Baby Boy Pt. 05

Story Info
Opposite attracts........A final encounter!
6k words
4.53
7.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Lovelies, sorry for the late update. It's hard to find time to write these days. Sorry.

Elli's Point of View

I have been depressed since I came back from Jamal's house. We didn't necessarily talk when he dropped me off. I tried to invite him inside my home, but he declined. That was the last time I saw and heard from Jamal, and it has already been two weeks. This time around I took the initiative to call him several times. Every time he gave me some bullshit excuse that he was busy and couldn't talk. I was super unhappy about the whole situation. Whenever I was with Jamal, he gave me the feeling that I was the most precious thing to him. When we are separated it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me. It was confusing as fuck. Jamal dominated my thoughts all the time and knowing that I couldn't have him broke my heart. I couldn't eat nor sleep.

As fate will have it, I unexpectedly met Jamal at a party. As usual, he began flirting with me and I let myself be seduced by him again. After all, that's how I met him, at a party. He would kiss me briefly when no one was paying attention or slap my ass. I was riding high on our erotic flirtation. It thrilled me that no one knew we were fucking on the low though we pretended to be just acquaintances.

"Come home with me, baby boy. I want to bury my cock deep in your ass." Hearing Jamal whisper that in my ears over the loud music turned me on. Of all the people at the party, he wanted me.

"My ass is yours, Papi. Anytime. Anywhere!" I sassed which was probably courage from the alcohol.

"You slutty boy. I'll wait outside for you." Jamal licked my neck before leaving. I waited a couple of minutes before leaving the party too. Thick strong arms engulfed my small frame in a hug from behind just as I stepped outside in the open.

"I can't wait to fill your needy holes with my cum." I moaned at his filthy words and his huge bulge pressing against my ass.

"Jamal, can we talk first?"

"Elli, don't start." He removed his arms from around me and started walking towards a parking lot.

"Why not? We'll be great together." I followed him.

"Just don't complicate things. I like the way things are." Jamal wouldn't even turn to look at me. Why was he so afraid to commit to me? To me, it seemed like he couldn't keep away from me so what was the problem?

"Well, I don't like it. We can't meet randomly, have sex, and then break contact till we meet again. It's exhausting and depressing not knowing shit. I want more. I want all of you to myself." He stopped dead in his tracks. He turned around to face me. Silence fell upon us after pouring my heart out to him.

"Elli how many times must I tell you this? I can't give you that." My heart started beating wildly in my chest. I couldn't for the life of me understand why he was so sexually attracted to me yet didn't want to be with me. My brain couldn't comprehend his behavior.

"Seriously Jamal? Why not?" My heart was constricting painfully and breaking into tiny pieces. "Don't you like me?" I was getting anxious and overwhelmed with emotions. "Even a little bit?" I added in a whisper.

"Let me drive you home." He sighed dramatically to deflect from my questions.

"You know what? I'll go back inside with my friends. Take care, Jamal." I was so fed up with him and his games.

At some point, even I have to take a hint that he's not just that into me, so I went back inside the house. What made matters worse was that Jamal didn't try to stop me. My whole body was shaking badly when I entered the party house. Not wanting to face my friends in my emotional state, I escaped to the bathroom. I closed the toilet seat to sit on it. After a few breathing exercises, I was able to calm myself down. In hindsight, I regretted ever meeting Jamal at Chester's party. My life would have been boring without him, but still better than me being frustrated all the time and chasing after him for months. There was a persistent knock at the door which I ignored.

"Elli it's me, Chester. Open up." I cleaned myself up before opening the door.

"Hey," I said when I came face to face with Chester.

"Hey" He stepped inside the bathroom. "What's going on? You've been off lately"

"I'm fine" It pained me to lie to Chester. He's a good friend and has always been there for me.

"Just know that when you're ready to talk I'll be here." He promised. I went over and hugged him. My emotions were perfectly conveyed through that hug. To get over the asshole, I drunk so much that I don't even remember how I got home. The hangover the next day wasn't worth it though.

*****

Being alone all the time in my Penthouse was becoming unbearably lonely. I was running out of things to distract myself with. Slowly, I started moving back to my parent's home again. I kept sleeping over in my old room when I visited and later started staying over longer. Today was not any different when I decided to stay over at my Parent'. After we had dinner together, I went upstairs to my room to be alone till I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I called out.

"Elli, can I join you?" My mum said, peeking her head through the door.

"Sure mum" She entered and laid beside me on the bed.

"You know you're always welcome here, right?" She asked as she turned to face me. I nodded yes. "Your father and I are always happy to have you here, but I have to ask is everything ok with you?" I could hear the worry laced in her voice.

"I know, mum. I'm having man trouble and I don't want to be alone." I whispered, and I felt my eyes welling up. What angered me was that I couldn't discuss my situation in details with anyone because I didn't want to give Jamal's identity away. I was afraid to get him in trouble with my family, especially my dad. I didn't want anything to happen to his career.

"It's always about a man, isn't it?" My mum smiled at me. "You can talk to me, and I promise I won't judge you!" My mum further assured me, and I contemplated her offer.

"He wants something casual, and my stupid heart went ahead and fell for him without my permission! Now I want him and he doesn't want me. Why can't I let him go?" I was trying with all my strength not to break down. Unrequited love is so fucking painful and hard to explain to someone.

"That's a hard one. You can't help who you love, and you can't force people to love you. It's frustrating. I know, but you'll get through it. We've all been there." She pulled me to her arms, and I let her. My mum kissed my head like I was still a child before leaving the room.

It's strange, frightening even, how you can go from someone being a complete stranger to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them because you sure as hell couldn't imagine being without them now. Yes at my age I was young, and most people would consider me to be dumb and naïve, but it's true when I say that I loved Jamal more than anything and, as cheesy as it sounded, he was my anchor. I turned on some classical music to drown my sorrow which then lured me to sleep.

***********

In the middle of the night, I heard my phone ringing which I decided to ignore. It was probably my friend Chester calling to meet up for some party. I wasn't in the mood for any of that, so I ignored the call. My phone rang again prompting me to check the caller. To my surprise, it was Jamal calling me at three in the fucking morning. This was definitely a booty call, so I hesitated for a while before picking up.

"Hey princess." He said cheerfully as soon as I picked up.

"I think you called the wrong number." I tried to keep the hurt out of my sleepy voice.

"There's only one Princess in my life and his name is Elli." He admitted and my stupid heart fluttered, forgetting how much pain this same guy kept putting us through.

"Jamal, don't mock me." I heard him chuckle to himself. My heart skipped a beat in a way I wasn't expecting it to do. I was so weak when it came to him....... weak and senseless!

"I'm not, baby boy. You always cultivate simple classic looks that fit you so well. You're a pretty princess." He assured me. Jamal's rich voice was so relaxing and sexy at the same time. I didn't immediately respond rather I heard him breathing heavily on the phone.

"Is everything alright?" I was a little worried. He cleared his throat loudly before answering.

"I want to do things to you that when you think about it the next day, you'll be disgusted with yourself but equally turned on." He replied, and I realized that his voice has taken on a different note, one that I knew too well from spending the weekend with him. Two could play that game.

"Mmm......I miss you manhandling my body. I want to sit on your face and feel your stiff tongue deep inside of me as you feel my body. Jamal nobody feels as good inside me as you do. I can't wait to feel you push into me again." It shot out of me before I had time to think about it. Jamal was grunting lightly at this point which was turning me on. He was breathing hard. I knew my lewd words were affecting him.

"Then why are my hands not tightly around your throat and in your panties right now?" Jamal questioned me. My cock had the audacity to jump at that. Jamal degrading me was a super turn on and I could feel myself leaking.

"Because you won't pick my calls. I could be riding your hard dick right now to oblivion, but you don't want that though." I moaned in the phone speaker. I missed his shlong inside of me, stretching all my holes.

"I want you to do something for me, baby boy." His voice sounded firm and rough.

"Anything! Just ask, Papi." I dropped my voice a few octaves to sound sexy and sensual.

"I want you to put your index and middle finger in your mouth and suck on it. Make sure to coat them with as much saliva as you can." Jamal instructed.

"Mmmmm....." I hummed whiles sucking on my fingers.

"Now rub those wet fingers on your hole for me" I obliged.

"Fuuck! It feels so good. I'm pushing my fingers in me. It's a tight fit, but I'm trying to finger fuck myself......ooooohhh" I was whimpering and moaning. I pulled my sweatpants down and palmed my hard weeping dick.

"Use those wet fingers to abuse your hole for me like I'm on top of you and mercilessly thrusting my rock-hard cock in and out of you!" Jamal began to moan and grunt deep in his throat. By now I was breathing hard myself. To drive Jamal insane, I switched to facetime, and he gladly accepted. Now he could see the live image of me lying on my back, naked and fingering my puckered hole like a cheap camwhore.

"Fuck Elli......You're such a naughty boy!" He was busy stroking his fat cock with one hand whiles holding the phone with the other. His naked ebony skin was glistering with sweat. He looked devastatingly sexy.

"Do you like what you see, Papi?" I spread my ass cheek to show him my asshole. Jamal watching me play with myself thrilled me immensely, sending pleasurable tingles through my body. "You could be eating my hole out right now so passionately, sticking your stiff tongue in and out to get me ready for your huge dick." I entered a finger in my hole shortly after sucking on it. "You could be spitting in my mouth, or you could be forcefully pushing your veiny thick cock in my tiny whole, abusing me for your own pleasure." I licked my lips sensually.

"Shit......I'm getting close Elli......more!" He pleaded. He must really want to cum because Jamal has never begged me for anything.

"You want more?" I moaned loudly. Jamal looked like he was about to jump through the phone to devour me on my bed. "Like this?" I zoomed in so that he could perfectly see me spread my cheeks again and push in and out for him to see my puckered hole winking at him. "My asshole could be sloppy and drenched with your thick hot cum right now whiles you watch me push it out of my abused gape hole for you to admire your handy work on me." My balls drew tighter to my body with my cum churning violently in my balls. I knew I was a ticking bomb, ready to explode my own cum on myself. The sound Jamal was making made this possible and I immediately came all over myself.

"Oh, Fucking sexy!" Jamal remarked.

"I know right? But we can't be together, right? Why do you treat me like crap then come around like you can't get enough of me?" I sounded so whiney. Was I that insecure to let a man treat me like an option? I had to know.

"What?....... What the hell, Elli?" He asked perplexed. I have just cum all over my stomach. Jamal was still hard as steel and here I was turning the conversation away from sex.

"Exactly! What the hell?" I ended the call before he could say anything else. Feeling empowered, I ignored all the calls and messages from Jamal. I was done being his plaything. I wasn't a toy he could play with when he was bored or horny.

Heartbreak is a funny thing, right? We all know it's going to happen, yet we are never prepared for it. We underestimate its power. It's like giving a murder a gun and expecting not to be killed. We believe the murderer will not kill us. We believe if we give them our hearts, they will not crush it. Hearts shouldn't be crushed. They should be cherished and protected. I wish someone would have told me this earlier, but in the end, we all must go through this experience on our own. I pulled the covers over my cum covered body and slept.

A week later I was feeling better. Meditating has been helping me get him out of my system. My infatuation with him wasn't healthy. I needed to take control of my life again, so I started spending more time with friends and family. It was hard at first, but I was coping just fine later.

*********

Jamal's POV

Elli wouldn't speak to me no matter how much I called or messaged him. I guess he was really done with me this time, and I couldn't accept that. Why must we put a label on everything? To find a way back to Elli, I slowly pressured his father to invite me over for dinner under the pretense to talk with Elli and Mr. Walton about a project. I was desperate. Clients loved to see you have a "steady" private life instead of fucking around with everything that moved so I brought an old fling, Rebecca, to dinner. She was there to impress the Waltons which she was aware off. Deep down I wish that might make Elli jealous so that he'll run back to my arms.

The Waltons received us warmly in their home. I was informed that Elli would be joining us later. We started making small talk to get to know each other. All four of us made our way to the dinner table after the introductions. I was about to take a seat when my eyes landed on Elliot. We locked eyes and for a moment time stood still for me. I stood frozen at my spot. I couldn't even move a muscle. Elli looked even more beautiful than I remembered. Believe me, I'll recognize those deep blue eyes everywhere. There were so many emotions swimming in those eyes.

I have been dreading this day ever since our sex video call. Nervously, I smiled at him and to my surprise, he returned my smile, but it didn't reach his eyes and lacked the usual warmth. To my dissatisfaction, I had to sit across from him. I wasn't ready to face his accusing eyes.

"So, how's business, Michael?" Mr. Walton asked me.

"It's been very stressful lately." Mr. Walton nodded his understanding. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Elli roll his eyes annoyingly at me. He still hasn't forgiven me. At least he wasn't screaming at me.

"You're awfully quiet tonight, Elli." Mrs. Walton remarked and the table went quiet with all eyes turned on him. I was curious too. Was I the only one feeling the tension? He looked composed and his face was blank of any emotion. It sent a chill down my spine, and it wasn't a good one. This was not my Elliot. He must be disgusted with what was unfolding before his eyes. He looked uncomfortable to be around us.

"I've been practicing a lot for my performance. I'm just tired." Elli finally broke his silence.

"Or maybe you're just jetlagged from flying around so much lately." Mrs. Walton revealed and Elliot rolled his eyes at her, but the smile on his lips suggested he was just playing with her. Those soft cherry lips. All the days and nights I felt them on my own lips or wrapped tightly around my dick......Fuck! I had to focus!

"So, Elli you've been flying around for work?" I stared him straight in the eyes. He began chewing on his bottom lip to avoid speaking. It might not have been his intention, but him chewing on his bottom lip was doing something to me. His tongue darted out and licked his lip sensually. Fuck! I was losing the battle of keeping it together. I have missed him so much.

"No, I've been hanging out with a friend lately. He's been showing me around the world." Elliot replied and my heart nearly stopped. The audacity of him to tell me that and innocently sip on his wine with a smile like he just didn't purposefully hurt me.

"That sounds so romantic. To have someone take you around the world." Rebecca said making matters worse for me.

"Yeah, breakfast in New York and dinner in Paris is a flex. It's so refreshing to have someone wanting to be with you and making you a priority. It feels amazing." Elliot's parents turned to watch him curiously. I guess they weren't aware of his romantic partner either, yet they said nothing.

"So how did you meet him?" Elli asked Rebecca tilting his head in my direction. They were all staring at us expectantly, waiting for an explanation.

"We met in high school," I said curtly.

"Oh, mine then it's about time he put a ring on it don't you think?" Elli asked.

Rebecca blushed crimson red. I knew she would like that. She knew we were here as just friends and nothing more.

"What girl wouldn't want that," Rebecca said dreamily, trying to brush off the situation as normal. My mouth went dry, and my heart started galloping away in my chest. What was I going to do? My eyes went to Elli, and he was focused on his food.

"I'm sure he only has his eyes on you, Rebecca." Elliot quietly took off his loafer. Discreetly, under the table, he moved his feet to my crotch area and slowly rubbed my cock with his feet. Caught off guard by his sexual advance, I spit out my wine and began coughing. This did not stop my traitorous cock from hardening under Elliot's dainty feet.

"Are you alright?" Elli asked innocently, faking concern with his feet still rubbing my cock under the table. The little brat was happy with himself.

"I'm alright. Sorry about that." He didn't even stop when I gave him a side-eye. Why was this making me so angry? Sure, this meant I could have Elliot back, right?

Rebecca was getting on my last nerve with the way she kept on flirting with me. She knew she was only doing me a favor and nothing more, yet she kept slipping too deep into her role. Maybe the wine was getting to her head. It took everything in me not to roll my eyes every damn time she faked a laugh as a means to touch my arm and comment on how firm my muscles are. To make things worse, Elli was enjoying every minute of it, laughing along with her.

"I'll get more wine from the basement" Elliot announced.

"I'll help you with that." I excused myself to follow him outside.

"It's fine. I'll be right back." He sounded dejected......such a spoiled brat.

"I just want to admire your parents' immerse collection of wine." I winked seductively at him before following him out of the dining room. Once we were out of sight of his parents, I pushed Elli against the wall in the hallway.

"Get off me!" Elli whisper-yelled at me.

"Who the fuck have you been seeing?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"That's none of your business. Who I fuck these days shouldn't concern you." Elliot shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Watch your mouth baby boy," I warned him. He wanted to get a rise out of me, and that shit was working like magic.

12