega-stuffed to bum-finity and beyond can experience it safely, and at maximum intensity. All they need is something big back there. Futa-cock fits the bill -- or, should I say, fits the bum?

It's incredible. It makes getting bummed a whole new experience. I feel that intense relief, rightness, and satisfaction of pushing out a giant poo, and I also bounce back and forth between two different kinds of orgasms: warm and wet, or electric and hole-quivering. The 'poophoria' never fully goes away, though. It just fades into the background a little bit when I have one kind of orgasm, then gets stronger once I'm finished, then recedes again when I'm about to experience the other kind.

So much fluid leaks out of my penis that it's almost a stream. My bottom hole quivers in delight around Auntie's giant brown futa-cock, sending more electricity up my spine and into my brain. It isn't long before her massive member has both melted me completely and milked me dry. All that's left is the 'poophoria,' plus a feeling of completion -- of having done everything that I've ever needed or wanted to do.

It's an amazing feeling, but so strange, because it's also the absence of a feeling. It's the total absence of sexual need. Some people feel that way all the time, because they just don't care about sex. It isn't like that for me, though. For me, it's one side of a coin. The other side is total sexual satisfaction. It's like if you ate just enough delicious food to be not-hungry, and then discovered that being perfectly not-hungry let you leave your body and fly around the world like a happy ghost.

In addition to all that, I'm serving Mommy at the same time. As wonderful as I feel physically around back, I feel just as good emotionally in the front. The two feelings meet in the middle, and the warmth they create is like heaven. Getting double-stuffed by Mommy and another futa is the full package. It had better be; I don't think I have any room left!

Then I imagine Allie below me, teasing my nipples and sucking on my little penis. I shudder through one more set of orgasms -- the best yet, even though I'm exhausted and drained -- and pass out. I've been fucked unconscious again, and I loved it.

Once again, I drift in and out. Once again, everything is perfect. It's better than perfect, because now I have two strong, sexy futas watching over me -- taking care of me. My brief moments of consciousness are like more of those zippy, zappy, sexy dreams that Auntie Fiona bummed into my brain, except that these make a little more sense.

I feel my tummy fill up with Mommy's thick futa-cum.

I feel the insides below it fill with Auntie Fiona's.

I hear them both cry out their ultimate pleasure and release.

All of those sexy mini-dreams join together and trigger another tidal wave of pride and accomplishment. I've helped two futas cum at the same time. They loved my pretty, sexy body so much that they filled it to overflowing with futa-cum. I swear I still feel those feelings even when I drift back into darkness.

I hear Mommy telling me I did so well. Fiona says the same. They tell me how pretty and sexy I am. They caress me all over, and gently clean my body with damp synth-cloths. I feel so appreciated and so loved.

I hear Fiona say something to Mommy about my treatments. I've never had any, so that's confusing - but apparently I have? Apparently my insides are now perfect for taking futa-cock. I don't fully understand it, but it makes me so happy. I'm perfect for Mommy.

I feel someone lovingly insert my electro-stim retention plug. Then I feel the fun little zaps that tighten up my supremely-stretched hole. That will help me keep all of this wonderful futa-cum inside of me.

I feel four strong arms and hands gently lay me down on my side.

I feel the tickle of those little nose tubes, and then the cool, fresh sensation of oxygen flowing into me.

I feel the ultra-soft bedsheet drape over my naked body.

* * * * * *

I wake up to sex noises. Like I said, I'm really smart about sex stuff. Even half-awake and drunk on futa-cum, I know that sex is happening. If I'm right, it's happening just a meter away, on the other side of Mommy's big bed.

I realize that somebody took off my thigh-high socks while I was asleep. I'm naked except for my plug. I take the little tubes out of my nose, and immediately I'm hit with the thick smell of futa... everything. I giggle a bit, because I know I'm going to slip into the futa haze again while still drunk on futa-cum. I'm going to be a silly, stupid, horny mess. I'm going to love it.

I peel off the sheet and sit up. I rub my eyes, stretch a little bit, and seek out the source of the smells and sounds.

When I turn my head, I see one of the sexiest sights I've ever seen. My day just keeps getting better.

Auntie Fiona is face-down, ass-up. Her large futa-cock is soft below her; It's twitching and dripping cum. The tip is resting on the bed, but the rest of the shaft is flopping in a steady rhythm. She must have put her ring back on.

Auntie Fiona's big breasts are rippling too. She's so muscular that they barely swing or sway, but they're definitely feeling that same rhythm. Her eyes are shut tight, and she's biting into a pillow, hard. She's grunting and groaning -- halfway to screaming, even. Her noises are getting muffled by the pillow, which makes them even sexier.

Then I look back towards Auntie Fiona's bum. I shouldn't be surprised by what I see, but, in my defense, I am cum-drunk and slipping into a futa-haze again. My eyes get wide. I see a giant white futa-cock slamming in between Auntie Fiona's muscular brown cheeks. I realize that that forceful fucking rhythm is coming from Mommy!

Mommy Alexis is bumming Auntie Fiona from behind, and, my goodness, she's doing it with so much force that I'm surprised the house isn't falling down! Whatever Mommy spent on this fancy bed, I think it was worth it. How on Earth could I have slept through any of this otherwise?

As if that image and those noises weren't sexy enough, Mommy and Auntie are also playing a fun sex game while they fuck. There's a thick, black collar around Auntie Fiona's neck, with a leather leash attached to it. Mommy Alexis is gripping the end of it in her hand, which is also digging into Auntie's muscular ass near her hip. Her other hand is doing the same to the other cheek. Her own breasts are bouncing, and her toned, gravity-defying bum is flexing and straining with every thrust.

My penis gets hard in a hurry without me even touching it. My hole twitches around my plug. I get hot. This is so hot.

"Take my giant cock, you fucking bitch!" Mommy growls.

She releases her grip on Auntie's ass only to give it a powerful smack, then grabs it again. She isn't holding back. Auntie Fiona screams -- full-on screams -- into the pillow.

"Say it!" Mommy yells. She lets go with other hand, and yanks on the leash.

Auntie Fiona's mouth opens. Her neck and head snap up; her strong back arches.

"Fucking make me, you bitch!" she yells. "Fuck me to death! Fucking earn it!"

Mommy will. She never stops fucking, even when she slaps Auntie's ass or growls at her. I see the sweat dripping down her body, but I know she'll never get tired. She's in a frenzy. She's a fucking machine and a fucking animal. I'm overwhelmed by how powerful she is. I feel scared that maybe she'll do that to me someday. My penis and my hole both twitch and throb.

I kinda want her to.

Mommy turns and looks at me. I see storms and wildfire in her deep blue eyes. Somehow, though, she breaks free of her frenzy to really look at me. She smiles, and it's kind. Her lips tell me everything without making words. I can practically hear them anyway:

"It's just a sexy game, baby. Everything's okay. We love each other. We love you."

If she were fully in her right mind, she'd have noticed my throbbing little penis. She'd already know that their sex game is turning me on. I still love that she wants to reassure me. It means she cares about me even more than her own fun.

I give her a silent message of my own. I flash my baby blues, bite my lips, and then put a finger up to them. I ask permission.

Mommy's eyes flash again, this time with new excitement. She tilts her head down to Fiona's soft, dripping cock. I raise my eyebrows impishly. I get the picture. When it comes to sexy fun, I'm an expert.

I hurry down to Fiona's leaking tip and lay down. I maneuver it into my mouth. She smells and tastes so good; sometimes I forget how great it is to actually taste futa-cum on my tongue. So much of it goes straight into my tummy.

I know Mommy is in charge for this sex game, so I don't worship Auntie's cock. I tease it. First I flick my tongue into her big cum-slit, then against the underside of the cockhead, right where it attaches to the shaft. I move my hand up and tickle her smooth, brown balls. I let my fingers drift back, finding that ultra-sensitive spot: the sealed lips of her futa-vagina.

Fiona's voice changes. She's not in charge anymore at all. It's strange and exciting to hear her voice get high, breathy, and desperate. She acts like she hates what's happening, but I know that's all part of the game. I know she really likes it.

'Oh no, Bobbi!" she gasps. "No no no! You'll drive me crazy! You'll make me give in! I can't give in to Mommy! Oh god!"

We all know that Auntie's "No no no!" means "Yes yes yes!" Mommy would never do this to anybody who didn't want her to. Auntie Fiona would never exclude me from such a fun game in my mommy's house. I keep tickling her most sensitive spot. Her eyes widen and her mouth opens. I make my baby blues coy and playful, and stick out my tongue all the way so she can see it teasing her limp futa-cock. This is a big taboo for futas -- which, ironically, means that most of them really like it. They're supposed to be dominant penetrators, unless of course their futa-vagina has unsealed. They're supposed to 'own' their sex partners, getting them hazy, horny, futa-cum drunk, and ready to take their futa-cocks again and again, whenever the futa wants. The only thing kinkier than submitting to another futa like this would be submitting to a boy or a girl -- maybe even to a baby-girlfriend.

Mommy's growls get more confident. She grabs Fiona's ponytail with her other hand. She wraps the leash around one, and the hair around the other. As she does, she leans over Fiona's body and pushes her back down into that ultra-vulnerable doggy-style position. Her breasts touch Fiona's back. Her erect nipples rub against it in time with the power-fucking. She starts nipping behind Fiona's collarbone, wordlessly rumbling her dominance all the while.

Fiona doesn't bite the pillow this time. She knows she's almost 'lost.' She knows Mommy's about to conquer her.

Fiona squeals and shudders. Her eyelids flutter. Futa-cum streams out of her soft cock and directly into my mouth. It's more watery than futa-cum usually is, but it's still delicious. The dominant flavor is sweet, followed by tart, and then smoothed out again by a hint of honey. In the background, I detect heavy cream; that's probably the flavor that comes from her big futa balls. Mommy power-milked most of this batch out of Auntie's prostate.

Mommy bites into Auntie's flesh, and her muffled voice strains. She pushes a massive orgasm out of her futa-cock. The two futas shake violently, but in two very different ways.

Fiona cries out. Her voice is equal parts ecstasy and defeat. The words quiver in her throat. "I'm your bitch, Alex!" she says. "I'm your bitch!"

Once the two of them come down from their orgasms, the sexy game shifts into its next stage. Mommy stays dominant, but gets very gentle and loving. I take her cue and stop teasing Auntie Fiona. Instead, I gently lap up the last of her cum, and caress the length of her soft shaft. I find the places that are less sensitive, and offer soothing touches.

Mommy gives Auntie Fiona low, gentle reassurances in between kisses to her collarbone, cheek, and ear. I can just make them out.

"See now, baby?" she says. "Doesn't that feel good? All you need to do is accept your place, and everything feels so much better. Mommy loves good little bitches. She treats them so well. You'll love being Mommy's limp little bitch. You'll forget all about using your cock to fuck. Mommy will fill you up and make you cum from your ass every single day. Mommy's superior cock will milk you dry. Soon you'll have a pretty little penis, just like Bobbi's, and we'll get a nice white cage for it."

Fiona mewls. "Yes, Mommy," she says. "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you, too, Fi-Fi," Mommy says. "Now be a good little bitch and thank Bobbi for helping you learn your place."

Mommy withdraws from Auntie Fiona -- Fi-Fi, now, until our game is done. She slides a big plug into her fucked-out bum and gives her ass a few loving taps.

I scramble over to my side of the bed and let Fi-Fi crawl to me. Her eyes look so different. Her face has even softened a bit, though that shouldn't even be possible. She's still flushed from her submissive bum-based orgasm, and that submission radiates towards me too. Mommy's pushing this sexy taboo almost to its limit, and Auntie Fiona's completely on board.

"Thank you for helping me learn my place, Bobbi," she says. "May I please show you my gratitude with my mouth?"

I spread my legs and lay back on the pillow. "Yes you may, Fi-Fi," I say. "You may also use your hands to tease my nipples while you suck. I would like that very much."

"Yes, Bobbi," she says.

It turns out that Fi-Fi is excellent at sucking little baby-girlfriend penises. Her tongue and mouth feel heavenly against my smooth skin, and her hands do wonders for the two ultra-sensitive spots on my chest.

Mommy hands me the leash, and then cleans up a bit. I can tell she's stealing glances from time and time. I lay back, close my eyes, and let Fi-Fi take care of me.

I have a wonderful little orgasm. There's barely any juice, but that doesn't matter. With so much stimulation to my nipples, the climax happens all over my body, not just in my penis and prostate.

I gently pull the leash, urging Fi-Fi up towards me. I turn on my side, and she mirrors me. I give her a tender kiss on the lips. I taste a hint of my own sweet flavor.

I lovingly stroke our new pet. "You did that really well, Fi-Fi," I say. "You made me feel so good. You're such a beautiful pet. I want to pet you, give you scritches, and give you hugs and kisses all day."

"Thank you, Bobbi," she says. "I love you."

I feel a wave of happiness wash over me. I know we're playing a game, but I think Auntie Fiona might really mean it. I decide to test the waters. "I love you too... Auntie Fiona," I say.

Her eyes light up. She gathers me up into her arms and kisses me. We have a wonderful post-cum makeout session with each other. She even lets me suckle on her breasts again.

Eventually, Mommy interrupts us with a friendly "ahem."

"Oh," Auntie says. "Dinner reservations."

She pulls away from me. I know she doesn't want to. Futas need to keep their strength up, though. Unlike me, Mommy and Fiona haven't eaten two helpings of futa-cum since lunch.

Auntie Fiona gives me four more delightful kisses: nipple, nipple, mouth, and forehead. I roll over on my back and splay out. Mommy comes over and locks my limp little penis in its cage. Fiona did a good job cleaning it off, so it'll be fine until my shower.

Auntie Fiona sheds the collar; Mommy slips on her SofTex. The two of them clean up and get dressed. I slowly ascend from the depths of the futa haze -- enough so that I can talk about something other than sex, at least. I'm buzzed on futa-cum again, after all. I'm not going to be fully 'with it' for awhile.

Mommy and Auntie look very pretty in their casual clothes. They have some support for their breasts and holsters for their cocks, but they don't have to cover up like they do for work. I walk them to the garage door.

"Now Bobbi," Mommy says, "Auntie Fiona and I are going to have a nice dinner out, and then I'm going over to her place. I'll definitely be home before tomorrow morning, but in the meantime, Mary from across the street is going to come over and babysit you."

"Oh... okay, Mommy," I say. "Mary's nice."

I would never question or disobey my Mommy, but I've got tricks. I'm sending all the signals. I'm giving her the guilt trip.

I'm not fibbing; Mary is nice. Thanks to Alliance-science, she's still healthy, fit, and pretty at sixty years old. If you tried to compare her to someone from the old world, you'd probably pick out somebody twenty years younger who'd had a few kids, but worked hard to stay in shape. Whenever she babysits, she fingers my bum and lets me suckle her big breasts. She also likes playing with my feet, which I'm happy to let her do. She'll have a temporary code to my cage so she can give it its full cleaning while I take my shower. It'll be a fine night -- just fine. I'll get some writing done, maybe.

It's just in the way I say it, you know? She's 'nice,' just like my night will be 'fine' if I stay here.

"So, what are you guys going to do at Auntie Fiona's?" I ask.

Mommy narrows her eyes. I can tell she's not really mad, but she's pretending -- just like I'm pretending that I'm not asking her to tag along.

"Well, Bobbi," Auntie Fiona chimes in, "after the fun game we just played, it seems only fair that we go to my house, where I'm the Mommy, so that we can switch places. It's like chess. One color of pieces has a slight advantage, so you need to play an even number of games."

I know about chess. Nobody really plays it anymore, but we studied it in school, as part of the history of computers. I put my hands behind my back and bite my lip. I look down at the floor, then gaze back up at Auntie Fiona.

"It was a really fun game," I say. "I'm glad I got to play with you at the end."

Mommy looks at me. She looks at Auntie Fiona. Auntie is too polite to say anything out loud, but she's got tricks too.

"Fine!" Mommy sighs out. She rolls her eyes. "Let me make a few calls. Bobbi, quick shower, dressed in a hurry; we're going to be at least five minutes late as it is."

"You could stay over," Auntie suggests. Her voice is still light and breezy. She's still letting Mommy be in charge. That's going to change after dinner. I'm a little scared, but also excited.

Mommy hands Auntie her purse. She unlocks my cage and then scoops me up like I'm weightless. She walks quickly towards the bedroom, and gives my bum a few playful swats along the way.