Baby Boy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or what?" Elliot dared me. I guess he was feeling confident with his Parents nearby.

"Don't test my patience, Elli." I put a hand around his throat and squeezed a little. "Are you looking for a spanking little one? I'll turn you around right here in your parents' hallway and spank your naked bottom so hard till you scream for everyone to hear you so keep up the attitude with me if that's what you want." Elli swallowed visibly and I knew I was getting through him.

"I've been traveling on my own." He confessed.

"Atta boy" I moved in to kiss him, but he turned his head to the side, and I kissed his neck instead.

"My parents might see us!" He wasn't convincing enough as he said this. My tongue licking his neck was arousing him.

"You should have thought about that before playing with my cock right in front of your parents." I smiled knowingly at him. "Were you jealous that Rebecca was getting all of my attention?" I pulled away from his neck to take a good look at his face. Elli sprung on me with a force, kissing me hard on the lips. Though I wasn't expecting that I kissed him back with the same aggressiveness. We struggled for dominance rolling beside the walls in the hallway till we slowed down and the kiss turned tender.

Elliot pulled my shirt up to my chest and I felt goosebumps and little sparks of static dancing over my skin. I wasn't sure whether they were from the somewhat chilly hallway or from his hands gently skimming my skin, either way, it was a magical feeling that caused me to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy. It didn't matter to me that we could be caught by Rebecca or his parents.

"It feels good to see that I still have some effect on you, Papi." Elli sounded sad.

"You'll always have that effect on me. You have no idea the power you have over me." It was the truth. I couldn't get rid of him no matter how hard I tried.

"Don't do that Jamal. It's cruel. Don't fill my head with fantasies and hope."

My lips pressed against Elli's neck again, kissing him up to the ear. I took his earlobe in his mouth and bit slightly on it causing Elli to moan out loud. "You're so easy to tease, baby boy." I stared him straight in the eyes and continued to lick his neck. "You never fake your reactions. I fucking love that about you." I whispered in his ear before I sensed his hand rubbing my crotch area. At this point, my breathing was coming out short and hard. My whole body was tingling with sensations only Elliot can bring out of me. Someone clearing their throat stopped us.

"Mum, dad it's not what it looks like" Elli jumped away from me. Oh, Fuck! I'm ruined.

"OK! What does it look like Elli?" Mr. Walton asked.

"Jamal...... I mean Michael and I were just talking." Elliot stuttered.

"Oh No! Elliot, what have you done?" Mrs. Walton sounded disappointed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Walton this is absolutely my fault and I take full responsibility." I couldn't let Elliot take the heat alone.

"Michael, you came to my home with a company, and here you are all over my son. What responsibility do you want to take here? Elliot wait upstairs and Michael I want you to leave my home." Mister Walton left no room for argument.

"I'm not a kid you can send to their room. I don't even live here anymore. Well, I'll leave too" I've never seen Elliot this angry. Both his parents and I were shocked to see him like that.

"Elli please calm down." I tried to diffuse the situation. I knew how much he cared for his family, and I didn't want to be the source of problems.

"I'm just so sick of everyone treating me like a child. And yes, Jamal and I have been sleeping with each other for a while now. But don't worry it's nothing serious. This is no reason to punish him for anything. I'm sorry Rebecca." Elliot confessed and I finally registered that Rebecca has joined us. This was unbearable and I felt bad about the whole situation.

"Don't be sorry Elli. MJ and I are just friends. Well, we used to have a thang, but not anymore. I now understand why he wanted me to come along." After Rebecca said that Elli turned to me.

"You're such a coward!" Elliot has never been disrespectful to me. "I'll be in my penthouse. I need space." Elliot turned to leave and for the very first time in my life, I felt the fear of losing someone.

"Elliot please!" I hugged. "I don't want to cause any problems. I know you love your parents. Just go upstairs with Rebecca and let me talk to your parents, ok? Please!" I whispered in his ears.

Elliot was understanding and left with Rebecca. I was let to face his Parents alone. To my surprise, they weren't angry about the whole situation. They just didn't like the idea of me being with Rebecca and their son at the same time, so I had to explain everything to them. They cared for Elliot. They requested dinner with my mum which she accepted the invitation. It felt like they wanted Elliot and I to get married yet the idea of that didn't scare me, but rather excited me.

After a long talk with Elliot, we both decided that we'll spend the weekends together at my place and at the appropriate time he'll move in with me. In the contrary to my fears, spending the weekends with Elli weren't suffocating like I thought it would and I found myself wanting more and more of him. I was addicted to his presence at my house. The only people shocked about our relationship were our friends. They were all clueless that we've fucking each other without their knowledge. It was hard for me to answer the question of me being gay. I'll say bisexual or Elli-sexual because nobody came close to how he made me feel sexually and romantically. I was absolutely in love and attracted to the little slut. He knew all the right buttons to push.

*****

Elli's POV

I laid there in Jamal's huge bed transfix on his spartan-built body as he took his time to undress in front of me. I used the waiting time to play with my pulsing hole. I was going out of my mind with need. I spread my legs wider and moved one hand between my legs after coating my fingers with enough saliva. I drew circles on my tight, winkled hole whiles watching Jamal slowly take off his clothes. My other hand went to my nipple as I pinched and pulled on them. Jamal couldn't take his eyes off my naked body.

I was totally drunk on lust, acting wonton like a bitch in heat. I raised my legs in the air towards my chest, signaling Jamal that I was ready to be filled with his cock. I moved my hands down and spread my cheeks to show him my cinnamon ring. He moaned loudly when he saw my twitching hole.

"I'm all yours Papi," I said with hooded eyes. I groaned in my throat and raised my head a little to see what was going on when I felt his wet tongue swipe my puckered hole. Jamal's head was between my legs eating me out.

"Oh shit!" I cried out when his wicked tongue entered my now loosened hole. His tongue was hot, wet, and perfect. He darted that tongue in and out of me, over and over as I writhed underneath him. "I've missed your wicked tongue......mmm" I groaned in pleasure.

"More than my cock?" Jamal asked and went back to fucking me with his tongue. My head was trashing on the bed from side to side. I felt like I was about to pass out. He moved up a bit and took my weeping dick in his mouth. He sucked hard and fast on it. There was no teasing about how he was bopping his head up and down.

"Fuck I need your dick in me now." I pleaded as I shut my eyes tight, yet he didn't stop. He just took the base of my shaft in his hand and squeezed hard to stop me from cuming.

"Not yet baby boy!" My eyes flew open, and I was ready to curse him out till he silenced me with a searing kiss, nearly sucking my soul out. "Patience my little darling. I'm officially marking you as mine tonight. There's no need to rush things." Jamal winked at me, and my insides turned into mush.

"I need you to fill my hole. Fuck me like it's the first and last time." I begged.

"As you wish my willing slut." He said whiles stroking his own dick. His muscles flexed and I couldn't take my eyes off him. How did I get so lucky? A man who knew exactly what I needed in and out of the bedroom. My thought was interrupted when I felt the first finger probing at my chute. The finger went in easily after he has loosened me up with his tongue. Then he added a third finger and I hissed at the slight pain.

"I want my cum to be dripping out of your hole even days afterward!" He whispered into my ears. I felt the mushroom head press against my entrance as he lined up between my legs. He pushed hard and I felt him pop inside. The immediate pain was expected with his long thick cock. I never thought I'll ever complain about the size.

"It hurt so well." My dick became hard like a rock. I loved the fullness and pleasure mixed with pain. My mind was reeling. Jamal smiled so cutely at me, and it warmed me inside.

"You're so tight, baby boy. How I've missed being buried inside of your hot hole." He groaned. Jamal leaned down and kissed me all over my face and captured my mouth in a deep, passionate, toe-curling kiss whiles his hand moved to my dick as he started stroking me. I found myself pushing back on his shaft again, trying to pull him deeper inside me. I moaned as he slowly, very slowly inched into my tight channel and suddenly he was buried deep inside me. The sensation was incredibly intense with waves of pleasure flooding me.

"Fuck me!...... Fuck me hard" Immediately, Jamal pulled out his cock until he was almost completely outside of me and then plunged back into me hard. He filled my ass up with his hard schlong over and over with long, hard strokes. I cried out his name as he pumped into me. Though I had a feeling of fullness, I was forcefully bucking back into him and moaning.

"That's my ass!" Jamal declared before throwing my delicate legs on his shoulders almost bending me into two as he banged hard into me. As soon as he hit my prostate, my whole body shuddered with desire.

"Please hit that same spot again!!" I Pleaded. Jamal pulled out and slam against my sweet spot again. I couldn't control myself. All you could hear in the room was the soft music playing in the background, our moans and groans, and the slapping of skin on skin.

"Breed me, Papi. Mark me as yours!" I cried out in ecstasy. He groaned. It was so primal, so deep and animalistic. Damn!....... He was incredibly sexy! I loved hearing him moan like this knowing I was the source of his pleasure. His moans were getting louder, and his cum filled heavy balls slapped against me over and over. Jamal grabbed my dick, stroking me hard and fast in sync with his fucking into me. I was so close to orgasm.

"Cum with me baby boy!" Jamal commanded. His dick swelled whiles his body tense as he shot his hot, creamy load deep inside me and I was flooded with heat. He shot several times in me. I could feel his heartbeat through his pulsing dick in me. It was an amazing experience. Within seconds I felt myself release too. I shot my load onto my stomach as I was blinded shortly by black dots. When I came back to myself, Jamal was nuzzling my neck.

He later rolled to the side of me and pulled me into his arms, so we were spooning, my back was against his chest. Neither of us cared about the mess we have created and lying in. It was more important to stay in each other's arms. His heart thudded so hard in accordance with mine. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

"I love you, Elliot Ramsey Walton!" He whispered into my ears. I turned in his arms to face him.

"I love you more Michael Jamal Carter" I whispered back. Jamal smiled broadly at me.

How did I get so lucky? To find a man who knew what I needed both sexually and romantically. I mean it was a rocky road to where we are now, but we still made it. I'm in love with him...Jamal! He was my one stability in a world filled with chaos. This feeling was so strange. It stretched throughout my whole body. It was overwhelming yet made me feel complete. It had no bound nor length nor depth. It was just absolute. I felt so light like I was on top of the world, yet my heart was constricting, and it felt as if there was no oxygen in my lungs.......A strangely beautiful feeling and it felt so good to know that Jamal felt the same way about me too.

THE END

Thank you for reading and sticking with this story. I appreciate all the love in the comments. Thank you!

12